PDA

View Full Version : Elections

Gutter Meat
05-15-2004, 06:44 AM
I'm gonna be in Sosua the day after elections. What can I expect??

Jimmydr
05-15-2004, 09:26 AM
I'm gonna be in Sosua the day after elections. What can I expect??

Riots and Parties and SEX! :D

DominicanRay
05-15-2004, 11:22 AM
Elections in often end up in shots fired, stabbings and general disorder, especially if a popular candidate looses. Just watch your back outside of Sosua and other areas where you see lots of Purple, White or Red. These are the colors of the different parties running in the election. The White party presently controls the Presidency, but Sosua has a strong Purple following. If they win, be ready for a party like you have never seen in DR! Lots of chicas, beer and music! :lol:

tampabukkake
05-15-2004, 12:47 PM
I am finding out more and more aout the Political climate and election procedures. WOW what a differrence. There has been only 7 presidents.

On election day the women vote from 6 am to 12 noon
the men from noon to 6 pm

Jimmydr
05-15-2004, 03:47 PM
I am finding out more and more aout the Political climate and election procedures. WOW what a differrence. There has been only 7 presidents.

Well one guy was President for 50 or so years! :D

Gutter Meat
05-16-2004, 04:11 AM
Up here at work in the heights they seem to favor purple!! Fernandez

tampabukkake
05-16-2004, 03:53 PM
Sosua is empty. All the beach bars are closed, don t think the discos will open tonight. In the countryside there are shots being fired. This is normal for the elections. Music, beer and chicas every where but more in the family party atmosphere.

ilikenyacional
06-09-2004, 10:57 PM
I was in Charamicos on 17 may.

Everybody in the streets partying and car parading with purple flags and loud music !

I bought a bottle of Brugal and joined them !

Leonel, Leonel !!!!!

Very quiet in Sosua. Lot of police to make sure nobodie scare the tourists...