PDA

View Full Version : Labor day JDR, Vak, 2 cameras, internet access in the condo

Jimmydr
07-14-2005, 08:05 PM
Need I say more? Up to date, live reports!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

There is another 2 bedroom available next door, need I say more?

BrooklynBeas
07-14-2005, 08:52 PM
we better get some JimmyDR pics... Your Single... Stop being a bitch and take pics like the ol skool Heemy!!! :eek:

will_blueprint
07-14-2005, 10:30 PM
where are you guys staying?

El Drunko
07-15-2005, 12:23 AM
Better yet..PONY up the 20 bucks and lets see some live action.......Its only $20 don`t be a cheap charlie, take one for the team

Jimmydr
07-15-2005, 08:24 AM
Better yet..PONY up the 20 bucks and lets see some live action.......Its only $20 don`t be a cheap charlie, take one for the team

What does that mean? Live action? Vak has his laptop, please explain??

Jimmydr
07-15-2005, 08:25 AM
we better get some JimmyDR pics... Your Single... Stop being a bitch and take pics like the ol skool Heemy!!! :eek:

Where are all of your pictures? I do not recall seeing them lately?

Jimmydr
07-15-2005, 08:38 AM
where are you guys staying?

Escott has 3 2 bedroom condos in Sosua. We are paying $250 for the three nights.

BrooklynBeas
07-15-2005, 08:45 AM

I havent been to the DR since Easter weekend for a short weekend... I will be back next month and in November... Every time i come back from the DR i give at least a few pics... you dont anymore! :boxing:

Jimmydr
07-15-2005, 08:48 AM

I havent been to the DR since Easter weekend for a short weekend... I will be back next month and in November... Every time i come back from the DR i give at least a few pics... you dont anymore! :boxing:

I posted 35 pictures from my last trip. Hopefully I will have 200 from Labor day minimum.

Jimmydr
07-15-2005, 01:33 PM
Vaks buddy has joined us as well, we have Two "2" bedrooms now!!!! :twisted:

Freak In Black
07-15-2005, 08:53 PM
Do I need to book a spot too? Or just roll though?

If book....where? What days exactly?

Jimmydr
07-16-2005, 09:35 AM
Do I need to book a spot too? Or just roll though?

If book....where? What days exactly?

We arrive Friday September 2 and leave September 5.

JD Mine, Kevyboy arrive late August. There are at least two guys staying at The Palace. Stay there.

brianod
07-16-2005, 10:56 AM
Need I say more? Up to date, live reports!!!!

Does anyone have the other 2 br? If not pm me the info and I'll book. If somebody else is coming, we can split it

Jimmydr
07-16-2005, 11:51 AM
Need I say more? Up to date, live reports!!!!

Does anyone have the other 2 br? If not pm me the info and I'll book. If somebody else is coming, we can split it

I left Larry a message and will see if he wants to splt it. Hopefully he will say YES!