PDA

View Full Version : love the site, what about back country

RickRock
02-14-2007, 09:38 AM
I am a frequent visitor to sosua and thought this trip,next week, I would try a little taste of the rest of the country. I ended up in Esparanza last month and had an unbelievable time. The hotels were so cheap (300 peso) and the women were hot and so appreciative. I would like to rent a car at POP, any recomendations?? Will stay in sosua and take side trips, so, see you wed. nite Peter.

Hemp
02-14-2007, 09:51 AM
I am a frequent visitor to sosua and thought this trip,next week, I would try a little taste of the rest of the country. I ended up in Esparanza last month and had an unbelievable time. The hotels were so cheap (300 peso) and the women were hot and so appreciative. I would like to rent a car at POP, any recomendations?? Will stay in sosua and take side trips, so, see you wed. nite Peter.

try the budget in POP...

thunderstar
02-14-2007, 11:50 AM
I have reccomended them before and would do so again after my last trip!

Melody Car rentals - just opposit Cafe Cito ( well 1 min further up the road heading to P Plata )

Past PLaya Dorada, Past Cafe Cito there is a small parade of shops - at the end of the parade of shops is Melody Car rentals -

The owner Raferial Cid - is always helpfull - polite - friendly and seems to be an all round good guy.

I have always rented from him and have always had no problems........
I have also never damaged one of his cars.

FOr a VItara I was offered at $30 a day for 12 days rental....... I ended up going for somthing bigger but I think this is a good price!

Have fun!

Jimmydr
02-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Try Expedia.com for rentals, very cheap. Thanks PSriches