PDA

View Full Version : La Capital trip report.

blindman
04-26-2012, 12:32 PM
This is the first time I have stayed in Santo Domingo. Ordinarily, I'm here on my boat, and I'm either in BC, or POP. I'm staying at the Aparta-Hotel Plaza Colonial which is one block up from Ave. Bolivar and it's close to Zona Colonial. Its $50.00/night and includes breakfast. It has a pool although I doubt I will be using it much as the sky's are todo nublado and it's been raining on and off sine I arrived Tuesday. However, the pool is clean and seems very usable. Internet service in the rooms is not very good, but down in the veranda area outside of the restaurant I have no issues with internet service. There is also a taxi line right outside of the hotel all day so it makes getting around town fairly easy.

I ventured out yesterday and walked down Calle Conde through the district. I had read other trip reports regarding the chicas here, and stopped a lot to make conversation with them at every oportunity. I was suprised at how friendly the chicas were even if they were not Putas. I was talking with this little stunner and of course wanted to take her back for a quick session, and probably more since she was chiquita and absolutely everything that I like in a girl, but alas she was "not a workking girl", and let me know immidiately as soon as I suggested that we hook up and hang out awhile together. I've always found being direct with the chicas saves me time and effort as was the case here when she asked "what do you want to do together" I responded that she was the finest looking girl I've ever seen in the DR, and I would love to spend the day and night with her for starters. She smiled, thanked me, and told me she was flattered by my comments, but no. Not one to give up too easy, I asked her for her phone number and told her again that I wanted to spend time with her. She smiled as she turned and walked away. Oh well.. Such is part of the fun in mongering the DR. I continued on with my search and exploration of Calle Conde. Awhile later, I was standing in the street watching a couple of guys playing chess when I noticed mi chiquita and another chica walking toward me. She was pointing me out to the other chica, and when we made eye contact she smiled. She introduced me to the girl and told me that her friend would hang out with me. I figured I was going to play this for all it was worth as I first apologized to her friend, turned my attantion toward the stunner and said; I'm interested in you because of how beautiful you are. I went on to say that her friend was very pretty, and a man would be crazy not to want to spend time with her, but I was only interested in her. As soon as I heard her friend tell her "my god Balina, he likes you a lot" I knew I had her, and now I knew her name. I said; your name is as beautiful as you are Balina.. My name Patricio. She pulled out a piece of paper and started writing on it. I now had her number.. SCORE!!!! She told me she could not go out with me tonight, but call her tomorrow and we would hook up. I called her after my morning meetings and we hooked up for lunch and to chat. I actually just got back from having lunch with her at a cafeteria over on Calle Conde, and believe it or not, she is picking me up in a taxi tonight and we're going out. With any luck, I'm going to have a very fine piece afterwards. I'll keep everyone posted, and keep posting on my trip.

One last thing. I met Yayow in BC while I was there in November. Id really like to get with him for a little business meeting while I'm here, so if you read this post Yayow, I have a PM with my number for you in your inbox.

Always and FOREVER...

Jst_a_Rebel.. aka Blindman

SrSuerte
04-26-2012, 12:40 PM
Im looking foward to reading this.....

el toro
04-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Thanks for sharing. Do Tell..........Do Tell........Are we going to hear about you smashing La Chiquita soon?

Skynyrd
04-26-2012, 12:49 PM
Ok now you have my attention, can't wait to hear how it goes with your "date" and try to get a picture of her:iconTU:

BorisDaBulletDodger
04-26-2012, 01:39 PM
Perhaps i may stay here for my next trip.........

yayow
04-26-2012, 02:43 PM
I as well am looking forward to your report, I enjoy reading reports from la capital.

I will pm my local number to you, feel free to call me.

Mr. Smooth
04-26-2012, 02:55 PM
Outstanding!!! Hope you are able to knock it out of the park. Look forward to reading more.

Great start with posting. See...once a lurker comes out of the shadows and into the light, it's all downhill from here.

Welcome aboard!

MegasAv
04-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Going to be spending some time next month in La Capital as well, gotta admit your post definitely raised my level of anxiousness. :smile:

commander kirk
04-26-2012, 09:17 PM
How long will you be in SD? I'm arriving Sunday for five weeks.

Commander Kirk

Old school
05-30-2012, 02:25 AM
Heading to the Capitol Friday (6-1-12) for five nights. Been a few years since my last visit to SD. Nine trips to Sosua in the last six months. Gotta try something new. I want to spend one night scouting out Boca Chica slso. Anyone who wants to hook up for a brew drop me a line. Going to follow the advice here and try to stay at Roma 2 or the hotel Raizor. Really looking forward to this adventure. I will post a report when I get home.

Skynyrd
05-30-2012, 05:42 AM
Heading to the Capitol Friday (6-1-12) for five nights. Been a few years since my last visit to SD. Nine trips to Sosua in the last six months. Gotta try something new. I want to spend one night scouting out Boca Chica slso. Anyone who wants to hook up for a brew drop me a line. Going to follow the advice here and try to stay at Roma 2 or the hotel Raizor. Really looking forward to this adventure. I will post a report when I get home.

9 trips to Sosua in Six months !!!!
Man you are addicted to pussy:rofl::rofl::rofl:
My kind of guy:iconTU:

El-Rey
05-30-2012, 06:57 AM
9 trips to Sosua in Six months !!!!
Man you are addicted to pussy:rofl::rofl::rofl:
My kind of guy:iconTU:

Thought I was reading my own post for a minute. OldSchool has me beat by far.

trEPP33
05-30-2012, 11:46 AM
Great start to you report and good luck with shorty. As Yayow and I were discussing in March, there's plenty different ways to go about what we do.

If you plan to spend a night checking out Boca you're better of doing it Saturday when there will be a boatload of us there.

yayow
05-30-2012, 12:10 PM
Yeah saturday june 2nd from 3 - 7pm we are planning a bbq at hotel el caucho, then later that night some will be heading to disco el batey, if you feel like meeting some of the crew would be a good day to do so.

Old school
05-31-2012, 01:31 AM
Yeah saturday june 2nd from 3 - 7pm we are planning a bbq at hotel el caucho, then later that night some will be heading to disco el batey, if you feel like meeting some of the crew would be a good day to do so.

Sounds great !! I would like to meet a few board members. I will plan on it! I booked a room at Calypso for Friday and Saturday. Then I'm off to the Raizor in the Capitol. But I'm trying to switch from Calypso to the Palm Beach if I can get a room. PB looks much nicer.

My last eight trips I have been wifeing up with a 20 yr old favorite from SD in A I's. I Usually spend two days alone sight seeing then she joins me for the rest of the week. I was supposed to hook up with her this trip. BUT i found out Monday that she is knocked up.. Not Me !!! Thought that tummy was gettimg a little big on my last trip three weeks ago.. Hmmm ....Sorry but its Adios Sweetie!!

So I'm solo for this adventure. My wing can't get away from work. This is just a short trip but My wing and me are heading back to Sosua July 8th-22nd. He is bringing his WU GF on this one but it looks like I will be shopping...!!

Old school
05-31-2012, 01:54 AM

I sent you a PM with my local number. Thanks again for the invite.

trymounting
06-01-2012, 10:30 AM
So what happened blindman?

Skynyrd
06-01-2012, 12:06 PM
So what happened blindman?

I was thinking the same thing he started out so strong and then NOTHING:mad:

SrSuerte
06-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Yeah....I keep coming back to hear if it was a success or it did not work out.

Skynyrd
06-02-2012, 11:54 AM
It's like having a thunderstorm knock out your power on the last night you been watching a mini series:mad: