PDA

View Full Version : Shot dead on the beach - Pattaya

Hunter
02-24-2007, 06:48 PM
Pretty cool pics. I don't know if thats the right word for it but you never see pics like this in the US.

These two Russians chics must have crossed the wrong Thais through a bad drug deal or they were working without a pimp.

The pics

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/558345e0cce017878.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/558345e0cce061c0b.jpg

The story:

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000002484#

Lets hope THE GAME didn't get mixed up in this. This was far away from where he was staying.

ROVER
02-24-2007, 08:56 PM
THE GAME did tell me before he left that he would not tolerate chicas who were asking exuberant prices ????????????????????????????

Gladiator
02-25-2007, 10:46 AM
http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000002484

The killer didn't steal anything, so it was clearly a targeted hit.

Apos
02-25-2007, 11:52 AM
another thread was already started about this
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40379
http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000002484

The killer didn't steal anything, so it was clearly a targeted hit.perhaps we should merge the threads?

Gladiator
02-25-2007, 12:01 PM
Sorry, I didn't see it - yes, just delete this thread if you like as the link is already in the other one.

Apos
02-25-2007, 12:04 PM
no worries, i think i will merge the posts and perhaps leave the thread here as there is no more appropriate place in the thailand section.

thanks for the post as always.
Sorry, I didn't see it - yes, just delete this thread if you like as the link is already in the other one.

Apos
02-25-2007, 12:07 PM
looks like i am unable to merge the threads...i'll leave it to jimmy or DT to figure out :D

Gladiator
02-25-2007, 12:08 PM
Pretty cool pics. I don't know if thats the right word for it but you never see pics like this in the US.

These two Russians chics must have crossed the wrong Thais through a bad drug deal or they were working without a pimp.

Or maybe they annoyed their Russian sponsors: there's some level of Russian mafia activity in Pattaya, importing white hookers into Thailand and milking them.

One thing is clear: these 2 girls tried to screw the wrong person and paid for their mistake.

I agree the pics are very illustrative!

chlen
02-25-2007, 01:08 PM
Or maybe they annoyed their Russian sponsors: there's some level of Russian mafia activity in Pattaya, importing white hookers into Thailand and milking them.

One thing is clear: these 2 girls tried to screw the wrong person and paid for their mistake.

I agree the pics are very illustrative!

Hey they were not hookers, but tourists, they came with a group and stayed in "Dragon Beach Resort" and had to leave on 03/03/07. The motive of this murder is a mystery for Thai police.

Gladiator
02-25-2007, 01:49 PM
Hey they were not hookers, but tourists,

All Russian hookers enter Thailand as standard tourists and even stay in tourist resorts at first.

There are loads of Russian hookers in Thailand, by the way.

Just look at them, their make up, their clothes, worn-out tits, drinking cheap Thai whisky at 4-5 am (still dark) in a solitary beach – they are as likely to be regular tourists as I am to become the next Archbishop of Canterbury.

Hunter
02-25-2007, 01:52 PM
All Russian hookers enter Thailand as standard tourists and even stay in tourist resorts at first.

There are loads of Russian hookers in Thailand, by the way.

Just look at them, their make up, their clothes, worn-out tits, drinking cheap Thai whisky at 4-5 am (still dark) in a solitary beach – they are as likely to be regular tourists as I am to become the next Archbishop of Canterbury.

Good one Gladiator. LOL.

On top of that it was a contract killing. Who goes to the beach at 5AM??

kiddfrost
02-25-2007, 02:20 PM
Good one Gladiator. LOL.

On top of that it was a contract killing. Who goes to the beach at 5AM??

You'll be suprised what you find at 5am. All you have to do is look hard and walk the coast line and see every kind of shit on the beach. I stumbled over people fucking or Thai girls sitting doing nothing looking for a quick lay or somewhere to rest for a few hours... Trust who every these broads fucked over did this to prove a point to everyone that crosses them wrong.

SJG
02-25-2007, 02:36 PM
I guess the coke can in that picture disproves the old Coca Cola add campaign: Coke adds life!

PapiQueRico
02-25-2007, 02:49 PM
No tourist tourists stay in Pattaya! The beach blows. Even Jomtien, where they were, east of the town is a barely acceptable beach for mongers to go to for a break and an "excuse" tan (excuse tan meaning not having to answer hiw you went to Thailand and look like you were inside all of the time :) )

Hunter
02-25-2007, 05:21 PM
No tourist tourists stay in Pattaya! The beach blows. Even Jomtien, where they were, east of the town is a barely acceptable beach for mongers to go to for a break and an "excuse" tan (excuse tan meaning not having to answer hiw you went to Thailand and look like you were inside all of the time :) )

Incorrect. There are TONS of regular tourist in Pattaya. The Koreans are their in mass. They do not monger. Rumor has it they are trying to turn Pattaya into a family desitination- god forbid.

kiddfrost
02-25-2007, 10:05 PM
COT DAMN THE KOREANS!!!!!!!!

PapiQueRico
02-26-2007, 10:58 AM
Incorrect. There are TONS of regular tourist in Pattaya. The Koreans are their in mass. They do not monger. Rumor has it they are trying to turn Pattaya into a family desitination- god forbid.

I'll defer to you Hunter, you've been there much more recently than I have. I can't imagine why they would want to go there. The beach sucks and there's nothing interesting except pussy.

kiddfrost
02-26-2007, 05:18 PM
I'll defer to you Hunter, you've been there much more recently than I have. I can't imagine why they would want to go there. The beach sucks and there's nothing interesting except pussy.

That's why I go... Fuck swimming and the beach

MrHappy
02-28-2007, 06:28 AM
So.... are either of those girls still available for ST...?

weyland
02-28-2007, 07:25 AM
they are as likely to be regular tourists as I am to become the next Archbishop of Canterbury.
I think you would make a very good Archbishop of Canterbury. Someone who has seen a bit of the world and with a broader and more tolerant view of life. How about DT for Pope while we're at it?

Hemp
02-28-2007, 11:45 AM
this is some shit!!! wrong place, wrong time, around the wrong people....and probably doing or saying something that they had no business doing or saying.

Don Tomas
02-28-2007, 11:58 AM
How about DT for Pope while we're at it?

That would be a demotion! (I will let you figure out why)

Gladiator
03-01-2007, 04:37 PM
Weyland’s plan sounds great to me: DT will become the new Head of the Roman Catholic Church, introducing more liberal trends and practices into this religion (i.e. obscenities of all kinds).

DT will also authorise the request from the Archbishop of Canterbury (myself) to relocate to Rio de Janeiro, at the Vatican’s expense.

weyland
03-01-2007, 04:49 PM
DT will become the new Head of the Roman Catholic Church, introducing more liberal trends and practices into this religion (i.e. obscenities of all kinds).
They have always practiced plenty of obscenities, just not our kind.

DT will also authorise the request from the Archbishop of Canterbury (myself) to relocate to Rio de Janeiro, at the Vatican’s expense.
Your knowledge of established religion is a bit shaky. You better read up before taking on the job. The Archbishop of Canterbury takes his orders from the Queen not some kraut. Have you never heard of Henry VIII, my favourite monarch, and the organisational changes he made?

weyland
03-01-2007, 04:49 PM
DT will become the new Head of the Roman Catholic Church, introducing more liberal trends and practices into this religion (i.e. obscenities of all kinds).
They have always practiced plenty of obscenities, just not our kind.

Your knowledge of established religion is a bit shaky. You better read up before taking on the job. The Archbishop of Canterbury takes his orders from the Queen not from some kraut. Have you never heard of Henry VIII, my favourite monarch, and the organisational changes he made?

Gladiator
03-01-2007, 05:19 PM
Your knowledge of established religion is a bit shaky.

That's right, religion has never been my forte... :o

In any case, I wasn’t talking about established religion but about future religion: when DT makes it to the top seat in the Vatican, then there will be a change of reporting lines and I, as Archbishop of Canterbury, will report to him. :D

Hunter
03-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Followup:

They caught the shooter. Some low life Thai who steals. Though he left their purses at crime scene.

Here is the rub:

Russian guy owns travel agency in Pattaya. He is married to Thai.

Russian guy befriends the 2 russian girls. (I still say they were working girls) Though there is no proof of that.

The Thai wife orders hit on the 2 Russians so she doesn't lose her Russian source of income.

Never cross a Thai women. Be afraid!!!

ROVER
03-02-2007, 11:45 PM
Any link to this article Hunter ??

Don Tomas
03-03-2007, 12:45 AM
Followup:

They caught the shooter. Some low life Thai who steals. Though he left their purses at crime scene.

Here is the rub:

Russian guy owns travel agency in Pattaya. He is married to Thai.

Russian guy befriends the 2 russian girls. (I still say they were working girls) Though there is no proof of that.

The Thai wife orders hit on the 2 Russians so she doesn't lose her Russian source of income.

Never cross a Thai women. Be afraid!!!

Can you say FALLGUY?

Don Tomas
03-03-2007, 12:45 AM
That's right, religion has never been my forte... :o

In any case, I wasn’t talking about established religion but about future religion: when DT makes it to the top seat in the Vatican, then there will be a change of reporting lines and I, as Archbishop of Canterbury, will report to him. :D

Turn the English back into Roman Catholics, SIGN ME UP!!!!

Gladiator
03-03-2007, 12:55 AM
Can you say FALLGUY?

Fall guy? No way!

Thai police is the most efficient in the world and each major, high profile murder is solved swiftly (2-3 weeks maximum), the culprit is charged, sentenced and executed (or jailed for life in one of Bangkok’s dungeons) and the news becomes history.

In other countries it usually takes longer to locate the murderers, and at times they aren’t even caught, because none of them has such an efficient police force. :corky:

Gladiator
03-03-2007, 01:11 AM
Catch the criminal (and get promoted) or lose your job: that's one of the things that increase their efficiency!

http://www.bangkokpost.net/topstories/topstories.php?id=117175

Berzin
03-03-2007, 07:13 PM
So.... are either of those girls still available for ST...?

I'm sure you can work out a two-for-one deal with both of them-OOOPS! Someone already beat you to it, judging by the pics...

Berzin
03-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Fall guy? No way!

Thai police is the most efficient in the world and each major, high profile murder is solved swiftly (2-3 weeks maximum), the culprit is charged, sentenced and executed (or jailed for life in one of Bangkok’s dungeons) and the news becomes history.

In other countries it usually takes longer to locate the murderers, and at times they aren’t even caught, because none of them has such an efficient police force. :corky:

Great post. Imagine what the DR would be like not only for us but for those who live there if their police force was'nt so fucking corrupt...