PDA

View Full Version : So Mayor Llana called me today, and she was pissed....

eldorob
05-22-2012, 05:18 PM
She had done a google search on North Coast IMages and look what pops up - a North Coast NIPPLE
Way to go Sage

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47488&d=1337721113

I told her "But you still got a beach pic and two maps" She got mad and slammed the phone down.

I cracked up when I saw those search results. Pretty funny.

Skynyrd
05-22-2012, 05:23 PM
She had done a google search on North Coast IMages and look what pops up - a North Coast NIPPLE
Way to go Sage

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47488&d=1337721113)

I told her "But you still got a beach pic and two maps" She got mad and slammed the phone down.

I cracked up when I saw those search results. Pretty funny.

lol you know you have a famous whore town when you come up on image maps like that :rofl:

eldorob
05-22-2012, 05:44 PM
For those that haven't seen it..... (Pic courtesey of Sage)

I can imagine she would have been a clock watcher and probably a cbj, but I love her....and her nipple. Always have. And that sexy flat tummy.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6816482caf687f5c5.jpg

Jimmydr
05-22-2012, 05:53 PM
For those that haven't seen it..... (Pic courtesey of Sage)

I can imagine she would have been a clock watcher and probably a cbj, but I love her....and her nipple. Always have. And that sexy flat tummy.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6816482caf687f5c5.jpg)

It was about $50 for a TLN with her.

Hemp
05-22-2012, 08:31 PM
The pic that has served as a siren call for guys to take there first trip......:iconTU::iconTU:

this might be the greatest pic in isoc history!

Count
05-22-2012, 08:49 PM
The pic that has served as a siren call for guys to take there first trip......:iconTU::iconTU:

this might be the greatest pic in isoc history!

Totally, I mean totally, agree. That pic was the reason I took my first trip to Sosua.

MyTio
05-22-2012, 09:09 PM
Totally, I mean totally, agree. That pic was the reason I took my first trip to Sosua. :iconTU: that photo started me going to sosua also

SeaWeed
05-22-2012, 09:12 PM
that Sage pic is the best of all time........it's one of the reasons I went Sosua too

hugrad95a
05-22-2012, 09:16 PM
I wish we could do a "where are they now" on these two superstars....

blazaveli
05-22-2012, 09:19 PM
The hell is she upset about :confused::confused:

She should be thinking him for making her more relevent than she already is :dontknow:

The Sage
05-23-2012, 12:09 AM
The popularity of that photo still amazes me, but when viewed from the standpoint of my first visit I can completely understand why it has served as a siren's call (pun intended) for so many. Jimmy was instrumental in my planning my first trip. I didn't know what to expect. To be honest I didn't even know what Dominicans actually looked like. I just knew they spoke Spanish and where mostly malatto. There just wasn't much photographic evidence back then. I grilled Jimmy to no end and I will forever be grateful for his patience. Now from that perch I can honestly say that if I had seen that photo it would have got my ass there PDQ with or without Jimmy's assistance. lol

SrSuerte
05-23-2012, 12:22 AM
Who here has actually been with one of these two?

The Sage
05-23-2012, 12:46 AM
That picture is at least 9 years old. Very few of the present posting crew were tripping to Sosua back then. The one with the nipple was a little bitch. She preferred to make her money on site. The other one was really just an average Crystals worker. There were way too many fine honies with great attitudes working there to be wasting time with the two in the photo. And the price for all that fine female flesh was about $70 TLN including salida. Seven or more of us would go to POP in an autobus taxi and all return with girls. Man did we have a good time.

Who here has actually been with one of these two?

dirty rig hand
05-23-2012, 12:53 AM
That is one fine chica! Mayor Llana eat ur heart out! And ill eat her pussy! :p

Mr. Smooth
05-23-2012, 03:47 AM
That photo has to be the monger equivalent of the famous photo of the Marines planting the Stars and Stripes on Iwo Jima.

Skynyrd
05-23-2012, 06:21 AM
Thanks for posting the pic..I couldn't get a good look from the screen shot:iconTU:

JD426
05-23-2012, 09:11 AM
Its an awesome pic, and a real pisser that it comes up to high in the search engines.. Thats one of the beauties of the internet, once something is popular and guys keep clicking on it, there is no way to keep that pic from being on top of the searches. Llana must be pissed im sure. :rofl:

Are you guys sure about the TLN price at that time?.. cuz in SD we were paying like $40 TLN at Remington which included the salida.

The Sage
05-23-2012, 11:46 AM
I'm pretty certain about the TLN price. The price of ST then was about $40 for us uninitiated Americanos. The Germans would call us big spenders. They were probably paying about $25-30 for ST. The amazing thing is that other than that period of time when the exchange rate was in the 45-54 to 1 range the Sosua ST price in US dollars has remained pretty much stable for the last 10 years.

Its an awesome pic, and a real pisser that it comes up to high in the search engines.. Thats one of the beauties of the internet, once something is popular and guys keep clicking on it, there is no way to keep that pic from being on top of the searches. Llana must be pissed im sure. :rofl:

Are you guys sure about the TLN price at that time?.. cuz in SD we were paying like $40 TLN at Remington which included the salida.

Irie
05-23-2012, 02:13 PM
I'm pretty certain about the TLN price. The price of ST then was about $40 for us uninitiated Americanos. The Germans would call us big spenders. They were probably paying about $25-30 for ST. The amazing thing is that other than that period of time when the exchange rate was in the 45-54 to 1 range the Sosua ST price in US dollars has remained pretty much stable for the last 10 years.

I was curious if someone was going to confirm that. I've gone back and read some threads from 5 to 6 years ago and the talk back and forth indicated not too much of a change (at least from the threads that I've read).

I found this to be very surprising as the cost of a CL or BP girl has risen significantly in the last 10 years here in the states. I can remember paying no more than $100 for an hour or so back then. Now they basically don't start until you hit $150.

I guess inflation doesn't affect the DR? :rolleyes:

DASBOOTY
05-23-2012, 02:43 PM
I was curious if someone was going to confirm that. I've gone back and read some threads from 5 to 6 years ago and the talk back and forth indicated not too much of a change (at least from the threads that I've read).

I found this to be very surprising as the cost of a CL or BP girl has risen significantly in the last 10 years here in the states. I can remember paying no more than $100 for an hour or so back then. Now they basically don't start until you hit $150.

I guess inflation doesn't affect the DR? :rolleyes:

Hopefully, the price will stay stable in Sosua for the next 10 years :biggrin:.

BrooklynBeas
05-23-2012, 06:37 PM
Im kind of emabrassed to say that im not sure what we are looking at, maybe my laptop is too small or im missing something, or maybe I had too many beers tonite... But there's gotta be someone else who doesn't know what going on...??? Is this one of Sage's pic's and it came up on a google search? Ill post this cause I wanna know and im sure there is someone else out there who feels the same way... Guess having a small laptop is not always a good thing...

Irie
05-23-2012, 06:52 PM
.. Guess having a small laptop is not always a good thing...

I've had that revelation too. I've been told the same thing in not so many words!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

eldorob
05-23-2012, 08:00 PM
Is this one of Sage's pic's and it came up on a google search? .

Exactly, and it's kind of a famous pic on isoc. To get the full impact of the photo, enlarge the full sized one I posted. She's an angel. Alright, she's a bitch, but in an angel kinda way.