PDA

View Full Version : LOL

GREEKFREAK
04-24-2012, 02:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30Ddla5p7FY

i don't know why. but this video is just hilarious to me.

yayow
04-24-2012, 02:15 AM
That dude has been in Sosua forever, can't recall his name, don't think I really ever knew it, but he was there when I lived there and he is still there. Funny shit, though.

GREEKFREAK
04-24-2012, 02:18 AM
That dude has been in Sosua forever, can't recall his name, don't think I really ever knew it, but he was there when I lived there and he is still there. Funny shit, though.

haha she pulled the top part of the presidente out lol

BorisDaBulletDodger
04-24-2012, 07:20 AM

I think its Cuba Dave if I'm not mistaken

Skynyrd
04-24-2012, 07:25 AM
OMG that's my ol buddy Brian:iconTU:
known as Sosua Brian he runs ILOVESOSUA.COM
and yes he is from Ft Lauderdale, Fl and CRAZYYYYY

voltage69
04-24-2012, 07:26 AM
Its not cubadave his name is brian. the ilovesosua site is his

sopranostingray
04-24-2012, 08:08 AM
His name is Brian.

Skynyrd
04-24-2012, 08:35 AM
About 6 years ago he sold his house, car, furniture and everything else he owned here in Florida, opened a stock trade account, moved to Sosua, rented an apt and tried to live off day trading only.
then you guys know what happened to the economy:(
anyway now he is no longer able to buy trades, so he sells ad spots on tourist maps and makes a few bucks on commission when people book flights ect after clicking from the links on his website
Brian is a very nice guy and will help anyone that has any questions, so if you see him on the street say hi
tell him you are a friend of "Stan" (SKYNYRD)

BorisDaBulletDodger
04-24-2012, 08:41 AM
About 6 years ago he sold his house, car, furniture and everything else he owned here in Florida, opened a stock trade account, moved to Sosua, rented an apt and tried to live off day trading only.
then you guys know what happened to the economy:(
anyway now he is no longer able to buy trades, so he sells ad spots on tourist maps and makes a few bucks on commission when people book flights ect after clicking from the links on his website
Brian is a very nice guy and will help anyone that has any questions, so if you see him on the street say hi
tell him you are a friend of "Stan" (SKYNYRD)

Actually I think I met him while eating breakfast at the NG one time. I recall the same story, and he recommended some place in POP along the water between Crystals and El Bohem, after we told him we were going to BB's for the bikini contest.

I think I remember seeing him in a few of the crackdown videos of last year as well being interviewed.

el toro
04-24-2012, 10:30 AM
I met this dude in 2009 and he seemed to be doing well supposedly as a day trader from Sosua.

Then a trip or two later--things didn't seem to be going to well. I'll leave it at that because I don't know him as well as some others might. I don't think I saw him at all my last two trips.

el toro
04-24-2012, 10:32 AM
My Bad. Seems like Skynrd know the same deal and more.

I met this dude in 2009 and he seemed to be doing well supposedly as a day trader from Sosua.

Then a trip or two later--things didn't seem to be going to well. I'll leave it at that because I don't know him as well as some others might. I don't think I saw him at all my last two trips.

JD426
04-24-2012, 10:44 AM
If you have been to Sosua more than once, how can you NOT have met "ilovesosua.com-ionlypay500pesosforsexo Brian "??
I think he also helps negotiate Used pesola Sales Deals. LOL

yayow
04-24-2012, 10:59 AM
Yeah now that you guys have mentioned his name, yeah I do recall it. Plus I recall him telling me his involvement with that site about Sosua. Like I said he has been there forever, and everytime I see him we acknowledge each other, think we may have had a couple of convos at Fred's.

But that is a funny video, like to know who's property that was that he smashed with the baseball bat :confused:

If it was mine, I wouldn't be as amused. :wink:

el toro
04-24-2012, 11:14 AM
This dude may have been one of the ex-pats that motivated me to post this thread awhile back.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?338566-Ex-Pats-That-Fall&highlight=ex-pats+that+fail (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?338566-Ex-Pats-That-Fall&highlight=ex-pats+that+fail)

MrHappy
04-24-2012, 11:14 AM
Not for nuttin', but this video was posted here two or three years ago.

I guess I'm stupid, because I don't see the humor. Sorry.

Skynyrd
04-24-2012, 11:20 AM
Yeah now that you guys have mentioned his name, yeah I do recall it. Plus I recall him telling me his involvement with that site about Sosua. Like I said he has been there forever, and everytime I see him we acknowledge each other, think we may have had a couple of convos at Fred's.

But that is a funny video, like to know who's property that was that he smashed with the baseball bat :confused:

If it was mine, I wouldn't be as amused. :wink:

I just texted him told him he was famous on YouTube for it and asked where it happened...waiting on his text reply:rofl:

JD426
04-24-2012, 11:28 AM

I was SMH too , but whatever...

weyland
04-24-2012, 11:29 AM
Seen him a lot in Puerto Plata lately so I guess he has moved here.

getrhythm
04-24-2012, 12:19 PM

That video must be several years ago, 'cause Brian sure doesn't look as healthy these days.

Anyone know if this was real or staged? Trust me, a broken-off beer bottle is no joke...

Skynyrd
04-24-2012, 12:32 PM
Seen him a lot in Puerto Plata lately so I guess he has moved here.

He told me a few weeks back in a email that he gave up his apt in Sosua and moved to Puerto Plata

elmudo
04-24-2012, 12:57 PM
OMG that's my ol buddy Brian:iconTU:
known as Sosua Brian he runs ILOVESOSUA.COM
and yes he is from Ft Lauderdale, Fl and CRAZYYYYY

Skynyrd nice contact that Brian. When you see him tell him I'm a fan of the ilovesosua site!!!

princepointe
04-24-2012, 01:30 PM
That video must be several years ago, 'cause Brian sure doesn't look as healthy these days.

Anyone know if this was real or staged? Trust me, a broken-off beer bottle is no joke...

Actually he does. Saw him in February and chatted it up at NG and he asked about you. Have you seen him in the last couple months?

tarzan
04-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Bachwards Cap. He's a cool guy!

MyTio
04-24-2012, 03:38 PM

Anyone know if this was real or staged? Trust me, a broken-off beer bottle is no joke... had to be staged the girl Clarabelle would not hurt a fly

Skynyrd
04-24-2012, 03:50 PM
had to be staged the girl Clarabelle would not hurt a fly

Was that Clarabelle from New Garden ? I didn't even notice, she is a sweetie and Brian has known her a long time too so I gotta find out but something is wrong I sent him a ph text this morning when I read this and he never responded to my text, unlike Brian we text quite a bit and he always responds withins minutes so he starting to worry me:(

MyTio
04-24-2012, 03:52 PM
Clarabelle from New Garden yes that her she also famous :woohoo:

Skynyrd
04-24-2012, 07:04 PM
Ok just got text replies from Brian, he was tucked away all day in what he says was the 100 year flood:rofl:
Anyway he says the tv incident was REAL not a setup and it happened at ROCKY'S !
I asked what caused it and he texted back this "She wouldn't drop her price".

FOR all you newbies...this is not proper negotiating tactics:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yayow
04-24-2012, 07:12 PM
Ok just got text replies from Brian, he was tucked away all day in what he says was the 100 year flood:rofl:
Anyway he says the tv incident was REAL not a setup and it happened at ROCKY'S !
I asked what caused it and he texted back this "She wouldn't drop her price".

FOR all you newbies...this is not proper negotiating tactics:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fucking classic, I figured that was exactly what happened just listening to the convo between the two of them, can't make this shit up.

givengo440
04-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Hilarious smh I am counting the days Yayow

Irie
04-24-2012, 07:45 PM

Okay, I'm not going crazy then either......

It could have been staged better. "Nuff said."

Skynyrd
04-24-2012, 07:58 PM
Okay, I'm not going crazy then either......

It could have been staged better. "Nuff said."

Im just reporting first hand info I'm getting from text messages from Brian tonight and he swears it was NOT staged, why don't we get Rick to respond since Brian claims this took place at ROCKY'S :iconTU:

yayow
04-24-2012, 07:58 PM

Yeah rainy season has begun, spoke to a couple of chicas in Santiago and it's pouring there, it's pouring in
Boca and la capital and also of course in POP and Sosua, the whole island is getting poured on.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s320x320/546258_10150667090392251_656802250_9543842_40336332_n.jpg

A picture from earlier today in Sosua and this was just the beginning.

Kevy
04-24-2012, 08:07 PM
It was raining in Toronto too yesterday and today, but not that bad:o

Irie
04-24-2012, 08:14 PM
Im just reporting first hand info I'm getting from text messages from Brian tonight and he swears it was NOT staged, why don't we get Rick to respond since Brian claims this took place at ROCKY'S :iconTU:

Not denying it was at Rockys at all as it looks like it from the reflection. It just doesn't seem "right" from a few different angles of the situation. No harm, no foul. If it's real then so be it. I'm just not buying it.

JD426
04-24-2012, 08:18 PM

Oh please,
... So Brian pays only 500 pesos for Pussy, but he has Monopoly money when it comes to destroying expensive LCD Flat Screens just to make a point to a single chica about not overpaying ?
And the Chica knew it was coming, not a very good Actress. But is was sorta funny.. sorta
And I got no beef with Brian , hes a good dude.. but does he think people are really that stupid ?
wait dont answer that...

GREEKFREAK
04-24-2012, 10:13 PM
Yeah rainy season has begun, spoke to a couple of chicas in Santiago and it's pouring there, it's pouring in
Boca and la capital and also of course in POP and Sosua, the whole island is getting poured on.

Click to see pic (http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s320x320/546258_10150667090392251_656802250_9543842_40336332_n.jpg)

A picture from earlier today in Sosua and this was just the beginning.

damn it looks pretty serious over there right now..any idea how long this usually lasts?

yayow
04-24-2012, 10:22 PM
damn it looks pretty serious over there right now..any idea how long this usually lasts?

There is a newbie doing his first trip report, titled locked up in Sosua or something like that, he has been on the ground yesterday and today (tuesday) and there is so much rain, he hasn't hardly left his hotel, hasn't even gotten rid of the first nut yet. Rain is all over the island, it's pouring here now too, and has been for the past 4 hrs or so. Could last awhile, end of April and May is one of the rainiest periods in the D.R. So no telling.

GREEKFREAK
04-24-2012, 10:41 PM
There is a newbie doing his first trip report, titled locked up in Sosua or something like that, he has been on the ground yesterday and today (tuesday) and there is so much rain, he hasn't hardly left his hotel, hasn't even gotten rid of the first nut yet. Rain is all over the island, it's pouring here now too, and has been for the past 4 hrs or so. Could last awhile, end of April and May is one of the rainiest periods in the D.R. So no telling.

Damn I feel bad for the newbi Smh .. I dunno what I would do.. Get plastered I guess is a good option lol

TNT72
04-24-2012, 10:46 PM
Damn I feel bad for the newbi Smh .. I dunno what I would do.. Get plastered I guess is a good option lol

ummmm........Passions???? Jesus, even CMP beats sitting in your room all day!

princepointe
04-24-2012, 11:00 PM
ummmm........Passions???? Jesus, even CMP beats sitting in your room all day!

FUCK THAT. For the right price a chica will swim to you in Sosua. lol

GREEKFREAK
04-24-2012, 11:14 PM

Hahahahalolol that was classic bro

JD426
04-24-2012, 11:16 PM

Not many of them Dominicans can swim, even in 4 feet of saltwater..
but that was very funny none the less.

GREEKFREAK
04-24-2012, 11:27 PM
Off topic but I was on sosua beach and drunk and I think I might have met a deaf chica .. Is there a deaf prostitute is sosua ??

TNT72
04-24-2012, 11:31 PM
Off topic but I was on sosua beach and drunk and I think I might have met a deaf chica .. Is there a deaf prostitute is sosua ??

Oh yeah!

I think her name is Nessie the Mute.

GREEKFREAK
04-24-2012, 11:33 PM
Oh yeah!

Thats crazy bro

TNT72
04-24-2012, 11:33 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

True! But, for a newbie with no phone numbers or contacts, that's gonna be a rough one!

TNT72
04-24-2012, 11:34 PM
Thats crazy bro

Chica doesn't need to hear, to need to eat!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GREEKFREAK
04-24-2012, 11:37 PM
Chica doesn't need to hear, to need to eat!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

HAHA damn people are on a roll that was funny too lol

SrSuerte
04-24-2012, 11:43 PM
Two deaf hoes in Sosua. They tried to do a happy hour with my wingman back in 2009.

GREEKFREAK
04-24-2012, 11:45 PM
Two deaf hoes in Sosua. They tried to do a happy hour with my wingman back in 2009.

Are you kidding me thats crazy , I don't know what to make of it. Part of me is thinking never the other is thinking .. That might be a kinky fetish lol

TNT72
04-24-2012, 11:52 PM
Are you kidding me thats crazy , I don't know what to make of it. Part of me is thinking never the other is thinking .. That might be a kinky fetish lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey, anyone spot a decent looking midget ho in Sosua.......be sure to grab her digits for me!!!!

princepointe
04-25-2012, 12:47 AM
Oh yeah!

I smashed her in February. Fuck I need to finish my report. lol

Skynyrd
04-25-2012, 06:35 AM

Hey, anyone spot a decent looking midget ho in Sosua.......be sure to grab her digits for me!!!!

TNT's Bucket List:
Do a Prego Ho (at least 7 months along)
Do a Midget
Do a Mother, Daughter, Grandmother 4way
Seek and do a happy hour with the 2 deaf chicas
Do a chica over the age of 65
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: