PDA

View Full Version : Massage shacks

Longstroke
03-02-2012, 12:02 AM
Getting ready for my trip next week, just wondering if the massage shacks are worth stopping at? or should I just stick to the bars for some afternoon action?

leosian
03-02-2012, 12:20 AM
Getting ready for my trip next week, just wondering if the massage shacks are worth stopping at? or should I just stick to the bars for some afternoon action?

Since you don't say where you are going (and I am too lazy to see if you posted about it somewhere else) I can't quote exact spots, but there are plenty of places posted in the various city sections, and I've seen trip reports mention Excellent service for some (BJs at least, haven't seen full service in any of them yet that I can recall.)

I will be down in Sosua in a couple of weeks and there are a few I plan on trying myself.

-Leo

Longstroke
03-02-2012, 12:45 AM
Since you don't say where you are going (and I am too lazy to see if you posted about it somewhere else) I can't quote exact spots, but there are plenty of places posted in the various city sections, and I've seen trip reports mention Excellent service for some (BJs at least, haven't seen full service in any of them yet that I can recall.)

I will be down in Sosua in a couple of weeks and there are a few I plan on trying myself.

-Leo
headed to Sosua

leosian
03-02-2012, 12:53 AM
Check out this thread:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?309450-my-trip-to-the-suck-shack/page2&highlight=suck%20shack

A few posts down they start covering regular massage places verses more intimate services, and based on the trip reports I've seen the information still appears accurate.

-Leo

Dave Diaz
03-02-2012, 10:59 AM
You want to visit one for quick action??? The price???

Just curious why the suck shack over a st for example. There are many girls out and available whether it be the street, bar, beach or the suck shacks.

If you've never been to a suck shack though I think you should at least once.

leosian
03-02-2012, 11:05 AM
You want to visit one for quick action??? The price???

Just curious why the suck shack over a st for example. There are many girls out and available whether it be the street, bar, beach or the suck shacks.

If you've never been to a suck shack though I think you should at least once.

For me it's curiosity mainly, seems like a very convenient way to get a nut off to ease the mind, without having to deal with any of the hassle of working out a ST with a 50/50 shot of performance. I'm a firm believer of trying (almost) everything once, just for the experience.

-Leo

Dave Diaz
03-02-2012, 11:21 AM
For me it's curiosity mainly, seems like a very convenient way to get a nut off to ease the mind, without having to deal with any of the hassle of working out a ST with a 50/50 shot of performance. I'm a firm believer of trying (almost) everything once, just for the experience.

-Leo

That's a very good reason and it is a convenient and hassle free deal. Its not for everyone and you can also negotiate for massages in your room too. I enjoyed them in the beginning but its been a while since I have been to one.

Wish you the best of luck on your trip and the shack amigo. You will need to find the right one for you as there are many shacks down there.

questner
03-02-2012, 11:52 AM
Shacks open their trade after 10 am. I always try to visit one on my last day of stay before the flight. Take a swim at Playa Alicia, visit a shack for a massage and BJ and out.

Sidney
03-03-2012, 11:46 AM

They are often called ''Suck Shacks''. Some rave, i never had any luck ! Most want to provide little, and charge more!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

el toro
03-03-2012, 12:23 PM
They are often called ''Suck Shacks''. Some rave, i never had any luck ! Most want to provide little, and charge more!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

My thoughts exactly. My massage girl I met on the beach and after we couldn't get rid of her after a long day at the beach I said fuck it I'll take the massage now. She could hold her own with most Asian massausses that I've experienced in terms of the massage and she had amazing head game. That's the first time I got an amazing massage plus amazing extras. So I had to do full service the next day. From my experience when a massage may come with extras usually both are not that great. This was a first.

el toro
03-03-2012, 05:49 PM
My thoughts exactly. My massage girl I met on the beach and after we couldn't get rid of her after a long day at the beach I said fuck it I'll take the massage now. She could hold her own with most Asian massausses that I've experienced in terms of the massage and she had amazing head game. That's the first time I got an amazing massage plus amazing extras. So I had to do full service the next day. From my experience when a massage may come with extras usually both are not that great. This was a first.

After our two days of random time on the beach, massage with head and full service on the second day I never really thought about massage girl after. Never spend the night with her. The past few weeks I've been thinking of her and appreciating her more--almost like a favorita. The challenge is to try to get her and my Dominicana favorita in the same room for a night. Pesos talk. We know that.

miggy99
03-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Getting ready for my trip next week, just wondering if the massage shacks are worth stopping at? or should I just stick to the bars for some afternoon action? To me the shacks are great for the morning--I hit the beach for an early swim get a nice breakfast and get my dick sucked and then go relax wherever . I've found most "erotic" massage places are decent and cheap---Maximum 1,000 pesos sin condon . Girls are usually nice and sometimes the "boss" will let the girls go back to your place for the "massage"-----I frequent them and they know me and let the girls leave. Its great--no hassles----NEVER had a problem--- Sometimes if they're real good i'll grab one before diner-----------MIGGY

el toro
03-03-2012, 07:32 PM
To me the shacks are great for the morning--I hit the beach for an early swim get a nice breakfast and get my dick sucked and then go relax wherever . I've found most "erotic" massage places are decent and cheap---Maximum 1,000 pesos sin condon . Girls are usually nice and sometimes the "boss" will let the girls go back to your place for the "massage"-----I frequent them and they know me and let the girls leave. Its great--no hassles----NEVER had a problem--- Sometimes if they're real good i'll grab one before diner-----------MIGGY

The few that I went were way too hot, and had too much noise from traffic, vendors, chenge guys, etc..for me to get in my zone and the massage was terrible. I know now to talk to them a little like I would when selecting a chica for the night and then pass if they can't come to my room for the massage.

leosian
03-04-2012, 12:59 AM
I forget where we were but it was the first time we met Robert and somehow the discussion of the 300 peso blow job came up. Calculating this in my head, and realizing this is the same price of a Subway sandwich, I figured how bad could it be. Myself and one of the wings decided to go, and no matter what, we were both going to get something, no matter what the girls looked like as a Sosua experience.

Exactly. The last happy ending massage I got in the U.S. cost me over 10x this amount. Even if it's not considered a good deal in the DR there is no way I could complain about it.

-Leo

miggy99
03-04-2012, 10:04 AM
The few that I went were way too hot, and had too much noise from traffic, vendors, chenge guys, etc..for me to get in my zone and the massage was terrible. I know now to talk to them a little like I would when selecting a chica for the night and then pass if they can't come to my room for the massage. Wr all have different "zones" I know what your sayin'--I consider all "erotic massage" places in Sosua suck shacks --some are in quiet spots off the main drags.

El-Rey
03-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Note to self -- Locate a suck shack

Dave Diaz
03-07-2012, 12:52 PM
Note to self -- Locate a suck shack

Don't think ull have much trouble. If you go towards playa alicia you will come across 2 dliz and belkis. I think every place that you have a girl sitting out front offering a massage is a suck shack :corky:

You have to find the one you like though

El-Rey
03-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Nice. Thanx for the info. I heard about em but never tried one. will do this trip

No Worries
03-07-2012, 01:23 PM
There is some girl in Sosua named "Pumpkin Head" that is supposed to be famous for her BJs. I went to the last suck shack that she worked at but she wasnt there anymore, just an older lite skin dominican woman. I f we do get a "My first time to suck shack" thread, I will post my experience.

Dave Diaz
03-07-2012, 01:35 PM
There is some girl in Sosua named "Pumpkin Head" that is supposed to be famous for her BJs. I went to the last suck shack that she worked at but she wasnt there anymore, just an older lite skin dominican woman. I f we do get a "My first time to suck shack" thread, I will post my experience.

Yeahhh. Her and barbie are legends I've only heard about but never had the pleasure of meeting.

There is a girl named margarita at d liz who is very goood but it really depends on her mood and if she likes you, I know she is skilled though, just depends on how motivated she is.

LM
03-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Started a new thread here......as per request by a few guys:wink:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?389904-My-first-time-to-suck-shack (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?389904-My-first-time-to-suck-shack)

My first time to suck shack

voltage69
03-07-2012, 01:40 PM
I hear d'liz is closed and margarita moved to NY. margarita didnt just work there. she was the owner.

Dave Diaz
03-07-2012, 02:00 PM
Started a new thread here......as per request by a few guys:wink:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?389904-My-first-time-to-suck-shack (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?389904-My-first-time-to-suck-shack)

Thanks lm. Goood work!

My first time to suck shack

I hear d'liz is closed and margarita moved to NY. margarita didnt just work there. she was the owner.

Wow, moved to ny. She was goood though and I did remember her telling me she was the owner. Sucks that the place is closed now, thanks for the update. She had some of her cousins working there too.