PDA

View Full Version : I'm ruined, thinking of pulling a Richie Vinto

Longstroke
03-24-2012, 02:59 AM
http://youtu.be/5RPUchAlppA

I've been back from Sosua almost two weeks, and all I can think about is when I can get back, which I'm planning for September, I never in my life thought that I would turn into Richie Vinto from Harlem Nights. :lol::lol::lol:

is this shit normal for a newbie? I'm going through some serious withdrawal here.:eek:

GREEKFREAK
03-24-2012, 03:08 AM
LOL this is all to common. good luck my friend

michel3275
03-24-2012, 03:30 AM
Its been like this for me for the last 2 years. And altought i'm going every 2-3 months, i'm like a kid going to disney world for the first time everytime. Counting the days. Btw 20 days until next trip :wink:

I've been back from Sosua almost two weeks, and all I can think about is when I can get back, which I'm planning for September, I never in my life thought that I would turn into Richie Vinto from Harlem Nights. :lol::lol::lol:

is this shit normal for a newbie? I'm going through some serious withdrawal here.:eek:

El-Rey
03-24-2012, 05:44 AM
Its been like this for me for the last 2 years. And altought i'm going every 2-3 months, i'm like a kid going to disney world for the first time everytime. Counting the days. Btw 20 days until next trip :wink:

Im jealous. Was there last week and decided to go back asap. 26 days until my return :(

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

michel3275
03-24-2012, 05:46 AM
Im jealous. Was there last week and decided to go back asap. 26 days until my return :(

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes i read in the roll call that we are going to be there at the same time. april 13th to april 30th for me :iconTU:
:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

El-Rey
03-24-2012, 05:48 AM
[LIST]

Yes i read in the roll call that we are going to be there at the same time. april 13th to april 30th for me :iconTU:
:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

Now Im Really Jealous. 20th to the 25th. Found a midnight flite so Ill be landing and heading straight to After One !

el toro
03-24-2012, 12:37 PM
The first month after a trip is always hard to get through.

El-Rey
03-24-2012, 12:46 PM
The first month after a trip is always hard to get through.

My depression starts on the trip to the airport to head home. lol

uncle ruckus
03-24-2012, 02:28 PM

Not just for newbies, but for everybody.

tarzan
03-24-2012, 02:38 PM
Yup!!! It helps if you get together with a friend who also travels and share stories, while planning the next one. Works for me!!

Longstroke
03-24-2012, 03:00 PM
I'm finding myself looking through every trip report for one I haven't read yet.

tarzan
03-24-2012, 03:41 PM
I'm finding myself looking through every trip report for one I haven't read yet.

Read the other countries reports. There's some reports that have me looking into other places to go. I know how you're still in that DR zone, I was there myself, but after reading about other countries I'm looking into future options. Also helps pass the time.

Try these if you haven't already.

Philippines reports by:
Psriches and Wsj3 (one of my favorites)
Longhairdontcare
Nakom
DRdreamer
DominicanDave
Srsuerte
Joeysterr
Mngwego had a really good one going but got moved before I finished it. Dawn it!!!!:mad:

Thailand reports by:
Longhairdontcare
Allie
Sporthobbyist
Hunter
JimmyDr

Colombia reports by:
BorisDaBulletDodger
Jacknback
Vallarta
JimmyDR

Kenya reports by:
Count. (everyone should read this one, one of my alltime favorite reports)
Gladiator
Joeysterr
LM
Whynotme

Cuba reports by:
Dquick
Hunter
Wickedwillie

Panama reports by:
Hunter
Eastcoastallstar

There's enough here to make you want to retire and travel the world.:corky: I may have missed some and I haven't read through everything myself yet, but these have been some of the ones who kept me smiling. Many thanks to all the posters above.

kushtrimize
03-26-2012, 05:52 PM
i just came back last week
and every time i get a spare min i go on earthcam to check if theres one installed in sosua
bad bad withdrawall symptoms