PDA

View Full Version : Pizzaria Italiana

Apos
03-22-2012, 08:00 PM
6 of us meet for dinner at Pizzeria Italiana, another newer restaurant with really excellent pizza and pasta. The owner is there all the time and very hands on and she turned out to be a great host as well as very informative. I believe she said she was from Napoli and that that was also the style of the pizza...I think. I was drinking :D

Pizzaria Italiana is located just towards the beach on Pedro Clisante past Cafe Cubano just t the left of the new parking lot. Hostaria 24 is the next restaurant then comes the Britannia Pub.

4 small pizzas, that were quite large and could feed 2 people with a side or salad, 1 large 'cause I was feeding 2 or 3 and lost my mind :), a BUNCH of Cokes and other beverages, yet another more traditional Caprese Salad and after buying my buddy, the 7th to arrive, a beer the total bill was under 2000 pesos or $50USD.

My leftover pizza fed 2 additional chicas he came with a snack so 8 people ate and a nine drank for next to nothing. VERY hard to beat and everyone like the food. :iconTU:

Pizzaria Italiana come Highly recommended!