PDA

View Full Version : La Musica del Caribe para el I-pod

Fulltanman
03-26-2012, 01:22 AM
I posted some of these groups and solo acts on another post. . . But here are names that you could look up to select the songs you like, and then put on your I-pod for your next trip . . . They are certainly on mine . . . and I know they will definitely get the chica's dancing salsa, reggaeton, merengue y bachata . . . and of course shaking their phat Latina bootay's . . .

Charlie Cruz
DJ Ricky Campanelli
Crome Latina
Edwin Bonilla
Jose Alberto "El Canario"
Hermanos Moreno
Spanish Harlem Orchestra
Timbalive
Vicente Garcia
Michael Stuart
Luis Enrique
Cheo Feliciano
Don Omar
Franco El Gorila
Tego Calderon
N'Klabe
Voltio
Yaga y Mackie
Omega
Gente de Zona
Nengo Flow
Fuego
Jowell y Randy
Baby White
Cosculluela
Plan B
Wisin y Yandel
Alexis y Fido
Farruko
J. Alvarez
Nova y Jory
Tony Dize
Anthony Santos
Frank Reyes
Bachata Hts.
Prince Royce
Groupo Extra

There are plenty of others, but those are most of the groups/solo acts that I have on my I-pod . . . I'm loaded up & got the I-pod & re-chargable speakers packed & ready to go for departure later this week . .

para practicar su baile latino, trae tus zapatos de baile, conseguir una chica o dos, y agitar su botin de la pista de baile en el dormitorio . . hasta pronto

Pepp-1
03-26-2012, 02:42 AM
Thanks for the list:iconTU: and have a great trip!

tarzan
03-26-2012, 12:01 PM
Nice list of artists. I've been introducing Spanish music to some chicas there, and they seem to enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO59cx-Qvu0&feature=related

minkyboodle
07-06-2013, 09:39 PM
This is just what I was looking for great job!
Scott

hugrad95a
07-06-2013, 09:46 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?342436-Need-help-making-a-DR-Monger-mix-playlist&highlight=Music+playlist

pat809
07-15-2013, 10:39 PM
I posted some of these groups and solo acts on another post. . . But here are names that you could look up to select the songs you like, and then put on your I-pod for your next trip . . . They are certainly on mine . . . and I know they will definitely get the chica's dancing salsa, reggaeton, merengue y bachata . . . and of course shaking their phat Latina bootay's . . .

para practicar su baile latino, trae tus zapatos de baile, conseguir una chica o dos, y agitar su botin de la pista de baile en el dormitorio . . hasta pronto

Thats great stuff, thanks!