PDA

View Full Version : Leonel speaks in Los Charamicos

Sidney
03-04-2012, 08:23 AM
I have deleted my post on Leonel. Previously, I was ill-advised. He did not push the Haitian issue. According to an attendee, the entire speech was devoted to North Coast re-development.

eldorob
03-04-2012, 08:33 AM
He speaks much anti-Haitian rhetoric! He could care less about the damage this does to a local business.

Seriously Sidney? Show me the stats. We keep having this silly argument that the World of Sosua rotates around us. I don't know how anyone can believe that. Please enlighten us.

uncle ruckus
03-04-2012, 09:33 AM
He speaks much anti-Haitian rhetoric! He could care less about the damage this does to a local business. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: He could care less if they are legal or illegal. He believes the rhetoric will give his party votes !:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

He's right about the fact that this rhetoric will get him votes.

miggy99
03-04-2012, 09:38 AM
He speaks much anti-Haitian rhetoric! He could care less about the damage this does to a local business. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: He could care less if they are legal or illegal. He believes the rhetoric will give his party votes !:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Gosh its funny---Now here I am on a site about finding babes worldwide for my hedonistic pleasures and you rant about politics-----Amazing--I would think you would know by now the ONLY job of a politician is to get RE-ELECTED by whatever means is necessary. I would think that's obvious-- Throughout the world - SHOW ME AN HONEST POLITICIAN AND I'LL SHOW YOU A LIAR.-------MIGGY

balcoach
03-04-2012, 10:42 AM
Did you go and listen in Charamicos, Sidney?
Get a feel for the crowd and all?

Fulltanman
03-04-2012, 11:43 AM

Was anyone there and heard his speech? . . . Does anyone have direct comments that he made that support whats been said here? . . . it would be nice to actually know what he said . . . anyone?

Mr. Smooth
03-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Gosh its funny---Now here I am on a site about finding babes worldwide for my hedonistic pleasures and you rant about politics-----Amazing--I would think you would know by now the ONLY job of a politician is to get RE-ELECTED by whatever means is necessary. I would think that's obvious-- Throughout the world - SHOW ME AN HONEST POLITICIAN AND I'LL SHOW YOU A LIAR.-------MIGGY

How about Abraham Lincoln? Good ol' Honest Abe. But he's dead so I guess he doesn't count. When you speak of "honest", I assume you are talking about someone who is not room temperature at the moment. :corky:

Sidney
03-04-2012, 02:10 PM
No, but the military was restricting attendees, to have a friendly crowd!------------- Wilifred attended. I will try to learn more.

Sidney
03-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Seriously Sidney? Show me the stats. We keep having this silly argument that the World of Sosua rotates around us. I don't know how anyone can believe that. Please enlighten us.
Duh! Do you think the chica harrassment has helped business. I suggest you talk with a few businessmen. Have you noticed the several failed businesses?:mad:

eldorob
03-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Duh! Do you think the chica harrassment has helped business. I suggest you talk with a few businessmen. Have you noticed the several failed businesses?:mad:

Failed schmailed. A business fails every five minutes in sosua. And a new one starts.

Should I talk to the owner of the former Chicken Stand, or the guy building half-million dollar condos?
oops, the Chicken Stand guy is already gone.

Sidney, I'm with you, I kinda miss the old Sosua. I miss the chicken stand. I love the haitianas. I somewhat miss the gauntlet. But change happens. And if I'm right, the little bars, restuarants, etc will adapt.

The people with the real money don't want a whore town with bottles being thrown, shots being fired and gringos pissing & spinning in the street.

Do you have long grey hair? We might have drank together once on the beach. I'll look you up next trip. We can get drunk and argue loudly. :rofl:

TNT72
03-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Failed schmailed. A business fails every five minutes in sosua. And a new one starts.

Should I talk to the owner of the former Chicken Stand, or the guy building half-million dollar condos?
oops, the Chicken Stand guy is already gone.

Sidney, I'm with you, I kinda miss the old Sosua. I miss the chicken stand. I love the haitianas. I somewhat miss the gauntlet. But change happens. And if I'm right, the little bars, restuarants, etc will adapt.

The people with the real money don't want a whore town with bottles being thrown, shots being fired and gringos pissing & spinning in the street.

Do you have long grey hair? We might have drank together once on the beach. I'll look you up next trip. We can get drunk and argue loudly. :rofl:

Long grey hair is WickedWillie. Sidney can always be found at Rocky's.

Mr. Smooth
03-04-2012, 08:08 PM
Long grey hair is WickedWillie. Sidney can always be found at Rocky's.

Actually, I would say Willie's hair is more of a bleached blonde, TNT. You saying he has grey hair, the next time he sees you, he's liable to slip a powdery laxative in your coffee at the big table at Rockys when you ain't lookin'! :rofl:

TNT72
03-04-2012, 09:05 PM
This shit is not bleached blonde.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31248&d=1319934916

I'm more worried about his novia slipping me something. I called her Hatian once, and his ass went and told her what I said!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mr. Smooth
03-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Ok... that does look grey. I guess my eyes ain't what they used to be. Just happy my other shit is still what it used to be!

Sidney
03-05-2012, 07:19 AM
No, but the military was restricting attendees, to have a friendly crowd!------------- Wilifred attended. I will try to learn more.
I have deleted the original post due to misinformation. Read the correction, please.

WickedWillie
03-05-2012, 09:15 AM
This shit is not bleached blonde.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31248&d=1319934916)

I'm more worried about his novia slipping me something. I called her Hatian once, and his ass went and told her what I said!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok... that does look grey. I guess my eyes ain't what they used to be. Just happy my other shit is still what it used to be!

You assholes!!!!!:lol:

Your eyes are definately fucked up. For the record the bottle says Caribe Rubio.:rofl::rofl::rofl: