PDA

View Full Version : US tourists kill mugger in CR...

eldorob
02-23-2007, 07:22 AM
Sounds like the "accidentally" killed him...

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/02/22/D8NF5DGG1.html

weyland
02-23-2007, 07:33 AM
Don't mess with us senior citizens. We are psycho killers.

Rocky
02-23-2007, 08:07 AM
He deserved to die.
Bad enough being a thief, but robbing old folks??
Fuck'em.
If ya can't do the time, don't do the crime.

ajax718
02-23-2007, 09:48 AM
If Weyland was on that bus, he would have crapped in his depends and then gave up all his valuables including his chica

Beads
02-23-2007, 09:51 AM
I bet he was suprised that old man still was able to disarm him.

Hemp
02-23-2007, 09:54 AM
good for em...

weyland
02-23-2007, 11:16 AM
If Weyland was on that bus, he would have crapped in his depends and then gave up all his valuables including his chica
Some of you may be surprised at this unprovoked and scurrilous attack on an heroic envoy of Her Majesty.

I should guess that Ajax has just learned that I am to give evidence against him in a breach of promise action brought by a prominent Dominican land-owning family.

If the court finds against him he will be sent to work in Rocky's kitchen as a receptacle for storing pickled gherkins.

Berzin
02-23-2007, 12:51 PM
If this had happened in the DR the tourist would be rotting in jail while the police and the family of the mugger try to figure out a way to extort money from him, so good for the police of Costa Rica.

And yes, in corrupt third-world countries I do believe in vigilante justice because the police cannot be trusted to uphold the law.

Hemp
02-23-2007, 12:55 PM
If this had happened in the DR the tourist would be rotting in jail while the police and the family of the mugger try to figure out a way to extort money from him, so good for the police of Costa Rica.

And yes, in corrupt third-world countries I do believe in vigilante justice because the police cannot be trusted to uphold the law.

did anyone hear about this?

http://www.tmz.com/2006/09/14/dog-chapman-arrested-faces-extradition/57

i didnt know bounty hunting was illegal in mexico

Don Tomas
02-23-2007, 02:33 PM
did anyone hear about this?

http://www.tmz.com/2006/09/14/dog-chapman-arrested-faces-extradition/57

i didnt know bounty hunting was illegal in mexico

This is old news and I have supported the law on several boards that were defending the scum (Chapman).

People started standing on the ground that he arrested a convicted rapist (Luster). Note, I am not defending rape in any way what so ever but people are portraying Chapman as a saint for capturing Luster.

Luster was convicted of several counts of rape that's a fact but Chapman broke Mexico law, that's a fact. He was bailed out and then skipped bail and fled the country, isn't it ironic...

Also which I pointed out to several people talking about Chapman's sainthood, Chapman was convicted of accessory to MURDER in the past! The way I tried to explain it to people, at least rape victims can be consoled, it's kinda hard to console a murder victim...I feel Chapman is way worse then Luster.

I personally hope Chapman is returned to Mexico and serves the appropriate sentence.

Hemp
02-23-2007, 02:40 PM
i hope chapman beats the charges in mexico...

Don Tomas
02-23-2007, 02:51 PM
i hope chapman beats the charges in mexico...

For any particular reason? I think it's ironic people are defending him for doing the exact same that Luster did; paid bail and left the country.

Remember two wrongs don't make a right.

Rocky
02-23-2007, 04:21 PM
For any particular reason? I think it's ironic people are defending him for doing the exact same that Luster did; paid bail and left the country.

Remember two wrongs don't make a right.Agreed, but one has to remember that criminal laws were meant to help protect good decent people from criminals. They were not meant to protect criminals, although they do.
In this particular case, assuming that Luster is a rapist, it would be sad, that the people who managed to bring him to justice, would be punished for the way they did it.
I do want my rights observed, if accused of a crime, but there's a major difference.
I would be innocent, as I don't commit crimes.
The rapist does not, IMHO have the right to benefit from the laws that protect me.
Fuck him.
Let him be paid back tenfold for his crimes.
Stick a cattle prod up his ass, for all I care, and keep it plugged in 20 hours per day, and give the guy who brought him to justice a pat on the back.
Yeah, he broke the law, because that particular law was preventing him from arresting a rapist.
Seems justified to me.

ROVER
02-23-2007, 09:22 PM
For the most part in Mexico there is no justice and there is no law.

If left to the Mexican authorities the odds are this guy would of lived out the rest of his life unmolested.

As far as what other things Chapman did or did not do I think is irrelevent. The fact is that if another Bounty Hunter with a squeaky clean record would of nabbed this prick the outcome would have still been the same for him.

Fleeing "justice" in a place like Mexico may be the best option for an American or any other foreigner who if convicted could face jail time for doing something that he felt was morally justifiable, like defending himself etc..

Ross Perot put it better than I ever could. " Both the police and justice system in Mexico, are excersises in entrepreneurialism".

Hemp
02-26-2007, 04:36 PM
this probably could have been avoided if chapman would have "greased some palms" before apprehension. or arranged for the "mexico officials involved" to get a cut of the bounty...

TISK TISK.. but i still hope he beats the charges!!!