PDA

View Full Version : strippers on Thursdays

ezsmile
04-24-2012, 05:01 PM
Maybe I am behind in the news, but I just read that El Flow has stripper nights on Thursdays. Anyone seen that?

http://www.sosuanews.com/infos/fotos_music/el_flow_disco.jpg

SrSuerte
04-24-2012, 09:33 PM
Ni idea........No Sabia..... That is interesting. Who who be bold enough to strip in front of the locals?

el toro
04-24-2012, 09:59 PM
Don't know why, but I'm cracking up looking at the flyer.

Dats a thick one in the ad!!

yayow
04-24-2012, 10:06 PM

Looking at that flyer they call El Flow now a disco, did they change the set-up somewhat? I would imagine they are doing most of this stuff, stripping ... disco in the back area where the bathrooms are located, and not in the open area near the front.

whynotme
04-25-2012, 07:08 PM

hey that looks like a cute little spinner to me:corky:................................................ compared to most in sosua :wink:

but seriously other than the thunder thighs she aint that bad and at least has some curves:lol:

el toro
04-25-2012, 11:50 PM
hey that looks like a cute little spinner to me:corky:................................................ compared to most in sosua :wink:

but seriously other than the thunder thighs she aint that bad and at least has some curves:lol:

True. I like all different sizes depending on the day as long as it's not sloppy. I never describe a girl as thick in a negative way.

Mr. Smooth
04-26-2012, 03:35 AM
I think the main reason for this is quite simply, Rumba is eating their lunch! When I was there last month, I saw only a few people, maybe a half dozen at most, hanging out in front at the sidewalk tables at any given time during the late afternoon and early evening.

Even though I have posted positive things about Flow in the past, this last trip was the first time I did not set foot in the place or stop at an outdoor table. The vast majority of the chicas out on the strip during that time were all congregating at Rumba and the mongers/tourists did too!

Add to that a dialed down music volume from when it first opened and a friendly and attentive staff, and I can see why Flow is trying anything to win customers back.

MrHappy
04-26-2012, 07:25 AM
BTW, I'd be willing to bet even money, that the stripper they have, is not the one that's on the ad.

Just sayin'

SrSuerte
04-26-2012, 11:58 AM
Im surprised that someone has not been already from here.

tonymd
05-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Has anyone visited flow during the stripper show. if you have, how was it?