PDA

View Full Version : no vacancies

Vincent Vega
02-22-2007, 02:21 AM
fellas i can't a room at the palms, tradewinds or the new garden inn. i'll be arriving in santo domingo on fri 2/23 and probably heading up to sosua on sunday.

am i fine just showing up in sosua with my luggage? the only options that i know about are europa and sosua palace? any suggestions.

thunderstar
02-22-2007, 03:35 AM
The Palace is shut - but you can try the Voromar! ALso - dont forget field of dreams if your stuck.

weyland
02-22-2007, 04:18 AM
The Palace is shut - but you can try the Voromar! ALso - dont forget field of dreams if your stuck.
Also try Rocky's. Even if Marco does not have a vacancy himself, he knows a lot of other people, and has recently very kindly offered on here to help ISOC members who are stuck.

psriches
02-22-2007, 06:05 AM
Didn't we already cover this? This is like your 3rd thread on the subject!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=34437

weyland
02-22-2007, 06:51 AM
Didn't we already cover this? This is like your 3rd thread on the subject!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=34437

Well spotted. The guy is only 29 so he hasn't got my excuse (senile memory loss). :)

sicpup71
02-22-2007, 07:22 AM
Well spotted. The guy is only 29 so he hasn't got my excuse (senile memory loss). :)

but he might have" PENILE MEMORY LOSS" thats where your dick does all the thinking.LOL:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MisterPink
02-22-2007, 08:57 AM
Sosua has over 25 GF hotels, try Google or searching this site.

Just 10 more that come to mind:

Club Residential, Europa, Casa Cayena, Casa Valeria, Romanoff, Villa Chessie, Del Delfin, Atlantico, Fantasma, and Paraiso de Colon.

MegaSquirt
02-22-2007, 09:43 PM
Club Residencial is booked but they said to contact them again later on because they have cancellations as well.

JoeDR
02-22-2007, 09:49 PM
the palace isnt shut i stayed there last week i was the only person there besides john and his staff but they are under construction but i guarantee u there will be a room available:)

guttaman
02-23-2007, 08:38 AM
the palace isnt shut i stayed there last week i was the only person there besides john and his staff but they are under construction but i guarantee u there will be a room available:)

Nothing like a sledge hammer rocking the builden at 8 in the morning. When i hear hotel/under construction in the same sentence. Enough said. Gonna be tough all around. Short notice on what looks like a mini-carnival weekend in Sosua.

Vincent Vega
02-23-2007, 09:59 PM
psriches ur right. i guess i wasn't looking hard enough. misterpink i'll check out the ones you suggested.

gdogg
02-25-2007, 05:47 AM
Check out the new Fantasma. If not, get in touch with Marco (Rocky's). Even if he doesn't have a room, he can give you great advice.