PDA

View Full Version : Mongering in Boca Chica

lonesoul
04-27-2012, 02:39 PM
Boca Chica Trip Report Summary

Punta Cana to Boca Chica
Took the Bavaro Express bus from Punta Cana to Santo Domingo 10;00Am prompt Sunday morning for 380 pesos. Alot less than $175 quoted by the taxis although they were prepared to drop to $125 as I was the lone ranger. Boca Chica is just short of Santo Domingo on the same road and the bus stopped for me. Straight onto a motohoncho driver taking me to Hotel Europa.

Hotel Europa
Check into my room, overlooking the beach with a balcony for $45 a night. Happy with my new base. Two brothers run the Hotel Europa and were friendly and helpful. They warn me about the girls and all the hustlers in Boca Chica, that if I want girls they can recommend a good club, quality girls, 2500 short time or 5000 peso Tudos La Noche or long time. But I wanted to try my luck first.

For a Sunday the beach was crowded with families from Santo Domingo. Sure enough hustlers were hitting on me every step of the way. I let two take me a couple of blocks back to a casa where there were suppose to be 25 girls but once inside there was only 7 and was not impressed, not even average, hardcore tired looking. On the beach for 3 drinks got stung for 750 pesos, so no more working through hustlers for me.

Piano bar Chicas
I find the Piano bar that first afternoon along Duarte opposite Hotel Europa. Handful of girls in, most were pretty young but fat! One told me to follow her into the toilet she would give me a blowjob for 500 pesos.
http://mongerplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/boca-chica-piano-bar.jpg
At this point noticed a really cute young curvy black chica and called her over. She had sunglasses on, when I took them off she was high on drugs. I was then being hurried to take her back to the hotel. While checking her in a big Polish guy interrupted us and accused my chica of stealing two of his mobile phones. She was not to leave until the tourist police had come. I just laughed and left them to it and went back out onto Duarte.

A bar further along Duarte Route 69 had one or two sexy black chicas as well as some fat ones.
http://mongerplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/boca-chica-route69-chicas.jpg
Fatties are quite abundant in Boca Chica. Alot of the mongers in Boca Chica are aged and Italian. Later back at the Piano bar struck up a deal with a cute chica and took her back to the hotel. Good sex session paid her 1500 pesos but then she got very angry as wanted 2000 pesos.

Back out into the Piano bar, the disco is on now and I am pratting around dancing with a few of the girls. Im pretty drunk and decide to call it a night. A black chica follows me out of the Piano bar and wants to come back with me. Im not interested and tell her to go back, now she wants some money for keeping me company and dancing with me in the Piano bar. I just laugh and look for somewhere to buy some water. She follows me into hotel Europa, I tell the security guard I dont want her but he does not stop her following me up to my room. She is telling me she will give me a blowjob for 300 pesos.

I enter my room and she pushes her way in. She sits on the bed, I get my cock out and stuff it in her mouth. She sucks him really good actually. As she is sucking she is slapping her own booty. She not the prettiest girl but got a good body. I bend her over the bed and fuck her doggy slapping her ass likes she wants me to do. Its fun but I cannot cum having shot my load earlier and being a bit drunk. When its over I give her 500 pesos. She wants 1000 pesos. I tell her to get out, she then picks up a beer bottle. I ring the security guard who comes up to my room. In the end I give her another 200 pesos and she leaves. Boca chica is proving challenging.

Boca Chica Beach
During the day its nice to relax on the beach and watch the day go by. Prime time is around 2pm where you get quite a few "beach walkers" chicas will come over and sit with you and if your interested you buy them a drink and talk business. Most look like they have been working the beach too long with a few exceptions.
http://mongerplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/beach-chica-boca-chica.jpg
All the recliners and umbrellas are connected to the restuarants they provide you with a menu. I stuck with De Nancy and was eating fresh fish everyday.

Thieving Chicas
At night Duarte is shut off to the traffic and tables and chairs line the road. Streetwalkers parade up and down and stop off at the various bars. I notice two slim black chicas outside Piano bar and call one of them over. For 4 hours price is 2000 pesos for 2 hours she wants 1500 pesos. So I take her back to the hotel.
http://mongerplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/boca-chica-streetwalker.jpg
She gives me great blowjob with CIM. Was surprising to see how sexy a chica can look in a tight little bright coloured dress and then only be dissapointed naked. She had some big scars, skin was a bit rough and not well toned. Paid her 1500 pesos, she leaves without a problem.

Back out to the Piano bar. Notice one or two really cute chicas but most were fat and average, hardcore looking. I had 3 hitting on me at the bar. One pulled me into her chest and held me there for a few seconds. Another chica was to the side of me. A few minutes later I realised some loose peso I had in my shirt breast pocket had gone missing. I had been pick pocketed. They denied it of course, I aggressively push the one to the side away from me and tell the others to fuck off. A bit later their Pimp comes over to me, he looks me in the eye, looks very unsavory, then just laughs pats me on the shoulder and walks off. Close.. thought things were about to get ugly.

After my experiences dealing with the streetwalkers of boca chica on my last night agreed with the brothers running hotel europa to let them take me to this sexclub they recommended. At 9PM they ring my room, but I sleep through so not make it. In the morning I leave for Sosua, taking a taxi into Santo Domingo to the Metro bus station catching the 11AM bus to Sosua.

Mongering in Boca Chica (http://mongerplanet.com/2012/03/18/dominican-boca-chica/) - Full report.

Boca Chica pictures (https://picasaweb.google.com/SirMarjAlot/BocaChicaDominicanRepublic?authuser=0&feat=directlink)

My mongering map (http://g.co/maps/szpv3) around the Dominican

Skynyrd
04-27-2012, 02:58 PM
wow your BC trip sounded pretty rough, and I just booked a flight for Oct 9-14th based on other reports about BC starting to rock again lol.
Oh well I always got Mr Happy in SD to bug if i get bored :rofl::rofl::rofl:

el toro
04-27-2012, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the report so far. Man, it sounds like you're having it rough. I don't know if you've been reading other current intel and reports on BC, but I had a blast last month as well as others I know.

It sounds like you we're bringing chicas into or allowing them in your room without squaring things away up front. We all know that chicas will push their luck, but things usually go smoothly when price and expectations are agreed upon upfront.

Many of will be back there in May and June and I can't wait.

Hopefully you have more to tell and things go better as the trip went on. Let us know.

Tonto4
04-27-2012, 03:33 PM
Thanks for your thread. Hotel Europa is right down by the Duarte Street action. A little too close for me.

There are aggressive whores there for sure but you need to always control the situation. I never let them touch me or feel me up. No way some street chica is forcing her way into my hotel room! A little Spanish helps in these situations. Or in an emergency the Tourist Police who are in the area.

Mr. Smooth
04-27-2012, 03:45 PM
Sorry to read about your unfortunate experiences. I was in the Piano Bar during the day and though the hardcores were around and tried getting with me, I had no problem turning them down. Batey Club at night seemed to be the place to go and there were plenty of very attractive chicas to mingle with.

I ran into a lot of these touts and street hustlers as well. Walking alone you may find yourself an easier target than if walking with a wingman. I just tell them politely that I'm not interested and keep moving.

When I looked at the photos posted from the link at the bottom of your report, the one from Route 69 has a guy in the background leaning against the bar. I might be wrong, but he sure looks like Ad, the previous owner of the Black Box.

lonesoul
04-27-2012, 03:45 PM
wow your BC trip sounded pretty rough, and I just booked a flight for Oct 9-14th based on other reports about BC starting to rock again lol.
Oh well I always got Mr Happy in SD to bug if i get bored :rofl::rofl::rofl:

With experience now, I can only say the next couple of trips will be alot better
Absolutely no touching allowed. Quite challenging and an eye opener!

lonesoul
04-27-2012, 03:51 PM
Sorry to read about your unfortunate experiences. I was in the Piano Bar during the day and though the hardcores were around and tried getting with me, I had no problem turning them down. Batey Club at night seemed to be the place to go and there were plenty of very attractive chicas to mingle with.

I ran into a lot of these touts and street hustlers as well. Walking alone you may find yourself an easier target than if walking with a wingman. I just tell them politely that I'm not interested and keep moving.

When I looked at the photos posted from the link at the bottom of your report, the one from Route 69 has a guy in the background leaning against the bar. I might be wrong, but he sure looks like Ad, the previous owner of the Black Box.

I wonder if the batey club is the one the brothers in the hotel europa recommended?
Should have researched more, but those hookers in the piano bar are really out to rob you first, fuck you second if you not savvy

Tonto4
04-27-2012, 03:57 PM
With experience now, I can only say the next couple of trips will be alot better
Absolutely no touching allowed. Quite challenging and an eye opener!

Exactly! Be thankful nothing serious happened. Yes you paid too much at times, got hustled by the hustlers and missed a few connections as have many of us here.

Believe me there are many good times to be had in Boca Chica. And unfortunately a few negative things will happen even to the most experienced mongers in BC or anywhere. Its the nature of the business.

lonesoul
04-27-2012, 04:05 PM
Exactly! Be thankful nothing serious happened. Yes you paid too much at times, got hustled by the hustlers and missed a few connections as have many of us here.

Believe me there are many good times to be had in Boca Chica. And unfortunately a few negative things will happen even to the most experienced mongers in BC or anywhere. Its the nature of the business.

Yes its very brazen in BC, Places like Pattaya are a walk in the park in comparison
I was just not expecting it to be this frequent

Even the black girl not have her ID, another girl lent her an ID, that was not hers, just one she was carrying at first they not let her in the hotel, then they invite me to their room to do the business, at this point they ley her into my hotel room....

yayow
04-27-2012, 04:22 PM
Actually I totally agree with his experience, like I said I don't do Duarte that much, some chicas are totally hardcore, and if they sense any weakness, or uncertainty or lack of knowledge on a mongers part they will try you. They don't try me because I know and they know I know. As I have also said many times Duarte is a funny place, some days, when you expect all the stars to be out, they aren't and you get the dregs, and other days when you may not expect much, you are surprised at the talent that is surrounding you, on those days you thank your lucky stars and totally enjoy. I have now basically had Boca as my home base for the past 5 - 6 months and I still have no idea, which scenario I will find on any given night that I may venture down to Duarte. That's why it is good I have a phone book, of talent that I can call when I want.

As I have said Boca is different, it's not Sosua, if you want Sosua stay in Sosua. It's not the capital if you want the capital stay in the capital. I like Sosua, I like the capital, and I like Boca, I have had fun in all three, and I imagine that will continue to happen for me, but I am different because I always got a plan B, C and D everytime I step outside my door, many simply because they don't know a particular area often times can't be as fortunate.

As far as casas are concerned there are some that are better than others, and casas being casas, chicas tend to change quickly and often from one to the next, you go into them and check out the available talent if nothing fits your taste you go to the next one. In Boca I would say there are at least 6 that I know of, so a lot of different talent available, different days different chicas. Also the prices that were quoted to you for a short time in the casa was high in my experience, either they saw you coming or the "guide" that you felt you needed, saw you coming and wanted his hefty cut.

yayow
04-27-2012, 04:33 PM
Part of the problem, as I outlined in the "they hate me thread" these touts, guides are steering you someplace not based on the best deal for you, but the best deal for them. They are introducing you to chicas that will give them something back, often times these are the hardest of hardcore chicas. They will steer you to places where they have relationships with, so they can receive the maximum amount of pesos for themselves. Guys don't realize that they don't need those guys, but I understand it, because without those guys they would be even more cluesless than they already are. Plus the chicas see who you are hanging with, and based on who you associate with, they figure out what they can do, if they see you hanging with a known hustler who caters to guys who don't know what is going on, they will assume you are like the other clueless that they see hanging with that guy, and therefore they will try and get as much as possible for the least amount of performance as well. That is human nature, so don't be surprised.

lonesoul
04-27-2012, 04:42 PM
Actually I totally agree with his experience, like I said I don't do Duarte that much, some chicas are totally hardcore, and if they sense any weakness, or uncertainty or lack of knowledge on a mongers part they will try you. They don't try me because I know and they know I know. As I have also said many times Duarte is a funny place, some days, when you expect all the stars to be out, they aren't and you get the dregs, and other days when you may not expect much, you are surprised at the talent that is surrounding you, on those days you thank your lucky stars and totally enjoy. I have now basically had Boca as my home base for the past 5 - 6 months and I still have no idea, which scenario I will find on any given night that I may venture down to Duarte. That's why it is good I have a phone book, of talent that I can call when I want.

As I have said Boca is different, it's not Sosua, if you want Sosua stay in Sosua. It's not the capital if you want the capital stay in the capital. I like Sosua, I like the capital, and I like Boca, I have had fun in all three, and I imagine that will continue to happen for me, but I am different because I always got a plan B, C and D everytime I step outside my door, many simply because they don't know a particular area often times can't be as fortunate.

As far as casas are concerned there are some that are better than others, and casas being casas, chicas tend to change quickly and often from one to the next, you go into them and check out the available talent if nothing fits your taste you go to the next one. In Boca I would say there are at least 6 that I know of, so a lot of different talent available, different days different chicas. Also the prices that were quoted to you for a short time in the casa was high in my experience, either they saw you coming or the "guide" that you felt you needed, saw you coming and wanted his hefty cut.
Yes there was certainly some talent about too. they would appear out of nowhere and then be gone if you not strike. Next time will be alot better, and there will be a next time....

SeaWeed
04-28-2012, 11:05 PM
nice point on report.........thanks for the intel......lol@300 Peso Blow Jobs.......
having stayed at the Europa you can't beat it's location......steps from the beach and the action.....
hoping I can get down for the bashment.......don't really give a hoot where I stay this time around.....

GREEKFREAK
04-28-2012, 11:21 PM
Just out of curiosity does ILLUSIONS in boca chica still exist?.....I popped my cherry there while staying at an AI. from there it was on like donkey kong lol

lonesoul
04-29-2012, 03:05 AM
nice point on report.........thanks for the intel......lol@300 Peso Blow Jobs.......
having stayed at the Europa you can't beat it's location......steps from the beach and the action.....
hoping I can get down for the bashment.......don't really give a hoot where I stay this time around.....

Yes i liked it there, the two brothers running the place were very friendly and helpful, room safe, good tv, hot water etc.
Nice to sit on the balcony in the late afternoon. I hope the report helps some others avoid some of the negatives.