PDA

View Full Version : A BAD CHICA IN SOSUA....AVOID THIS GIRL

BWH27
02-16-2007, 02:21 PM
OK FELLAS, We for the most part have a great time with the chicas and have few problems. However I found a bad mala chica named Jeni and also goes by Yeni. She has a sister named Mildred whos pic can be veiwed under member name RSMMAN. They are small thin with long black hair and are permanent fixtures in Sosua, especially at Classic Disco. They are always together. I had Jeni over 2 nights ago and she gave me a price of 2000 pesos for the whole night. She came over to my apartment and stayed for 45 minutes then took the 2000 pesos and split. She then called me back and said she would come back for the rest of the evening for another 1000 pesos! I told her to Fuck Off! That rotten bitch! I have known her for months and see her almost everyday, I trusted this girl. Never a good idea. She also tried to make off with another 1000 pesos from one of my buddies while staying at the New Garden Hotel. If any of you spend time in Sosua you know these 2. No complaints on Mildred. Just Jeni. She has ugly tits anyway. She looks like a boy with her shirt off. Not worth the trouble fellas. Stay away. I feel sorry for her future business. I am here for another 5 months and her business will suffer.

BCell
02-16-2007, 02:26 PM
ymmv and never trust them

MisterPink
02-16-2007, 02:28 PM
Why did you pay her the $RD 2000 pesos if she was contracted for TLN and did not perform for the agreed period of time?

MP

guttaman
02-16-2007, 02:33 PM
There are many here that like her but i never looked twice. Small price to pay to learn to never give them jack shit till you are done with them. Thanks for the reminder on how not to pay in advance.

BWH27
02-16-2007, 02:40 PM
Why? Because Im stupid. I have known her as I said for months and have banged her before. She said she was going out to get some food and would be back ASAP. Shame on me! But its OK. Shes going to get hit where it counts. In her bank account. These putas think for the moment not the long term. Her future negocio is Fucked. I deserve all the shit you guys can dish out. My hands are on my ankles. Go ahead and give me a 1000 good swift kicks in the ASS!

Hemp
02-16-2007, 02:58 PM
she gets rave reviews on this board for some strange reason...she aint really all that to be raving about.

we all get caught slipping every once in a while...no biggie, part of our hobby

i recently got took for 10 bucks stateside by a provider...oh well

Jimmydr
02-16-2007, 03:02 PM
I had her and she was nothing but trouble.

Beads
02-16-2007, 03:34 PM
hall of shame? Ive seen them both many times. They didnt interest me.

blacksultan
02-16-2007, 04:18 PM
Why? Because Im stupid. I have known her as I said for months and have banged her before. She said she was going out to get some food and would be back ASAP. Shame on me! But its OK. Shes going to get hit where it counts. In her bank account. These putas think for the moment not the long term. Her future negocio is Fucked.

Next time, at least throw your dick in a chica's mouth first before she even gets a gander at one peso.

BigDave
02-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Anybody got a pic of her to post?

blacksultan
02-16-2007, 04:54 PM

Type her name into the search function and some pics will definitely come up. She is not a stunner IMHO.

BigDave
02-16-2007, 05:14 PM
Thanks Blacksultan, I did'nt think to do that, Yeah she looks ok, just.

Type her name into the search function and some pics will definitely come up. She is not a stunner IMHO.

psriches
02-16-2007, 05:41 PM
The Dragon Slayer and crew have had many adventures with these two without any problems. By now they know better than to fuck with Captain's Kirk and Pike!!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/captainkirk.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/pike.jpg

PS. Post their pics only if you don't give a fuck because they are members of the site!

guttaman
02-16-2007, 05:44 PM
The Dragon Slayer and crew have had many adventures with these two without any problems. By now they know better than to fuck with Captain's Kirk and Pike!!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/captainkirk.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/pike.jpg

PS. Post their pics only if you don't give a fuck because they are members of the site!

If they posted a few trip reports they could get picture access.

ErikS
02-16-2007, 05:56 PM

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/ErikS_/6-Sept05/sisters.jpg

That's Mildred on the left, and Jenny / Yeni on the right
(Picture is from Sept 2005).
I never had any problems with them either, but thanks for the heads up!

WSJ3
02-16-2007, 05:59 PM
You know what is really funny is that when I saw Yeni last week she was complaining about a gringo that didn't want to pay her.

Its always best to negotiate up front and know that YMMV.

OK FELLAS, We for the most part have a great time with the chicas and have few problems. However I found a bad mala chica named Jeni and also goes by Yeni. She has a sister named Mildred whos pic can be veiwed under member name RSMMAN. They are small thin with long black hair and are permanent fixtures in Sosua, especially at Classic Disco. They are always together. I had Jeni over 2 nights ago and she gave me a price of 2000 pesos for the whole night. She came over to my apartment and stayed for 45 minutes then took the 2000 pesos and split. She then called me back and said she would come back for the rest of the evening for another 1000 pesos! I told her to Fuck Off! That rotten bitch! I have known her for months and see her almost everyday, I trusted this girl. Never a good idea. She also tried to make off with another 1000 pesos from one of my buddies while staying at the New Garden Hotel. If any of you spend time in Sosua you know these 2. No complaints on Mildred. Just Jeni. She has ugly tits anyway. She looks like a boy with her shirt off. Not worth the trouble fellas. Stay away. I feel sorry for her future business. I am here for another 5 months and her business will suffer.

LM
02-16-2007, 06:09 PM
You definitely have to be firm with Yenni...she always tries to "negotiate" for more:wink:

psriches
02-16-2007, 06:12 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/Picture025.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/Picture027.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/Picture024.jpg

Cuba Libre
02-16-2007, 06:20 PM
I feel sorry for her future business. I am here for another 5 months and her business will suffer.Believe me her business won't suffer because of you. She has tons of guy chasing her, and proposing to her. It's incredible considering she's no beauty queen.

Beads
02-16-2007, 07:09 PM
Believe me her business won't suffer because of you. She has tons of guy chasing her, and proposing to her. It's incredible considering she's no beauty queen.

Actually it could. First count out any pesos received by him on any given trip and if he sees someone with her he can try to interven or warn them in some way. Also others reading the board who dont know her should realize she is hardcore and could in fact be a problem. This isnt the first mention of her acting poorly.

Im sure he will steer all his friends clear of her as well. So in the end it will bite into some of her income.

Jimmydr
02-16-2007, 07:14 PM
Believe me her business won't suffer because of you. She has tons of guy chasing her, and proposing to her. It's incredible considering she's no beauty queen.

A month in jail may.............:p:rofl:

Beads
02-16-2007, 07:23 PM
I saw her working it rather hard with her siste in December. They had a larger tourist in tow. He asked me if I knew them. I said sure thats Jenni and Mildred! They looked at each other with a puzzled look and said "How do you know us?". I thought for a second and decided to tell them I met them at Rockys last year while they were on the computers.

They bought it and the guy asked me what I thought. I told him I had never been with either of them so I couldnt say.

hrmmm.....

"Oh yea I saw naked photos of you on the internet. Theres TONS of them up there!"

I can only imagine the response I would have gotten from that one.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

or

"Yea buddy those 2 whores have over 500,000 miles of cock on their odometers! Ask them how many dicks they sucked today!"

I kind of wish Jimmy was there because he just might have said something like that! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jimmydr
02-16-2007, 07:24 PM
I saw her working it rather hard with her siste in December. They had a larger tourist in tow. He asked me if I knew them. I said sure thats Jenni and Mildred! They looked at each other with a puzzled look and said "How do you know us?". I thought for a second and decided to tell them I met them at Rockys last year while they were on the computers.

They bought it and the guy asked me what I thought. I told him I had never been with either of them so I couldnt say.

hrmmm.....

"Oh yea I saw naked photos of you on the internet. Theres TONS of them up there!"

I can only imagine the response I would have gotten from that one.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

or

"Yea buddy those 2 whores have over 500,000 miles of cock on their odometers! Ask them how many dicks they sucked today!"

I kind of wish Jimmy was there because he just might have said something like that! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fuck yes, I would have. Payback is a bitch!

Beads
02-16-2007, 07:26 PM
I would have died laughing and took pictures of the looks on their faces! It could have been the funniest moment of 2006!

Jimmydr
02-16-2007, 07:29 PM
I would have died laughing and took pictures of the looks on their faces! It could have been the funniest moment of 2006!

Some Italian guy back a few years was with a puta I brought to Sosua. He asked if I knew her and I said, who do you think bought her that bathing suite. I then told him to have a nice flight at 11am tomorrow and he said how did I know and I said that she told me to come by after 11am.

Beads
02-16-2007, 07:31 PM
Some Italian guy back a few years was with a puta I brought to Sosua. He asked if I knew her and I said, who do you think bought her that bathing suite. I then told him to have a nice flight at 11am tomorrow and he said how did I know and I said that she told me to come by after 11am.

no shame in her game!

Jimmydr
02-16-2007, 07:33 PM
no shame in her game!

There is game and then there is being stupid. Just think, how many of us tell the boss that we are on the net at work, I bet none!

BWH27
02-16-2007, 07:39 PM
You know what is really funny is that when I saw Yeni last week she was complaining about a gringo that didn't want to pay her.

Its always best to negotiate up front and know that YMMV. That wasnt me. Believe me I paid her.

Beads
02-16-2007, 07:50 PM
That wasnt me. Believe me I paid her.

I had a problem a while back with a chica and she went around saying that I didnt pay her also when I most definitely did. In fact in front of several witnesses just so she would leave my room.

No biggie theres plenty of others. Just have to move on.

BWH27
02-16-2007, 07:51 PM
Jeni/yenies business may not suffer but she is always in Classic looking for more business. I will simply warn other hombres and they can take my word for it or not. When I get a warning on any bad chica I listen. Just last week I got a warning about another chic most of us have seen and When she approched me I was up front. I told her someone said she was trouble and blew her off.

Jimmydr
02-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Jeni/yenies business may not suffer but she is always in Classic looking for more business. I will simply warn other hombres and they can take my word for it or not. When I get a warning on any bad chica I listen. Just last week I got a warning about another chic most of us have seen and When she approched me I was up front. I told her someone said she was trouble and blew her off.

That sounds good and if she threatens you tell the politure and have her tossed in jail.

Mr Bambino
02-16-2007, 08:40 PM
BWH thanks for the warning. Some guys would be embarrassed and not tell anyone, but I think it is important that we know these things. I have never been with either and now I am sure I never will.

Mr Bambino

gdogg
02-16-2007, 08:40 PM
I've never had a problem with her, and I've never paid her anything NEAR 2000 pesos. The sex has always been good!

WSJ3
02-16-2007, 09:23 PM
That wasnt me. Believe me I paid her.

OK...

But you really should take it easy with those FUCK YOUS...

We aint cool like that and I was just making an observation.

Phoenix
02-16-2007, 09:26 PM
I've never had a problem with her, and I've never paid her anything NEAR 2000 pesos. The sex has always been good!

We love Yeni and Mildred :D Being angry at them for what comes natural for a Sosua puta is a waste of time. While you can be out thinking you are doing them damage by bad-mouthing them they will be out telling all the other putas about the fast one they pulled on a pendejo gringo. BWH, just chalk it up as a lesson learned. This should be mongering 101, don't pay freelance girls until you are done with them. If they ask for money up front get rid of them right away and go find another one.

WSJ3
02-16-2007, 09:27 PM

My point exactly YMMV...Yeni has always been cool with me (the pics are courtesy of WSJ3)

Maybe junior members should try some new toto off the beaten path instead of hanging on the strip and getting the hard core hoes that are not going to put their backing into it with a newbie.

Its your vacation gentlemen...YOU CREATE THE ILLUSION...isn't that right PSRICHES!??!?!

WSJ3
02-16-2007, 09:30 PM
Truer words were never spoken...

You can't get pee from a tree...I'm in DR every month of the year basically and thanks to PSRICHES (Captain Kirk) I have learned to explore the off the beaten path chicas and get a taste from hoes that put their back into it.

You can't get mad at a scorpion when it stings you and you shouldn't get mad when a HARDCORE puta tries to get you for more pesos than the law allows.

We love Yeni and Mildred :D Being angry at them for what comes natural for a Sosua puta is a waste of time. While you can be out thinking you are doing them damage by bad-mouthing them they will be out telling all the other putas about the fast one they pulled on a pendejo gringo. BWH, just chalk it up as a lesson learned. This should be mongering 101, don't pay freelance girls until you are done with them. If they ask for money up front get rid of them right away and go find another one.

Beads
02-16-2007, 09:32 PM
and if possible pay once you have left your room! I learned that lesson pretty quick also.

Phoenix
02-16-2007, 09:32 PM
My point exactly YMMV...Yeni has always been cool with me (the pics are courtesy of WSJ3)

Maybe junior members should try some new toto off the beaten path instead of hanging on the strip and getting the hard core hoes that are not going to put their backing into it with a newbie.

Its your vacation gentlemen...YOU CREATE THE ILLUSION...isn't that right PSRICHES!??!?!

If any putas mess with Captain Kirk and Captain Pike this red shirt takes the phaser off " stun " :D

WSJ3
02-16-2007, 09:33 PM

I doubt it.

There are always new gringos in town. Just because you don't want to get a taste doesn't mean that the next guy will pass.

Gdogg never had any issues with Yeni and I am sure there are others that have had pleasant experiences with her.

Apos
02-16-2007, 10:28 PM
i spent 3 days hanging with Yeni and Mildred (last April?) and had nothing but fun. they took what pesos i gave them and didn't really ask for much more. if they were offered food or drink they were very conservative with what they ordered and treated my friends well also:corky:.

not that they didn't try and get more pesos out of me on occasion but they always took my NO gracefully...they even bought my bus ticket from sosua to santiago for me. i know it's only, now, 100 pesos but that's not the point.:rolleyes:

i don't know too many chicas like yeni, hot or not, that'll do happy hours with her "sister" and take it in the ass. YMMV:rofl:

Cuba Libre
02-17-2007, 02:14 AM
I had her and she was nothing but trouble.Jenni or Mildred?

Cuba Libre
02-17-2007, 02:20 AM
We love Yeni and Mildred :D Being angry at them for what comes natural for a Sosua puta is a waste of time. While you can be out thinking you are doing them damage by bad-mouthing them they will be out telling all the other putas about the fast one they pulled on a pendejo gringo. BWH, just chalk it up as a lesson learned. This should be mongering 101, don't pay freelance girls until you are done with them. If they ask for money up front get rid of them right away and go find another one.Great advice.

continentalmike
02-17-2007, 03:22 AM

That because everybody loves gdogg

You're like snoop dogg in the video 'beautifull' where all the girls go 'we love you snoop dog'

Jimmydr
02-17-2007, 07:12 AM
Jenni or Mildred?

They both should spend time locked away.

BWH27
02-17-2007, 07:17 AM
Hey Fellas until this problem came up I had nothing but fun with Jeni and Mildred also. Me and Jeni would phone or text message eachother almost daily and as I mentioned I would see them about 5 times per week. Mildred is not the problem. Jeni is now the problem. This was the 3rd time Jen i and I had sex. No problems before. Except that pussy is getting awefully loose. It s hard to get friction and we dump the condoms. Thats right guys, I give her leche! But Jeni cannot be trusted. She already knows about this post and hopefully will learn a lesson. DONT PISS OFF A CLIENT! Jeni will not be invited back! No Mas! There are 10,000 chicas in Sosua. I will find a new one within the next 2 hours. Sincerely, Brian BWH27

BWH27
02-17-2007, 07:47 AM
Also I might mention that when I asked Jeni where the father of her SON was, she gave me that typical index finger across the throat. Hes dead in otherwords. A few weeks ago I saw a live and well padre on the webcam at Rockies Bar. He and their son were oggling in the camera live from Boca Chica. I said to her I thought padre was dead. She had no comment. I assume he is a stay at home father that whores out Jeni and lives fat off her earnings. A word to Padre. GET A FUCKING JOB AND SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY! I have to laugh at all the guys who propose marriage to her. To all you who have proposed to her. Give it up. Your wasting your time. Jeni, you are shit under my shoe. Usted es Mierda bajo mi zapato! AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO JIMMYDR FOR YOUR SUPORT.

Jimmydr
02-17-2007, 08:14 AM
Also I might mention that when I asked Jeni where the father of her SON was, she gave me that typical index finger across the throat. Hes dead in otherwords. A few weeks ago I saw a live and well padre on the webcam at Rockies Bar. He and their son were oggling in the camera live from Boca Chica. I said to her I thought padre was dead. She had no comment. I assume he is a stay at home father that whores out Jeni and lives fat off her earnings. A word to Padre. GET A FUCKING JOB AND SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY! I have to laugh at all the guys who propose marriage to her. To all you who have proposed to her. Give it up. Your wasting your time. AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO JIMMYDR FOR YOUR SUPORT

She is such a piece of shoddy work.:mrgreen:

Cuba Libre
02-17-2007, 09:45 AM
Also I might mention that when I asked Jeni where the father of her SON was, she gave me that typical index finger across the throat. Hes dead in otherwords. A few weeks ago I saw a live and well padre on the webcam at Rockies Bar. He and their son were oggling in the camera live from Boca Chica. I said to her I thought padre was dead. She had no comment.I thought Jenni had 3 kids (not sure if they are all from the same father).
I have to laugh at all the guys who propose marriage to her. To all you who have proposed to her. Give it up. Your wasting your time.Their wasting their time since she is already (purportedlyy) married, to a Spaniard.

BWH27
02-17-2007, 09:46 AM
I can only describe Jeni's tits as two small mushrooms sprouting out of her chest. No symetry either. Make that 2 deformed mushrooms. Her ass is good but her pussy is starting to look pretty mangled. I should know I licked it the other night. I got as close as you can get. Another shame on me. I lick alot of puta pussy. Just call me the pussy eating monger. Im clean as far as I know. I havent had any rashes or sore throats so far. Hey Jimmy I will introduce myself tonight if I see you at Classic.

Beads
02-17-2007, 10:12 AM
Is it just me or is this thread starting to look a little fishy?

Jimmydr
02-17-2007, 10:16 AM
I thought Jenni had 3 kids (not sure if they are all from the same father).Their wasting their time since she is already (purportedlyy) married, to a Spaniard.

And the parade of losers still find their way to Sosua.

MisterPink
02-17-2007, 10:23 AM
Is it just me or is this thread starting to look a little fishy?

Let's rehash the thread, he cums inside of Yeni, eats her Pussy, and starts a thread about what a bad girl she is after he prepays her.

This is certainly someone I want to get my Monger 101 lessons from.

mp

Jimmydr
02-17-2007, 10:24 AM
Let's rehash the thread, he cums inside of Yeni, eats her Pussy, and starts a thread about what a bad girl she is after he prepays her.

mp

Its okay, she is married and its a wedding gift.:D

WSJ3
02-17-2007, 11:31 AM
Now now...

Lets not start a flame war.

This individual obviously had a bad experience with a hardcore puta. Hopefully he learned his lesson and will be more selective in the future.

It could happen to anyone.

mp

Cuba Libre
02-17-2007, 11:52 AM
I lick alot of puta pussy. Just call me the pussy eating monger. Im clean as far as I know. I havent had any rashes or sore throats so far.Rashes are the least you have to worry about. Fucking the busiest girl in Sosua without a condom could have more extreme consequences.:eek:

Si_Poppi
02-17-2007, 12:08 PM
I assume he is a stay at home father that whores out Jeni and lives fat off her earnings. A word to Padre. GET A FUCKING JOB AND SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY!I wouldn't assume that.
It's quite possible that she is not supporting him or the kid.
Unfit mothers are not rare in the DR leaving the responsiblity to the father and/or family.

WSJ3
02-17-2007, 01:03 PM
I think that this thread has run its course.

The point has been made and now it is time to move on.

THREAD CLOSED...