PDA

View Full Version : Trip # 34 (Single again and a masterpiece)

Jimmydr
07-03-2005, 09:42 AM
Saturday July 2, 2005

Woke up at AM and was off to JFK. While I was waiting I saw Brianoid and had breakfast with him. Arrived at Santaigo airport 15 minutes early and was picked up by The Lost Gringo and Mav. Off to Sosua.

Checked into the Sosua Palace at about 12:30 PM, changed money at 28.50 and say Knottydread hanging out so off to check out his beautiful condo near Baileys.

Caught up to Kevyboy and the tree of us were hanging at the Allegro bar. They make fresh coffee all day long. Lots of chicas walking around as he hang there.

Went swimming and hung at The Palace from 4 PM until 6 PM. Brianoid hung by the pool as well. Had some time to kill until the 7 PM dinner so I walked around and saw Big Trick then saw this new non pro and went to meet the family. They arrived last week.She is 20.

We met at Baileys, Kevyboy, Lost Gringo, Knottydread. I had the snitzel sandwich and they had other things. We all had the chocolate sundai, so good. :D

It was 8:30 PM and we were meeting at 10PM to go to Puerto Plata so I went oner the non pro's place and took a walk with her for a bit. Then I met up with Don Tomas and we went to Allegra and hung with Kevyboy and Knottydread.

Brianoid shows up and the 5 of us are off to the town with no name, where we hang, have a few beers, and check out the action. 100's of people hanging out. Cheap beers and it was relaxing.

Off to Crystals and Long Beach area. Crystals had about 40 chicas there and maybe 20 at Long Beach. Diablo, Sage and The Sweade were already at Crystals.

Lots of chicas at Long beach agreed to 500 BBBJs. There were so many of them and so few of us around.

Saw this hot 18 year old with out ID at Long Beach, she wanted 3,000 for the night but agreed on 1,500 so we all left about Midnight and I hung at Knotty's Condo with her until 4AM. Yes 4 AM when I could not get her into the Palace so I sent her back with a public taxi.

So its 4:40 AM and I am at the disco and there are still lots of chicas out so I find another one that agrees to a 500 BBBJ and we are off to her place. The Sage and MisterNYC are out as well at The Disco. 8O

In bed at 5:30 AM. I am up 26.50 hours and jammed in all into the first day. :twisted:

Sunday July , 2005
Here I am at Rockies at 9:30 AM after sleeping 4 hours. :( The Lost Gringo, Mav, Kevyboy ar here as well. Another long day ahead. :twisted:

D Tomas came by, we hung at The Shark Bar then onward to my M & M massage and then the Rockies Party where ISOC has its own table.
It was self serve but I took over the grill, cooked 24 hot dogs and 36 burgers and everyone is happy.

Well 9 PM came around and Brianoid, Knotty, Kevyboy and I loaded up the car again.

We stopped by the Field of Dreams at 10:30 and I grabbed something to eat. There were about 10 people having a pool party. Lively place.

We stopped by the La Diosa Spa and there were 4 chicas there and they were nothing to write home about. We were quoted 3,000 pesos and I asked about the 1,500 resident rate and she came back with 2,000. I asked again and she came back with 1,500. Thats when we left.

We hit Crystals and Long Beach, then onto El Boem and then finally we stopped by Luz Maria and there were maybe 15 chicas there. The 19 year old I wanted wanted 2,000 plus 1,000 salida. I was not in the mood for those prices.

Got to Club 59 around 1 AM, got my first chica for an hour and a half for 1,000. Did I mention that she swallowed? :D Went back and got my second chica for 1,000 and she left at 8 when I needed to come here. It was another 3 hours of sleep. How do you guys do it?

Monday July 4, 2005
Here I am at Rockies at 8:00 AM after sleeping 4 hours. :( The Lost Gringo and Justin are here as well. Another long day ahead. :twisted:

We hit Aventura again and rounded up some chicas. They were happy with 1,000 and I had no fights with the moto guys. His kitchen is closed and his ST rooms are now 500 pesos.

Well around 9 PM, at The Four Roses, I saw this chica and told her to wait for me then at 10PM I caught up to her and went back to my room. I gave her 1,000 for ST.

Last night Club 59 was packed again. I left to check things out and found a sweet 19 year old coming in. Back to the room. Up at 7am, banged her and got to Rockies at 7:30.
Tuesday July 5, 2005

This is only my second 4 day trip out of 35. Last one was in 2000. I am VERY tired and will sleep tonight. I jammed 9 days into 4. I rather come for 9 but will settle for 4.

So these chicas hang in packs and usually the new addition asks why her friends hate me. I anser that there are 400 chicas to choose from and her friends are ugly anyway. I add that I am very cheap. They ask how cheap and I anser that I pay only 1,000. Every chica I tell this too says thats okay, lets go!

Lots to type and I do not want to loose any, keep reading.

guttaman
07-03-2005, 10:15 AM
I hope DT did not smash up the rental on the way back to Santiago again. Looks like La Passions is a dead issue. It was always a mention in your last reports. But then again i saw the July line up.

Jimmydr
07-03-2005, 10:16 AM
I hope DT did not smash up the rental on the way back to Santiago again. Looks like La Passions is a dead issue. It was always a mention in your last reports. But then again i saw the July line up.

Kevyboy rode with him and he drove like a madman. Kevyboy is ALIVE and well.

guttaman
07-03-2005, 10:25 AM
Jd_mine and myself told him to take the highway. He goes the mountain road, sees double and crashes into a cane field or something. Kevy has some big balls to travel with the mad man of Santiago. And Jimmy, around 10 pm and on there is major pussy at the monument. Most of the time i am getting a BBBJ in the car while the best lookers walk by. 82 and no humidity on the east coast today. Just got a slow breakfast and a rum and coke. All i need is a 500 peso blowjob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmydr
07-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Today it will be HOT and 10 I.S.O.C. guys will get LAID again!

sjaak
07-03-2005, 10:31 AM
Saturday July 2, 2005

Woke up at AM and was off to JFK. While I was waiting I saw Brianoid and had breakfast with him. Arrived at Santaigo airport 15 minutes early and was picked up by The Lost Gringo and Mav. Off to Sosua.

Checked into the Sosua Palace at about 12:30 PM, changed money at 28.50 and say Knottydread hanging out so off to check out his beautiful condo near Baileys.

Caught up to Kevyboy and the tree of us were hanging at the Allegro bar. They make fresh coffee all day long. Lots of chicas walking around as he hang there.

Went swimming and hung at The Palace from 4 PM until 6 PM. Brianoid hung by the pool as well. Had some time to kill until the 7 PM dinner so I walked around and saw Big Trick then saw this new non pro and went to meet the family. They arrived last week.She is 20.

We met at Baileys, Kevyboy, Lost Gringo, Knottydread. I had the snitzel sandwich and they had other things. We all had the chocolate sundai, so good. :D

It was 8:30 PM and we were meeting at 10PM to go to Puerto Plata so I went oner the non pro's place and took a walk with her for a bit. Then I met up with Don Tomas and we went to Allegra and hung with Kevyboy and Knottydread.

Brianoid shows up and the 5 of us are off to the town with no name, where we hang, have a few beers, and check out the action. 100's of people hanging out. Cheap beers and it was relaxing.

Off to Crystals and Long Beach area. Crystals had about 40 chicas there and maybe 20 at Long Beach. Diablo, Sage and The Sweade were already at Crystals.

Lots of chicas at Long beach agreed to 500 BBBJs. There were so many of them and so few of us around.

Saw this hot 18 year old with out ID at Long Beach, she wanted 3,000 for the night but agreed on 1,500 so we all left about Midnight and I hung at Knotty's Condo with her until 4AM. Yes 4 AM when I could not get her into the Palace so I sent her back with a public taxi.

So its 4:40 AM and I am at the disco and there are still lots of chicas out so I find another one that agrees to a 500 BBBJ and we are off to her place. The Sage and MisterNYC are out as well at The Disco. 8O

In bed at 5:30 AM. I am up 26.50 hours and jammed in all into the first day. :twisted:

Sunday July , 2005
Here I am at Rockies at 9:30 AM after sleeping 4 hours. :( The Lost Gringo, Mav, Kevyboy ar here as well. Another long day ahead. :twisted:

Love those live reports! Can we do requests as well, like a pic of that hot Baileys chica? :)

PapiQueRico
07-03-2005, 10:31 AM
Jimmy, YOU are a wild man! I wanna party with you! (Apologies to Bill Murry)

Jimmydr
07-03-2005, 10:33 AM
WILD, YES!!! I am single AGAIN, after 2.5 years. :twisted: Yesterday was a slow day, I got a late start. :D

Jimmydr
07-03-2005, 10:34 AM
Saturday July 2, 2005

Sunday July , 2005

Love those live reports! Can we do requests as well, like a pic of that hot Baileys chica? :)

I will be on in the morning for sure and maybe later tonight for a bit.

Kevy
07-03-2005, 11:17 AM
In all fairness to Don Tomas, he did day he drives like a dominican. A little bit of adventure for the trip.

the_Jayman
07-03-2005, 11:20 AM

WHAT HE SAID ! !

Sharing is caring ! !

guttaman
07-03-2005, 11:22 AM
In all fairness to Don Tomas, he did day he drives like a dominican. A little bit of adventure for the trip.

Ya, but he drinks like an Irishman

Kevy
07-03-2005, 11:45 AM

Ya, but he drinks like an Irishman

I was keeping my seatbelt on like a Canadian, because he was doing both at the same time.

milldam
07-03-2005, 02:29 PM
Great report Jimmy. I enjoy the live blow by blow action!!!!

guttaman
07-03-2005, 02:47 PM
How is the party at Rocky's.

Apos
07-03-2005, 02:59 PM
trying to get my firewalls to fuck off so i can see the webcam

http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41456

psriches
07-03-2005, 03:21 PM
Did you guys hit BB's for the bikini contest??

Jimmydr
07-03-2005, 04:32 PM
How is the party at Rocky's.

It was self serve but I took over the grill, cooked 24 hot dogs and 36 burgers and everyone is happy.

Jimmydr
07-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Did you guys hit BB's for the bikini contest??

Its not worth it unless you are staying there.

gdogg
07-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Sounds like a great time is being had by all! BigTrick is in the house, too? He's down there as much as Jimmy is!

Don Tomas does drive like a local, but I enjoy it. It's like a good amusement park ride.

Jimmydr
07-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Gang of 5 hits Puerto Plata tonight! Palace is Full with WAS, WSG and ISOC!

gdogg
07-03-2005, 07:56 PM
Take NO prisoners! Dedicate a stroke or two for me while you're at it.
:twisted:

JDR
07-03-2005, 07:57 PM
Back to Rockies, saw my 500 peso chica, around the corner, BBBJ amd now back again.

Apos
07-03-2005, 08:03 PM
where around the corner? past the grocery store to the right?

the_Jayman
07-03-2005, 08:54 PM
I FUCKIN WANNA BE IN SOSUA TONIGHT ! !

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

gdogg
07-04-2005, 01:16 AM
You and me both, Jayman. You and me both!
:(

guttaman
07-04-2005, 01:19 AM
Jayman, Cap and coke with a valium chaser and Sosua will be in your dreams.

gdogg
07-04-2005, 01:22 AM
Gutta!! You posted bail. Glad you're a free man!
:lol:

guttaman
07-04-2005, 02:17 AM
No bail but i have an appoitment with the clerk of courts tuesday, I will bring $50 for the fine, I hpo i sober up by then. @ am boston, 57 degrees. Great sleppin night but i am still drinken. Will walk the dog in my speedo in the morning. It will be some pretty sight for tha assholes who keep on calliing the cops on me. I will post pictures . Those with week stonachs do not look. I really hate the negors. Did i ast it is 2 am. God bless cap amd cohe. And v's from the pharmaias naxt to the Tex station.I need a 500 paso BBBJ. I am seeing double swo xcuse the Tori Spelling. I med a drimk.

gdogg
07-04-2005, 02:54 AM
Jayman and El D would be proud!!
8)

El Drunko
07-04-2005, 05:04 AM
No bail but i have an appoitment with the clerk of courts tuesday, I will bring $50 for the fine, I hpo i sober up by then. @ am boston, 57 degrees. Great sleppin night but i am still drinken. Will walk the dog in my speedo in the morning. It will be some pretty sight for tha assholes who keep on calliing the cops on me. I will post pictures . Those with week stonachs do not look. I really hate the negors. Did i ast it is 2 am. God bless cap amd cohe. And v's from the pharmaias naxt to the Tex station.I need a 500 paso BBBJ. I am seeing double swo xcuse the Tori Spelling. I med a drimk.

LMAO !!!! I must have alot of practice, even with all those typos, I read through that understanding exactly what he was talking about.

Proud??? Hell yea, way to go, piss off the neighbors at every chance ya get, FUCK EM I say.

Billydv
07-04-2005, 06:07 AM
What happened to your Dominican wife and her children that you were putting through private school? I thought you said it was great, the two of you were happy together.

El Drunko
07-04-2005, 08:03 AM
What happened to your Dominican wife and her children that you were putting through private school? I thought you said it was great, the two of you were happy together.

I was gonna ask, but figured I'd shut up....See there is a first time for everything.

Jimmydr
07-04-2005, 08:20 AM
Funny story, you need not take them to America to become Americanized. America will find them. It took 4.5 years. She finished school and there are no office jobs so she doesn't want to work. Only jobs are bar jobs and I do not want a girl that works in a bar. Thats the end of her story. I have joint custody of the kids because I want to. She is lost fore ever, the kids aren't. I had a choice, walk away or raise my "stepkids". I will raise them. I Did not want a lazy housewife and thats what she had become. She was educated but lazy. Cost of the wedding, NADA! Cost of legal fees for the divorce, Nada, Nada!!!!

El Drunko
07-04-2005, 11:45 AM
I hope I'm not prying, BUT, in this NON_Divorce, who got the house?

Apos
07-04-2005, 07:24 PM

this is the funniest post i've read here in weeks! keep up the good work :twisted:

the_Jayman
07-04-2005, 07:29 PM
. . . I will post pictures . Those with week stonachs do not look. . . Did i ast it is 2 am. God bless cap amd cohe. And v's from the pharmaias naxt to the Tex station.I need a 500 paso BBBJ. I am seeing double swo xcuse the Tori Spelling. I med a drimk.

gimmi an hour and a half and I'll be talkin like he's typin LOL ! !

Hey El D . . . we gotta fuckin drink with da guttaman ! ! He's one of us . . . or we're one of him . . . :D :D :D

Jimmydr
07-05-2005, 07:48 AM
I hope I'm not prying, BUT, in this NON_Divorce, who got the house?

I will never have kids and her kids are mine fore ever. The house is for them and I will always stay in the house. There are about 10 of us sending Dominican kids thru school at the moment. Watch out, in 15 years these kids will be done with college and will become the new breed.
Raised by mongers, thinking like Americans but 100% DOMINICAN!!!