PDA

View Full Version : Any news on Boca Chica??

tomgueguen
06-26-2005, 05:56 PM
I feel obliged to ask because the info is dead about BC and it's high time for the soutcoaster to réequilibrate the debate.
So what the news in BC??????

RearWindow
06-27-2005, 07:51 PM
I would imagine the lack of info should answer your question, non? :( If you have experience there, and know some chicas, then it may be as "usual" but I think the P4P has dried up. You can still go the disco (Burbas..sp?) and get chicas out of there, but this is a far cry from 2004, when you could just snag them off the street day or night.

Imho, the southcoast is dead.

Berzin
06-27-2005, 08:53 PM
I just got news froma girl that used to work in Salon Blanco that they have discreetly re-opened and are once again overcharging gringos for a mediocre piece of ass. So this may be the start of Bocas' big comeback. Can't keep the hookers down forever, you know.

And by the way, if you DO go there make sure to ask if the (alleged) owner is there. I think she still sees clients but am not sure how much she charges. Homegirl is hot-dark, beautiful and a gorgeous body. Very sophisticated-looking(for a career hooker, and that is quite a feat) and puts all of her girls to absolute shame. If you can snag that piece of ass, pay whatever you have to pay. It certianly seems worth it from the outside.

papi0170
06-27-2005, 09:26 PM
Be careful! Looks can be deceiving!