PDA

View Full Version : TRIP #7 Santiago/Sosua

GREEKFREAK
04-20-2012, 10:48 PM
I guess now is a better time then ever to begin a short trip report. I was away for 6.5 days. Flew into STI and thought..why not spend the first 2 days there..and the last half day there as well since i was flying back to NY from STI.
i read a lot about about Santiago before i decided to stay there. Heard about the many regular night clubs as well as the "special" nightclubs as well...so i gave it a try. after driving around in a cab about 25 minutes our so we ended up staying at Hotel Cononel( think that was how it was spelled). It was cool, very close to the monument (which i will get to in a few). As my friend and I got situated , we decided to walk around the busy streets of Santiago. First thing we noticed....hot young chicks all over the place...smiling at you..checking you out..blah blah blah... they can literally smell foreigner of you. also , we noticed that getting their phone numbers is the easiest thing EVER!. they rarely ever decline to give their number out. My spanish is SO-SO but it didn't matter.when night time came, my friend and I started getting the urge to ..u know ..MONGER lol...so we ate some a little something and jumped in a taxi and off we went to La passion....La passion...cool place...alot of big spenders(you can tell my the fancy cars out front). once inside you can say it looks like a combination of a strip club / regular city club. pretty dark inside and the GIRLS ARE AMAZING. mostly dimes. prices are anywhere from 2-4500. worth it if u wanna fuck a hot chick. my friend and I thought u know what...lets not jump straight into the fucking just yet...its about 10 pm..lets enjoy some drinks and head out to other spots...worst case scenario we go right back lol... so we jump in a cab and he takes us to the monument.

Words of Advice- STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE ACTION IN THE MONUMENT!!!!

first off i seen a lot of trannys!. Second We took 3 girls back and this is what happened...

Lets begin by saying that these 3 girls were decent looking. 2 had nice asses and skinny int he waist. The other was just skinny. They each wanted 1000 each...which was pretty good for Santiago standards. the problem with these girls as we came to find out was that they were all addicts. They were on and using cocaine. while we were fucking them we couldn't help but notice their roaming eyes. looking at your stuff shit like that. and they kept bringing up the money. 1 of them even had the audacity to ask me for her end while i was getting my dick sucked LOL WTF. it was just bad decisions. I noticed i make all my bad decisions usually in the beginning of my trips and end it well. ANYWAY That was day 1 @ Santiago. (Wish i would have just went to passion and that was that.) Second day my friend and I are thinking "damn i can't wait to get to the beach and sosua and the strip". But we give decide lets do STI right cause its are last night there. During the day we would eat at some cheap chicken spot ..worth about 200 pesos. walk around went to the shopping malls.. chilled by pcumm(i think thats the name) and just get girls numbers. at night we tried AHI BAR . which was cool. a lot of good looking girls.. some looked like pro but couldn't tell...non were flirting at all..we left aki bar for La passion...i got with a dime from there which charged me about 3000 pesos for 2 nuts. not bad. around 1 am going back to the hotel was kinda annoying...Thinking Sosua i would have attest partied the night way then went back to my room. Here in STI its a real city with "real" working people and things are pretty much spread out. Not my kind of place but to each is own. The next day caught the early caribe tours bus to Sosua (=D)..AND BOY WAS I GLAD TO BE HOME!!!!!!!

I love Sosua..everything about it. the shops the beaches the food the people and the HOES. sOSUA is created to cater to us in every way possible. which is why i call it a real man vacation!.

3rd day in the country first day in Sosua and i feel reborn again....will continue this report in about a day stay tuned i have a story that i think a lot would be interested in..especc. those who think they will ever fall for a girl out there lol.

elmudo
04-20-2012, 11:32 PM
I guess now is a better time then ever to begin a short trip report. I was away for 6.5 days. Flew into STI and thought..why not spend the first 2 days there..and the last half day there as well since i was flying back to NY from STI.
i read a lot about about Santiago before i decided to stay there. Heard about the many regular night clubs as well as the "special" nightclubs as well...so i gave it a try. after driving around in a cab about 25 minutes our so we ended up staying at Hotel Cononel( think that was how it was spelled). It was cool, very close to the monument (which i will get to in a few). As my friend and I got situated , we decided to walk around the busy streets of Santiago. First thing we noticed....hot young chicks all over the place...smiling at you..checking you out..blah blah blah... they can literally smell foreigner of you. also , we noticed that getting their phone numbers is the easiest thing EVER!. they rarely ever decline to give their number out. My spanish is SO-SO but it didn't matter.when night time came, my friend and I started getting the urge to ..u know ..MONGER lol...so we ate some a little something and jumped in a taxi and off we went to La passion....La passion...cool place...alot of big spenders(you can tell my the fancy cars out front). once inside you can say it looks like a combination of a strip club / regular city club. pretty dark inside and the GIRLS ARE AMAZING. mostly dimes. prices are anywhere from 2-4500. worth it if u wanna fuck a hot chick. my friend and I thought u know what...lets not jump straight into the fucking just yet...its about 10 pm..lets enjoy some drinks and head out to other spots...worst case scenario we go right back lol... so we jump in a cab and he takes us to the monument.

Words of Advice- STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE ACTION IN THE MONUMENT!!!!

first off i seen a lot of trannys!. Second We took 3 girls back and this is what happened...

Lets begin by saying that these 3 girls were decent looking. 2 had nice asses and skinny int he waist. The other was just skinny. They each wanted 1000 each...which was pretty good for Santiago standards. the problem with these girls as we came to find out was that they were all addicts. They were on and using cocaine. while we were fucking them we couldn't help but notice their roaming eyes. looking at your stuff shit like that. and they kept bringing up the money. 1 of them even had the audacity to ask me for her end while i was getting my dick sucked LOL WTF. it was just bad decisions. I noticed i make all my bad decisions usually in the beginning of my trips and end it well. ANYWAY That was day 1 @ Santiago. (Wish i would have just went to passion and that was that.) Second day my friend and I are thinking "damn i can't wait to get to the beach and sosua and the strip". But we give decide lets do STI right cause its are last night there. During the day we would eat at some cheap chicken spot ..worth about 200 pesos. walk around went to the shopping malls.. chilled by pcumm(i think thats the name) and just get girls numbers. at night we tried AHI BAR . which was cool. a lot of good looking girls.. some looked like pro but couldn't tell...non were flirting at all..we left aki bar for La passion...i got with a dime from there which charged me about 3000 pesos for 2 nuts. not bad. around 1 am going back to the hotel was kinda annoying...Thinking Sosua i would have attest partied the night way then went back to my room. Here in STI its a real city with "real" working people and things are pretty much spread out. Not my kind of place but to each is own. The next day caught the early caribe tours bus to Sosua (=D)..AND BOY WAS I GLAD TO BE HOME!!!!!!!

I love Sosua..everything about it. the shops the beaches the food the people and the HOES. sOSUA is created to cater to us in every way possible. which is why i call it a real man vacation!.

3rd day in the country first day in Sosua and i feel reborn again....will continue this report in about a day stay tuned i have a story that i think a lot would be interested in..especc. those who think they will ever fall for a girl out there lol.

Thamks for all the useful tips on Santiago. I will be heading in June and although I am only staying for one night it looks like Passions will be the pit stop there

GREEKFREAK
04-20-2012, 11:36 PM
Thamks for all the useful tips on Santiago. I will be heading in June and although I am only staying for one night it looks like Passions will be the pit stop there

anytime...yea keep it at passion bro.. go around 10-11 drinks touch feel up not he girls as much as you want. take them outside talk to them check them out and do your thing.