PDA

View Full Version : 2 Yr Hiatus from ISOC, The Return of Chitown Pimp

chitownpimp
04-04-2012, 07:10 PM
I am returning to Sosua on April 25, I haven't been there in 2 years, staying at the Casa Linda, any advice, updates, etc?

blazaveli
04-04-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm sure you already know but if you're staying at Casa Linda make sure you have a rental. As close as it is to the strip driving, it is definitely not walking distance.

You can pick something up at the airport. Since 622 is a 2bdrm that means you've got no more than 1 wing so you can get a rental for as low as $30 a day at the airport for a 4-5 seater.

Check cedulas before you get to Casa Linda so you don't waste your time. No access for chicas with out it, otherwise they are super chica friendly. but their even more tenant friendly so they will look out for your protection. They even got some new shit.. a ban list of chicas that are not allowed at Casa Linda due to prior infractions lmao thats a good look for you though.

And one more advise!!! TAKE FUCKING PICTURES GALORE!!! and of course enjoy yourself.

What other info you need?

Oh yea... I'm staying at the same villa 622 right after you leave so make sure you keep that shit tighty :rofl:

I touch down 5/3.

I am returning to Sosua on April 25, I haven't been there in 2 years, staying at the Casa Linda, any advice, updates, etc?

chitownpimp
04-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Thanks this is my 5th trip but first time at Casa Linda, we will not be renting a car, I know its a long trek but it will be cheaper to pay a taxi 50-100 Pesos each way from the Casa to the strip, we will go to Cabarete too so it might work out better.

gmalet
04-05-2012, 04:50 PM
I was wondering where the Chi Town folks were at.

Pepp-1
04-05-2012, 11:07 PM
Chi Town is in here!:iconTU:

I was wondering where the Chi Town folks were at.

mrblackluv
04-05-2012, 11:59 PM
Thanks this is my 5th trip but first time at Casa Linda, we will not be renting a car, I know its a long trek but it will be cheaper to pay a taxi 50-100 Pesos each way from the Casa to the strip, we will go to Cabarete too so it might work out better.

I would strongly advise you to reconsider..
Couldn't even imagine doing that every day.

That road is dark as shit at night..and since City Market is shutdown there's nothing even close by.

You're not gonna find a taxi for 50-100 pesos...I guess you mean a motoconcho?
Don't think the moto will be allowed on the property..but I could be wrong.

Or do you mean ur gonna walk from the villa to the gate, down el choco to the main road and flag down a Publico??? Every single time you want to go to and from the strip..or Cabarete??

How are you gonna get the chica out when ur done?..you gonna walk her to the gate?

To each his own..but ...but No way in hell for me...

If you're hell bent on not having a car..and you want a Villa...you should try Lions Pride..or call Joanna at Hispaniola.

DCIronman
04-06-2012, 10:06 PM
I would strongly advise you to reconsider..
Couldn't even imagine doing that every day.

That road is dark as shit at night..and since City Market is shutdown there's nothing even close by.

You're not gonna find a taxi for 50-100 pesos...I guess you mean a motoconcho?
Don't think the moto will be allowed on the property..but I could be wrong.

Or do you mean ur gonna walk from the villa to the gate, down el choco to the main road and flag down a Publico??? Every single time you want to go to and from the strip..or Cabarete??

How are you gonna get the chica out when ur done?..you gonna walk her to the gate?

To each his own..but ...but No way in hell for me...

If you're hell bent on not having a car..and you want a Villa...you should try Lions Pride..or call Joanna at Hispaniola.
I couldn't agree more. Having a villa in Casa Linda with no transportation is more trouble than it's worth IMO. I guarantee that the OP is gonna do a whole lot more walking than he originally planned on.

But then, I'm in lazy bastard mode when I'm on vacay. And simply walking from my villa to the front gate of the community, which can actually be quite a walk in some instances, is too much effort. Especially when the sun is blazing.

Please let us know how this works out.:corky:

DCIronman
04-06-2012, 10:10 PM

He's going to have to. Cause unless things have changed, they won't give her cedula back unless he's with her.

chitownpimp
04-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the helpful advice, the other 5 times I went ot Sosua I stayed at the Hispaniola but its booked, what can you do....I expect the average cost of a taxi to be between 50-200 pesos per trip to the strip, talkign to taxis is like talking to Chicas, negotiation. At the Hispaniola that Chicas has to leave with a cab so its not difference with the cab.

Jimmydr
04-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the helpful advice, the other 5 times I went ot Sosua I stayed at the Hispaniola but its booked, what can you do....I expect the average cost of a taxi to be between 50-200 pesos per trip to the strip, talkign to taxis is like talking to Chicas, negotiation. At the Hispaniola that Chicas has to leave with a cab so its not difference with the cab.

Taxi guys tend to know someyhing is better than nothing.

Seville
04-07-2012, 08:20 PM

I would be surprised if you get a taxi for less than 300 pesos each trip. Perhaps if you can make arrangements to use the same guy whenever possible then you might get a discounted rate.

Jimmydr
04-07-2012, 08:28 PM
I would be surprised if you get a taxi for less than 300 pesos each trip. Perhaps if you can make arrangements to use the same guy whenever possible then you might get a discounted rate.

He might actually get the preferred customer rate.