PDA

View Full Version : Part V dat 5

Bug Boy
07-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Day 5 is Saturday, the day of the cancelled bikini contest. The missus and I get a late
start. We head down at around noon and have some of BB’s chicken soup. I’m not sure if it on the menu but it is delish. Which if you have eaten at black beards you know that not to be the case. Anyway, Emelia tells me she has started her period and that her friend is available for fucking if I would like her, I ask about her sister and she says that she’s not around. So I tell her I’m going to relax alone for a while. I go up to the room take a cat nap and head back down to check out the scene. I strike up a conversation with English Leigh and Frank the new owner of la casa nightclub. Leigh says he’s going to be cruising around during the evening so Frank and I head to his Place. It is scary from the on the outside as is the street it is on. The inside and the chicas are much better. The first girl that I got was a mistake… BUT, she was soooooooooo fucking incredibly hot! I paid the salida and her fee of nearly $100 for short time and it blew. It was like the worst streetwalker. That ended rather quickly since her room was not air conditioned and I started to sweat I didn’t hold back and finished real quick. I went back down to cool off only to discover this curvy Brazilian girl. The $30 bucks I spent on nearly three hours of constant naked grinding lapdancing from this girl went a long way to make up for chica #1. Frank and I started talking about the sorry state of food in the DR. And He took me to a Mexican seafood place that was expensive about 60 bucks for a lobster but actually edible! We went back to his place to finish out the evening with some inspired head from the Brazilian girl for 30 bucks!

gdogg
07-04-2005, 11:26 PM
That's something I don't hear about too much, inspired head (or any head, for that matter) from a Brazilian in the DR. Yep, this trip definitely got better!

Macky
07-06-2005, 10:40 PM
David

Where is La Casa? Sounds like a good trip. Sounds like I should head for the north coast next trip.

DEPUTY DAWG
07-07-2005, 01:15 AM
1st time I've ever heard of a brazilian in the D.R...........BUT DAMN you spent 100.00usd on a puta for short time??????????? 8O :eek: 8O :eek:

BrooklynBeas
07-07-2005, 09:14 AM
Beas and others would like to know more about the Brazilian in the DR... Pics would help a lot!!!