PDA

View Full Version : Sosua by the Sea!

Jimmydr
05-15-2004, 09:56 AM
To: Sosuadominicanrepublic@yahoogroups.com
From: "sosuabythesea" <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> Add to Address Book
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 02:25:19 -0000
Subject: [SOSUA Dominican Republic] Re: Sosua by the sea

Hi!

Joe here, from Sosua by the Sea.

Incredible that you would be asked to call back in a few weeks to
make a reservation -- have never heard of anything like that
happening in our hotel and am somewhat embarassed to read about it
here. I know our reservations manager is out on medical leave, but
anyone there can take your reservation. Strange...

Please email me at jn@sosuabythesea.com or post an email address
where I can reach you -- I'll take care of your reservation
personally.

To answer a couple of questions:

Beach chairs and towels are free of charge -- be careful to use ours
though (the blue ones) as the white ones are privately owned and
you'd be expected to pay.

Most studios have an ocean view. As a general rule, we don't
guarantee views on the off chance we can't deliver and end up
disappointing someone. 99% of our special requests end up working
out, so I'm sure this won't be a problem.

Contrary to an earlier post, we often do sell out, but summers are
generally slower for us. Be aware that we're planning a round of
renovations so many of our rooms will be out of service for part of
the season. Not to worry, we'll let you know ahead of time in case
you want to change the dates or reschedule.

Rates can be found on our website. If you contact me directly, I'd
be happy to offer you the "I know the owner discount". Also, I'd be
more than happy to answer any and all questions you might have.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

PapiQueRico
08-05-2004, 02:25 PM
Is this place Chica Friendly?