PDA

View Full Version : 04/2012 - I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

dquick
04-22-2012, 10:10 PM
Tonight, I decided to stop by CMP. I usually go to Passions once a trip, but I had not stopped by to see Peter's crop this trip. In recent trips, I had been in CMP more and noticed the quality has improved. I also met the owner once and he seemed like a nice guy. (Forgot his name.)

So I go into CMP about 9 and the place is not that lively. I walk to the back and only see a couple of interesting girls talking to one guy. I was walking to leave, until one chica caught my eye. I called her over and we sat down together. I see guys sitting with girl for a long time in CMP, but I did not want to waste too much of her time. I ask her how much for full service. She says 2500 pesos for 1 hour full service. She asked if I would like to see the menu, but I already knew what the menu said. I tried to talk her down, but she said that you have to pay the place and it is not up to her. (I heard in the past that the girls could negotiate, but I guess that is not the case anymore.) The next stop was going to be Passions, but this girl was not Passions Quality. I decided to go ahead. We went up front and I Paid 2500 pesos at the register up front.

When we get into the room, she tells me that she needs to get some lube, then leaves out. After a couple of minutes, I started looking at my cell for the time. I was just about to go to the front, when she came back. It took her a GOOD 10 minutes. I usually take a shower in Passions, but after waiting for her, I did not want to waste any more of my hour. Instead, the chica insisted on me taking a shower. (No problema. This is my norm anyway.) I go into the shower, but she does not follow. I keep it quick and am done in 5 minutes. I ask her about a shower for her, but she said that she just had one earlier. (WTF.) She lays back on the bed and spreads her legs. I go down to her pussy for an inspection. I smell and the pussy is fresh. (Ok. No problem then.) I start eating her and she is loving this.

Next I take of the rest of her clothes. I look down at my dick for reciperation, but she REACHES FOR MY CONDOMS! I go ahead and put the condom on, but I skip the covered blow. (No es bueno para mi.) I hit it in a few position. She needed no lube at all. (I know how to eat a pussy right.) I switch positions a couple of times and I end up on top. I am in the pussy hard and she is loving this. She starts to shake hard and I knew she was coming.

I paused so she could catch her breath. She gently pushes me to the side. It was getting a little warm in the room. She started jacking at my dick, but I was patient to let her recover. I started to put it in again, but SHE PUSHED ME OFF! She pointed down at her stomach and said that I could jack my dick and cum on her chest. WTF. I did not come to DR to jack off. I keep calm and told her that it is not possible for me to leche by jacking off. She then gets mad and jumps up. She says that the full service does not mean that you can fuck her for a hour. She starts to go on and on about how black gringos are Mafioso. (Now she is pissing me off.) I keep calm and point to the empty condom on my dick. She refused to fuck me anymore, so I got dressed and went to the font desk. SHE ONLY FUCKED ME FOR 15 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dquick
04-22-2012, 10:27 PM
So I go to the girl up front and ask for the owner. I can't remember his name, but I want to talk to the boss. She told me the owner is not hear, but she could get the manager. I said ok, but get the manager RIGHT NOW. I walks to the back and comes out and said the manager will be with me in a minute. It was more like 10. The new manager comes out and I told him what happened and he said what did I pay for. I told him full service and showed him the menu. (You would think that he never saw the menu before.) He started to defend the girl and I told the girl to check her log. I knew that it had not even been an hour yet. The girl said it had been 40 minutes since she took my money. He starts to say that most guys don't take the full hour, but I stop him in his tracks on this one. I pointed out to him how long it took him to come out here and reminded him that the girl had left the room to get lube. It would be different if I did get one leche, but I only got 15 minutes of fucking and she stopped.

We went back in forth for a few and I kept pointing out to him that I met the owner. The owner told me that if there was ever a problem, you could come to him. I insisted that he call the owner. We continuted to go back and forth for a few, then he said he needed to go to the back. I am really mad at this point. He is in the back for a good 10 minutes before I tell the girl to get him. She goes back and comes back to the front and tell me there in nothing they could do. WTF. I tell her to get the manager now. He should be man enough to tell me this himself. He hesitates and goes to the back. The manager comes out and starts to tell me that my money is gone. I told him that I paid the register, not the girl. He claimed that he could not give me my money but offered me another chica.

WTF. Could anybody actually fuck after arguing with a club all this time? I told him I only wanted my money now. I paid for 1 hour full service and the clud did not deliver. He started to talk in circles again and at this point I said, "My Money. Si or No!" He said no.

I remembered that I was in a foreign country and left before I did something that I would regret.

dquick
04-22-2012, 10:34 PM
What really pissed me off is the price. I paid 2500 pesos and if the girl does not perform, I am SOL? On top of it, I was required to PAY UP FRONT!!!!! I might as well deal with a free lancer. I would have still had my pesos, if this was a free lancer.

The offer for another girl only came after a long argument. But this is not K-mart, where I could just exchange a defective item. I chose a girl and she chose not to perform the task. FULL SERVICE IS FULL SERVICE! I AT LEAST GET ONE LECHE!!!! If it take 2 minutes, it takes 2 minutes. If it takes the full hour, it takes the full hour.

CMP also offers two hours full service. If a girl can't even perform for the one hour session, what would she do in two????

BTW. They also have a 1500 pesos, one hour massage. FUCK THAT!!!!!!

PapiQueRico
04-22-2012, 10:40 PM
Thanks for posting this. It's the kind of warning guys need to see. For me the manager's behavior was more the problem than the chicas. We know how the chicas can be and they are transient anyway. If I were you I would go back to find the owner and give him the chance to make things right. As you said, you have enjoyed the place in the past and you felt the owner was OK.

uncle ruckus
04-22-2012, 10:41 PM
I remembered that I was in a foreign country and left before I did something that I would regret.

Smart thing. It's not worth getting your ass kicked or ending up in a Dominican jail over $65.

You did something that's going to be much more effective, you put it up here and now this whole network knows that they're ripping people off. I'm sure that an ISOC boycott will be felt much worse than anything you could have done on-site.

The Sage
04-22-2012, 10:47 PM
Does this woman have a name and do you have a pic?

el toro
04-22-2012, 11:02 PM
Smart thing. It's not worth getting your ass kicked or ending up in a Dominican jail over $65.

You did something that's going to be much more effective, you put it up here and now this whole network knows that they're ripping people off. I'm sure that an ISOC boycott will be felt much worse than anything you could have done on-site.

This is true.

I pretty much got it in my head that DR they'll never give a refund. It's like those hood stores in the US--No Returns/No Refunds--Exchange Only.

True it's hard to get your mojo back after all that bullshit back and forth. I probably would have tried him on his word for the replacement chica just to get someone else to work for a change since the first chica didn't wanna work and the manager didn't seem to be working.

getrhythm
04-22-2012, 11:09 PM
Sorry to hear about your problem, but you're just banging your head against the wall if you expect to complain and get results in the D.R. In fact, there's even less chance here than somewhere like Passions, where the girls are at least nominally employed by the place. Menus or not, I'm pretty sure at CMP that these girls are strictly outside contractors who get the use of the facility in return for the management taking a cut of whatever the girls manage to score.

Any idea of customer satisfaction is completely foreign to the dominican mentality. Their one thought is 'how can I get this pain in the ass gringo out of my hair as soon as possible so I can go back to whatever the hell I was doing before'. It's happened to all of us - just your turn to get phucked this time.

hugrad95a
04-22-2012, 11:38 PM
Sorry to here that happen to you... Here is where you fucked up though.

"I see guys sitting with girl for a long time in CMP, but I did not want to waste too much of her time. "

They probably left her alone you get the vibe from the chica even in the casa.

GREEKFREAK
04-23-2012, 12:14 AM
Sorry to hear about this. I walked inside CMP last week to see whats up. Friday around 9 pm. place was empty and the menu was a joke. ambiance sucked. Thanks for posting. it's funny cause the game the bitch played is common. I met a chick that i took out of classicos, fucked her for about 20 minutes when she started telling me her pussy hurts and that i should "jerk off on her stomach" . The way I see it the PROS def beat the CONS in Sosua, so we learn to forget and move on.

but the nerve of that whore and her manager smh

steviewonder
04-23-2012, 01:00 AM
Sorry to hear about your problem, but you're just banging your head against the wall if you expect to complain and get results in the D.R. Any idea of customer satisfaction is completely foreign to the dominican mentality. Their one thought is 'how can I get this pain in the ass gringo out of my hair as soon as possible so I can go back to whatever the hell I was doing before'. It's happened to all of us - just your turn to get phucked this time.

This is the main reason I have never ventured into a business arrangements here in 6 yrs. I have the means to forget what I could loss, but time is more valuable to me...:iconTU:

Skynyrd
04-23-2012, 06:02 AM
It was just that John Holmes 20" dick of yours she couldn't handle :rofl::rofl::rofl:

dquick
04-23-2012, 08:33 AM
Does this woman have a name and do you have a pic?

Unfortunately, I did not have my camara on me because it was charging. By the time I got back to my room to write this, I already forgot the chicas name. I think it began with a C.

But as it was stated above, what really pissed me off was the behavior of the manager. I think Rick might know the owner, so I will see if Rick knows any contact info on him. I might also try to stop by during the day to see if the owner is there.

dquick
04-23-2012, 08:45 AM
Sorry to hear about your problem, but you're just banging your head against the wall if you expect to complain and get results in the D.R. In fact, there's even less chance here than somewhere like Passions, where the girls are at least nominally employed by the place. Menus or not, I'm pretty sure at CMP that these girls are strictly outside contractors who get the use of the facility in return for the management taking a cut of whatever the girls manage to score.

Any idea of customer satisfaction is completely foreign to the dominican mentality. Their one thought is 'how can I get this pain in the ass gringo out of my hair as soon as possible so I can go back to whatever the hell I was doing before'. It's happened to all of us - just your turn to get phucked this time.

I agree totally on the mentality of most Dominicans in Sosua. But from what I have heard about Passions and Peter, I could not see this senario happening there. When you have a girl onsite, I never heard of a chica not WORKING for the alloted time. They know that they can be fired over this. Most of the problems that I hear about in Passions is when you take a girl out and she is too tired to work. Even then, the chica does not want you to take her back to Peter, because she knows that she is in trouble. I have heard of mixed results when you complain about a chica you took out of Passions. BUT, I am certain that if a chica gets too many complaints, Peter will fire the girl.

In my case, I am not even sure the girl was actually in trouble with the manager. If the girls in CMP have no consequences from the place, you might as well deal with a free lancer. It would be cheaper and I would not pay in advance.

dquick
04-23-2012, 08:53 AM
Sorry to here that happen to you... Here is where you fucked up though.

"I see guys sitting with girl for a long time in CMP, but I did not want to waste too much of her time. "

They probably left her alone you get the vibe from the chica even in the casa.

In retrospect, you are right. I did spend enough time to make sure that she did not seem tired. She seemed cool, but maybe if I taked to her more, I would have seen that she is a lazy hoe.

I am back happy this morning. Got a chica in my bed that knows how to take dick and does not mind it RAW. Just what I needed. :biggrin:

tony the tiger
04-23-2012, 10:24 AM
what did she look like? i was there a couple weeks ago and would love to know which one it was. ill be in the DR in next couple weeks and dont want to pic this chica. There are 2 sisters there and they were cool but a couple of the other ones looked suspect.

dquick
04-23-2012, 10:38 AM
what did she look like? i was there a couple weeks ago and would love to know which one it was. ill be in the DR in next couple weeks and dont want to pic this chica. There are 2 sisters there and they were cool but a couple of the other ones looked suspect.

A light chica with freckles and braces. Not quite flaca, but not a big butt chica either.

dquick
04-23-2012, 10:48 AM
I just talked to Rick about CMP. The owner that I met in the past was Carlos. He is no longer part owner and but is still involved in a different capacity. The new owner is an ex-detective from New Orleans. Don't know him, but he needs to check on his management.

damaja
04-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Half of Sosua has probably worked in CMP at some point, so most of the girls that are in there are outside contractors. You will see almost every chica in that place in Classico at around 1am. The chica you fucked in there would have been a dud if you would have fucked her outside of there. That 15 minute bullshit is a part of her hustle. I'm sure she does this when she fucks guys outside of CMP.

With that being said, I would have been more angry with management than the girl. They have a revolving door full of girls that work in that place. Girls like her will and can always be replaced. There are more consequences to having a angry customer. You probably have a bunch of guys on here alone, that will probably not use their services because of this one incident. That is a problem in DR. Many don't understand how to run a business correctly.

I frequently go to CMP when I am there. I have only fucked one chica in there and I had a good time with her. I fucked her the whole hour. But if it wasn't good and she tried to rip me off, I would expect that management would come to my defense. I guess not.

vewdew
04-23-2012, 11:41 AM
Well last year almost everyone went there and used and abused the chicas and left without fucking them "Some members here know what I am talking about :) " Now its the chicas turn to fuck with us :)

vewdew
04-23-2012, 11:45 AM
But then at the same time shame on them for letting guys touch theyr pussy's and tits and kiss them for nothing.

getrhythm
04-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Well last year almost everyone went there and used and abused the chicas and left without fucking them "Some members here know what I am talking about :) " Now its the chicas turn to fuck with us :)

Actually, first few times I went in there (around the time it first opened), it was quite the opposite - for me and often my buddies too. You could barely even get up to the bar to order a drink before one or more chicas would be accosting you - throwing themselves on you, rubbing against you, etc., all in an obvious effort to get a quick trigger pull. It was only after they saw I wouldn't fall for this bullshit that they laid off some on subsequent visits. Never did end up sessioning there, and no regrets.

JD426
04-23-2012, 12:13 PM
Half of Sosua has probably worked in CMP at some point, so most of the girls that are in there are outside contractors. You will see almost every chica in that place in Classico at around 1am. The chica you fucked in there would have been a dud if you would have fucked her outside of there. That 15 minute bullshit is a part of her hustle. I'm sure she does this when she fucks guys outside of CMP.

With that being said, I would have been more angry with management than the girl. They have a revolving door full of girls that work in that place. Girls like her will and can always be replaced. There are more consequences to having a angry customer. You probably have a bunch of guys on here alone, that will probably not use their services because of this one incident. That is a problem in DR. Many don't understand how to run a business correctly.

I frequently go to CMP when I am there. I have only fucked one chica in there and I had a good time with her. I fucked her the whole hour. But if it wasn't good and she tried to rip me off, I would expect that management would come to my defense. I guess not.

Good post.
but you are correct, Dominican Management will NEVER come to your(the tourist Gringo's) defense in the DR. Only in perhaps High End Hotels in the La Capital and thats because they had extensive Training, but places like Sosua, you can forget it. Its not in the Dominican Mindset. Like someone just posted before , if you could SEE inside their Little Peanut brains as you are standing in front of them trying to explain your dissatisfaction & giving "constructive criticizm" ... all you would see is "how do i get RID of this Gringo? , so I can go BACK to jerking off in the back" thats exactly what you would see in those little brains of theirs.

Its SO bad, that if I have a BAD meal at a Restaurant, which is run by Dominicans, I DONT even complain , I just DONT go there , ever again.. there is absol no recourse with Dominicas,they just dont get it nor give a shit.
In some of my earlier posts, 2 places I blasted, months later.. CLOSED... that aint no coicidence. if they fuckin you, they fucking everybody, and the slower business gets, the more they try to hustle you.

CMP sounds like they are already getting Desperate..you cant charge HIGH end Prices, and give STREET puta Service..
I give them 6 months, just my personal .02

vewdew
04-23-2012, 12:15 PM
Actually, first few times I went in there (around the time it first opened), it was quite the opposite - for me and often my buddies too. You could barely even get up to the bar to order a drink before one or more chicas would be accosting you - throwing themselves on you, rubbing against you, etc., all in an obvious effort to get a quick trigger pull. It was only after they saw I wouldn't fall for this bullshit that they laid off some on subsequent visits. Never did end up sessioning there, and no regrets.

Yeah it was like that, soon you went in you got swarmed by them, I never did session with any of them either, We went there and had a few drinks some fun with them and left.

vewdew
04-23-2012, 12:21 PM
Good post.
but you are correct, Dominican Management will NEVER come to your(the tourist Gringo's) defense in the DR. Only in perhaps High End Hotels in the La Capital and thats because they had extensive Training, but places like Sosua, you can forget it. Its not in the Dominican Mindset. Like someone just posted before , if you could SEE inside their Little Peanut brains as you are standing in front of them trying to explain your dissatisfaction & giving "constructive criticizm" ... all you would see is "how do i get RID of this Gringo? , so I can go BACK to jerking off in the back" thats exactly what you would see in those little brains of theirs.

Its SO bad, that if I have a BAD meal at a Restaurant, which is run by Dominicans, I DONT even complain , I just DONT go there , ever again.. there is absol no recourse with Dominicas,they just dont get it nor give a shit.
In some of my earlier posts, 2 places I blasted, months later.. CLOSED... that aint no coicidence. if they fuckin you, they fucking everybody, and the slower business gets, the more they try to hustle you.

CMP sounds like they are already getting Desperate..you cant charge HIGH end Prices, and give STREET puta Service..
I give them 6 months, just my personal .02

Yeah but most of them places are not run by Dominican management, Passions Italian and Dominican Peter and his wife, CMP was a Spanish guy and I forgot the second one, now looks like its an American running the joint.

Its the the nature of the beast I guess they want the money they dont care you if you never comeback, there will be lots more costumers, wrong way of thinking but its reality.

greydread
04-23-2012, 02:05 PM
But then at the same time shame on them for letting guys touch theyr pussy's and tits and kiss them for nothing.

Oh Man! I can't count the Pum-Pum's I've explored digitally, asses I've squoze and smacked and the tetas I've fondled, squoze and licked at these Chicas' insistance without giving them a peso. It's like the food samples at Costco. You only pay if you want t buy 100 pounds of the sampled product. Some do and that makes it all worth it to the sellers. Free samples is just another marketing tool.

MrHappy
04-23-2012, 02:11 PM
Oh Man! I can't count the Pum-Pum's I've explored digitally, asses I've squoze and smacked and the tetas I've fondled, squoze and licked at these Chicas' insistance without giving them a peso. It's like the food samples at Costco. You only pay if you want t buy 100 pounds of the sampled product. Some do and that makes it all worth it to the sellers. Free samples is just another marketing tool.

Like the man says..... "No one will ever miss a slice off the Roast!"

TC
04-23-2012, 07:07 PM

I know I did!

TC
04-23-2012, 07:08 PM
I did not come to DR to jack off.

dquick, I'm sorry this happened to you, but I love that line! It should be on a t-shirt or something.

Jimmydr
04-23-2012, 07:11 PM

You cheap bastard.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dquick
04-23-2012, 07:30 PM

And I would not do that. Even though I know exactly what you are talking about. It is not right to take up too much of a chicas time and not session with her. Whether it is CMP or out on the strip.

Jimmydr
04-23-2012, 07:35 PM
And I would not do that. Even though I know exactly what you are talking about. It is not right to take up too much of a chicas time and not session with her. Whether it is CMP or out on the strip.

Too fucking bad. Let me tell you about a chica named Gabby that took the time to talk to us. The three of us took her and her two cousins back to the hotel for the week and they came back again and again and made well over 1,000,000 pesos each for the next three years.

TC
04-23-2012, 07:36 PM
You cheap bastard.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

greydread, that's Jimmy's highest compliment!

Jimmydr
04-23-2012, 07:37 PM
greydread, that's Jimmy's highest compliment!

And my biggest insult is

drumroll....

"he is a very nice guy":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Irie
04-23-2012, 07:37 PM

While I tend to agree with you in theory....uhhh.....didn't the same just sort of happen to you in reverse? How much of your time was wasted on this whole incident? Certainly more than you had planned, I'm sure.

If they will let you test the waters before taking the big plunge, why not reap the benefits? We all get the shitty session from time to time. It's only fair in my book.

TC
04-23-2012, 07:38 PM

I think it's OK not to session with her if you tip her decently, which I did.

Irie
04-23-2012, 07:40 PM
Too fucking bad. Let me tell you about a chica named Gabby that took the time to talk to us. The three of us took her and her two cousins back to the hotel for the week and they came back again and again and made well over 1,000,000 pesos each for the next three years.

Exactly!!!! :clap2:

Jimmydr
04-23-2012, 07:43 PM
I think it's OK not to session with her if you tip her decently, which I did.

So when you are looking for a job, do you go on more than one interview? Do you get something if you aren't hired?

Seville
04-23-2012, 07:47 PM
Most of the time when I go in CMP there are 8 or more chicas doing nothing. So if you buy them a beer and fuck around with them, doing whatever, you are certainly not keeping them from making pesos with another client because there are no other clients. In that case, who gives a fuck? And since you are not paying them if they don't want to fuck around with you they are under no obligation to do so. I go there to have fun. If I don't have fun I leave. Sometimes people just want to make this shit way more complicated then necessary.

TONYTNT40
04-23-2012, 09:15 PM

Some one kissed those Skank ass whores? I was in and out of that place in less than a minute. Their whores were stank and the place stank. I cant imagine anyone kissing those bitches, but we have all kinds in this game. The place is so nasty I couldnt feel comfortable drinking a beer.

TC
04-23-2012, 09:22 PM
So when you are looking for a job, do you go on more than one interview? Do you get something if you aren't hired?

Read the thread. This is about a girl letting you fondle, squeeze, finger, etc her in every orofice and me expressing my appreciation. I've never been fondled on a job interview.

Do I HAVE to pay her? No. Bu it's the decent thing to do. I realize that you've never parted with a dollar that you didn't have to, but I think some people understand the concept.

Jimmydr
04-23-2012, 09:26 PM
Read the thread. This is about a girl letting you fondle, squeeze, finger, etc her in every orofice and me expressing my appreciation. I've never been fondled on a job interview.

Do I HAVE to pay her? No. Bu it's the decent thing to do. I realize that you've never parted with a dollar that you didn't have to, but I think some people understand the concept.

Well if she didn't let you touch her, would you salida her to find out that she was a dead fish. I spent more money on mongering than you ever did. Don't confuse cheap with being a mark or sucker. I bet you make it rain as well because that is that right thing to do.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

questner
04-23-2012, 09:39 PM
That's why other places have got 15 minutes pay options (Brazil - 1 real per minute), 20 minutes (Ecuador - $8 or $30 per hour) etc. Next time, offer 300 peso for a 15 minutes try ride. Again, I follow my rule everywhere now and tell every girl 'Yo no voy a pagar adelante'

Seville
04-23-2012, 09:57 PM
I was in there the other night and, surprisingly, the talent level was the best it has ever been. That is not to say it was great by any means. In the past, for the most part, you are right. Those chicas were all skanks.

JuanElGriego
04-24-2012, 12:40 PM
Well if she didn't let you touch her, would you salida her to find out that she was a dead fish. I spent more money on mongering than you ever did. Don't confuse cheap with being a mark or sucker. I bet you make it rain as well because that is that right thing to do.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You can "interview" a chica without fingering her and sucking on her titties.

I'm certainly not for giving chicks money for nothing but trying to paint TC as a "money thrower" cuz he gave a chick a couple pesos for going to town on her for a half hour is bs.

Now if the "interview" was like interviews go in the bars or at LP (new or old) or BB, she gets nothing, but TC made it clear it was plenty more than that.

Some of the shit guys can disagree on never ceases to amaze me.

hugrad95a
04-24-2012, 02:39 PM
Some one kissed those Skank ass whores? I was in and out of that place in less than a minute. Their whores were stank and the place stank. I cant imagine anyone kissing those bitches, but we have all kinds in this game. The place is so nasty I couldnt feel comfortable drinking a beer.

I was there in feb it didnt seem that bad the back was pretty cool. It didnt feel that bad and I have been to some real hole in the walls.

TNT72
04-24-2012, 02:44 PM

I'm certainly not for giving chicks money for nothing but trying to paint TC as a "money thrower" cuz he gave a chick a couple pesos for going to town on her for a half hour is bs.

Now if the "interview" was like interviews go in the bars or at LP (new or old) or BB, she gets nothing, but TC made it clear it was plenty more than that.

I see your back in full force!:wink:

TNT72
04-24-2012, 02:46 PM
I was in there a couple weeks ago with Rick and Sidney. When the freaky chica came up to me to give me a hug, she smelled like dick so bad, I fucking gagged! Warned Rick, but she was next to him, and he gagged too!

I'm not talking B.O., she fucking reeked like dick!

jose1234
04-24-2012, 03:07 PM
I was in there a couple weeks ago with Rick and Sidney. When the freaky chica came up to me to give me a hug, she smelled like dick so bad, I fucking gagged! Warned Rick, but she was next to him, and he gagged too!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MyTio
04-24-2012, 03:58 PM
CMP I have heard of guy getting a BJ at the bar not that I have witnessed such a thing :rofl::rofl::rofl::bj1:

JuanElGriego
04-24-2012, 04:49 PM
I see your back in full force!:wink:

At my own risk. I'm sure Jimmy will come on and respond that at some skank spot in Jersey he fingers the strippers and gives them nothing and that proves TC was a sucker which will then cause me to question why i even bothered in the first place!! :rofl:

PapiQueRico
04-24-2012, 05:30 PM
At my own risk. I'm sure Jimmy will come on and respond that at some skank spot in Jersey he fingers the strippers and gives them nothing and that proves TC was a sucker which will then cause me to question why i even bothered in the first place!! :rofl:

Hey, hey, you leave my skank spots in Jersey alone!! :smile:

At least until you come visit and have a beer. First one's on me.

Jimmydr
04-24-2012, 05:55 PM

You are right. If you touch you should pay. I am just a cheap fuck.

DASBOOTY
04-24-2012, 06:10 PM

I've read of mostly negative things about CMP on this board and so I have never gone there.

I prefer to pull free-lancers from the strip. Hundreds to chose from and I pay them after the deed is done. 99% of the time I've had no problems.

Jimmydr
04-24-2012, 06:14 PM

In my own defense, I never finger any hoes until I bring them back to my room and even then, I finger very few, maybe one out of 50 or 60.

MyTio
04-24-2012, 06:14 PM
cmp is a good place to watch some nasty girls and get stinky finger . :rofl::rofl::rofl: and yes you can find a diamond once in a while

Jimmydr
04-24-2012, 06:26 PM
So I was thinking and thinking and thinking. I think from today to the day I turn 70, if I live that long, I will spend about $500,000 on mongering and related items such as hotels and airfare. maybe I grab a few dancers here and there but over the next 20 years, they may get $200,000 of that pot, mostly money but activities and food as well.

Some of you may say where did I get that number but its estimated and may be more. Now if you add in the 25 B o d and higher, we may have over $12,000,000.

I am not getting on a plane for fun nor am i staying in some hotel for the hell of it. Its because of the hoes.

We as a whole, may spend a billion dollars on hoeing and related items so if a few hoes get molested and walk away with nothing, its because they didn't pass muster!

adios
04-24-2012, 06:27 PM
I was there a few weeks ago. I actually did one right there. It was great. Shame on me...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=45370&d=1335306439

yayow
04-24-2012, 06:28 PM
Maybe it's just me, and I haven't gone there often, but when I have I have enjoyed myself, I actually like their set-up, the way the pool area is with the outside bar, and then the other inside area. I have seen a few there that I think would have done the job, but to be fair I have never taken anything from there at least up till this point. But I am more the type of guy that goes in those places just to check them out have a beer, maybe go with a few of the guys and just enjoy the time, normally not looking to session when I am there, I always feel I can find something better for a better price with a free lancer. Not really a big fan of set prices, I actually enjoy the give and take of negotiating a bit, and if it doesn't work out moving on to the next one.

Actually if everytime we had a bad experience with a place we boycotted that place, we would run out of places to go real quick. If when a guy met a chica in Classicos and was un satisfied and then said I will never go back there again, he in my opinion is defeating the purpose, you can have a bad experience anywhere. There are guys who have had bad experiences at Passions and were unsatisfied with Peter's response, albeit that is a rare thing but it has happened. I can remember threads started just like this about there, and guys cussing him out on the site saying they would never go back, but the majority realize that particular situation could have been nothing more than an aberration as opposed to a trend. We here generally take the mongers side of a story (without questioning it), mainly because he's the one telling it, but often times there are two or maybe even three sides to a story. Not saying that's the case here,........... just saying.

DASBOOTY
04-24-2012, 06:48 PM
In my own defense, I never finger any hoes until I bring them back to my room and even then, I finger very few, maybe one out of 50 or 60.

I've fingered a few chicas in Sosua but they pushed my hand away, like they were too sensitive or something. They just wanted to take dick....................so I gave it to them.

DASBOOTY
04-24-2012, 07:07 PM
cmp is a good place to watch some nasty girls and get stinky finger . :rofl::rofl::rofl: and yes you can find a diamond once in a while

CMP I have heard of guy getting a BJ at the bar not that I have witnessed such a thing :rofl::rofl::rofl::bj1:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

MyTio, you are on a roll today :clap::clap: :rofl:.

TC
04-24-2012, 07:21 PM

Sigh. Let's try to take these one at a time.

I read your first question several times, and I have no idea what you are asking or why it's relevant to this conversation. I simply tipped a girl that I fondled profusely. I didn't salida her, because the price was NOT worth it to me. I don't salida every girl in the world that doesn't let me fondle her. And most people would consider standing firm on your price as the OPPOSITE of being a sucker, but you're not most people.

I'm not sure how you know or claim to know how much money I've spent on mongering, since I have no idea how much you have spent, but bragging about how much money you spent seems to be the OPPOSITE of accusing others of being a mark or a sucker. I do know that you and I have different definitions of the word mongering. To me, it involves sex. To you, going to the movies with a girl counts as mongering, so we would be counting apples and oranges. Well, you would. I wouldn't be counting because I simply don't care how much anyone else spends.

And I've never "made it rain" (although I've enjoyed watching it!) I don't know what I've ever said or done to make you think so, but you have never been very good at grasping the concept of middle ground. You view the world in extremes. Girls are either spinners or fat. Guys either spend as little as you or they are suckers.

And finally, I don't know how anyone would confuse being cheap with being a mark or sucker. They are polar opposites, and I'm proud to be neither extreme, safely in the middle, beyond the imagination of my favorite mod.

TC
04-24-2012, 07:25 PM

Juan, no one in their right mind would consider voluntarily giving a person a tip for service way above and beyond the call as the sign of being a money thrower. Others, however.....

TC
04-24-2012, 07:27 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

psriches
04-24-2012, 07:28 PM
So I go to the girl up front and ask for the owner. I can't remember his name, but I want to talk to the boss. She told me the owner is not hear, but she could get the manager. I said ok, but get the manager RIGHT NOW. I walks to the back and comes out and said the manager will be with me in a minute. It was more like 10. The new manager comes out and I told him what happened and he said what did I pay for. I told him full service and showed him the menu. (You would think that he never saw the menu before.) He started to defend the girl and I told the girl to check her log. I knew that it had not even been an hour yet. The girl said it had been 40 minutes since she took my money. He starts to say that most guys don't take the full hour, but I stop him in his tracks on this one. I pointed out to him how long it took him to come out here and reminded him that the girl had left the room to get lube. It would be different if I did get one leche, but I only got 15 minutes of fucking and she stopped.

We went back in forth for a few and I kept pointing out to him that I met the owner. The owner told me that if there was ever a problem, you could come to him. I insisted that he call the owner. We continuted to go back and forth for a few, then he said he needed to go to the back. I am really mad at this point. He is in the back for a good 10 minutes before I tell the girl to get him. She goes back and comes back to the front and tell me there in nothing they could do. WTF. I tell her to get the manager now. He should be man enough to tell me this himself. He hesitates and goes to the back. The manager comes out and starts to tell me that my money is gone. I told him that I paid the register, not the girl. He claimed that he could not give me my money but offered me another chica.

WTF. Could anybody actually fuck after arguing with a club all this time? I told him I only wanted my money now. I paid for 1 hour full service and the clud did not deliver. He started to talk in circles again and at this point I said, "My Money. Si or No!" He said no.

I remembered that I was in a foreign country and left before I did something that I would regret
And this is exactly what those secret service cats should have done. Accept their loss and walk away!

givengo440
04-24-2012, 07:30 PM
Most of the CMP girls are on FB check them there and bring them out for fun. They are DOWN!!! None the less glas you didn't get locked up and fuck CMP this is the 2nd problem I have seen on this board I shall not frequent and possibly be #3 nor should anyone else here.

Irie
04-24-2012, 08:04 PM
I was in there the other night and, surprisingly, the talent level was the best it has ever been. That is not to say it was great by any means. In the past, for the most part, you are right. Those chicas were all skanks.

I've never been impressed with CMP talent and have visited it a couple of times. Each and every was pretty much a dismal event.

However, there can always be the hidden gem that occassionally shows up. I met this one at WB's a few trips ago and when it was time to go, I got her number. When she knew I was headed back to Sosua, she mentioned her and her friends (pictured) would be working CMP after 8pm that night.

I ventured there later in the evening, got her, and off we went. The session wasn't the best I've had, but it was worth another round.

(Nuri (in orange) and her friends from earlier in the day)

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=36451&d=1326159545

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=36106&d=1325818758

dunedain
04-24-2012, 08:33 PM

:rofl:

yayow
04-24-2012, 08:55 PM

You got a good nose, I personally would have no idea what dick would smell like, nor do I ever want to, on the other hand if you told me she smelled like pussy, I have smelled a few of them so I would be able to comprehend you. Even if you said ass, but ......dick :confused: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :wink:

TONYTNT40
04-24-2012, 09:06 PM
I was there in feb it didnt seem that bad the back was pretty cool. It didnt feel that bad and I have been to some real hole in the walls.

I was there in July of last year, and I was repulsed by the creatures they had masquerading as women. It wasnt only me, I was the 1st one in, and afraid to make eye contact ( I didnt want to get bitten), I walked straight to the pool outside. I looked back and my friends, had left me hanging, they walked half way in and made a u turn. I had to go back through that gauntlet, being chased by the rooster, that happened to be the best looking thing there. They had, 3's and 4's at that time, so now, they upped their game and brought in a brand new crop of 5's and 6's?

All the beautiful women in the DR and you're going to sell me this inferior product? Either you're washing money or you're catering to man's inner demons, his ability to stick his dick in the gutter. There is a lot of money in the latter. We had this strip club in DC, that was very popular, called Foxy playground. Every stripper there was part of some circus act. They were either 400lbs, or could pull 3, 12oz beers out their pussy or could smoke cigarettes with their pussy. The place stayed packed. I could sit there and drink a beer, but CMP, hell no, that place is just Nassy!

hugrad95a
04-24-2012, 09:17 PM
I was there in July of last year, and I was repulsed by the creatures they had masquerading as women. It wasnt only me, I was the 1st one in, and afraid to make eye contact ( I didnt want to get bitten), I walked straight to the pool outside. I looked back and my friends, had left me hanging, they walked half way in and made a u turn. I had to go back through that gauntlet, being chased by the rooster, that happened to be the best looking thing there. They had, 3's and 4's at that time, so now, they upped their game and brought in a brand new crop of 5's and 6's?

All the beautiful women in the DR and you're going to sell me this inferior product? Either you're washing money or you're catering to man's inner demons, his ability to stick his dick in the gutter. There is a lot of money in the latter. We had this strip club in DC, that was very popular, called Foxy playground. Every stripper there was part of some circus act. They were either 400lbs, or could pull 3, 12oz beers out their pussy or could smoke cigarettes with heir pussy. The place stayed packed. I could sit there and drink a beer, but CMP, hell no, that place is just Nassy!

Wait you think CMP is nastier than FOXYs PLAYGROUND. lol Man you gotta lysol when you walk past foxy's lol

DMV
04-24-2012, 09:57 PM
Wait you think CMP is nastier than FOXYs PLAYGROUND. lol Man you gotta lysol when you walk past foxy's lol

JA JA JA JA

I have to agree Foxy's playground was NASSYYYY only thing worst was Macombo Lounge

DCIronman
04-24-2012, 10:15 PM
JA JA JA JA

I have to agree Foxy's playground was NASSYYYY only thing worst was Macombo Lounge

I remember Macombo Lounge. I have buddy who loves everything ghetto. He's one of those privileged cats that always want's to hit the gully spots like he's got something to prove. He took me to Macombos one Sat night.

Now, keep in mind that I'm a Penthouse, Club 55, and Irving's veteran. So I know gully strip clubs. Macombos lounge on Georgia Ave. is probably the worst I've ever been to. Like the man said, it caters to one of the darkest places in a man's psyche.

TONYTNT40
04-24-2012, 11:50 PM
I remember Macombo Lounge. I have buddy who loves everything ghetto. He's one of those privileged cats that always want's to hit the gully spots like he's got something to prove. He took me to Macombos one Sat night.

Now, keep in mind that I'm a Penthouse, Club 55, and Irving's veteran. So I know gully strip clubs. Macombos lounge on Georgia Ave. is probably the worst I've ever been to. Like the man said, it caters to one of the darkest places in a man's psyche.

Irving's, is that the spot that used to be on Penn ave in SE?

DCIronman
04-25-2012, 01:22 AM
Irving's, is that the spot that used to be on Penn ave in SE?

Nah. Irving's was in Maryland. They used to change spots every so often. But one of my boys knew who to call to find out if it was open, and where it was located.

Irving's was real gully. All of the strippers were freelance. Meaning that all a ho had to do was show up and pay a nominal fee. Then they were allowed to come in and strip and give table dances (and a whole lot of other shit) for tips. The problem is that they rarely screened these hos. So a whole lot of them had no business at all stripping. Some beastly and hard-looking bitches up in there.

But every once in a while, some fine hos would show up to make some cash. And a lot of small time pimps would bring there hos to Irving's to hustle. A whole lot of parking lot mongering went on there.

I stopped going because one of my boys got into an argument with this knucklehead there one night. The whole thing escalated and became the very last (though not the first) barfight I've participated in. And instead of kicking out the combatants like normal club security would do, the ghetto ass bouncers at Irving's just pepper sprayed everyone in the immediate vicinity of the fight.:rofl::rofl::rofl: There was so much of that shit in the air, that it became unbearable to be inside. And the whole club cleared out.

Not a proud moment in my life. But it is what it is. Haven't been back to Irving's since.

rahsta
05-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Sorry to hear about this. I walked inside CMP last week to see whats up. Friday around 9 pm. place was empty and the menu was a joke. ambiance sucked. Thanks for posting. it's funny cause the game the bitch played is common. I met a chick that i took out of classicos, fucked her for about 20 minutes when she started telling me her pussy hurts and that i should "jerk off on her stomach" . The way I see it the PROS def beat the CONS in Sosua, so we learn to forget and move on.

but the nerve of that whore and her manager smh

Those DR chicas want full price gor half a fuck.

greydread
05-11-2012, 11:40 AM
Those DR chicas want full price gor half a fuck.

That's why they call it "tricking".

The object of selling sex isn't to see how much Pum-Pum they can give away. The OBJECT is to MAXIMIZE PROFIT.

The object of buying sex isn't to see how much money we can give away. The OBJECT is to MAXIMIZE PLEASURE.

So there you have it. Two people in a negotiation, each trying to get the best of the deal. Rarely do both break even. Occasionally one will be TRICKED.

How do I TRICK thee? Let me count the ways......

Punani on credit= TRICKED!

3 holes for 1 price= TRICKED!

3 nuts for 1 price= TRICKED!

1/2 fuck for 1 price= TRICKED!

Puta get "ill" during sex= TRICKED!

Puta leaves earlier than agreed= TRICKED!

Punani paid for up front (layaway plan)= TRICKED!

2 Putas for 1 price= TRICKED!

Renegotiation during sex= TRICKED!

Renegotiation after sex= TRICKED!

The "long game"= TRICKED!

The WU Novio= TRICKED!

The "Gringo Lotto"= TRICKED!

Please feel free to insert any "Tricked" scenarios I may have missed here.

rahsta
05-11-2012, 03:32 PM

The object of selling sex isn't to see how much Pum-Pum they can give away. The OBJECT is to MAXIMIZE PROFIT.

The object of buying sex isn't to see how much money we can give away. The OBJECT is to MAXIMIZE PLEASURE.

So there you have it. Two people in a negotiation, each trying to get the best of the deal. Rarely do both break even. Occasionally one will be TRICKED.

The WU Novio= TRICKED!

Well thats too much tricking for me. I prefer to be a John.(John is not my real name)

rahsta
05-11-2012, 03:33 PM

The WU Novio= TRICKED!

Thats that DR bullshit.

greydread
05-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Thats that DR bullshit.

Yup.

I've been a whole lot of places and never ran into the type of shit that Dominican Putas throw down. I first heard of the term "Chica Friendly" in the DR. I first heard the "stomache ache" excuse in the DR. I had my first "early exit" experience in the DR. I had my first "cell phone rings, she answers and has to go-it's-a-family-emergancy" experience in the DR. I first heard the "I couldn't make it/ call or otherwise contact you because my Primo/Brother/Father got shot in the neck/ Mother was deathly ill and I was at the hospital all night excuse in the DR.

Most of the bullshit that goes with the mongering game in the DR ONLY exists in the DR so why do I still go?

Because when you get a good one, you've got a good one.

rahsta
05-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Yup.

I've been a whole lot of places and never ran into the type of shit that Dominican Putas throw down. I first heard of the term "Chica Friendly" in the DR. I first heard the "stomache ache" excuse in the DR. I had my first "early exit" experience in the DR. I had my first "cell phone rings, she answers and has to go-it's-a-family-emergancy" experience in the DR. I first heard the "I couldn't make it/ call or otherwise contact you because my Primo/Brother/Father got shot in the neck/ Mother was deathly ill and I was at the hospital all night excuse in the DR.

Most of the bullshit that goes with the mongering game in the DR ONLY exists in the DR so why do I still go?

Because when you get a good one, you've got a good one.

Amen Brother.
But I cant get myself to go back to DR because they want too much for a ticket. The last time I check they wanted $580 for a round trip from jfk to pop. And that was a special price. I can do $500 or under. Plus I dont like the bullshit when it comes to fucking those DR chicas. I just book for Rio for $823. At $240 more for 5 times the fun.

JD426
05-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Amen Brother.
But I cant get myself to go back to DR because they want too much for a ticket. The last time I check they wanted $580 for a round trip from jfk to pop. And that was a special price. I can do $500 or under. Plus I dont like the bullshit when it comes to fucking those DR chicas. I just book for Rio for $823. At $240 more for 5 times the fun.

I dont understand with all the info on this board, why some of you are so stuck on these $580 fares to POP, and then complain about it too.
Delta has $299 fares all OVER the place right departing as early as 5/19, direct flights to STI,
.. for $280 u cant take a bus ? heck, Delta if Delta is treating you, stay in a nice Hotel and go sightseeing and have a nice meal & a chica , still under $ 280
but saying you wont go to the DR cause the price on a ticket is too high ?
I just dont see it. In fact fares are cheaper than ever before.
just saying..

rahsta
05-11-2012, 06:13 PM
I dont understand with all the info on this board, why some of you are so stuck on these $580 fares to POP, and then complain about it too.
Delta has $299 fares all OVER the place right departing as early as 5/19, direct flights to STI,
.. for $280 u cant take a bus ? heck, Delta if Delta is treating you, stay in a nice Hotel and go sightseeing and have a nice meal & a chica , still under $ 280
but saying you wont go to the DR cause the price on a ticket is too high ?
I just dont see it. In fact fares are cheaper than ever before.
just saying..

I rather go straight to Sosua. I dont like doing alot of driving in DR, but thats just me. They drive too crazy.

DCIronman
05-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Amen Brother.

Dude. Please tell me how to get a flight to Rio for $823. I've been pricing tickets to Rio for a while now. The cheapest I ever come up with is $1k and higher. For $823, that will be my birthday trip this year.:corky:

As for the DR, the last ticket I bought was $386rt on Delta. And the one before that was $374rt on Copa. I rarely pay more than that to get to the DR.

rahsta
05-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Dude. Please tell me how to get a flight to Rio for $823. I've been pricing tickets to Rio for a while now. The cheapest I ever come up with is $1k and higher. For $823, that will be my birthday trip this year.:corky:

As for the DR, the last ticket I bought was $386rt on Delta. And the one before that was $374rt on Copa. I rarely pay more than that to get to the DR.

Book Rio flight using
brazilianexpress.com

joe12300
05-12-2012, 06:16 AM
jjeeezzz I really want to go to brazil. It would be nice to hear an updated report when you get back

greydread
05-12-2012, 10:49 AM
Book Rio flight using
brazilianexpress.com

That is one great f'ing site. They've got JFK-GIG flights for $713 R/T. Dulles is $100 more. You've got me thinkin.....:iconTU:

rahsta
05-15-2012, 03:08 PM
jjeeezzz I really want to go to brazil. It would be nice to hear an updated report when you get back

I will post a report in the Brazil section. With pics ofcourse.

Dafishguy
07-23-2012, 10:03 PM
Avoid CMP at all costs.

Be it bill padding or assualt and battery. More to come about this story but I am suing them for 1,000,000 pesos. Court case coming next week. Once it is decided, I'll fill you all in.

Safe to say for now, stay the fuck out of CMP unless you like to pay more than double for your drinks or be physically assulted on your way out.

D'quick is right and stay tuned for the latest.

Rick

el toro
07-23-2012, 10:08 PM
Best of luck with your suit Rick. Hope you get you due justice my friend.

Avoid CMP at all costs.

Be it bill padding or assualt and battery. More to come about this story but I am suing them for 1,000,000 pesos. Court case coming next week. Once it is decided, I'll fill you all in.

Safe to say for now, stay the fuck out of CMP unless you like to pay more than double for your drinks or be physically assulted on your way out.

Rick

hugrad95a
07-23-2012, 10:16 PM
http://www.brazilianexpress.com/searchFlight.aspx?id=18474

Holy Bunda flights are like 734 round trip from NYC during Sept. .

vewdew
07-23-2012, 10:32 PM
Avoid CMP at all costs.

Rick

Wish you luck Rick, you deserve winning it.

eastcoastallstar
07-23-2012, 10:36 PM
Love It! Sue their Asses Off!

Avoid CMP at all costs.

Rick

Sidney
07-24-2012, 04:06 PM
DR injustice at its worst. Four of us attended Friday. We paid for 4 rounds, each round. After, I departed, Rick was presented with a ''padded bill'' for 580 pesos for 1 drink. He protested and attempted to leave. He was tackled from behind and beaten. Rick filed charges for A+B. Today Rick was arrested and sent to Policia National Prison for non-payment of an almost 6000 peso bill. Of course, this was a total fabrication! We waited 2 hours to meet with the Fiscal. Of course the anti-gringo judge made judgement for CMP. :mad::mad::mad:

Chief Papi Lindo
07-24-2012, 04:11 PM
DR injustice at its worst. Four of us attended Friday. We paid for 4 rounds, each round. After, I departed, Rick was presented with a ''padded bill'' for 580 pesos for 1 drink. He protested and attempted to leave. He was tackled from behind and beaten. Rick filed charges for A+B. Today Rick was arrested and sent to Policia National Prison for non-payment of an almost 6000 peso bill. Of course, this was a total fabrication! We waited 2 hours to meet with the Fiscal. Of course the anti-gringo judge made judgement for CMP(mafioso?). :mad::mad::mad:

wow..are they getting that thirsty in sosua?

Irie
07-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Unbelievable! What is the current status of Rick??? Or prognosis on getting out???

I too hope that he has as much help as he always gives to get out of his mess.

Dafishguy
07-24-2012, 04:23 PM
Just a little more to the story before my court date. Today, I was arrested for apperantly not paying my bar bill. I was there with 3 other people to show them what CMP was all about. Two of them are still here and one was available and came with me to tell the fiscal that the last thing I did before leaving was to pay my bill (180 pesos). I guess they don't want to hear the truth here.

I must have had one hell of a great time the hour I was there because today they presented me with a bar bill for $5,700 pesos. Like Joey, I had no choice but to pay it. It's strange how this bill magically appeared after they were served with my papers.

I highly suggest that people avoid this place as the people there are desperate and will do anything to get your money. There is Passions where I have never been treated with anything but respect and soon, a new place will be opening called Hollywood Nights. I know the new owner and he is a stand up guy.

I will NEVER enter CMP again and I highly suggest anyone else who is contemplating going there, be prepared for some bullshit.

What a friggin day!

getrhythm
07-24-2012, 04:24 PM
And the hits just keep on coming...

At this rate, I would be of the mind to boycott not just CMP, but the D.R. in general.

Hope Rick is doing all right and that anyone on the ground lends him the same sort of assistance he would no doubt do for us.

el toro
07-24-2012, 04:26 PM
I believe CMP is one of the few Dominican owned/operated establishments many frequent. Correct me if I'm wrong. I was hoping the truth would work on Rick's behalf after reading his post about his scheduled day in court.

This is the type of shit that will soon have anyone that's familiar with Sosua boycotting everything that's not gringo owned and managed.

MyTio
07-24-2012, 04:28 PM
The more I read of the shit going on down in sosua the better BB looks to me

deezl
07-24-2012, 04:28 PM
What a bunch of bullshit. I hope Rick is okay.

Any chance that CMP ever had of getting another dime out of me (and I usually don't mind going in for a drink or two on occasion) just dried up and blew the fuck away.

davemaryland
07-24-2012, 04:29 PM
Thanks Sidney. Guess Rick will tell us more later. For me it's not hard to boycott. Especially after this BS.
I avoid the place putty much any way.

el toro
07-24-2012, 04:31 PM
Thanks Sidney. Guess Rick will tell us more later. For me it's not hard to boycott. Especially after this BS.
I avoid the place putty much any way.

Rick posted his updated in the other CMP thread.

Irie
07-24-2012, 04:32 PM
Be careful Rick. Things haven't been flowing positively lately......

Good to hear your not still stuck there.

MyTio
07-24-2012, 04:33 PM
C M P has ugly girls. Then try and charge more then Passions now this bad publicity who the fuck is going to go in this joint .

hugrad95a
07-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Damn that's messed up

BrooklynBeas
07-24-2012, 04:42 PM
What the fuck is going on out there!?!? When I was there in January, Rick was always telling me I should give CMP a chance... When I told him they charged me 390 pesos for a CMP chica drink, he said that wouldn't have happened if he was with me... I gotta see whats up with the other thread but shit don't sound too cool in the DR lately...!!!

davemaryland
07-24-2012, 04:42 PM
Rick posted his updated in the other CMP thread.

Thanks El toro, I just went back and read it.

tarzan
07-24-2012, 04:49 PM
Sorry to hear about this Rick! Stay safe out there.

sonrisa
07-24-2012, 05:17 PM
Just a little more to the story before my court date. Today, I was arrested for apperantly not paying my bar bill. I was there with 3 other people to show them what CMP was all about. Two of them are still here and one was available and came with me to tell the fiscal that the last thing I did before leaving was to pay my bill (180 pesos). I guess they don't want to hear the truth here.

I must have had one hell of a great time the hour I was there because today they presented me with a bar bill for $5,700 pesos. Like Joey, I had no choice but to pay it. It's strange how this bill magically appeared after they were served with my papers.

I highly suggest that people avoid this place as the people there are desperate and will do anything to get your money. There is Passions where I have never been treated with anything but respect and soon, a new place will be opening called Hollywood Nights. I know the new owner and he is a stand up guy.

I will NEVER enter CMP again and I highly suggest anyone else who is contemplating going there, be prepared for some bullshit.

What a friggin day!

From such a respected source, I will follow your advice. Actually, I've never enjoyed my experiences at CMP. Low quality, unattractive ambiance, and high prices do not engender support. At least at Passions you get high quality and high ambiance with the higher prices. And best of all, the customer is always treated with respect and appreciation. CMP is doomed to a downward spiral if it continues providing poor service and customer service. Catching an off-guard client from time to time with a rip-off will only confirm the rumors. New Business Plan needed immediately at CMP. Up the entire experience, lower the prices, and treat the client with total respect and support.

sonrisa
07-24-2012, 05:22 PM
Count me in on the boycott. I'll be there for two weeks in September and November. CMP won't get a dime from me. Ownership needs to apologize to Rick and advertise a new customer friendly policy. They need to go into emergency public relations mode or else the word on the street will destroy their business. However, sounds as if the owner and management has no interest in pursuing customers' interests. Too bad . . . for them! Another Sosua business will bite the dust because of gross stupidity.

adios
07-24-2012, 05:30 PM
Wow, yet another drama episode! Will stay tuned for your updates Rick, I hope you are feeling okay now anyway.

Is the fat mamasan still there, was she a part of all this? :confused:

kitie carson
07-24-2012, 05:30 PM
Glad to hear you are OK Rick....

Damn that shit is getting crazy in Sosua...I'll be back to the DR next week, Starting at BB's then ending in Sosua..Should i get Dominican Legal Representation once i hit the ground? just in case....

adios
07-24-2012, 05:32 PM
http://www.brazilianexpress.com/searchFlight.aspx?id=18474

Holy Bunda flights are like 734 round trip from NYC during Sept. .
I just stay here with my little Romanian friends... :rolleyes:

BorisDaBulletDodger
07-24-2012, 05:33 PM

What a friggin day!

Damn Rick That is messed up. Boycott CMP for sure, although I don't think I ever got more then a beer in there anyway, but thats it from me.

Is this Hollywood nights place supposed to open up where the Bananarama place or so called strip club is?

Redline
07-24-2012, 05:33 PM
I haven't been there.
After D,s post I was leery of the place.
Now... I'll avoid it like the plague!

Nakom
07-24-2012, 05:37 PM
What the fuck is this place coming too???? Glad to hear you are ok Rick - get them bastards in court!!!!

hugrad95a
07-24-2012, 05:45 PM
Sounds like scam season is upon us.

SeaWeed
07-24-2012, 05:46 PM
And the hits just keep on coming...

At this rate, I would be of the mind to boycott not just CMP, but the D.R. in general.
between the Chica pulling scams and then a business like CMP pulling this scam.....
makes you think twice about going to the DR......

who really needs this chit when on vacation...........really......

TNT72
07-24-2012, 06:06 PM
Damn Rick That is messed up. Boycott CMP for sure, although I don't think I ever got more then a beer in there anyway, but thats it from me.

Is this Hollywood nights place supposed to open up where the Bananarama place or so called strip club is?

Yes. Thats where it is.

deezl
07-24-2012, 06:07 PM
between the Chica pulling scams and then a business like CMP pulling this scam.....
makes you think twice about going to the DR......

who really needs this chit when on vacation...........really......

and go where instead?

(wait for it...)

:lol::lol::lol:

Desiguy
07-24-2012, 06:09 PM
i'm in for the boycott, i won't even piss on them .

Rubicon
07-24-2012, 06:17 PM
Ownership needs to apologize to Rick and advertise a new customer friendly policy.

There ain't enough apologizing in the world that would make me change my mind. Once this shit starts, it never gets better. I've never stepped foot in the place and, being made aware of this, I won't. There seems to be alot of desperation there, particularly on the North Coast, and I wouldn't be surprised if it continues to grow.

weyland
07-24-2012, 06:21 PM
... shit don't sound too cool in the DR lately
Sosua isn't the DR. And that little stretch of Pedro Clisante isn't Sosua.

MyTio
07-24-2012, 06:26 PM
Is this the same fiscal that was involved in the joey bk case ? he might have acquired a taste for gringo pesos not good

Rubicon
07-24-2012, 06:42 PM
Sosua isn't the DR. And that little stretch of Pedro Clisante isn't Sosua.

It isn't just in Sosua, believe me. I have had my own story to tell for some time now, but I'm waiting to get final resolution on it before I share the details.

JD426
07-24-2012, 06:47 PM
Is this the same fiscal that was involved in the joey bk case ? he might have acquired a taste for gringo pesos not good

ya think ?

Rick,
I'm very sorry this happened to you, esp since you go out of your way to help so many new guys, which only helps the business overall in Sosua.. This is very disaturbing that you got treated this way..

but the obvious question.. Do you think you may have been targeted since you tried to help out Joey ? Not sure if there is any connect the dots here..
But it just seems like an odd coincidence that they picked you to run this scam on, and so soon after the other incident . Has anyone else in there had this kind of experience in CMP lately.. ?

As to boycotting them. Im certainly all in on that one as well, and will make sure to tell everyone I meet on the ground to avoid the place like the Plague.
Hope you get your pound of flesh out of them & teach them a lesson... and best of luck to you..

Sidney
07-24-2012, 07:15 PM
DR injustice at its worst. Four of us attended Friday. We paid for 4 rounds, each round. After, I departed, Rick was presented with a ''padded bill'' for 580 pesos for 1 drink. He protested and attempted to leave. He was tackled from behind and beaten. Rick filed charges for A+B. Today Rick was arrested and sent to Policia National Prison for non-payment of an almost 6000 peso bill. Of course, this was a total fabrication! We waited 2 hours to meet with the Fiscal. Of course the anti-gringo judge made judgement for CMP. :mad::mad::mad:
Rick drove from the prison to the Fiscal. A retarded PN sat in the front seat with his loaded shotgun aimed at Rick!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

WickedWillie
07-24-2012, 07:19 PM
OK I fess up, shoot me, I just got back from breaking the boycott:lol:

I read this earlier but had to visit CMP as this really ugly CMP chica left her Blackberry in my apt yesterday morning.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=52078&d=1343171393

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=52077&d=1343171386

Can you imagine how a hoe survives without her cellphone for 36 hours?

Mind you her leaving her phone with me wasn't too smart as some of her text messages from guys were absolutely priceless.:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Any of you planning on paying her RD$5,000 a day to take her to Punta Cana?????????:rofl::rofl:

gulfmariner
07-24-2012, 07:38 PM
Very disappointed to here this happened , never stepped foot in the place but i was thinking about checking it out this trip , not going to happen .. Talk about a scam joint !!!!!

dquick
07-24-2012, 08:24 PM
wow..are they getting that thirsty in sosua?

Think about it. This is deep into low season. With very few tourist, some businesses and chicas are struggling. Popular chicas and places like Passions are fine. A place like CMP, which already has few customers, is really struggling. Same with the average chica.

I am on the ground in two weeks. I planned this trip because prices will be at their lowest. I am now concerned about the level of desperation. Should low season travelers consider sticking to known commodities?

whynotme
07-24-2012, 08:35 PM
Think about it. This is deep into low season. With very few tourist, some businesses and chicas are struggling. Popular chicas and places like Passions are fine. A place like CMP, which already has few customers, is really struggling. Same with the average chica.

I am on the ground in two weeks. I planned this trip because prices will be at their lowest. I am now concerned about the level of desperation. Should low season travelers consider sticking to known commodities?

i will let you know next weekend:corky:

but then again i very seldom do repeats and never take a phone or collect #s so i dont have any known commodities:iconTU:

Dafishguy
07-24-2012, 09:53 PM
OK......

I just had a 3 hour meeting with my girl, Anna the Bulgarian who is always there to help us all. She told me that these guys paid the fiscal off and what happened to me today was against the law but who the hell is going to go against the fiscal?

So, I learned today that they are a money laundering place connected with some mafia group who pay big bucks so they can rip people off with impunity.

I also learned because of this end run, my assault case against them has been dismissed and I am out both my time, my money and have substantial injuries because of the beating I received at their hands. All over a padded bar bill which in hind sight, I should have paid. 580 pesos is much less then the $5,700 I ended up paying but hey... live and learn.

If you want to visit this low life, thieving establishment, then be my guest... JUST don't call ME when they pull the same shit on you. I AM DONE WITH THESE PRICKS.

I will have joy in knowing that I turned some of the brotherhood on to the scams this establishment is pulling on us to make up for thier obvious lack of business. I wish them a slow death and hope they all die in a painful excucitating way.

Milka is once again... PISSED at me. I guess if I want to stay married to her that I will be unable to ever enter the streets of Sosua after dark again. I guess she finally won her case.. She has a point now that Anna explained to me what she goes through everyday defending us poor gringos against the injustices here in the DR all for the sake of the almighty dollar.

Anna would like to become an offical legal representative and poster here on ISOC. I told her that I would send Jimmy my recommendation in a PM but I decided to do it here in the general forum. What she told me tonight curled my blood and you folks have no idea just how bad it can get if you walk on the wrong side of the law here, intentionally or not. I had no idea and I have lived here 4 1/2 years.

I believe her imput to the board would be invaluable and I highly recommend that she be allowed to contribute and better educate our members of the pitfalls of mongering here in the DR.

Take care guys and as always, I want to personnaly thank each and every one of you for your support through this ordeal and hope that you all will heed my advice to stay the hell out of this very dishonest business.

With respect.......

hugrad95a
07-24-2012, 10:01 PM
Sounds like the wolves are at the gates....

el toro
07-24-2012, 10:08 PM
All the hotel owners should put the message out to guests that CMP is no bueno, not safe, etc...This would help non ISOC guys keep from falling into the BS there.

Dafishguy
07-24-2012, 11:19 PM
All the hotel owners should put the message out to guests that CMP is no bueno, not safe, etc...This would help non ISOC guys keep from falling into the BS there.

I'm counting on all of you to do that El Toro. Most of the hotel owners here will only look out for thier best interests and don't give a fuck about you. Me on the other hand expect to be dead soon now that the mafia know who I am because I am fearless and will go to the wall for my brothers when I see injustices.

My heart is pure and if I do go at the hands of others, I will be in the hands of someone who knows that what I did was right and what happened to me was wrong. Like I said, I HAVE NO FEAR. Ya, I know... I'm stupid but hey, that's why you like me.

Dafishguy
07-25-2012, 12:07 AM
Holy FUCK! Shot guns are being fired at my house right now. Milka is fucked up and I think if we live, I'll be divorced tomorrow. This is some real shit guys. I'm about to die. Fuck they just shot out my front door, There goes my damage deposit.

I love you guys as a brotherhood and please come to mine and Milka's funeral.

I'm sure that this is ALL a misunderstanding but hey, shoot first and ask questions later. Oh shit, I just felt the breeze of a 9 mm go over my head. We're dead, good luck and god speed. Marco will be the new owner of Rocky's tommorow.

Joking, but not really. Acorrding to Anna, this is a real, factual thing that can happen here in the DR. God help us all.

Chief Papi Lindo
07-25-2012, 12:31 AM
OK......

I just had a 3 hour meeting with my girl, Anna the Bulgarian who is always there to help us all. She told me that these guys paid the fiscal off and what happened to me today was against the law but who the hell is going to go against the fiscal?

So, I learned today that they are a money laundering place connected with some mafia group who pay big bucks so they can rip people off with impunity.

I also learned because of this end run, my assault case against them has been dismissed and I am out both my time, my money and have substantial injuries because of the beating I received at their hands. All over a padded bar bill which in hind sight, I should have paid. 580 pesos is much less then the $5,700 I ended up paying but hey... live and learn.

If you want to visit this low life, thieving establishment, then be my guest... JUST don't call ME when they pull the same shit on you. I AM DONE WITH THESE PRICKS.

I will have joy in knowing that I turned some of the brotherhood on to the scams this establishment is pulling on us to make up for thier obvious lack of business. I wish them a slow death and hope they all die in a painful excucitating way.

Milka is once again... PISSED at me. I guess if I want to stay married to her that I will be unable to ever enter the streets of Sosua after dark again. I guess she finally won her case.. She has a point now that Anna explained to me what she goes through everyday defending us poor gringos against the injustices here in the DR all for the sake of the almighty dollar.

Anna would like to become an offical legal representative and poster here on ISOC. I told her that I would send Jimmy my recommendation in a PM but I decided to do it here in the general forum. What she told me tonight curled my blood and you folks have no idea just how bad it can get if you walk on the wrong side of the law here, intentionally or not. I had no idea and I have lived here 4 1/2 years.

I believe her imput to the board would be invaluable and I highly recommend that she be allowed to contribute and better educate our members of the pitfalls of mongering here in the DR.

Take care guys and as always, I want to personnaly thank each and every one of you for your support through this ordeal and hope that you all will heed my advice to stay the hell out of this very dishonest business.

With respect.......

i often wondered if a lot of the businesses on PC were money laundering joints. there are several bars/disco that were/are forever EMPTY but year after year they were open with only chicas at the bars. i always said there must be some dominicans from NY or wherever laundering money thru them..

dquick
07-25-2012, 05:09 AM

I am very sorry to hear what happened to you Rick.

This comment about money laundering really explains allot. I was wondering how a place could stay open and get so little business. They have obvious high overhead cost. Now I know. The real point is not to make money, but to move money made from illegal enterprises.

dquick
07-25-2012, 05:27 AM

Whether Anna becomes part of the board or not, I want to meet Anna and keep her number close.

el_papi_chew_low
07-25-2012, 06:40 AM
Any of you planning on paying her RD$5,000 a day to take her to Punta Cana?????????:rofl::rofl:

Damn, I hope you're joking?

sosuaman
07-25-2012, 08:52 AM
My one and only time to CMP - over a year ago.
Mingled around, found a chica, then went back to the pool area, sat down.
The waitress came by and we ordered a drink.
I order a beer, the chica orders something I couldn't understand.
The server comes back with my beer and a fancy glass filled with a red drink.
After drinking we get up and I want to go pay for the drinks.
The tab?
My beer 100 pesos - her drink 500 pesos!!!!
Fuck them.
So I talk to the sleezy owner and tell him that HE is paying for this chicas drink, not me.
He tells me to basically fuck off.
No problem, I would be glad to.
I crumple up a 500 pesos bill and throw it at the bar - and walk out - you can keep my stinkin 500 pesos - but you'll NEVER get another peso from me or anyone within ear shot who will listen to my story - and I know alot of people down there - so fuck him.
my fault for allowing this to happen - but their fault for trying to screw the customer.
:)

WickedWillie
07-25-2012, 09:35 AM
Damn, I hope you're joking?

No, it was one of her received text messages from some soppy twat, followed by about 20 'te amo mami'.

I can only guess that similar shit is being sent back and forth by all the guys that messenger or feyboo these hoes.

Some guys.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Robocock
07-25-2012, 11:22 AM
Jesus Christ, man, you scared the fuck outta me! Be safe!!!

Holy FUCK! Shot guns are being fired at my house right now. Milka is fucked up and I think if we live, I'll be divorced tomorrow. This is some real shit guys. I'm about to die. Fuck they just shot out my front door, There goes my damage deposit.

I love you guys as a brotherhood and please come to mine and Milka's funeral.

I'm sure that this is ALL a misunderstanding but hey, shoot first and ask questions later. Oh shit, I just felt the breeze of a 9 mm go over my head. We're dead, good luck and god speed. Marco will be the new owner of Rocky's tommorow.

Joking, but not really. Acorrding to Anna, this is a real, factual thing that can happen here in the DR. God help us all.

MrHappy
07-25-2012, 11:29 AM
OK......

With respect.......

I gotta tell you this Rick... in this country, there's always more than one way to skin a cat.

Getting confrontational with folks in your small home town is not the way to go. It causes more problems than it solves.

rahsta
07-25-2012, 12:05 PM
and go where instead?

(wait for it...)

:lol::lol::lol:

Costa Rico, Brazil .....

rahsta
07-25-2012, 12:08 PM
What the fuck is going on out there!?!? When I was there in January, Rick was always telling me I should give CMP a chance... When I told him they charged me 390 pesos for a CMP chica drink, he said that wouldn't have happened if he was with me... I gotta see whats up with the other thread but shit don't sound too cool in the DR lately...!!!

This is crazy. They fuck people who live in Sosua. What would they do to a tourisr?

Sidney
07-25-2012, 12:42 PM
Costa Rico, Brazil .....

AR, UY Peru, EC, PAR, Phil, Thai, +:biggrin:+ or Boca Chica, Las Terranes, Juan Dolio, Santo Domingo !

Ramair4
07-25-2012, 01:30 PM
Rick, I'm so sorry to hear about this situation, and I hope you have a speedy recovery from your injuries.

I always stop in at CMP and have had some good times there, however, I fully support the idea of a boycott, as well as any other actions the more creative among us may come up with.

Also, it appears the the two threads have been combined. I think that's a mistake. The members need to be aware this is a current situation and not something ongoing from April.

Longstroke
07-25-2012, 03:31 PM
I was planning a visit to CMP on my next trip, but not now, they get nothing from me, Fuck em they can eat a big bag of dicks.

praguealchemist
07-25-2012, 04:51 PM
Gentleman,

Anna, being from Bulgaria and an educated woman with a legal background, should understand organized crime very well. Bulgaria is the wild west of Europe, kinda like D.R. being the wild west of the carribean.

Rick we met very briefly at Ricks during my last visit 11/11/01/12. sorry to hear about your f...k'd up experience at CMP. One of my tlns was girlfriends (in the good bisexual way) with China and a couple of other chicas who worked there, dont know if she still does though. I only went in with her and waited while she chatted with china and a couple of other friends she had there-forgot their names. Never bought a drink, but was offered a free drink a couple of times.

Bottom line is that a place like CMP and other similar clus as well as brothels will attract some questionable characters to say the least and frankly I am not surprised something like this happened and probably happens alot more often just that all those it happens to dont blog about it or even advertise it or complain about it for their own reasons. In my opinion if one stays low profile and discrete in any third world country, your better off because in confrontational situations, the locals will win at least 9 out of ten times.

Rick I wish you the best and what happened to you was definitely undesserved and repugnant, but interacting in any estalishment that attracks shady characters, especially in a 3rd world countries definitely has higher risks of something unpleasant happening and very limited to no regress. The north coast is a great place to visit and stay awhile, but like any other place with heavy underworld crime and a corrupt security force-we take our risks with the rewards in stride.

sonrisa
07-25-2012, 05:35 PM
OK......

With respect.......

Sounds like a reasonable request with some careful considerations. On the one hand, we do share many things and sometimes we express ourselves in less than eloquent terms. Some are ven a little offensive to me, but I recognize to each his own and to each his own way of expression. For example, I'm not a big fan of demeaning women and try to treat the chicas with as much respect as they deserve and earn. So I try not to demean women as simply objects alone, but rather as persons who have made a difficult career choice with many having little other ways to earn dinero. Perhaps some of our conversations would be very offensive to Anna the Bulgarian. One of the keys of success for the board is the general agreement of confidential treatment of all members on the ISOC board which we recognize as mainly male. Perhaps she'd be better served as a sponsor and have a representative on the board such as Rick to communicate with her on a regular basis. On the other hand, as a lawyer she knows the importance of confidentiality and as a member of the board should be held to the same general understanding that all of us have about confidentiality and or our eyes only. She may also be able to handle the often rather graphic conversations (and photos) and will simply treat the ISOC board as an educational tool. Those of you who know her can speak better to this. Pros and cons to this idea. I'll leave it to greater minds than mine to make that decision.

uncle ruckus
07-25-2012, 05:59 PM
Holy FUCK! Shot guns are being fired at my house right now. Milka is fucked up and I think if we live, I'll be divorced tomorrow. This is some real shit guys. I'm about to die.

I'm glad you're joking. But if you're joking about the situation heading this way, I'm actually worried.

In all seriousness, this might be a good time to start using whatever connections you've built up in the years you've been in the DR. Might not be the worst idea to invite some high-ups from PN or the military to share some complimentary free, ice-cold Presidentes and maybe some ribs from World Famous Rocky's! If this situation comes up in conversation and they have any advice for you, all the better. Of course, this has to be done organically. Don't just call them out of the blue. Maybe you or Milka happen to run into them at a local community event and tell them to stop by.

That's the problem with the fiscales in the DR. Justice usually goes to whoever bribes them first.

There's an article in today's Diario Libre about fiscal salaries. Apparently they make RD$50K/month after deductions, which isn't a horrible salary by DR standards, but certainly low for a professional. http://www.diariolibre.com/noticias/2012/07/25/i345332_los-fiscales-del-pais-viven-una-cruda-realidad-salarial.html

Apos
07-25-2012, 05:59 PM
Anna is cool people and knows what is happening in the shadows and just beyond our view. Shit some of us NEED to know.

I'd say give her a fair chance, many here could benefit. When shit happens you want her business card in your pocket. That much I know first hand.

LJDMV
07-25-2012, 06:20 PM
I am shocked after reading these pages. JUst shocked about hearing these recent issues at CMP. My eyes are certainly open now..

jacknback
07-25-2012, 06:35 PM
Went in once when they first opened.Looked at the menu....looked at the chicas....left.
Thought the place sucked anyway.For every 1/2 decent looking chica like Willie just showed,the one time I was there it was loaded with fat,cream cheese dimpled thighed ugly women.
Have never been in again.
If I was there,every time I walked by and the door guy tried to get me to go in I would tell him why I wasn't going to visit his work place just loud enough(not enough to cause a scene)for anyone passing by me on the sidewalk to hear.

Please Rick...you are a great guy.Take care of yourself,your wife and your business.There is an old saying....."you don't shit where you eat".You may even want to pull your head in like a turtle does and blend back into the shadows for awhile.Those here who will not be able to understand your sudden lack of intrest in partying and your return to Sosua,Republica O Dominicana foreign business man.....oh well.

just my opinion.....I'm by no means an expert of Dominican culture.

Irie
07-25-2012, 07:32 PM
Please Rick...you are a great guy.Take care of yourself,your wife and your business.There is an old saying....."you don't shit where you eat".You may even want to pull your head in like a turtle does and blend back into the shadows for awhile.Those here who will not be able to understand your sudden lack of intrest in partying and your return to Sosua,Republica O Dominicana foreign business man.....oh well.

just my opinion.....I'm by no means an expert of Dominican culture.

What he said Rick......sincerely! I haven't known you long, but long enough to love you like a brother.

Next hall pass (if there ever is one), entails a trip to cabarete, puerto plata, etc. not sosua. That playground is too hot for you and the kids aren't playing nice anymore.

Be careful and see you again soon my friend.

TONYTNT40
07-25-2012, 08:05 PM
i often wondered if a lot of the businesses on PC were money laundering joints. there are several bars/disco that were/are forever EMPTY but year after year they were open with only chicas at the bars. i always said there must be some dominicans from NY or wherever laundering money thru them..

It was quite obvious to me that Secrets and CMP, were washing money. Before Rhumba, Secrets was the largest bar on PC, and was always empty. Their, daily,electric bill had to cost more than they made in a month, and they had this blonde bartender, that had to be the ugliest chica, I had ever seen. I felt the same way about CMP, they had no intention of bringing in good looking chicas. I felt like I was close to having a problem, with the doorman my one and only time in that dump. We stopped by CMP to check it out one day, and the doorman asked if we wanted to come in. I ask how much? He says, it's free, I say, no. How much you pay me to enter? He didnt think that shit was funny and I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was pissed, so I walked in without turning my back on him, and he, not wanting to make a frontal attack, thought better of it. The place was so stank, I couldnt stop to drink a beer. They had a stable, of skank ass whores, I didnt see anything over a four in the whole bar. I know the place has changed since last year, but it couldnt have changed that much. Just because you add a few plan B, bitches, its still skankville. You can spray perfume on shit, but it will still be shit. This will be an easy one for me to boycott, because I never planned to step foot in that dump again.

Rick, I'm sorry about what happened , but be careful and lay low for a week or so.

MrHappy
07-25-2012, 08:09 PM
We stopped by CMP to check it out one day, and the doorman asked if we wanted to come in. I ask how much? He says, it's free, I say, no. How much you pay me to enter? He didnt think that shit was funny and I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was pissed, so I walked in without turning my back on him, and he, not wanting to make a frontal attack, thought better of it. The place was so stank, I couldnt stop to drink a beer.

That's what everybody should do. Next time I'm in town, I'm going to do the same thing. Fuck those idiots.

dquick
07-25-2012, 08:13 PM
This is crazy. They fuck people who live in Sosua. What would they do to a tourisr?

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

I know there are some during Joebk's situation who were thinking, "This could not happen to me. Dominicans can smell weakness a mile away and I am not one to mess with ...blah blah ."

Something like this happened to Rick. Rick is NOT weak and he lives there. Married to a Dominican. If this can happen to him, it can happen to any of us VISITORS.

Dafishguy
07-25-2012, 09:58 PM
Wow, yet another drama episode! Will stay tuned for your updates Rick, I hope you are feeling okay now anyway.

Is the fat mamasan still there, was she a part of all this? :confused:

I'm fine thank you all. I have put this behind me and I hope that the fuckers at CMP do the same although, the way these fuckers are connected, having the fiscal in their pocket has made Milka very nervious that they may try and plant drugs in Rocky's and get me shut down and arrested one more time.

Let me say this, I will not roll over if they do. I will fight to my dieing breath against those mother fuckers if they try. Things are not all rosy here in Sosua right now and those who have the money to launder and can pay the most get their form of justice, no matter what the facts are. I found out first hand and it was not pleasent.

You are talking about Daisy and no, she has not been in this place for almost a year. She left because she was totally disrespected by the owners and we had a long conversation about all the bullshit she had to put up with while working there. I respect her as she always had respect for me. The others there now can kiss my lilly white ass and clean up my shit with their tounges.

My new waitress also worked there for a short time. When she refused to take a client that the boss told her she had to fuck because she worked there. She was hired as a bar tender and not a puta, and because she would not do as they wanted, they made her life miserable. When I heard about her fortitute, I hired her on the spot. They also made her wait 2 months for her pay saying and I quote, "If you don't want to play ball with us, we won't play ball with you" Yes, these are great people there.

Rick, are you pissed off right now? Hmmm, let me just say that I am very mellow and tranquillo and will let this pass. I will get to them another way. Isn't the Internet a wonderful thing?

Take care and thank you all once again for all you tremendous support of me, Milka and Rocky's. You have no idea how much it is appreciated.

Rick

questner
07-25-2012, 10:52 PM
Sorry to hear about the whole ordeal.

Last year I met the superficial owner of CMP.

DR is not the place where one can take out the boss by taking a closer look at the books. Capisce?

I wish you speedy recovery. Unless one calls boys back and annex the island again, I would make peace and get over.

And for all of us who wish to stay old pilots, there is a clear need in a damn good counsel.

natmatt
07-25-2012, 10:54 PM
Now we are beginning to see why Dominicans refer to Sousa as the
sewer and tell us gringos that Sousa is not the place to go.

Not saying that everyone there is bad. I have met some good people
there. It is like all other places that you go. Always watch your
back and look out for the locals.............

Rick, sorry to here this happen to you. Even though I have never
met you, I have been there many times for your spaghetti with
meat sauce and burger and fries. The two waitresses who I know
there always give excellent service. I have seen you several times
sitting at the tables shooting the breeze with some of the other fellows.

sonrisa
07-26-2012, 12:09 PM
Anna is cool people and knows what is happening in the shadows and just beyond our view. Shit some of us NEED to know.

I'd say give her a fair chance, many here could benefit. When shit happens you want her business card in your pocket. That much I know first hand.

Okay, what's her name and number. I'll put it in my "Must have" file for Sosua. If you know her business number, you can pm me and/or simply let us all know by posting it on the board.

Nakom
07-26-2012, 12:13 PM
Okay, what's her name and number. I'll put it in my "Must have" file for Sosua. If you know her business number, you can pm me and/or simply let us all know by posting it on the board.

Me too please!

Nakom
07-26-2012, 12:14 PM
I'm fine thank you all. I have put this behind me and I hope that the fuckers at CMP do the same although, the way these fuckers are connected, having the fiscal in their pocket has made Milka very nervious that they may try and plant drugs in Rocky's and get me shut down and arrested one more time.

Let me say this, I will not roll over if they do. I will fight to my dieing breath against those mother fuckers if they try. Things are not all rosy here in Sosua right now and those who have the money to launder and can pay the most get their form of justice, no matter what the facts are. I found out first hand and it was not pleasent.

You are talking about Daisy and no, she has not been in this place for almost a year. She left because she was totally disrespected by the owners and we had a long conversation about all the bullshit she had to put up with while working there. I respect her as she always had respect for me. The others there now can kiss my lilly white ass and clean up my shit with their tounges.

My new waitress also worked there for a short time. When she refused to take a client that the boss told her she had to fuck because she worked there. She was hired as a bar tender and not a puta, and because she would not do as they wanted, they made her life miserable. When I heard about her fortitute, I hired her on the spot. They also made her wait 2 months for her pay saying and I quote, "If you don't want to play ball with us, we won't play ball with you" Yes, these are great people there.

Rick, are you pissed off right now? Hmmm, let me just say that I am very mellow and tranquillo and will let this pass. I will get to them another way. Isn't the Internet a wonderful thing?

Take care and thank you all once again for all you tremendous support of me, Milka and Rocky's. You have no idea how much it is appreciated.

Rick

So you have decided to not go through with the lawsuit?

sosuaman
07-26-2012, 01:15 PM
I will get to them another way.

Rick, make nice with them - just for show and for your sanity, since you live there.

Be close to your friends and closer to your enemies.

This will relax them, allowing the incident to slip from their pee brains - and through the passage of time - you can plot what it is you can do to get back at the scum.

This is how the mafia usually works - if one of "theirs" is shot down or beaten down - they let time go by, maybe 6 months or so and then, when the enemy's guard is down and the incident is forgotten - they strike. :)

GL

MyTio
07-26-2012, 01:37 PM
The mafia would not post on a message board their plot I hope the owner of CMP are not reading this .

sosuaman
07-26-2012, 01:53 PM
I hope the owner of CMP are not reading this .

Fuck them....

MyTio
07-26-2012, 01:59 PM
Fuck them.... I agree fuck them but they do not know who I am and I am in the USA rick is not

bronx player
07-26-2012, 09:29 PM
Rick am very sorry that this has happen to you damn your a good dude and a stand up guy....yeah man fuck CMP I will never step foot in there....... this shit got me thinking that we should start spending our money at certain spots and hopefully they will just how see powerful ISOC can be when we stick together.

eastcoastallstar
07-26-2012, 09:35 PM
Who is the Fiscal? Whats his name.

steviewonder
07-27-2012, 11:07 AM
Who is the Fiscal? Whats his name.

It's not only a male, there's also a female. Also, they will not speak or listen to you in English. Exactly the same in POP.

NoOneSpecific
07-27-2012, 12:48 PM

Rick

Late to this party. Some of you know me, but not by this handle. Many of you know my brother, Apostropheman.

I was one of the four with Rick when he was accosted. We each bought a round although not everyone needed a drink each round. I had 2 Presidente that night. I also bought China a beer. Every time the factura was presented, CMP had padded it with additional drinks. Hell, they even tried to charge me 2 beers for the one I bought China. Just stupid.

We would argue with them every round and managed to get most of it settled. They kept trying to charge Rick some ridiculous amount and finally presented him with a slip of paper with 560 circled. As we attempted to leave after Rick refused to pay the inflated tab we were accosted by a doorman and a guy who was a floor manager. They would not allow us to leave without paying their tab. I finally arranged to pay 180 pesos (what Rick really owed) and we walked to leave.

The floor manager signaled the door man to shove Rick and Rick was consequently violently struck, knocked to the ground and then dragged and dumped out onto the street like a bag of trash. And for what? Not being extorted?

It goes deeper than just CMP. The local street level National Police and even the Tourista Cops refused to act on the assault. The doorman was on the street, 5 feet from the officers, thus clearly within their jurisdiction and able to be arrested for assault. There were 20 or so witnesses. They all insisted that an order fiscal was required to arrest the doorman on the public street for assault. (Untrue). I calmly and politely insisted that the officer tell me if had I assaulted the doorman, would he also need an order fiscal to arrest me or would I be arrested immediately. This was (obviously) never answered but we are all sharp enough to know how that would have played out.

The simple truth has been pointed out to me repeatedly:

The laws do not matter when there is a dispute between a Dominican and a non-Dominican. The Dominican always has the advantage because they will go to any length, as a community, to assist the Dominican against outsiders. Doesn't matter who the non-Dominican is, what he has done for the community, how long he has lived there. You are still an outsider and unless you are one of the few, like a particular Gringo who will not be named but ran over and killed a moto before he departed for Panama, who was wealthy enough and well networked into the Dominican system, You Are Going Down.

Only two things matter: 1) Are you Dominican? 2) Have you repeatedly paid the right people off? Anything less and you are a visitor in their country and you have few to no real legal rights when it matters.

Rick:

As has been pointed out by many of the others, please keep your eyes open, your head down and watch yourself. You have much to lose. A lovely lady, a fine business and many good friends. This whole thing isn't worth risking any one of these. This group is smart enough to carry the torch on this. Do yourself a favour and lay low and quiet on this matter for now. You have done your share and a great deal more truth be told. Let others see this through now.

Please.

MyTio
07-27-2012, 01:16 PM
NoOneSpecific am I reading this correctly their are four guys their at the time of the assault . Rick was not alone .

NoOneSpecific
07-27-2012, 01:39 PM
NoOneSpecific am I reading this correctly their are four guys their at the time of the assault . Rick was not alone .

Correct. It was my last night in Sosua and it was Rick, John, Ben and myself out for a drink. Ben excused himself early. John, Rick and I were there when Rick was attacked.

GrandePadre
07-27-2012, 01:48 PM
Wow I am away for a while and things seem to go to Hell. I don't think I have met Rick, but I have been in his establishment many times for meals. I am sorry this happened bro. I hope you just lay low and let them think that they got to you. Its not worth the hassel or your life.

I had just started planning my trip and I was planning to stop by CMP as I have had some pretty enjoyable times there shooting the breeze with some mongers and talking with the chicas. However, after this incident I will have nothing to do with them further. I am coming in for vacation, not to be scammed out of my money. I don't feel like arguing over every little thing.

greydread
07-27-2012, 01:53 PM

I was one of the four with Rick when he was accosted. We each bought a round although not everyone needed a drink each round. I had 2 Presidente that night. I also bought China a beer. Every time the factura was presented, CMP had padded it with additional drinks. Hell, they even tried to charge me 2 beers for the one I bought China. Just stupid.

We would argue with them every round and managed to get most of it settled. They kept trying to charge Rick some ridiculous amount and finally presented him with a slip of paper with 560 circled. As we attempted to leave after Rick refused to pay the inflated tab we were accosted by a doorman and a guy who was a floor manager. They would not allow us to leave without paying their tab. I finally arranged to pay 180 pesos (what Rich really owed) and we walked to leave.

The floor manager signaled the door man to shove Rick and Rick was consequently violently struck, knocked to the ground and then dragged and dumped out onto the street like a bag of trash. And for what? Not being extorted?

Paying as each round is delivered gives them no opportunity to pad your tab. I never run a tab anywhere in the DR, even the places owned by people I trust.

Is that 560RD as in $13.70 US ? ! ?

Are you telling us that 4 grown Men watched their friend and drinking buddy get knocked down and dragged and thrown into the street? I don't care if it's guys I just met that night, if they get knocked down and dragged and tossed I'm getting knocked down, dragged and tossed too.

Thanks for the clarification.

MyTio
07-27-2012, 01:58 PM
Paying as each round is delivered gives them no opportunity to pad your tab. I never run a tab anywhere in the DR, even the places owned by people I trust.

Are you telling us that 4 grown Men watched their friend and drinking buddy get knocked down and dragged and thrown into the street? I don't care if it's guys I just met that night, if they get knocked down and dragged and tossed I'm getting knocked down, dragged and tossed too.

Thanks for the clarification. I have to agree % 100 and

NoOneSpecific
07-27-2012, 02:40 PM

Thanks for the clarification.

Clarification:

1) Not everyone is a violent hothead. Sometimes cooler heads need prevail. As was stated earlier, it was my last night and had any of us assaulted any Dominican person, we would have been arrested on the spot. (And likely beated and all that goes with that, later when we were out of sight.)

2) It's not the money but the principal. You remember morals and principals? Each round as the factura was presented, there were more drinks on the page than were ordered. The total would then be disputed and this takes time. What should have been simply discussed with the waitress typically ended up involving a floor manager, a cashier and several sundry people who were not involved in the transaction. There was lots of back and forth and usually the corrected amount was paid. We're not talking tons of drinks here folks. There were 4 of us and not everyone had a drink each round. I settled my tab fine enough because I wasn't having any nonsense. John's round was first and without problems. Ben's round was wildly over and eventually settled. Rick was last and it was just stupid how it was handled.

You are getting too caught up in the fine print and missing the point. They are screwing with your tab and trying to strong arm you into paying more than you should. I didn't even mention that the small Presidente was charged 140pesos where other bars charge what, 80 - 100 pesos? Ok? The place is a rip off and they are assaulting you if you stand up for what is right. That's the point!

Stay focused.

JD426
07-27-2012, 02:52 PM
Clarification:

1) Not everyone is a violent hothead. Sometimes cooler heads need prevail. As was stated earlier, it was my last night and had any of us assaulted any Dominican person, we would have been arrested on the spot. (And likely beated and all that goes with that, later when we were out of sight.)

2) It's not the money but the principal. You remember morals and principals? Each round as the factura was presented, there were more drinks on the page than were ordered. The total would then be disputed and this takes time. What should have been simply discussed with the waitress typically ended up involving a floor manager, a cashier and several sundry people who were not involved in the transaction. There was lots of back and forth and usually the corrected amount was paid. We're not talking tons of drinks here folks. There were 4 of us and not everyone had a drink each round. I settled my tab fine enough because I wasn't having any nonsense. John's round was first and without problems. Ben's round was wildly over and eventually settled. Rick was last and it was just stupid how it was handled.

You are getting too caught up in the fine print and missing the point. They are screwing with your tab and trying to strong arm you into paying more than you should. I didn't even mention that the small Presidente was charged 140pesos where other bars charge what, 80 - 100 pesos? Ok? The place is a rip off and they are assaulting you if you stand up for what is right. That's the point!

Stay focused.

Senor Morales and Senor Principales, were those the kidnappers ? Whatever happened to those dudes...

Im sorry, i just cant help myself sometimes...

but please do continue regaling us with this wonderful story, of Pride, Morals and Principles over 500 pesos.....
and lecturing Senior Members like Grey who knows more about the DR than most guys here...
please do continue..

but seriously, Im glad Rick is ok and has decided to drop the matter...

So why you stirring the pot further, would be my question...
dont really need an answer...

bottom line, glad everyone is ok.. dont go in there again...they seem to be people we dont want to mess with.

end of story. no ?

TNT72
07-27-2012, 02:56 PM
Clarification:

Stay focused.

So, how many chances were you willing to give them to rip you off? After the first time they padded the bill, I would have left. The second time, no fucking way there would have been a third time!

And let me tell you, someone knocks Rick down in front of me.........forget about it.

Maybe you were worried about being kidnapped????????

TNT72
07-27-2012, 02:57 PM
Senor Morales and Senor Principales, were those the kidnappers ? Whatever happened to those dudes...

Im sorry, i just cant help myself sometimes...

but please do continue regaling us with this wonderful story, of Pride, Morals and Principles over 500 pesos.....
and lecturing Senior Members like Grey who knows more about the DR than most guys here...
please do continue..

but seriously, Im glad Rick is ok and has decided to drop the matter...

So why you stirring the pot further, would be my question...
dont really need an answer...

bottom line, glad everyone is ok.. dont go in there again...they seem to be people we dont want to mess with.

end of story. no ?

DAMN! You beat me to the kidnapper joke!:corky:

greydread
07-27-2012, 03:06 PM
Clarification:

Stay focused.

GTFOOH! with that "stay focused" BS.

If I or one of my party is physically assaulted then it's pretty obvious that the time for "cooler heads to prevail" has passed.

Let me give you an example...

2 of my friends and I were with my Son and 2 of his buddies at Casa Teresa in SD. It was the youngsters' 1st trip to the DR and being 20 something they were a little well less than appropriate. One of them was pulling Remy and Alize out of his backpack and pouring "Incredible Hulks" for a few of the Chicas, they were dancing shirtless (musclemen) for the Chicas and basically doing a little wilding out in the least casual Casa in Santo Domingo. I saw the sign from the manager and saw the bouncers start to move and I went up to the manager and handed him some cash and let him know that it was time for the young fellas to leave but we planned to stay. He smiled, shook my hand and has given me that same smile and handshake every time he's seen me in the years to follow. The bouncers stood down and us old guys had a great time after seeing the kids off with our driver. If the bouncers had made it to them before I'd acted, well...there wouldn't be a Casa Teresa in Santo Domingo today. Assaulting US government officials, contractors and law enforcement officers is not the kind of publicity they needed.

Here's my take on MORALS and PRINCIPLES: Once you put your hands on me or any of my party we're no longer in a business transaction. It's a fight, during which I'm going to act like you're trying to kill me (not just kidnap me and drop me off in a BC whore house). It's best for everyone if you don't put your hands on any of us. Got a problem? Call a cop.

The 1st time they screwed your count you should have paid up and left. It's that simple.

oh yeah, and stop trying for the "moral superiority" badge on this one. I see it as Cowardice and there's nothing that you can say to change the facts about that. Dominicans can smell it a mile away.

Focus on Dat!

JD426
07-27-2012, 03:08 PM
DAMN! You beat me to the kidnapper joke!:corky:

The part that bothers me is he punked out, and then wants to come here and lecture people & even claim IF he beat up the security guy, he would have gotten arrested for it ?? ...
I got news for you, that Policia National would have laughed his ass off if the security guy ate his chickets from a couple Gringos.. No way he would have fired on them, or arrested them.. he would have enjoyed the show and told everyone to shake hands at the end..
Good Lord..

JD426
07-27-2012, 03:12 PM
oh yeah, and stop trying for the "moral superiority" badge on this one. I see it as Cowardice and there's nothing that you can say to change the facts about that. Dominicans can smell it a mile away.

Focus on Dat!

This right there SON... Right there... they smell it like a DOG smells a bitch in Heat...

and to come here and like "oh, if I beat him up, i would a got in trouble, so i didnt do it ",... holy crap, let me get my boots..its getting deep in here.

greydread
07-27-2012, 03:23 PM
The part that bothers me is he punked out, and then wants to come here and lecture people & even claim IF he beat up the security guy, he would have gotten arrested for it ?? ...
I got news for you, that Policia National would have laughed his ass off if the security guy ate his chickets from a couple Gringos.. No way he would have fired on them, or arrested them.. he would have enjoyed the show and told everyone to shake hands at the end..
Good Lord..

Apparently the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

I don't even know Rick but I think he deserves better friends. The few times I have run a tab in the DR with friends like the night in my Casa Teresa example (5,000RD tab) we rounded it up and split it 3 ways. Fuck who had what. We also pulled $300US worth of Punani out that night and never missed a cent of the money we'd spent.

...some guys....:rolleyes:

eastcoastallstar
07-27-2012, 03:35 PM
GTFOOH! with that "stay focused" BS.

If I or one of my party is physically assaulted then it's pretty obvious that the time for "cooler heads to prevail" has passed.

Let me give you an example...

2 of my friends and I were with my Son and 2 of his buddies at Casa Teresa in SD. It was the youngsters' 1st trip to the DR and being 20 something they were a little well less than appropriate. One of them was pulling Remy and Alize out of his backpack and pouring "Incredible Hulks" for a few of the Chicas, they were dancing shirtless (musclemen) for the Chicas and basically doing a little wilding out in the least casual Casa in Santo Domingo. I saw the sign from the manager and saw the bouncers start to move and I went up to the manager and handed him some cash and let him know that it was time for the young fellas to leave but we planned to stay. He smiled, shook my hand and has given me that same smile and handshake every time he's seen me in the years to follow. The bouncers stood down and us old guys had a great time after seeing the kids off with our driver. If the bouncers had made it to them before I'd acted, well...there wouldn't be a Casa Teresa in Santo Domingo today. Assaulting US government officials, contractors and law enforcement officers is not the kind of publicity they needed.

Here's my take on MORALS and PRINCIPLES: Once you put your hands on me or any of my party we're no longer in a business transaction. It's a fight, during which I'm going to act like you're trying to kill me (not just kidnap me and drop me off in a BC whore house). It's best for everyone if you don't put your hands on any of us. Got a problem? Call a cop.

The 1st time they screwed your count you should have paid up and left. It's that simple.

Focus on Dat!

Thats a written bitch slap.

I have a question for this guy......When people were donating money in the search for your gay ass brother and you were spending all your time in passions(while you were supposed to be searching for him) did you return that money?

Did you or your brother ever apologize to the people they accused of murdering his gay ass...did you...did he....answer those questions....if not stay a fuckin lurker and a pussy, I would never let one of my people to take a beating infront of me...ever.

Get the fuck off this board. You opinion means shit....even less now.

greydread
07-27-2012, 04:01 PM
Thats a written bitch slap.

I have a question for this guy......When people were donating money in the search for your gay ass brother and you were spending all your time in passions(while you were supposed to be searching for him) did you return that money?

Did you or your brother ever apologize to the people they accused of murdering his gay ass...did you...did he....answer those questions....if not stay a fuckin lurker and a pussy, I would never let one of my people to take a beating infront of me...ever.

Get the fuck off this board. You opinion means shit....even less now.

Apologize? Shit they never even bothered to tell the truth after all that nonsense. Since this guy takes a new handle every time he gets on here he might want to get something more appropriate next time. I don't think "Sally", "Judy" or "Punkassbitch" are taken.

The code extends way beyond acts of violence to just general every day shit as well. In BC back in June when El Toro and I were taking our Chicas to El Batey for a little fun, my Chica and I were halfway up the stairs when we looked back and they wouldn't let his girl in because she'd been spotted working Duarte. We looked at each other and never said a word and spun around and left. Any insult to a member of my party, perceived or otherwise is an insult to me. More money for the next establishment. I think I'd known him all of 4 days and it could have been 4 years or 40 as far as I was concerned.

I don't understand how some people can live with themselves after the bullshit they do.

Apos
07-27-2012, 05:27 PM
I have a a couple of numbers for her in my DR phone but will leave it to Rick and or Anna herself to post her best number. I'm not sure either I have are even current.

Me too please!

rahsta
07-27-2012, 05:32 PM
Clarification:

Stay focused.

It is very easy to get upset, when you are nickel and dime to death. The chicas do and now the businesses. It may be a small amount but it adds up quick.
Sometimes you have to put your foot down.

eastcoastallstar
07-27-2012, 05:33 PM
Siochana, How about answering those questions.....

Or are you gonna start another thread about Queen Elizabeth's new dress for the Olympics?

JuanElGriego
07-27-2012, 05:35 PM
This thread has taken a turn into a different discussion and a mod should slice it off starting post #178.

Let this thread be strictly info on CMP and what happened or might once again happen.

The other stuff is bringing into the conversation years old stuff that many might have going over their heads and should be on its own.

whynotme
07-27-2012, 06:22 PM
This thread has taken a turn into a different discussion and a mod should slice it off starting post #178.

Let this thread be strictly info on CMP and what happened or might once again happen.

The other stuff is bringing into the conversation years old stuff that many might have going over their heads and should be on its own.

kinda hard to slice off part of it as some of the posts relates to the actual events

but
i agree apos 'now and before' shouldnt be brought into this thread.............. so i will take a wait and see approach.........for now

greydread
07-28-2012, 06:02 AM

Post #178 is the truth and its relevance is not an issue. 90% of the cause of this problem is how a misunderstanding was handled or in this case avoided by the guys the OP was with. There's definitely something to be learned from this. The "problem" could have and should have been put to bed before things got out of hand.

I'm done here.

MrHappy
07-28-2012, 06:58 AM
What's that old saying? "A good friend is there to get you out of jail, a true friend is one that is sitting next to you in jail."

I'm with the ones that pay after each round, and get up and leave after the first "mistake on my bill" is made.

greydread
07-28-2012, 07:13 AM
It is very easy to get upset, when you are nickel and dime to death. The chicas do and now the businesses. It may be a small amount but it adds up quick.
Sometimes you have to put your foot down.

The best way to "put your foot down" is to pick your money up and leave. A business is not a democracy. You can vote with your money or vote with your feet.

MrHappy
07-28-2012, 10:18 AM
The numbnuts have opened their own FB page.

http://www.facebook.com/caribbeanmensparadise.cmp?ref=pymk

I'm already starting to get ideas......:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

smoozwill
10-07-2012, 05:32 PM
OK......

All over a padded bar bill which in hind sight, I should have paid. 580 pesos is much less then the $5,700 I ended up paying but hey... live and learn.

stay the hell out of this very dishonest business.

With respect.......

I disagree with your statement of '...I should have paid.' True, in hindsight it would have been an easy way out, but your decision at that time was based on principles & integrity. Condoning that type of behavior would only encourage its proliferation and how much worse of a society would this lead to. Unfortunately, you ended up being pitted against a system that has its priorities based on an immoral foundation. I applaud your initial response to stand up for what is right and despise the material losses you endured, however, you strengthened the characteristic in you that has garnered you the respect & support that will lead to the overall loss that CMP will face as a result of their ill-gotten priorities. That characteristic is your 'HONOR'!

greydread
10-07-2012, 05:50 PM
I disagree with your statement of '...I should have paid.' True, in hindsight it would have been an easy way out, but your decision at that time was based on principles & integrity. Condoning that type of behavior would only encourage its proliferation and how much worse of a society would this lead to. Unfortunately, you ended up being pitted against a system that has its priorities based on an immoral foundation. I applaud your initial response to stand up for what is right and despise the material losses you endured, however, you strengthened the characteristic in you that has garnered you the respect & support that will lead to the overall loss that CMP will face as a result of their ill-gotten priorities. That characteristic is your 'HONOR'!

Please explain how paying up and leaving would have been dishonorable.

weyland
10-07-2012, 07:37 PM
What's that old saying? "A good friend is there to get you out of jail, a true friend is one that is sitting next to you in jail."

I am glad I don't have any true friends, then. They sound like useless wankers. I have a few good friends. I'll stick with them, thanks.

BillyChooChoo
12-09-2012, 06:11 PM
I have had the waste about 15 minutes in the bathroom with these broads in Blackbeards as well as Passions. But luckily few and far between. After one of these encounters, I had to think exactly like you and just take the loss before doing something that will cost me a few hundred dollars to get out of. Thanks for the heads up

Citynights
12-09-2012, 07:00 PM
I always pay as you go....there is only one place that I have ever run a tab...:rolleyes:thats because they never charge me for all the drinks that I haVE BOUGHT....:corky: OVER 30 YEARS OF HISTORY HERE ... when I get my drink I want the bill...then I pay it..

b319
12-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Bottom line...CMP is a piece of shit establishment. Irregardless of how you conduct your business there, you do so at your own risk.

kinglamar
12-09-2012, 07:27 PM
your not the only one ive heard bad things about this place from. i will definetly skip this place for my next trip and for the future. we have the money we have the power. i wish there was some way we could have some sort of "number ring" of girls that give good service

papirazzi
12-09-2012, 08:26 PM
This is F'd up DQ....They have upgraded their talent, but it's not worth the hassle for the price of admission!

dquick
02-24-2013, 07:01 AM
I decided to give this thread a bump. YES, I do hold a grudge.

The first 88 posts are in response to my bad experience. Dafishguy had a worse experience in CMP, starting at post #89.

papirazzi
02-24-2013, 02:19 PM

The first 88 posts are in response to my bad experience. Dafishguy had a worse experience in CMP, starting at post #89.

Tell 'em why you mad....hahahaha...but I understand.

rahsta
02-24-2013, 08:29 PM

Im glad you bumped this thread. I almost forgot what happen there. Im not even going to look in there direction and make sure the people Im with knows what happen there, so they wont go.

spaniard
10-13-2013, 08:07 AM
Tonight, I decided to stop by CMP. I usually go to Passions once a trip, but I had not stopped by to see Peter's crop this trip. In recent trips, I had been in CMP more and noticed the quality has improved. I also met the owner once and he seemed like a nice guy. (Forgot his name.)

So I go into CMP about 9 and the place is not that lively. I walk to the back and only see a couple of interesting girls talking to one guy. I was walking to leave, until one chica caught my eye. I called her over and we sat down together. I see guys sitting with girl for a long time in CMP, but I did not want to waste too much of her time. I ask her how much for full service. She says 2500 pesos for 1 hour full service. She asked if I would like to see the menu, but I already knew what the menu said. I tried to talk her down, but she said that you have to pay the place and it is not up to her. (I heard in the past that the girls could negotiate, but I guess that is not the case anymore.) The next stop was going to be Passions, but this girl was not Passions Quality. I decided to go ahead. We went up front and I Paid 2500 pesos at the register up front.

When we get into the room, she tells me that she needs to get some lube, then leaves out. After a couple of minutes, I started looking at my cell for the time. I was just about to go to the front, when she came back. It took her a GOOD 10 minutes. I usually take a shower in Passions, but after waiting for her, I did not want to waste any more of my hour. Instead, the chica insisted on me taking a shower. (No problema. This is my norm anyway.) I go into the shower, but she does not follow. I keep it quick and am done in 5 minutes. I ask her about a shower for her, but she said that she just had one earlier. (WTF.) She lays back on the bed and spreads her legs. I go down to her pussy for an inspection. I smell and the pussy is fresh. (Ok. No problem then.) I start eating her and she is loving this.

Next I take of the rest of her clothes. I look down at my dick for reciperation, but she REACHES FOR MY CONDOMS! I go ahead and put the condom on, but I skip the covered blow. (No es bueno para mi.) I hit it in a few position. She needed no lube at all. (I know how to eat a pussy right.) I switch positions a couple of times and I end up on top. I am in the pussy hard and she is loving this. She starts to shake hard and I knew she was coming.

I paused so she could catch her breath. She gently pushes me to the side. It was getting a little warm in the room. She started jacking at my dick, but I was patient to let her recover. I started to put it in again, but SHE PUSHED ME OFF! She pointed down at her stomach and said that I could jack my dick and cum on her chest. WTF. I did not come to DR to jack off. I keep calm and told her that it is not possible for me to leche by jacking off. She then gets mad and jumps up. She says that the full service does not mean that you can fuck her for a hour. She starts to go on and on about how black gringos are Mafioso. (Now she is pissing me off.) I keep calm and point to the empty condom on my dick. She refused to fuck me anymore, so I got dressed and went to the font desk. SHE ONLY FUCKED ME FOR 15 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clearly you've been scammed, man

MrHappy
10-13-2013, 08:20 AM
Clearly you've been scammed, man

Heh heh.... just wake up?

Pac-Man
10-13-2013, 08:21 AM
Heh heh.... just wake up?

He has Necrothreadia.