PDA

View Full Version : Any apartments? (eg like Perla in Sosua) - or La Casona Dorado?

deepliamg
03-18-2012, 06:05 AM
Making my first visit to SD in a few weeks, (7-10 May), and looking for good-location, guest-friendly accommodation. Although May seems a long time, I actually leave home (New Zealand) later this week -- so getting keen to make a reservation.
The reports on La Casona Dorado all look good -- incl many on Trip Advisor -- but I can't find any site to make a booking!? I'd rather get a place booked in advance of getting there --but all I can find is a Spanish-language website (not my strongest language!), and they haven't replied to emails sent to 2 of the email addresses shown there. (lacasonadorada@terra.com (lacasonadorada@terra.com) bounced back; can't remember if the other bounced or just no reply). There's a booking page, but it wants credit card details and I hesitate to send to what may be a dead site. Can anyone help me make get a booking.contact please??

Alternatively, with help from you guys, I'm booked into Perla apartments in Sosua -- anthing similar in SD?

Thanks in advance! (& thanks to Dominican Dave for his help on a related question! -- Thanks Dave)

Jimmydr
03-18-2012, 09:23 AM
Making my first visit to SD in a few weeks, (7-10 May), and looking for good-location, guest-friendly accommodation. Although May seems a long time, I actually leave home (New Zealand) later this week -- so getting keen to make a reservation.

Thanks in advance! (& thanks to Dominican Dave for his help on a related question! -- Thanks Dave)

Our first member from that country.:iconTU: