PDA

View Full Version : The Palace was dead in June!!!!

Pana
07-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Im just reporting what I seen during my trip in June. There was hardly anybody around there and I stop by just to check it out with friends keep in mind I never stayed in the Palace and I never will. It was so bad for the palace hoes they where hanging infront of the Europa and even going to Classicos at night I reconized them from pics on line and I would never touch them because everybody and there grandfather has fucked them and I could of had Naomi for free at Classicos at night but she is used up goods more so than any other puta in Sosua besides whats her name Solanji or somethig. This is just my 2-cents once again if you like the Palace more power to you and their is a place for everybody in Sosua to stay I have mine and you have yours Palace fans.

Jimmydr
07-01-2005, 09:43 PM
I was there until June 10. There were days with 2 guys there and days with 7 or 8. The enire town of Sosua is light on Tourists these days. Girls were everywhere, looking for business. Every afternoon for about 8 days, I found a chica that would do a BBBJ for 500. Times are slow in Sosua.

gdogg
07-01-2005, 10:05 PM
Hey Pana, do you have any recommendations on where to stay?

Jimmydr
07-03-2005, 10:37 AM
8 rooms are filled at the moment. Not dead anymore!

psriches
07-03-2005, 12:54 PM
After this weekend it will be dead again until late August. Just in time for "end of summer" airline fare sales. :D