PDA

View Full Version : Rose Marie has Herpes?

Jimmydr
05-15-2004, 04:28 PM
I read this on WSg and was wondering if anyone else has heard of this or can confirm this?

Don Tomas
05-15-2004, 05:04 PM
Not confirming or denying just couple points to make...

1 in 5 Americans have Genital Herpes.
1 in 3 Americans have Oral Herpes. (cold sores)
Numbers from the CDC.

Condoms will protect the "condomed/covered" area from infection but again herpes usually is on the lips of the women or the base of the penis hence even when using a condom it is passed along.

Many people who have herpes never have symptoms so they don't even know. I do know one girl I was with had a scar which looked like a herpes scar, it wasn't Rose Marie.

I am not a doctor but I did date a girl with herpes for 4 years. I read every book I could and worked with her during her outbreaks so I got out clean.

Just my 2 cents about a virus I know well.

PS with the odds above I am sure there are many girls in the DR with herpes.

El Tiburon
05-17-2004, 12:46 PM
Herpes is so over hyped it is ridiculous. Don Thomas is right about the stats. When we die 95% of us has the oral version and 70% have the genital version (or whereabouts). Of those maybe 30% of the genital have ever had visible or noticable symptoms. The reason is most of us have had the oral type quite young and we build up antibodies to any other Herpes infection. Therefore depending on how long we have had type 1, we MAY never show symptoms of type 2 though we may have it AND pass it along while being asymptomatic. The real worry is having an outbreak and then fucking someone protected or unprotected (depending on WHERE the outbreak is if protected) that is HIV positive. Therefore, it is prudent not to have sex while having an outbreak or be damn sure about your partners status...

By the way Don, you may have it but just be asymptomatic. People shed the virus from time to time and you can catch it with no visible outbreaks from your partner. Unless you have a very precise bloodtest for it (or have had definite symptoms) then you will never conclusively know if you have it. Good news is it is extremely harmless UNLESS you have sex during an outbreak with parters of status unknown.

Travelfox

Don Tomas
05-17-2004, 06:36 PM
By the way it's Tomas/Tom, you know the tall blonde/bald guy you met at the Palace.

Don = Title, sign of respect.

I just wanted to clarify something you said...

The real worry is having an outbreak and then fucking someone protected or unprotected (depending on WHERE the outbreak is if protected) that is HIV positive.

The worry is the fact you have an open wound when you have an outbreak and it makes it easier to contract HIV through the open sore. The Herpes virus itself doesn't make it easier to catch HIV.

Yes I agree I could be asymptomatic but I have never had a cold sore, never had an outbreak, and well I guess it was the flu when I have gotten sick in the past. As for the blood test, I had it done after we broke up (along with many other tests) but they told me even the Herpes blood test isn't 100%. Oh well worse case, at least Herpes won't kill you!

El Tiburon
05-17-2004, 06:39 PM
Did not know you wanted your name on this forum. I sure as hell don't want mine...

Travelfox

vagabond
05-18-2004, 05:40 AM
re Jimmy
Rose Marie worked on the Scandinavian Bar for about 15 months ago, right after she had a baby. Then she had something pretty nasty on her lips, which i guess is herpes. This winter i saw her on the street and on the beach from time to time, and could not notice anything wrong.

el_papi_chew_low
02-04-2005, 02:06 PM
Can someone post a pic of this babe so others don't get stung? I got a BBBJ from Christina at Pasions last month and noticed that she had a bump on her clit. Could have been a pimple? Fuck dat ... I wasn't gonna lick it or put my dick in there seeing that. The head was nice though.

Willie
02-04-2005, 02:24 PM
Papi you really know how to ruin a guys day, ROFL.

I was so looking forward to spending some time with Cristina, now I'll be so busy looking for the bump on her clit that I might miss out on the pleasure.

Willie

BigTrick
02-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Here we go with the herpes shit again. I was scared to fuck Rosemary because of the herpes rumor about her. Bottom line....use protection and don't kiss or get head if she has bumps or sores on her lip :!:

el_papi_chew_low
02-04-2005, 02:46 PM
Papi you really know how to ruin a guys day, ROFL.

I was so looking forward to spending some time with Cristina, now I'll be so busy looking for the bump on her clit that I might miss out on the pleasure.

Willie

Hey Guy ... fuck that. It could be a pimple cause she is hairy as shit and may have some ingrowns. Bottomline is like BigTrick said about protection. Cristina is as sweet as a mofo. Go ahead and bust a nutt for me and those brothers who ain't there.

Big is funny as shit though about her not having bumps on her lips. This really gets to be a comodity when you start checking out the goods that closely like when you check apples for bruses in the supermarket. Throw on a condom and call it a day.

Don Tomas
02-04-2005, 02:55 PM
Here we go with the herpes shit again. I was scared to fuck Rosemary because of the herpes rumor about her. Bottom line....use protection and don't kiss or get head if she has bumps or sores on her lip :!:

Still won't protect you from herpes. Most likely she has it on her pussy too. Last time I checked condoms don't cover the pelvic area and since herpes is usually external if you "bottom out" your bare skin will be touching her bare skin.

el_papi_chew_low
02-04-2005, 02:59 PM

Still won't protect you from herpes. Most likely she has it on her pussy too. Last time I checked condoms don't cover the pelvic area and since herpes is usually external if you "bottom out" your bare skin will be touching her bare skin.

Thatz why I like chicas with shaved puzzies. I ain't no Doc, but atleast I can do a quick visual.

Willie
02-04-2005, 03:00 PM

Have to remember not to "bottom out" :wink:

Willie

BigTrick
02-04-2005, 03:19 PM

True herpes is a skin disease and you can get by skin to skin contact. But it really depend on where her outbreak is located. If it's external you will probably be able to see it and it would be painful for her to have sex.

Don Tomas
02-04-2005, 03:50 PM

True herpes is a skin disease and you can get by skin to skin contact. But it really depend on where her outbreak is located. If it's external you will probably be able to see it and it would be painful for her to have sex.

FYI Herpes is most contagious right before the physical outbreak so you can't see it when it's "most ripe". When it's painful (red & puffy), it's no longer contagious.

BigTrick
02-04-2005, 04:00 PM

FYI Herpes is most contagious right before the physical outbreak so you can't see it when it's "most ripe". When it's painful (red & puffy), it's no longer contagious.

But you would have to come in contact with internal body fluids to catch it before the outbreak. The skin isn't contagious til after the outbreak.....therefore condoms will effectively protect against herpes as long as there are no blister, bumps or sores for uncovered parts of your body to come in contact with.

Don Tomas
02-04-2005, 04:10 PM
But you would have to come in contact with internal body fluids to catch it before the outbreak. The skin isn't contagious til after the outbreak.....therefore condoms will effectively protect against herpes as long as there are no blister, bumps or sores for uncovered parts of your body to come in contact with.

I will drag out the literature here if needed. I dated a girl for almost 4 years that had herpes, thankfully I got out alive.

The skin secretes fluids 24/7 in all people, that is basic. Herpes when activated leaves the nerve endings and looks for a weak spot to "punch through". As it is building the outside skin is unblemished but the virus is alive and kicking and coming through the skin (i.e. contagious). When the pores of the skin get to clogged up the classic herpes sore appears, as it is trapped by the skin the virus DIES and the sore becomes inert (e.g. not contagious).

This is why people who have asymptomatic herpes outbreaks (e.g. Herpes outbreaks without the sores) are as contagious as anyone else.

Again if you "bottom out" when fucking, condoms will not protect the uncovered bare areas and they will touch.

BigTrick
02-04-2005, 04:19 PM

I will drag out the literature here if needed. I dated a girl for almost 4 years that had herpes, thankfully I got out alive.

The skin secretes fluids 24/7 in all people, that is basic. Herpes when activated leaves the nerve endings and looks for a weak spot to "punch through". As it is building the outside skin is unblemished but the virus is alive and kicking and coming through the skin (i.e. contagious). When the pores of the skin get to clogged up the classic herpes sore appears, as it is trapped by the skin the virus DIES and the sore becomes inert (e.g. not contagious).

This is why people who have asymptomatic herpes outbreaks (e.g. Herpes outbreaks without the sores) are as contagious as anyone else.

Again if you "bottom out" when fucking, condoms will not protect the uncovered bare areas and they will touch.

I say we do a lab experiment. I need a volunteer and where can we find Rose Marie? :twisted:

BrooklynBeas
02-04-2005, 10:32 PM
But you would have to come in I say we do a lab experiment. I need a volunteer and where can we find Rose Marie? :twisted:

local Sosua Jail with a broken presidente bottle in her hand

BigTrick
02-05-2005, 12:28 PM
But you would have to come in I say we do a lab experiment. I need a volunteer and where can we find Rose Marie? :twisted:

Why is a broken presidente bottle the weapon of choice for all Dominican chicas :shock:

psriches
02-05-2005, 01:34 PM

Why is a broken presidente bottle the weapon of choice for all Dominican chicas :shock:Because that's the one thing they always have in their hands..... It certainly ain't money!!