PDA

View Full Version : Deceases as result of not using condoms

crazy monger
02-13-2007, 03:34 PM
Hey you all mongers

Let us reveal what deceases you got from your mongering over the years? You dont have to reveal HIV as it is a taboo and nobody wants to reveal. But you can discuss the smaller deceases and its remedies.. will be helpful for newbies like me..

I went to a Dominican doctor to get rid of my Chlamedia..The doctor suggested that I also get tested for HIV after 6 months...I am scared..Any advice?

WSJ3
02-13-2007, 03:38 PM
Please enjoy yourself when you monger but remember when you do engage in unsafe activities you increase the risk of exposure to many STDs.

HERPES
AIDS
SYPHILLIS
GONORREHEA

I have been on this board since the beginning and there are a few threads that have discussed this topic in the past.

Please take a moment to research the board and then if you still have questions that need to be addressed I am certain that many of the members will be able to assist you in this regard.

LETS ALL BE CAREFUL OUT THERE...

Hey you all mongers

Let us reveal what deceases you got from your mongering over the years? You dont have to reveal HIV as it is a taboo and nobody wants to reveal. But you can discuss the smaller deceases and its remedies.. will be helpful for newbies like me..

I went to a Dominican doctor to get rid of my Chlamedia..The doctor suggested that I also get tested for HIV after 6 months...I am scared..Any advice?