PDA

View Full Version : Headed to Blackbeards!!!

wiredawg
03-10-2012, 11:03 AM
After reading a few posts about BBs...I think me and buddy made a great choice!!! Headed there for about 4 days (17-21 March). This we be our second visit to DR...first time we rented a Penthouse in Santo Domingo for a week. Had a great time but we are looking to get knee deep in DR sexiness!!! I have had my share of ASIA...form Thailand, to the Phils and every in-between...looking to get my Latin flavor off to a good start! If any of you have some pointers for us or will be around during our visit, give me a shout!!!

tarzan
03-10-2012, 11:31 AM
How about sharing some pics of those cupe pinays with us, I'm sure you got a few!:corky:

SrSuerte
03-11-2012, 10:20 AM
I just woke up at 8 after a good night here at Blackbeards! One girl came in to see me at 9:30. She was only 7 minutes late.

el toro
03-11-2012, 12:00 PM
I just woke up at 8 after a good night here at Blackbeards! One girl came in to see me at 9:30. She was only 7 minutes late.

BB's chicas are good with their scheduled appointments. I would usually have a list in my head after watching a bikini contest and set a few up for times to follow.

Have a great trip.