PDA

View Full Version : First trip 2nd to 6th June

maldoror
05-10-2012, 04:46 AM
I'm going to be at BBs on Saturday 2nd (hopefully in time for the bikini contest) and then on to the Palms until the 16th. Not my first time mongering but first time in the DR and I don't speak any Spanish, so all helpful advice appreciated! Anybody on the ground the same time?

Irie
05-10-2012, 08:58 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?391501-June-roll-call

TC
05-14-2012, 08:13 PM
I'm going to be at BBs on Saturday 2nd (hopefully in time for the bikini contest) and then on to the Palms until the 16th. Not my first time mongering but first time in the DR and I don't speak any Spanish, so all helpful advice appreciated! Anybody on the ground the same time?

Spanish skills can help, but they are really not necessary at BBs. Almost all the girls speak at least a little English. Remember, anywhere in the world, if someone wants you to give them money, they will find a way to communicate with you.

maldoror
05-22-2012, 07:44 AM
Want to live out a fantasy of mine and give a girl a facial. Some of them must be up for that. Any names?

Skynyrd
05-22-2012, 07:58 AM
Want to live out a fantasy of mine and give a girl a facial. Some of them must be up for that. Any names?

In the DR all you gotta do is ask:mrgreen:
Oh and have the right amount of pesos:rofl::rofl::rofl: