PDA

View Full Version : October or December?

nomad
07-06-2005, 06:02 AM
I've had to push my return trip back over and over, but I still want to spend a short, three or four day trip before the end of the year. First two weeks of October, and maybe first two weeks of December. Oh, and I need to catch my NFL there. Any advice?

Jimmydr
07-06-2005, 08:08 AM
I've had to push my return trip back over and over, but I still want to spend a short, three or four day trip before the end of the year. First two weeks of October, and maybe first two weeks of December. Oh, and I need to catch my NFL there. Any advice?

The Palace has a TV in the bar area. The Shark Bar has a TV there. There is a place called Eddy's Sports Bar as well. You won't be missing any games.

BrooklynBeas
07-06-2005, 08:09 AM
Go the weekend of Thanksgiving... there will be plenty of guys down there... You can catch football in Cabarette at Jose Oshea's right on the beach... or in a couple of places in Sosua...

P.S. when im in the DR... i have no idea what is going on in the sports world... im way too busy!

Jimmydr
07-06-2005, 08:09 AM
Go the weekend of Thanksgiving... there will be plenty of guys down there... You can catch football in Cabarette at Jose Oshea's right on the beach... or in a couple of places in Sosua...

P.S. when im in the DR... i have no idea what is going on in the sports world... im way too busy!

Busy doing what?

BrooklynBeas
07-06-2005, 08:13 AM
Something other than Sports!... Actually a lot of push-ups with girls underneath me!

JD
07-06-2005, 09:36 PM
I still have not been down in December but have always been told that that is the best time to go.

JD

Jimmydr
07-06-2005, 09:37 PM
I still have not been down in December but have always been told that that is the best time to go.

JD

Been there every year since 2001 and its never been dull.

JD
07-06-2005, 09:41 PM
I have heard that many chicas come out looking to earn money for Christmas in early to mid December.

JD

Jimmydr
07-06-2005, 09:43 PM
I have heard that many chicas come out looking to earn money for Christmas in early to mid December.

JD

they always need money.

DEPUTY DAWG
07-07-2005, 01:21 AM
No pussy is more important than my football games!!!!!!!!! unless I have tivo in which down there I wont. So you get blowjobs for the halftime special!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

gdogg
07-07-2005, 06:21 AM
That's what I did during last year's National Championship!! It caused me to miss the rest of the game, though. I heard USC was pretty amazing...but they couldn't hang with Naomi! Sorry, Beas.
;)

the_Jayman
07-07-2005, 11:05 AM
Funny this NFL Topic should come up because I need to do some serious research and find a spot not to far from Black Beards to watch the NFL Sunday ticket.

I Know Jose O'Shay in Caberetta has it but does anybody know a spot in POP?

BrooklynBeas
07-07-2005, 02:41 PM
That's what I did during last year's National Championship!! It caused me to miss the rest of the game, though. I heard USC was pretty amazing...but they couldn't hang with Naomi! Sorry, Beas.
;)

U bastard! :evil:

I cant believe how into sports you guys are... when im in the DR i forget about everything american... Including sports... Unless my team is in the playoffs i could give a shit less if they are playing a regular season game...

psriches
07-07-2005, 03:14 PM
Go to Eddy's Sports Bar in Sosua. Plan to spend this evening in Sosua. Kill two birds. Chicas and football. Grab a chica from a bar or disco. Then take her back to BB's or down the street to Calypso ST hotel.

vagabond
07-07-2005, 06:12 PM
For those who likes to go to the beach,the weather usually sucks big time in december, much better in october.

Jimmydr
07-07-2005, 06:15 PM
For those who likes to go to the beach,the weather usually sucks big time in december, much better in october.

The water is COLD but we are there for CHICAS! :D

vdubman30
07-07-2005, 06:21 PM

The water is COLD but we are there for CHICAS! :D

I hate the beaches but i love the bitches :D

vagabond
07-07-2005, 06:24 PM
Well, I must admit, sometimes I think chilling on the beach in the afternoon sun with an icecold presidente is even better than sex.

vdubman30
07-07-2005, 07:07 PM
i'm a horndog sex is something that doesnt give me a headache after having too much!! :D

DEPUTY DAWG
07-08-2005, 01:03 AM
i'm a horndog sex is something that doesnt give me a headache after having too much!! :D

Well put my man....Well put!!!!!!!!!

nomad
07-08-2005, 02:52 AM
But the Shark Bar will still be open in December, right?

Jimmydr
07-08-2005, 08:22 AM
But the Shark Bar will still be open in December, right?

Open 365 days a year!