PDA

View Full Version : Was I an asshole?

Don Tomas
07-14-2005, 12:48 PM
It is raining so hard you can barely see 100 feet! We get to the car and the one girl asks where do I want to go now. I say to the cabana with her of course. She tells me RD$3,000!!! WTF! I tell her: 1. I didn’t know she was a pro, 2. I just paid for her and her friend’s dinner + drinks and dancing, so she needs to cut me a break, AND 3. I pay less then RD$2,000 at Pasions or Ilusions so there was no way she was getting 3k! Again she says RD$3,000. I say fine get out! They look at me weird and I tell them there were lots of other girls looking at me dancing in Monte Bar and I was going back in to get another chica. They tell me it’s raining and I need to drive them home. I tell them to get out of the car before I beat them silly and put them in jail and that I could do it since I know powerful people in the police in Santiago. (Note: I would never hit a girl but sometimes you have to bluff) I don’t even care if they have taxi money and walk back in to Monte Bar.

Reel Deal said I was a jerk for leaving them at the bar since it was raining so hard...

Couple notes:
1. They met me at Kelvin's, Monte Bar is three blocks from Kelvin's so it's not like I drove them far away from their starting point.

2. They knew I was depressed that I had just broken up with my "novia". I told them novia.

3. I spent over RD$2000 on them for dinner & drinks!

Jimmydr
07-14-2005, 12:51 PM
You lost me. Last trip I paid 3,000 pesos for a Passions chica and you said that I overpaid. Back at the farm you spent 2,000 pesos on a chica or two and got nada.

Money spent is money spent.

will_blueprint
07-14-2005, 12:55 PM
hell I woulda left them too.

psriches
07-14-2005, 12:56 PM
I don't like name calling so i'll stay away from "jerk" and "asshole". But it's possible that you could have handled the situation a little differently. I just don't see what the chicas did wrong. Did they not say "thank you" for dinner? Did they charge you too much? Because you did say that 3000 was the going rate if you are not established in Santiago. Was it an error on their part to assume that you weren't established? Would you treat women at home that way? Because they are "women"!! Hopefully, i've made a point!! ;)

Don Tomas
07-14-2005, 12:57 PM
You lost me. Last trip I paid 3,000 pesos for a Passions chica and you said that I overpaid. Back at the farm you spent 2,000 pesos on a chica or two and got nada.

Money spent is money spent.

That RD$2,000 includes my dinner & drinks too.

Hell next you will be saying that the gas money I spend to drive chicas home is too much!

Jimmydr
07-14-2005, 12:58 PM
I don't like name calling so i'll stay away from "jerk" and "asshole". But it's possible that you could have handled the situation a little differently. I just don't see what the chicas did wrong. Did they not say "thank you" for dinner? Did they charge you too much? Because you did say that 3000 was the going rate if you are not established in Santiago. Was it an error on their part to assume that you weren't established? Would you treat women at home that way? Because they are "women"!! Hopefully, i've made a point!! ;)

I think he could have handled it differently as well, assuming they were whores was wrong, this is Santiago.

Don Tomas
07-14-2005, 01:01 PM

They were low class barrio rats, like Jimmy said you can't assume all chicas in Santiago are putas. Most are not. Actually any putas in Santiago usually go elsewhere, most chicas in Pasions, Ilusions, or CB are not from Santiago. That would be bad if your dad/brother walked in and you were dancing on a pole!

will_blueprint
07-14-2005, 01:02 PM
very interesting point, but i have a feeling it was more to the convo than that,

Jimmydr
07-14-2005, 01:08 PM
That would be bad if your dad/brother walked in and you were dancing on a pole!

I am not sure about that one.

Don Tomas
07-14-2005, 01:10 PM

3K is the going rate in the big three clubs for model quality, ask KD, Kevyboy, & Brianod they saw the quality, actually my girl apologized to them that all the good looking girls were off since it was Tuesday!

3K is NOT the going rate with the barrio chicas or someone you pickup around the Monument, more like 500-1k!

They saw me as a gringo pure & simple and expected the rate in Pasions, Ilusions, or CB.

No they didn't say Thank you for dinner and put a $250 phone card on my dinner bill that they didn't ask for first!

Money was never discussed until I said let's go to the cabana now!

I was very tired & semi drunk and they wouldn't get out of the car which is why I threathened jail and violence!

You are the MAN, never forget that especially in Santiago.

For example as I told Billy's guest when we went to Sosua. I had my girl carry mine and his groceries out to the car, men don't carry shit. BTW She had to make two trips and she did it without complaint!

psriches
07-14-2005, 01:13 PM
But when you say "low class barrio rats", it sounds like you are saying they don't deserve the basic level respect given to a human being/woman.

Don Tomas
07-14-2005, 01:18 PM
But when you say "low class barrio rats", it sounds like you are saying they don't deserve the basic level respect given to a human being/woman.

I respected them perfectly until the end when they quoted an outrageous price! I didn't even get mad about the phone card and just told her to ask me first next time.

Hell in some barrios you can get a free fuck in the summer time just offering an air-conditioned room and a TV so they can watch their novellas and cartoons!

Hell I didn't even mention sex until the end of the night and then she quoted the price.

I gave the girls the best night out they have had in the last year probably! Dominicans wouldn't have done as much as me. What I didn't mention is only one girl was feeling me, besides I wouldn't do the other one. On top of that a third friend joined us at Monte Bar and drank on me.

I was very kind and considerate until then price was mentioned and her refusal to negotiate. They even told me I couldn't get another girl in Monte Bar!

psriches
07-14-2005, 01:32 PM
I understand all that. The question is, why would you threaten physical harm and put them out in a tropical rain storm?

Don Tomas
07-14-2005, 01:38 PM
I understand all that. The question is, why would you threaten physical harm and put them out in a tropical rain storm?

1. I threathened them because they wouldn't get out of my car telling me I HAD to drive them home!

2. If you went to a bar ANYWHERE, met a girl, and danced & drinked with her all night long but she wasn't going to fuck you would you feel obligated to drive her home if she wanted to leave and you didn't? The bar was three blocks from where I met them, you (woman or man) should have the expectation that if you strike out you will need to find your own way home that night. The girls struck out and should have found their own way home.

3. It was 3am and the clock was ticking again I wasted enough time on them, I didn't need to waste more to drive them home since I wasn't ready to leave!

PS. Honestly, let's say if I had met them earlier somewhere and got a phone number, made plans, and picked them up at their house then YES I would have driven them back home. But that's my point I basically left them at the starting point! It's not my problem if they aren't playing fair.

Jimmydr
07-14-2005, 01:40 PM

He is no "Gentleman" thats why. :(

Don Tomas
07-14-2005, 01:44 PM

He is no "Gentleman" thats why. :(

I was a perfect gentleman until the end.

Don Tomas
07-14-2005, 01:50 PM
psriches let me ask you this...

If you met a puta in Classico and dance & drink with her and she wants too much money so you tell her you will get another chica, do you give the first chica moto fare to get home?

If you answer Yes I don't want to be standing next to you when lightening strikes you. :eek:

Jimmydr
07-14-2005, 01:57 PM

If you met a puta in Classico and dance & drink with her and she wants too much money so you tell her you will get another chica, do you give the first chica moto fare to get home?

If you answer Yes I don't want to be standing next to you when lightening strikes you. :eek:

She was where he found her, in CLASSICO!

Don Tomas
07-14-2005, 01:59 PM

She was where he found her, in CLASSICO!

Well Kelvin's was closed so there was no point to drive them three blocks back to Kelvin's!

psriches
07-14-2005, 02:17 PM

If you answer Yes I don't want to be standing next to you when lightening strikes you. :eek:If we were in a tropical rain storm; YES, i would at least make sure she got back to where i found her. And NO, i would not threaten to beat her silly because i couldn't get the pussy at the price i wanted(or because she wouldn't get out of the car) ;) . I realize that this is all a game so i wouldn't penalize her for getting drinks and dinner out of it. I would just take the loss and move on. No harm, no foul...........

Jimmydr
07-14-2005, 02:21 PM

If you answer Yes I don't want to be standing next to you when lightening strikes you. :eek:If we were in a tropical rain storm; YES, i would at least make sure she got back to where i found her. And NO, i would not threaten to beat her silly because i couldn't get the pussy at the price i wanted(or because she wouldn't get out of the car) ;) . I realize that this is all a game so i wouldn't penalize her for getting drinks and dinner out of it. I would just take the loss and move on. No harm, no foul...........

Sometimes we win the game and other times we lose.

BrooklynBeas
07-14-2005, 02:28 PM
I think it is fucked up but i dont think you were very wrong about it... Maybe i would have driven them 3 blocks to their starting point... but i wouldnt drive them home after that night and how much you spent on them... I also wouldnt have threatened them with violence... well i dont think cause i wasnt in the situation... But then again i dont think your an asshole for this situation just in general you are an asshole! :evil: :P

PapiQueRico
07-14-2005, 02:59 PM
Shit, I'd have bailed on them when they charged the phone card to your bill. I'm not that DR experianced, but that screams hard core ho to me. Making them walk in the rain? No big deal. Like I say, we were born wet.

As for the threatening, I guess it depends on how they acted when they were asked to get out of the car. There's a big difference between "Please take us to xxx." and "Fuck you, we're ot getting out of the car." Threatening sucks, but it's not hitting, which is unaccepable in any situation but serious self defense.

will_blueprint
07-14-2005, 03:05 PM

definite point there. I understand both sides of the situation. With me it would have all been how the females acted. If that was their price and they are sticking to it fine so be it.. but if they were acting a ass....

Like say we were @ classicos and it was rainign and everything and they were being reasonably nice. I woulda drove em to Texaco atleast they can be in some shelter. but if a female is trying fo play me over they will never win that game with me.

Don Tomas
07-14-2005, 03:30 PM
Shit, I'd have bailed on them when they charged the phone card to your bill. I'm not that DR experianced, but that screams hard core ho to me. Making them walk in the rain? No big deal. Like I say, we were born wet.

As for the threatening, I guess it depends on how they acted when they were asked to get out of the car. There's a big difference between "Please take us to xxx." and "Fuck you, we're ot getting out of the car." Threatening sucks, but it's not hitting, which is unaccepable in any situation but serious self defense.

It was more along the line of Fuck you, you have to drive us home!

Will as for shelter Monte Bar was still open, that's where I went for shelter (and to meet another chica or 2).

Gladiator
07-14-2005, 04:20 PM
I don’t think DT was an asshole, I think he acted professionally, by the book, I’d have done exactly what he did.

As for the violent comments, I suppose he resorted to them because the hooker forced him to do so (I’ve had to resort to violent comments -and even to violence- with hookers sometimes myself). Unjustified violence or violent comments is what assholes do, justified violence or violent comments is what proper mongers do.

Well done, DT!

sjaak
07-14-2005, 04:40 PM
I agree they couldn't expect or insit to be driven home; after asking 3000 they were no longer on a 'date' but in professional p4p territory.
I'm not sure whether it was justified to threaten with violence, I wasn't there, but in my opinion that's the very last option you use, not something you do when you're drunk and wanna get rid of them quick, but again i wasn't there.
I also don't agree with your arguments that they were low class girls or the fact that you're 'the man' there, I don't see what difference that should make here.
But hey, you introduced the topic yourself, so you're either already unsure yourself whether you acted the right way, or you wanna boast about being an asshole.

Don Tomas
07-14-2005, 04:50 PM
I agree they couldn't expect or insit to be driven home; after asking 3000 they were no longer on a 'date' but in professional p4p territory.
I'm not sure whether it was justified to threaten with violence, I wasn't there, but in my opinion that's the very last option you use, not something you do when you're drunk and wanna get rid of them quick, but again i wasn't there.
I also don't agree with your arguments that they were low class girls or the fact that you're 'the man' there, I don't see what difference that should make here.
But hey, you introduced the topic yourself, so you're either already unsure yourself whether you acted the right way, or you wanna boast about being an asshole.

The reason I introduced the topic is that Reel Deal said I was a jerk the next day for leaving them, I am not unsure of myself, I definitely did the right thing. As for the man part if you falter at all in the DR the girl will LOSE ALL RESPECT FOR YOU!

The part about low class girls was arguing their pricing, any other girl from their barrio would have been overjoyed with $500-1K and a nice cabana to sleep in!

The violence part was after she wouldn't negotiate and insiting I had to drive them home. Trust me I asked them several times to get out politely and that I was going back in to the bar to find another chica.

sjaak
07-14-2005, 04:55 PM
does that mean they only respect you if you throw them out in the rain?

Reel Deal
07-14-2005, 05:11 PM
I don't see "manliness" and "kindness" as being in separate universes.

I woulda just not said a word, drove them to closed Kelvins (three blocks away...), and say "get out".

But I wasn't drunk, tired, horny, and under the misconception buying dinner and drinks = a probable freebie; those are mitigating circumstances.

One can be a jerk without being an asshole. And one can be a man without being a jerk or asshole, too. Besides, how important is showing Dominicano Testosterone around a "barrio rat"? IMO, the way they'd lose respect for a gringo is when you run out of money...

Don Tomas
07-14-2005, 05:44 PM
I woulda just not said a word, drove them to closed Kelvins (three blocks away...), and say "get out".

Hell I was nicer then that! At least I left them at a place still open and with taxi hanging out.

Sjaak I still disagree completely, would you have though differently of me if they told me the price inside the bar and I just left them at the table and moved to another table?

Both of you: It's not like I left them on a street corner in the dark with no options!

sjaak
07-14-2005, 05:55 PM
I don't know what we disagre about. I wrote I think they could not expect to be driven home, so leaving them in the rain if it's not in the middle of a cane field is fine with me. I only don't understand some of the arguments you used, and i still don't understand the one about being the man and not faltering and earning their respect.

psriches
07-14-2005, 06:42 PM
Guys, what he is trying to say is, even though we pay for sex with these chicas, doesn't mean we can't have some respect for them. You guys make it seem as though he met them in a disco and then changed his mind about being with them. That wasn't the case. He hung out with these chicas. Had dinner with them, laughed with them, drank with them, etc. A good time was being had by all. It wasn't until they charged 3000 pesos that he became irate. He threatened them, told them to get out in a tropical rain storm. Remember, Hurricane Dennis was just to the south at the time. It's really about the principle of the thing. Do you really treat girls like that at home? Because they don't give it up? I know i don't! It's no need to treat chicas like you are "Dominican" because you are not. We still can have some respect. The chicas did nothing to deserve that. He picked them up from the spot. Not the other way around. They didn't owe him anything. DT, remember this is just a discussion. Nothing to take personal. ;)

Gladiator
07-14-2005, 06:49 PM
I suppose that by ‘being a man’ he meant ‘not being a sucker’, which is right in this case.

As for ‘earning their respect’, considering that they were going to be dumped for good in a matter of minutes there wasn’t really any reason for earning it, on this occasion their respect had no importance, it was in fact irrelevant what these hookers thought or felt.

Mongering often is like a chess game where you have to make your moves wisely and focus only on your future options: if you are in your car under the rain with a non-pro that suddenly turns out to be a hardcore pro asking for rip-off rates, the only possible move for a true monger is to dump her there and then and go somewhere else where there is still some pussy available, in this hobby there is no time to waste, and we don’t fly for hours and spend 100’s (or 1,000’s) of bucks to give lifts to overpriced hardcores, but to hunt good and reasonably priced specimens.

I don’t think you lose any respect by not paying what an overpriced harcore asks for, this is a subject that emerges frequently on different boards, especially in Rio forums. The overpriced hardcores at bottom know that if you can afford a holiday abroad you can also afford whatever they ask for -in this example, if DT paid 2k just for a dinner it’s obvious that he could easily pay 3k for TLN if he wanted-, so you don’t really lose any respect, in any country, by refusing to pay above the going rates: it only shows them that you know what the going rates are, it shows them that you aren’t an uninformed sucker.

psriches
07-14-2005, 06:57 PM
Everyone agrees! The disagreement is in the way we "dump". There was no time wasted in driving 3 blocks in the rain. He was just upset.

El Drunko
07-14-2005, 10:29 PM
Here is my answer....

Are you gonna sleep tonight? if so, you did ok..

David Smash
07-16-2005, 08:47 AM
In my opinion if the chicas were smart, seeing that it is raining, as soon as DT said no to the 3k then they should have came down ALOT. DT I hope you had a good time out there nonetheless....

ROVER
07-17-2005, 03:48 AM
I think Don was right. If they said they were not the type of girls to sleep with a guy right away thats one thing. These chicks had a game plan from the begining and thought they had a gringo sucker.

Eat his food .... Drink his wine.......And then shift into the "PRO" gear.

I would have done the same :evil:

continentalmike
07-17-2005, 05:18 PM
DT, you were not an asshole but were taken for a sucker by buying them drinks and food..

I agree with what's said.. as soon as they show any signs of pro.. they are in the pro game.. that includes lapse of all responsibilities in the event an agreement cannotbe made

knotty
07-17-2005, 05:21 PM
i wouldn't have threatened them with violence, but I would've left the bitches right where they were. i don't give a fuck about if it's a tropical storm out there. i would do the same thing to a bitch here.

Jimmydr
07-17-2005, 05:23 PM
i wouldn't have threatened them with violence, but I would've left the bitches right where they were. i don't give a fuck about if it's a tropical storm out there. i would do the same thing to a bitch here.

Fuck them and just leave them there, thats the spirit. :twisted:

knotty
07-17-2005, 05:26 PM

Fuck them and just leave them there, thats the spirit. :twisted:

that's how i would treat a bitch if she ain't acting right. i see guys talking about driving them back 3 blocks. But if it's only 3 blocks, the hoes can walk.

brianod
07-17-2005, 08:37 PM
DT, you were not an asshole but were taken for a sucker by buying them drinks and food..

I agree with what's said.. as soon as they show any signs of pro.. they are in the pro game.. that includes lapse of all responsibilities in the event an agreement cannotbe made

I don't know if DT is a sucker - We've met and I seriously doubt it. A little distraught and drunk at the break up maybe

While PSRiches makes excellent points about how to treat Dominican women in general - (I try to do the same) Hell I love some of these ho's (as much as my self centered mongering heart can) Many women would have gotten the ride home and even a kiss on the cheek from me - BUT

DT is an experienced guy - as soon as it went ghetto (fuck you - drive me home) a ghetto response is appropriate even damn near necessary.

As far as respect goes - I am inexperienced in the DR - only 5 trips - but from what I have seen. I can be good to many of the chica's - The ones I can't be good to (treat with kindness and respect) get weeded out quickly. Having said that - what I say goes (always) and I am going to pay what I want. For me that means sometimes a new 500RD chica gets 1,000 and sometimes a 3,000 rd chica gets nothing. For me no simpatico no dinero.

BTW - sorry to hear about the break-up - seemed like a cool chica and you are an asshole - it is the lineage - no getting around it! :D :D :D

WSJ3
07-17-2005, 09:44 PM

I don't think you would need to give them motoconcho fair they can just walk back to the disco.

gdogg
07-18-2005, 12:41 AM
No, you're not an asshole. They took the game up a notch, and you responded appropriately.

The physical threat may appear to have been too much, but knowing DT, I don't think he would have followed up on it. He let them know how serious he was. He wasn't falling for the full-court press, hardcore puta bullshit!

JD
08-02-2005, 01:28 AM
I just saw this thread.

I say good show DT. When someone shows who they really are it is best to dump them, immediately.

JD

Pana
08-02-2005, 02:02 AM
I would of done the same thing to, fuck these hoes they think you are a sucker or what. Back in my trip in Febuary I had to man handle Jullisa and push her out the way so I could leave her apartment because she was not going to let me leave because she wanted all the $5000RD she won me in the slot machine she was lucky I gave her some of it but than again I $100RD for $5000RD you cant beat that :cool: .