PDA

View Full Version : Just paid but cant access the members section.

voltage69
05-04-2012, 07:20 AM
I'm not sure why but i just paid for a months subscription through paypal but cant access the members section. dont know why. any help?

whynotme
05-04-2012, 07:26 AM
you may have to wait until jimmy signs on after work

voltage69
05-04-2012, 07:27 AM
ok i thought maybe that was the case but the thing says immediate access with paypal so i thought it was automated. Ill find out i guess

Jimmydr
05-04-2012, 05:40 PM
ok i thought maybe that was the case but the thing says immediate access with paypal so i thought it was automated. Ill find out i guess

It didn't go thru.

Jimmydr
05-04-2012, 05:45 PM
It just cleared.:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

voltage69
05-04-2012, 06:02 PM
Thanks!

voltage69
05-04-2012, 06:04 PM
nope.. still cant see the reports

MuyGuapo
05-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Me either, Jimmy can you check it what's happening

Thankx

Jimmydr
05-05-2012, 08:03 AM
Me either, Jimmy can you check it what's happening

Thankx

You will need to send me the paypal backup so I can look into it.:iconTU:

voltage69
05-05-2012, 08:17 AM
It's working for me now. Thanks

jwheel228
05-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Not working for me either.

chitownpimp
05-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Jimmy I paid over a month ago and never was able to access any of the premium features. What is the issue?

Andy
05-05-2012, 01:05 PM
Wussup Fellaz,

Heading to DR in about a month, and I paid for a 3 day sub just to gauge the site. From what i've seen in the free section, I'll definitely have to up my subscription soon, but for now i cannot seem to view any of the "private" areas. Checked with paypal and it says the payment has cleared. if im looking in the wrong areas, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Jimmydr
05-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Wussup Fellaz,

Heading to DR in about a month, and I paid for a 3 day sub just to gauge the site. From what i've seen in the free section, I'll definitely have to up my subscription soon, but for now i cannot seem to view any of the "private" areas. Checked with paypal and it says the payment has cleared. if im looking in the wrong areas, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Trip reports

Diego198
05-05-2012, 05:18 PM
How you doing, Jimmy?

I'm an old friend of yours from NJ. I reupped earlier today so I can research my summer trip and I can't access most of the board. Hope you can fix the problem promptly...

Diego198

Andy
05-05-2012, 05:37 PM
I can get into Dr Trips report, but after that, everything i click on in there says there are no posts in them.

flipthrila
05-07-2012, 02:59 PM
Hi JimmyDR,

I sent a few PMs as well but I too cannot access the trip reports section after I bought a subscription yesterday. I know previously it has given me immediate access but this time I do not have any. Can you please let me know what is the issue? Thanks.

Flipthrila

artie
05-07-2012, 05:21 PM
The same with me. I cannot access--it happened before, but I just ate it.

Jimmydr
05-07-2012, 05:34 PM
The same with me. I cannot access--it happened before, but I just ate it.

There is a problem with paypal communicating with our software. If you paid and can't get in, send me a PM with the date paid and the amount and I will enter it manually.

Jimmydr
05-07-2012, 05:36 PM
I will be on daily from 6-9PM so let me know by 9PM and I can fix it the same day.

Jimmydr
05-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Not working for me either.

You and 5 others are now in.

pete212
05-07-2012, 11:24 PM
Just joined and payed, cant access members trip reports(again!)

Jimmy can you sort this out please.

Last time it didnt work. There obviously a tech prob somewhere that needs sorting.

Mr. Smooth
05-08-2012, 05:42 AM
Well, you finally got me Jimmy. Went ahead and paid for a subscription for a year. Gotta see all these trip reports and shit I've been told by others that I have been missing.

Actually, I am thinking of going to Kenya next spring and was hoping to find a bit of info in the paid section, as well as other entertaining hijinks.

Thats all I need. Another reason to spend even more time on this site!

Irie
05-08-2012, 07:19 AM
Well, you finally got me Jimmy. Went ahead and paid for a subscription for a year. Gotta see all these trip reports and shit I've been told by others that I have been missing.

Actually, I am thinking of going to Kenya next spring and was hoping to find a bit of info in the paid section, as well as other entertaining hijinks.

Thats all I need. Another reason to spend even more time on this site!

Well it's about damn time your cheap bas....! :rofl:

I know you'll find it's well worth the money for the knowledge gained. Especially knowing your long term goals.

Happy reading! :smile:

Mr. Smooth
05-08-2012, 04:05 PM
Well it's about damn time your cheap bas....! :rofl:

I know you'll find it's well worth the money for the knowledge gained. Especially knowing your long term goals.

Happy reading! :smile:

Yeah...I've always been a guy who arrived late to the party!

And I ain't cheap! A bastard....well maybe. :rofl:

Jimmydr
05-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Just joined and payed, cant access members trip reports(again!)

Jimmy can you sort this out please.

Last time it didnt work. There obviously a tech prob somewhere that needs sorting.

Its fixed. It took a team of mongers an hour, but we fixed it.

TNT72
05-08-2012, 07:16 PM
Damn Jimmy.

It looks like business is good!

Jimmydr
05-08-2012, 07:30 PM
Damn Jimmy.

It looks like business is good!

Its booming so I shall spend the summer vacationing in the South of Flushing.

Hunter
05-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Its booming so I shall spend the summer vacationing in the South of Flushing.

ahhh if only jimmy could live on 60 bucks a day....he would :wink::wink::wink: :biggrin:

navdude
07-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Still a newbie. I have been to San Jose once and Sosua twice. Going back to Sosua in Sept. In any case i just registered and paid for a three month subscription. And i still do not have access to any of the forums. They all say "There are no posts in this forum. and all the others say private and i can't view them despite having paid for a membership. If anyone knows how to solve this problem please advise.It's really frustrating .

TNT72
07-13-2012, 01:05 PM
Still a newbie. I have been to San Jose once and Sosua twice. Going back to Sosua in Sept. In any case i just registered and paid for a three month subscription. And i still do not have access to any of the forums. They all say "There are no posts in this forum. and all the others say private and i can't view them despite having paid for a membership. If anyone knows how to solve this problem please advise.It's really frustrating .

Send Jimmy a PM.

navdude
07-13-2012, 05:15 PM
JimmyDR,

Still a newbie. I have been to San Jose once and Sosua twice. Going back to Sosua in Sept. In any case i just registered and paid for a three month subscription. And i still do not have access to any of the forums. They all say "There are no posts in this forum. and all the others say private and i can't view them despite having paid for a membership. If anyone knows how to solve this problem please advise.I was under the impression it was immediate access. i checked paypal and the money has cleared.

Jimmydr
07-13-2012, 06:10 PM
JimmyDR,

Still a newbie. I have been to San Jose once and Sosua twice. Going back to Sosua in Sept. In any case i just registered and paid for a three month subscription. And i still do not have access to any of the forums. They all say "There are no posts in this forum. and all the others say private and i can't view them despite having paid for a membership. If anyone knows how to solve this problem please advise.I was under the impression it was immediate access. i checked paypal and the money has cleared.

You now have access

MrHappy
07-13-2012, 07:22 PM
Sometimes it can take a few hours for you to be activated. Not to worry. Or, like TNT said, send an message to jimmydr and he'll fix you up.

Jimmydr
07-13-2012, 11:56 PM
Sometimes it can take a few hours for you to be activated. Not to worry. Or, like TNT said, send an message to jimmydr and he'll fix you up.

All activations are manual and I will get to them after 6PM daily.

Boy777
07-14-2012, 04:53 AM
Sorry for hurry up, but I have the same issue. I paid for 1 month access and then was waiting for over 3 hours but nothing is happen. I still haven't any access to trips and to pics either((

whynotme
07-14-2012, 06:43 AM
Sorry for hurry up, but I have the same issue. I paid for 1 month access and then was waiting for over 3 hours but nothing is happen. I still haven't any access to trips and to pics either((

jimmy isnt usually on the board at 1 am to grannt you access:corky:

if he hasnt turned the switch for your account by lunch send him a pm ( 6pm during the week days btw)

1 month will get you hooked,. :rofl:

MrHappy
07-14-2012, 07:20 AM
All activations are manual and I will get to them after 6PM daily.

Great! That means that navdude can see reports, and start posting his own from his past trips.

Go for it, navdude!!

essexboy
08-03-2012, 11:24 AM
hi jimmy
i sent u a pm i paid on july 9 for another 6 months and its been ok but today i cant access anything?
cheers EB

Jimmydr
08-03-2012, 03:37 PM
jimmy isnt usually on the board at 1 am to grannt you access:corky:

if he hasnt turned the switch for your account by lunch send him a pm ( 6pm during the week days btw)

1 month will get you hooked,. :rofl:

I am fast asleep by 11PM.