PDA

View Full Version : 03/2012 - SPORTS BARS?

GREEKFREAK
03-30-2012, 04:23 AM
Anyone recommend a good sports bar to watch the knicks games while in Sosua next week? any help would be greatly appreciated.

El-Rey
03-30-2012, 05:21 AM
Shark bar is cool. Rumba usually hows the games as well.

yayow
03-30-2012, 05:47 AM
Shark bar is cool. Rumba usually hows the games as well.

Is Lou open full time again, if he is it's a great place to watch sporting events.

El-Rey
03-30-2012, 06:00 AM
Is Lou open full time again, if he is it's a great place to watch sporting events.

Past few trips he has been open. I do know prior he was closed for a while.

yayow
03-30-2012, 07:01 AM
Past few trips he has been open. I do know prior he was closed for a while.

My last few times up there (superbowl weekend and first weekend in March), he has been sporadic, hit and miss, one night open, next night not. :confused:

naptime
03-30-2012, 09:36 AM
rhumba, coaches corner, lou if he's open, maybe fred if he puts it on the right channel

Nakom
03-30-2012, 02:34 PM
My bad - I thought this thread was about Sports Bras..............

Turns out it is about knickers - so I was not that far off!

el toro
03-30-2012, 03:19 PM
El Flow had a few games on when I was there. I know it's not a sports bar, but nevertheless if you like chicas and basketball at the same time, it's a decent spot.

You can see a lot of chicas and the game if you post up on one of the front stools.

Sidney
03-30-2012, 04:21 PM
Yes, I totally agree.:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

GREEKFREAK
03-30-2012, 05:42 PM
El Flow had a few games on when I was there. I know it's not a sports bar, but nevertheless if you like chicas and basketball at the same time, it's a decent spot.

You can see a lot of chicas and the game if you post up on one of the front stools.

awesome.. just the response i was looking for lol..... bbbj during half time??? have not had the honor of that in DR. An experience i can share with the non believers back home lol

El-Rey
03-31-2012, 05:42 AM
My last few times up there (superbowl weekend and first weekend in March), he has been sporadic, hit and miss, one night open, next night not. :confused:

I had heard about the place on many trips but he was closed. Superbowl weekend was my 1st time inside and we went to watch MMA fight.

Apos
03-31-2012, 10:44 AM
Rick has put Basketball up on Rocky's big screen many times in the past. All you have to do is ask and if there is no conflicting event you should be all set!
rhumba, coaches corner, lou if he's open, maybe fred if he puts it on the right channel

Sidney
03-31-2012, 11:23 AM
awesome.. just the response i was looking for lol..... bbbj during half time??? have not had the honor of that in DR. An experience i can share with the non believers back home lol
Many of us have enjoyed a bbbj in the Shark Bar bano !:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

Katherin
11-21-2012, 11:06 PM
I think sports bras are specially designed for those women,s who's are participated in sports or many other these type of activities . Sports bras are the need of sports women,s and she like to use different designs and it provide satisfaction to women,s .

bra shop (http://bras2you.com/)

j_d66
11-21-2012, 11:24 PM
I think sports bras are specially designed for those women,s who's are participated in sports or many other these type of activities . Sports bras are the need of sports women,s and she like to use different designs and it provide satisfaction to women,s .

huh?
I thought sports bras kept the boobies from bouncing.

Sports bars sometimes show female events where the females wear sports bras.

I personally like the bouncing boobies or no bra at all

TNT72
11-21-2012, 11:29 PM

Just like I think that jock straps are specially designed for those guys who particpate in sports.

But this thread is about sports BARS. Which would be a place of business, that serve adult alcoholic beverages, and also have televisions that show sports.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mr. Smooth
11-22-2012, 04:39 AM
Since the Shark has gone tits up, I guess as far as anything close to a sports bar goes, Coaches Corner would be it.

MrHappy
11-22-2012, 06:41 AM
There's only one sport I'm interested in, and it's usually horizontal.:lol:

Sidney
12-22-2012, 11:37 AM
Great rock+roll band, sports on TV and a movie.:wink:

Festy
02-22-2013, 12:14 PM
Last night the lights, t.v.s and stereo were on at Lou's Shark Bar but no sign of Lou. Door was locked but the place looked like it was going to open. Not sure if Lou is in town or if he is having someone else open up for him.

Sidney
02-23-2013, 01:06 PM

The Shark Bar will be open tonight for the UFC fight.

MisterPink
02-24-2013, 01:45 PM
The Shark Bar will be open tonight for the UFC fight.

I met this really nice retired cop named Lou that owns a bar called Shark Bar.
When does this bar open? I walked by a few times and it always looked closed.

Festy
04-05-2013, 11:20 AM
I met this really nice retired cop named Lou that owns a bar called Shark Bar.
When does this bar open? I walked by a few times and it always looked closed.

It is open at Lou's discretion. I was in Sosua in February and it was closed. I miss Lou's.

lastchance
06-22-2013, 09:45 PM
Is Coach's Corner bar for sale again???
http://caribbeanexclusives.com/businesses/

Kevy
06-22-2013, 09:47 PM
it is already discussed here

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?426921-Coaches-Corner-For-Sale

MrHappy
06-23-2013, 08:33 AM
Is Coach's Corner bar for sale again???
http://caribbeanexclusives.com/businesses/

Every bar in Sosua is for sale.:rolleyes:

Festy
07-13-2013, 10:41 AM
Has Lou been open recently? I am thinking about doing a quick two-week trip and would love to have the Shark Bar open.

Sidney
07-13-2013, 01:55 PM
Has Lou been open recently? I am thinking about doing a quick two-week trip and would love to have the Shark Bar open.
Lou has not been open, except for some UFC fights.

MisterPink
07-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Lou has not been open, except for some UFC fights.

I thought Lou sold The Shark Bar to a group of investors that were developing the hole across the street into a multi level shopping mall?

essexboy
07-14-2013, 04:16 PM
if lou is not open what would be the best bar to watch the ufc in
on the 27th there is a ufc event and i want to watch it with the sound on not with music blaring out lol
cheers

Gutter Meat
09-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Does anyone know where I will be able to see the Jets / New England game tonight in Sosua. I know its on NFL network but would Rumba bar have that?

Gutter Meat
09-12-2013, 01:20 PM
Disregard my last post, I'm here at Casa Cayena and was flipping through the channels. Surprisingly enough I found the NFL network on Chanel 72.

Gutter Meat
11-13-2013, 10:48 PM
Well I'll be in town this weekend and I love Sundays on the beach. However, they moved the Giants game from 8pm to 4:25pm. Can anyone advise who would have the Giants game on at the beach ? I was planning on watching it at Rumba at 8pm, probably go there after half time to watch the rest.