PDA

View Full Version : Re-introducing Bobby Drake

bobbydrake
06-10-2012, 10:27 AM
I’m technically not a newbie...but just got back from my first DR trip since joining a few months ago. I’m not much of a story teller but it seems like the protocol here is to post a trip report and possibly let others gain some knowledge for their upcoming vacation to paradise, so here we go…..
Flying down
A bit of a misstep on this one. My previous trips to the DR have always been to Boca Chica & Santo Domingo and while my fellow mongerers and I have always had a fantastic time, the feedback from my taxi driving/tour guide/translator connection down there and more importantly the feedback from ISOC mongerers was to visit Sosua (greatest advice ever, but we’ll get to that in a minute). We looked at prices into POP vs STI vs SDQ and the cheapest flights by far were into SDQ to that’s the route we chose. Not to mention, fellow ISOC member Yayow was throwing a pool party down in Boca…so we decided to fly into SDQ, connect with my taxi guy down there, drive to Sosua for 3 days and then come back to Boca/Santo for the pool party and our last 2 days. WRONG move on a few different levels. First of all, I knew from reading that the drive would be around 4 hours which doesn’t sound THAT bad when you’re trying to be cheap (lol) but the cost of the taxi ride combined with the long commute just did not make it worth it. Next time, I’ll suck it up…pay the extra $100 or so and simply fly into POP and I advise anyone else who is thinking about making that drive to do the same. So myself and my 3 wings proceeded to take the ride through the mountains, pick up our other 2 wingmen who were flying into STI and head to Sosua.

Hotel
So after taking that brutal 4 hour ride (more like 5 because our driver got lost) we arrive at the Terra Linda Hotel around 5:30 pm and check in. I did quite a bit of reading on ISOC before making that hotel choice and it sounds like there are other nice places for a little less (we paid $69/night) but I could not be happier with the stay at Terra Linda. The hotel itself is great, the restaurant is top-notch (including the daily free breakfast which was terrific every time) and the pool area can’t be beat. Water pressure was perfect, plenty of hot water and the A/C cranks hard (there were several points where I had to cut off the A/C because it got too cold). The staff was friendly (including the chica who worked at the salon who I fell in love with) and the hotel was quiet (in a good way)…not too many other mongerers staying there while we were there. Obviously Chica friendly and the security is 24 hours. We did a little recon on other hotels while we were down there but I think the Terra Linda was easily the best. If you want to save a little money there are other great options but $70 is reasonable to me so I’ll be back to the TL.

Hitting the Strip
Everyone checks into their room and we decide to meet back up in 30 mins to take a quick look and determine what Sosua is all about. I thought we would simply walk a few blocks, check the scene, find a money exchange spot, grocery store, etc and then head back to prepare for the night’s activities.….Little did I know that we were walking into the fucking lion’s den! Like I said before, I’ve only checked out Boca & Santo which I loved (or at least thought I did until now) but Sosua takes things to a whole other level. The best way I could describe it to my friends back home was like this….”You know how there are small towns around the US with one main industry…small mining town in West virginia, small logging community in Montana, small farming town in Ohio…well Sosua is a small Whoring community”. We walked approx. 30 seconds up to the main strip and encountered the best scene I’ve ever witnessed in my life. Chicas EVERYWHERE and they began to stare, smile, lick their lips, grab their tits, show their ass and make it well known what’s on the menu! We saw Rumbas right on the corner and it seemed like to best spot to grab a quick Presidente and gather our bearings. This place is NOTHING like Boca or Santo…Sosua is more like walking into a 100,000 sq ft Baskins Robbins with 131 flavors of pussy. Tall & slim, short & thick, light skinned, dark skinned, phat ass, tiny ass, huge/big/medium/small tits, long dark hair, long light hair and most of them are in that 19-24 year old sweet spot (Jesus, I’m a dirty old man). And the ratio of chicas to dudes was incredible. During the whole stay, I probably saw 5 groups on mongerers…and another 15 or so Euro-looking solo hunters but that was about it. Easily a 30-to-1 ratio or better and that was just during the day! After a few Presidentes and nothing less than 50 eye fucks…we all headed back to the hotel to prep for the evenings activities.

I’ll cover the night and next couple days later this afternoon…I need to take a nap.

Dave Diaz
06-10-2012, 12:06 PM
Greatt start. Sure this will be moved to the tr section as the story develops some more. Thanks for sharing

bobbydrake
06-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Night #1
The constant eye-fucking and being stared at like a piece of meat is cool, but it’s time to hit the room for a shower, a few drinks with the boys at the hotel bar and a 5 hour energy. By the way I sort of like that feeling of being treated like a sex object…what the fuck are American women always complaining about…lol. Anyway, we decide to hit the strip with no particular destination in mind. I know that I want to hit up Passions at some point as well as CMP, again thanks to the valuable information from fellow ISOC members. Other than those two…I have no idea what to do, because it’s a Wednesday night but if things are similar to the brief afternoon stroll then it shouldn’t be too tough. We decide to keep it simple at first and just grab a seat at one of the sidewalk bars. We walk past most of the main bars…El Flow, Winner’s Circle, etc but they are jammed packed. You have to remember that we are rolling 6 deep, so we have to find a spot that can accommodate all of us. We end up walking up the strip and then back down to Rumba’s again. We see our waiter, Freddy, from earlier in the day and he sets us up at a nice table right in the middle of the action. Once again I have to say I am stunned! Wednesday night and the entire street is packed with all types of chicas. Unless you’ve been to Sosua before, you can’t even begin to understand. They begin to come over to our table in waves….sort of like the waves of Crazy 88’s attacking Beatrix Kiddo in Kill Bill II. As fun as it is at first….it quickly becomes a bit much, especially when groups of 6/7’s come over and can’t quite take the hint that nobody is interested. These same 6/7’s would be taken back to the house in a heartbeat if I were back home, but down here it would be the equivalent of ordering a grilled cheese sandwich at Capital Grille or Ruth’s Chris. A grilled cheese is just fine sometimes but not now. We chat it up with a few other mongerers sitting at Rumba’s and they tell us to hit Classicos for a few, and then head upstairs to Merengue’s when they open at 11:00pm.

We make our way to Classicos around 10:30 and the chicas have already started to line up for Merengue’s. They are packed in line like sardines and they ENTIRE group stares us down. 11:00 comes around and we make our way upstairs….immediately a waiter gets our attention and sets us up in the VIP section directly ahead on the second level…no cost! We order a bottle and again the chicas move in like the crazy 88’s. This must be what Jay Z, Diddy, Cam Newton, etc must feel like when they go into a club. This is literally like point & click shopping. Although there are tons of extremely attractive women, only one of my wings decides to grab something from Merengue’s while the rest of us decide to make the walk to check out CMP & Passion’s. Leaving is not easy, but hey it’s just the first night and the chicas are plentiful. We walk into CMP and honestly, I was a little disappointed by the overall talent level. Not bad by any means, but I was hoping for more. There are probably 2-3 that are straight dimes and one of my other wings immediately grabs one. This chick looks like a Dominican Beyonce with a bigger ass and bigger tits so he is sold! This particular wingman is the only rookie of the crew, so I ask him if he’s sure we wants to get this one before going to Passions…he responds with an emphatic “YES I AM!” One of my favorite experiences in the DR, is the look on a newbie’s face when he walks into a “House of ill Repute” and views the incredible women that the DR has to offer. So the two wings who have found their company for the evening, decide to head back to the TL and get their night started. The four remaining keep making that walk and head into Passion’s. Believe it or not, but Passion’s was dead. We speak to some folks there and they said that you’ve got to get to Passion’s around 8-9 before all the talent disappears for the night so back to VIP. This time we don’t even make it back up to Merengue’s, because the 88’s are in full effect on the strip. When I start to get drunk, my eyes tend to only focus down toward the chesticle region and I see this Dominican Breast Goddess. Only a 6.5/7 in the face and much thicker than I tend to go for…BUT I’m several glasses of Vodka in and these 44 E Cups (at least) are just too much for me to resist in my drunken state. The others find their company for the evening almost simultaneously and we are off.

Get back to the room and the usual routine takes place…she takes a shower, I make sure everything is locked up, grab some lube & rubbers and get ready. She comes out of the bathroom and unleashes those monsters….climbs up on the bed and commences with the BBBJ. Her BJ skills aren’t bad, but not fantastic either. Despues 10 minutes of that, I decide that it’s titty time. I flip her over and grab the bottle of lube…..I must have emptied a third of the bottle on her massive mammories and proceeded with one of the best titty fucks of my life. Her entire top half and my entire lower half were covered in lube and I’m sure I couldn’t hide the smile on my face. This was like the first time I tried one of those slip & slide thing from the early 80’s as a kid with the small difference of a massive nut at the end. After the nut, she was going to leave but I told her to stick around for a while. She was hesitant at first, but I told her it was late and that she could rest here in the A/C for a while and we could just talk (yeah right…talk long enough for me to get ready for round 2!) She decides to hang around and I get another BBBJ and titty fuck session. She tries to get my phone number, but I say that I’ll take hers and call tomorrow (again…yeah right). I walk her down to security and go back for a great night of sleep so I can be ready for a full day tomorrow. Not the Dominican beauty I was looking for night #1, but I had no complaints.

I’ll finish up day two a little later on….thanks

tarzan
06-11-2012, 09:25 AM
Marengue is the downstairs, Classicos is the upstairs.

Carry on, I'm enjoying the report.:iconTU:

bobbydrake
06-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Day #2
I awake a little worse for wear after the wrestling match with the female Ndamakong Suh the night before, but what can I say…I’m a sucker for enormous breasts. Most of the fellas wake up around the same time and we hit up the hotel restaurant for breakfast. Again I have to say how impressed I was with the Terra Linda restaurant. They don’t skimp on the food and everything was delicious. We sit around chatting for a while and have a great time watching the Chica Walk of Shame all morning. I have to give it up to my fellow mongerers because some of these chicas look wrecked! After some laughs, we decide to cool out poolside with some music, cigars and a quick dip. I head to the room, take a quick shower and meet the fellas poolside. Another one of my favorite moments during my DR trips are the poolside conversations & laugh-fests about the previous night’s activities. Obviously the chica search is priority #1, but there’s plenty of time for that. Hearing everyone’s stories about their evening while taking a few dips in the pool and smoking a few cigars makes for a complete vacation.
We chat it up poolside for a couple hours and then decide to take another stroll around Sosua. We have yet to see the beach, so we head in that direction. It isn’t long before we walk past the a familiar institution from several ISOC posts….The New Garden hotel. I tell the fellas that this was one of the other recommendations from ISOC and that we should walk in and check it out. Holy shit! I had never seen anything like this before….the chicas were just out & about, hanging around the bar/restaurant/pool like cattle grazing the Oklahoma plains. Better yet it was more like the corner boys from The Wire waiting for to sell dope to some crackheads. As much as I liked the TL, I may have to spend a night or two on my next visit at the New Garden. We cop a squat at one of the tables, order a few Presidentes and watch the action. Instant eye fucking commences! (and mind you it can’t be much later than noon) I would guess that 50% of the cattle were 7’s…40% were 8’sand the remaining 10% were some damn nice pieces of ass. Several of them walk over to the table and introduce themselves, many of them as hot as can be, including this one fine ass young thing in an orange shirt and skin tight jeans, long beautiful hair and an innocence about her that I would very much like to destroy (I’m not naïve and I’m sure that her innocence was lost quite a bit ago but a man can dream right?). She looks no older than 22 and at any other moment in my life, I would be ready to snatch her up but it’s still early after a long day of travel the day before and a fun filled first night. We all say ‘hi’ but eventually let her go on about her day. We introduce ourselves to a few other cattle but then leave and head for the beach.

(Not much going on at the beach so I’ll skip ahead)

We get back to the hotel, grab some lunch and come to the conclusion that everyone is in desperate need of a nap. I’m exhausted and head back to the room in order to lay down for a few. I toss & turn for an hour or so, but for some reason sleep seems to elude me. I figure that maybe a quick smoke will do the trick so I walk out to the pool to burn one right quick. There’s nobody out at the pool or at the bar to chat with, so I figure…”what the hell, I’ll go have a seat at one of the tables facing the street and watch the hoe stroll for a few minutes.” Swear to God…I sit down for TWO MINUTES and guess who goes walking by on the other side of the street…Miss Orange. I’ve got my shades on so I don’t think she can see me staring at her fine ass…WRONG! She crosses the street and walks right up to me and asks my name. We chat it up for a minute but I keep trying to tell her that I’m tired and need to take a nap…”I will look for you tonight”. She aint havin’ that. She keeps saying how much she likes me (yeah, yeah, yeah) and that we need to ‘hang out’. After several minutes of back & forth I entertain her and ask how much. She says 3,000 pesos for a few hours and I laugh in her face. She asks if I think she’s beautiful, to which I respond yes but I tell her that although she may be beautiful and may be worth it, that I’m tired and not looking for any company right now. She pulls the same con on me as I did to the chica the night before…she says that it’s hot out and that she would like to take a shower and hang out in the A/C for a while. Before I can answer, she wraps her arm in mine and begins walking to the door. We take a step or two and I stop her and let her know that I am not paying 3000 pesos and that 2000 is my limit. Now I know some of you will say that 2000 is too much for a few hours and that people like me are driving up the Sosua prices but I’m used to Santo Domingo prices so 2000 is a-okay. We head back to the room and she immediately starts to undress and run the shower. She walks over to me and helps me take off my shirt, reaches down my shorts and begins to stroke Mr. Happy. Tired??? Who the fuck is tired now? She invites me to take a shower with her and after taking one look at that soapy, wet, young, tight frame….It’s time to go! We get out of the shower, dry off for maybe 10 seconds then she pushed me down on the bed and proceeds with a great BBBJ. I begin thinking to myself…”Self! I may never leave this damn country and I’m damn sure done with women over 30.” This little thing goes to work and then it’s time to smash. For those of you who watch ‘How I Met Your Mother’, I’m sure you are familiar with Barney’s ‘Suit up’ phrase. Well, it’s time to ‘Lube up’ and “Rubber up”! We get to smashing and I swear I forgot what it was like to smash a 20 year old with a tight body. The grown women of home aren’t bad, but they’re not like this! We go at it for somewhere around 20 mins and I get off a good one. I go for my classic finishing move of a good face shot but she doesn’t want me to so I acquiesce and let it fly on her supple breasts. I grab a towel to clean us off and drop down on the bed next to her. She seems cool as hell…no rush to go…and we continue to talk & watch TV for a while. After an episode or two of Friends, she starts rubbing on my leg…makes her way to the junk….and Once Again It’s On! This is a trip report, not a sex book so I’ll save any more details and keep it moving. I tell her that I am going to look for her later and I want to see her in something extra sexy tonight at Classico’s. She agrees and tells me to meet her around 9:00pm….

I’ll finish up the night in a bit!

When I’m down in paradise, my last thought is on taking pictures, but I did remember to take a picture of this one…

hugrad95a
06-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Wait where have I heard this before 6 guys walk into classico's and only one guy takes girl and the rest walk out alone...LOL LOL LOL..

Carry on Ricky Bobby, I mean Bobby Drake..Just messing with you man. Thanks for putting up a trip report.

hugrad95a
06-11-2012, 09:11 PM
You probably could have had her for 1500 but two pops for 2k aint too bad rookie...

bobbydrake
06-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Wait where have I heard this before 6 guys walk into classico's and only one guy takes girl and the rest walk out alone...LOL LOL LOL..

Carry on Ricky Bobby, I mean Bobby Drake..Just messing with you man. Thanks for putting up a trip report.

No problem man! I just noticed your handle..HUGRAD...which HU?

hugrad95a
06-11-2012, 09:31 PM
No problem man! I just noticed your handle..HUGRAD...which HU?

VA baby...

bobbydrake
06-11-2012, 10:20 PM
Night #2
I finish up my session with Miss Orange and walk her out to the front desk. She says that she will be waiting tonight at Classico’s for me, even though she doesn’t like going there. I say okay, because I wouldn’t mind another session with her. I head back, grab a brief nap and prepare for the evening. We sit around the hotel with a few glasses of liquor taking shit, and finally decide to take the hike to Passion’s around 8 so that we can see the ‘top talent’. We walk into Passion’s and immediately I see this absolute stallion. She’s dancing in the middle of the room right when we enter and this broad looks like a Dominican Alecia Keys with longer hair and nicer tits. I’m instantly happy with our decision but we sit down and order a few. The more I look around; I notice that 80% of these mujeres are flacas. I’ve read that on here before but it was still a bit disappointing for me personally…beautiful women with tiny frames but just not my cup of tea. For those of you who have never been, I would still strongly recommend that you go for yourselves. Several of my flaca loving wings were MORE than impressed but after the ‘free agent’ prices of the night before we decide to take it back to the strip.

Thursday night on the strip and the place is wild. We have plenty of time before it really gets jumping so we head on over to the Coach’s Corner (a little sports bar in the middle of everything) to watch the NBA Conference Finals. Cool little spot with some hot bartenders and decent food….nice place to escape the madness of the strip for a while. We watch the game while flirting with the bartenders but for some reason I’m feeling a bit sick. Not sure what the hell I ate or drank (maybe some ice cubes melted in my drinks from earlier in the evening and messed me up) but I can’t even finish my first drink at the Coach’s Corner. My food comes and I barely take three bites of my burger. No clue why, but something ain’t right. We finish watching the game and head to Merengue’s but I’m just not feeling it. I can’t believe this shit…second night in the greatest place on earth and my stomach is fucked up. The fellas can’t believe it either but I actually head back to my room, stiff arming the constant barrage of chicas that accost me all the way to the hotel. I am royally pissed off but what can I do. I lay down for an hour or so and just when I resign myself to the fact that this will be a wasted night, one of my wings knocks on the door. He had to come back to the hotel and change because Classico’s would not let him in with flip-flops and he was not going to let me stay in. As bad as I felt, I needed to give it one last effort, so I get dressed again and head back. I join the fellas in VIP and try my best to battle through like Jordan with the flu against the Utah Jazz in Game 5 of the finals. I party for a little bit and guess who comes strolling up to me…Miss Orange. She tries to holler for a while and join me in VIP but as bad as she is, I want to at least see what else is in here. I ask her to come back a little later, which she does not take well at all. She says that I’m bullshit and walks off…Oh well shawty! I know you think this part of the story is going to get better but there’s a reason why there is only one Michael Jordan. Stomach got the best of me and since I had an incredible afternoon session, I said ‘Fuck it’ and decided it was time to hit the locker rooms and make sure I was on my game for day #3!

hugrad95a
06-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Words of advice, skip the burgers in the DR. Chicken and seafood are way to go. Always pack pepto, aspirin, and cold medicine.

hugrad95a
06-11-2012, 10:31 PM
Wait flip flops in the club come on man........

You aint gotta get super dressed up but damn....

http://static.divbyzero.nl/facepalm/doublefacepalm.jpg

bobbydrake
06-11-2012, 10:41 PM
Words of advice, skip the burgers in the DR. Chicken and seafood are way to go. Always pack pepto, aspirin, and cold medicine.

Good advice homeboy. I will remember for the next trip for sure!

hugrad95a
06-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Good advice homeboy. I will remember for the next trip for sure!

There is a always a next trip lol

GREEKFREAK
06-11-2012, 10:55 PM
There is a always a next trip lol

You can say that again...and Again...and again

bobbydrake
06-11-2012, 11:05 PM
You can say that again...and Again...and again

I've never met a dude who has taken just 1 trip to the DR unless he JUST returned from his first trip.

SrSuerte
06-11-2012, 11:44 PM
I am happy to see her in an outfit that is not tight around her stomach. I was thinking that it could be worst under her outfits.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=48624&d=1339460671

GREEKFREAK
06-11-2012, 11:56 PM
I am happy to see her in an outfit that is not tight around her stomach. I was thinking that it could be worst under her outfits.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=48624&d=1339460671)

she can get it

MrHappy
06-12-2012, 08:08 AM
Day #2

the Sosua prices but I’m used to Santo Domingo prices so 2000 is a-okay. We head back to the room and she immediately starts to undress and run the shower. She walks over to me and helps me take off my shirt, reaches down my shorts and begins to stroke Mr. Happy. Tired??? Who the fuck is tired now? She invites me to take a shower with her and after taking one look at that soapy, wet, young, tight frame….It’s time to go!

Fuck.... I don't even remember being there.. Getting old is a bitch. Did I enjoy myself?

mrblackluv
06-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Curious about your beach comment..(nothing much going on).

Did you go to the main Sosua beach, or the smaller Playa Alicia.

You said you walked past New Garden..
At the very end of that street is Playa Alicia..which is a nice beach..but doesn't have much going on.

The main Sosua beach is in the other direction..and always has something to look at.

Irie
06-12-2012, 12:54 PM

At the very end of that street is Playa Alicia..which is a nice beach..but doesn't have much going on.

The main Sosua beach is in the other direction..and always has something to look at.

I'm curious too. Below would be playa Alicia and that's not really the place to find the action or viewing pleasure.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44289&d=1333672667

Tiger
06-12-2012, 03:45 PM
Night #2

I lay down for an hour or so and just when I resign myself to the fact that this will be a wasted night, one of my wings knocks on the door. He had to come back to the hotel and change because Classico’s would not let him in with flip-flops and he was not going to let me stay in. As bad as I felt, I needed to give it one last effort, so I get dressed again and head back. I join the fellas in VIP and try my best to battle through like Jordan with the flu against the Utah Jazz in Game 5 of the finals. I party for a little bit and guess who comes strolling up to me…Miss Orange. She tries to holler for a while and join me in VIP but as bad as she is, I want to at least see what else is in here. I ask her to come back a little later, which she does not take well at all. She says that I’m bullshit and walks off…Oh well shawty! I know you think this part of the story is going to get better but there’s a reason why there is only one Michael Jordan. Stomach got the best of me and since I had an incredible afternoon session, I said ‘Fuck it’ and decided it was time to hit the locker rooms and make sure I was on my game for day #3!

This cannot be correct is it???? I don't even take shoes to DR. All I ever wear is my flip flops. Your WM must have heard wrong.

bobbydrake
06-12-2012, 09:42 PM

We went to both at different points but the beach I was talking about was the main Sosua Beach...not the pretty Euro beach. I know it sounds crazy but there really wasn't much going on

bobbydrake
06-12-2012, 09:53 PM
Day #3
I get up around 9:30 and I’m feeling better but still not 100%. I’m probably right around 69% (no pun intended) which is not great but definitely better than the 10% I was rolling at last night. Once again most of the fellas meet out at the poolside around the same time and we head up for breakfast. Maybe I just needed something to eat after passing on the burger & fries from last night but after a plate of eggs, mangu, toast & fresh fruit, I immediately jump from 69% to about 77%. You’ve heard our late morning/early afternoon routine of shit talking ‘round the pool so I’ll skip that part this time. We re-group around 2:00 and hit the streets headed toward the beach again. Maybe we went too early or didn’t give it a chance but the beach scene was unimpressive for the most part once again (yes...Sosua Beach) There was one dime piece that approached one of my homeboys after he stopped off for a smoothie (she looked A LOT like the porn star Ice La Fox---look her up if you’re unfamiliar) but he passed and we kept it moving. Chicas lined the streets but many of them appeared as if they were trying to get a few more bucks on their way home from spending the night in a hotel. “Go home chicas…rest, shower, get re-dressed and come out later”. We get back to the hotel but decide to go grab a beer at the New Garden again and watch the cattle parade. I said it before but I’ll say it again…I need to spend at least 1 or 2 nights on my next trip at the New Garden hotel. Rolling out of bed, leaning out the balcony and pointing at a chica to come up to your room seems like an experience I need have at least once. We chill for a few but leave the New Garden and go back for the late afternoon nap.

Nobody wants to sleep the entire trip away so we agree to rest for a couple hours and hit the strip for a late afternoon hoe stroll. Wild guess…..we hit up my boy Freddy and post up @ Rumba’s. Before I continue, I have to say that this fucking place (Sosua) will fuck with your head. Where else can you walk a couple of blocks, see 20-40 bad chicks and have 90% of them eye-fuck the shit out of you. I’ve been back home for a week now and I start to get pissed when I walk by a chick and she doesn’t lick her lips or grab her tits or flash her ass at me. “What the fuck hoe? I got pesos….show me your fallopian tubes and do it now!” (Sosua’s got him now) All of the fellas debate back & forth on whether they are going to grab a chica for an afternoon session or wait until tonight. The women are abundant but for some reason only 2 of the fellas decide to grab something for a quick session. It’s absolutely killing me but I’m still only at around 82% and reluctantly start walking back to the TL. We get close to the Haitian massage parlor on the left across from the TL (literally 20 seconds from the front door of the hotel) when a young light skin thing (no surprise there) walks up from behind and grabs my hand. She caught me off guard so I yanked back but she laughed and asked my name. I stopped and responded to her with the intention of leaving her ass right there in the street, but she had this inexplicable girly flirtatious nature that made me pause. We chat it up for a few and she expresses how much she wants to join me back at the hotel. I know it’s all a game and I just so happened to be her current target, but there’s something about a chick looking past everyone else in your crew and locking eyes on you that just does it for me. She’s probably a 7 at max(both body & face) but this girly thing she has going on sure does beat the business-like stare of death that some of these other chicas possess. We negotiate down to 1500 pesos and once again it’s on!

Normal routine…shower, dry off...blah, blah, blah, but then things turn fun. This little spitfire is a barrel of energy and I feel like a 17 year old kid running around my parent’s basement with my freshman girlfriend. She goes in for the head and this youngin’ has some major skills. She tells me to stand up and proceeds to get on all fours on the bed and continues to blow my mind. Then it gets ridiculous (in a good way). I can’t remember how it started but before I know it, we’re running around the room, I’m chasing her as she jumps from one bed to the other while we’re both butt ass naked! I catch her…force her head downstairs…then she would slap me on the ass and start bouncing around the room again. I know it sounds ridiculous and like Danny Glover “I’m too damn old for this shit” but I swear this shit was fun as hell. I “Rubber up”…catch her young ass…throw her down on the bed forcefully and start to fuck the shit out of her. We go at it for while and at one point she gets me to flip over so she can get on top. As soon as she mounts, this little fucker slaps me in the face and starts laughing. I begin to imagine all the ways I can kill this bitch and hide her body in Sosua Bay or better yet just fold her up and stick her dumb ass in the dumpster but before I can fully plan out the crime, homegirl begins to ride like she’s on Secretariat going for the Triple Crown. Running/banging/sucking/fucking……running/banging/sucking/fucking…this shit is RIDICULOUS! At one point, there’s a knock at my door and I assume it’s the hotel management telling us to cool the fuck out. I threw on some basketball shorts right quick and opened the door but instead it’s one of my wingmen just checking to see what’s going on. I laugh and say everything’s good and before he can even respond, she yells “Goooooooo!” Damn bitch...now you know English? lol Dude says he can see I’m busy and bounces so youngin’ and I go back to work. I’ll spare the remainder of the sex details but needless to say this is easily one of my best sexual experiences in the DR and I’m glad I decided to grab her at the last minute. After a few hours of this madness and intermittent rest, she takes another shower and begins to get dressed. She’s brushing her hair in the bathroom so I grab the money to pay her. I take out 2000 pesos because at minimum this chica deserves a 500 peso tip (probably deserves more but let’s not get crazy here). Before I can hand her the loot, she turns around and says…”Papi, por que no dos mil pesos para mi?” Then she looks in my hand and can see the 2000 I’m about to give her. She smiles from ear to ear and displays the exuberance of a child on Christmas morning. She gives me a big hug and I tell her that she is beautiful and that she is my favorite chica in the DR (what the fuck else do I have to say to these broads). This chick gives me a look as if that was the nicest thing that any man has ever said to her in her entire life….Swear to God, she is damn near in tears and drops to her knees and gives a repeat performance of her great Head Sanford! If this chick looked a little better (and wasn’t a whore of course) I think I’d be in love! We exchange info and I escort her out to the front. That was one hell of an afternoon!

Sorry about the delayed parts of the story but I do work from time to time and the Finals are on….Until the next Chapter…

GREEKFREAK
06-13-2012, 01:41 AM
Day #3
I get up around 9:30 and I’m feeling better but still not 100%. I’m probably right around 69% (no pun intended) which is not great but definitely better than the 10% I was rolling at last night. Once again most of the fellas meet out at the poolside around the same time and we head up for breakfast. Maybe I just needed something to eat after passing on the burger & fries from last night but after a plate of eggs, mangu, toast & fresh fruit, I immediately jump from 69% to about 77%. You’ve heard our late morning/early afternoon routine of shit talking ‘round the pool so I’ll skip that part this time. We re-group around 2:00 and hit the streets headed toward the beach again. Maybe we went too early or didn’t give it a chance but the beach scene was unimpressive for the most part once again (yes...Sosua Beach) There was one dime piece that approached one of my homeboys after he stopped off for a smoothie (she looked A LOT like the porn star Ice La Fox---look her up if you’re unfamiliar) but he passed and we kept it moving. Chicas lined the streets but many of them appeared as if they were trying to get a few more bucks on their way home from spending the night in a hotel. “Go home chicas…rest, shower, get re-dressed and come out later”. We get back to the hotel but decide to go grab a beer at the New Garden again and watch the cattle parade. I said it before but I’ll say it again…I need to spend at least 1 or 2 nights on my next trip at the New Garden hotel. Rolling out of bed, leaning out the balcony and pointing at a chica to come up to your room seems like an experience I need have at least once. We chill for a few but leave the New Garden and go back for the late afternoon nap.

Nobody wants to sleep the entire trip away so we agree to rest for a couple hours and hit the strip for a late afternoon hoe stroll. Wild guess…..we hit up my boy Freddy and post up @ Rumba’s. Before I continue, I have to say that this fucking place (Sosua) will fuck with your head. Where else can you walk a couple of blocks, see 20-40 bad chicks and have 90% of them eye-fuck the shit out of you. I’ve been back home for a week now and I start to get pissed when I walk by a chick and she doesn’t lick her lips or grab her tits or flash her ass at me. “What the fuck hoe? I got pesos….show me your fallopian tubes and do it now!” (Sosua’s got him now) All of the fellas debate back & forth on whether they are going to grab a chica for an afternoon session or wait until tonight. The women are abundant but for some reason only 2 of the fellas decide to grab something for a quick session. It’s absolutely killing me but I’m still only at around 82% and reluctantly start walking back to the TL. We get close to the Haitian massage parlor on the left across from the TL (literally 20 seconds from the front door of the hotel) when a young light skin thing (no surprise there) walks up from behind and grabs my hand. She caught me off guard so I yanked back but she laughed and asked my name. I stopped and responded to her with the intention of leaving her ass right there in the street, but she had this inexplicable girly flirtatious nature that made me pause. We chat it up for a few and she expresses how much she wants to join me back at the hotel. I know it’s all a game and I just so happened to be her current target, but there’s something about a chick looking past everyone else in your crew and locking eyes on you that just does it for me. She’s probably a 7 at max(both body & face) but this girly thing she has going on sure does beat the business-like stare of death that some of these other chicas possess. We negotiate down to 1500 pesos and once again it’s on! Normal routine…shower, dry off...blah, blah, blah, but then things turn fun. This little spitfire is a barrel of energy and I feel like a 17 year old kid running around my parent’s basement with my freshman girlfriend. She goes in for the head and this youngin’ has some major skills. She tells me to stand up and proceeds to get on all fours on the bed and continues to blow my mind. Then it gets ridiculous (in a good way). I can’t remember how it started but before I know it, we’re running around the room, I’m chasing her as she jumps from one bed to the other while we’re both butt ass naked! I catch her…force her head downstairs…then she would slap me on the ass and start bouncing around the room again. I know it sounds ridiculous and like Danny Glover “I’m too damn old for this shit” but I swear this shit was fun as hell. I “Rubber up”…catch her young ass…throw her down on the bed forcefully and start to fuck the shit out of her. We go at it for while and at one point she gets me to flip over so she can get on top. As soon as she mounts, this little fucker slaps me in the face and starts laughing. I begin to imagine all the ways I can kill this bitch and hide her body in Sosua Bay or better yet just fold her up and stick her dumb ass in the dumpster but before I can fully plan out the crime, homegirl begins to ride like she’s on Secretariat going for the Triple Crown. Running/banging/sucking/fucking……running/banging/sucking/fucking…this shit is RIDICULOUS! At one point, there’s a knock at my door and I assume it’s the hotel management telling us to cool the fuck out. I threw on some basketball shorts right quick and opened the door but instead it’s one of my wingmen just checking to see what’s going on. I laugh and say everything’s good and before he can even respond, she yells “Goooooooo!” Damn bitch...now you know English? lol Dude says he can see I’m busy and bounces so youngin’ and I go back to work. I’ll spare the remainder of the sex details but needless to say this is easily one of my best sexual experiences in the DR and I’m glad I decided to grab her at the last minute. After a few hours of this madness and intermittent rest, she takes another shower and begins to get dressed. She’s brushing her hair in the bathroom so I grab the money to pay her. I take out 2000 pesos because at minimum this chica deserves a 500 peso tip (probably deserves more but let’s not get crazy here). Before I can hand her the loot, she turns around and says…”Papi, por que no dos mil pesos para mi?” Then she looks in my hand and can see the 2000 I’m about to give her. She smiles from ear to ear and displays the exuberance of a child on Christmas morning. She gives me a big hug and I tell her that she is beautiful and that she is my favorite chica in the DR (what the fuck else do I have to say to these broads). This chick gives me a look as if that was the nicest thing that any man has ever said to her in her entire life….Swear to God, she is damn near in tears and drops to her knees and gives a repeat performance of her great Head Sanford! If this chick looked a little better (and wasn’t a whore of course) I think I’d be in love! We exchange info and I escort her out to the front. That was one hell of an afternoon!

Sorry about the delayed parts of the story but I do work from time to time and the Finals are on….Until the next Chapter…

Awesome report brah!! That's Funny.cause I think that chick does porn also... I could be wrong.. But the members will know for sure

hugrad95a
06-13-2012, 02:04 AM
Awesome report brah!! That's Funny.cause I think that chick does porn also... I could be wrong.. But the members will know for sure
She on toticos.com yep that's her.

DASBOOTY
06-13-2012, 02:19 PM
Bobby Drake,

I am thoroughly enjoying your reporting and really like your writing style :iconTU:.

But please, just one little favour:

-could you make more paragraphs in your reports...................my poor eyes are damn near bleeding by the time I finish reading one your reports :rolleyes::rofl::rofl:.

bobbydrake
06-13-2012, 06:37 PM
She on toticos.com yep that's her.

Okay...you know what's crazy as hell. I remember watching that EXACT video a few months before my trip because I wanted to download that "Teke Teke" song since the dudes write up said they love that song down there. That is some crazy shit:rolleyes:

bobbydrake
06-13-2012, 09:11 PM
Night #3
God damn! There’s nothing like some afternoon cooch...GREAT afternoon cooch. Needless to say, I head back to the room and take the mother of all naps. This might have to be a chill night because I’m not afraid to admit that young miss wore me out! (Side note** I’m still trippin’ that this broad is on that damn porn site. I just watched her preview videos again and that raspy voice and youthful exuberance is making me reminisce. Maybe I need to start shooting porn down there...hmmmm). Anyway, I wake up from the nap fully rested and balls drained. I can see that it’s getting dark and I hear some of the fellas bouncing around the hotel so I need to hurry up and get ready for the evening. Things have become repetitive so I’ll condense things a bit:

Drinks in the room...
Walk down the strip…
Repeatedly eye-raped, groped and flashed…
Dinner at Bailey’s (decided on a nice dinner for our last night in Sosua)
Drinks at the Coach’s Corner while watching Miami vs Boston
Time to hit the strip for the final night

We walk by the typical spots but the most action is taking place at Classico’s…Big fucking shock! We step in and grab some tables near the front window and wait for the fun to begin. I’ll give it to Classico’s, they know what to play when the Americans walk in….Ricky Rosay, Kanye, Jay, Drizzy…and I’m ready to party like a rockstar since I couldn’t wild out the night before. One of the first chicas that walks by is that massive mammoried pile of titty meat from the first night. I wish I took a picture of her even though all of you “flaca” lovers would be thoroughly aghast. In all honesty many of you “kinda thick” lovers may be appalled as well but so what? “My name is Bobby Drake and I’m addicted to titty meat”.

She taps me on the leg, smiles and walks off. I can tell she wants to roll with me again but doesn’t pester me like most Sosua women. If I think back to the first night, she didn’t have that overly aggressive thing going on then either. I was the one who approached her in my Vodka induced titty coma. She’s an option, but I simply wave and let her go so that I can survey the landscape on a Friday night. We party for a while longer when I see this guy from Brooklyn who is staying at the TL on a solo mission. We shot the shit with him a few afternoons and he’s alright, so I decide to call him over. We get to chatting for a while when this absolute stunner (gorgeous face, long red hair and a perfect hourglass shape) taps his leg and starts talking to him. It’s loud as fuck so I can’t hear their conversation but I eventually ask him who the hell she is. He says she is the sister of one of his “regulars” and that she’s a cool as hell. I ask if I can butt in and talk to her for a minute to which he says ‘Of course’. I begin to lean down but she looks up in disgust and leans back. I ask her what’s wrong, and I kid you not…this bitch looks me dead in my eyes and says in perfect Queen’s English…”I saw you the other night. You like fat girls!” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. All I could do was shrug my shoulders and laugh. I thought she might laugh also but continues with the sickened look and turns away. Let me get this straight hoe…You make a living by fucking random American/Canadian/European m en damn near everyday of your life. You could probably supply an entire chain of Sperm Banks with the contents of your stomach and you’ve most likely been pissed on a few times by some nasty Germans, YET you are appalled by ME taking home a ‘thick ums’ a few nights ago? Really? I’m thinking all of this stuff now, but in the moment I just smiled and kept it moving. An hour or two go by and a few of the guys find their targets for the night. Three of us don’t make a selection in the club but we all start to walk back to the hotel. Nothing much is really grabbing my attention during the short walk, not to mention I just had an evening session for the ages so there’s a small part of me that is ready to call it a night.

We turn the corner and the guys with company walk back but I tell the others that we can’t go out like this and that we have to turn around. They agree and we head back to El Flow and chill for a few. Still nothing is standing out so one more bites the dust and he heads back. There are now only two of us left and we’re determined to find something. Just as my frustration reaches its max…I see this dark skinned live wire shaking her ass across the street so I point and summon her over. I can’t tell if she’s Haitian or not but who gives a shit at this point. Cute face, sexy frame and some of the nicest lips I’ve seen in three days. Good enough…let’s roll! I offer 1500 pesos and she’s down so we head back to the spot. Live wire does not even begin to explain it. Shorty has a mean head game…so much so that I bust off a quick one just from the head. We clean up and I offer her a drink so that she’ll hang around for a while. She agrees and I just lay back on the bed watching her dance (solely to the music in her head) for close to 20 mins. I love the site of her swinging her hips back & forth and she can clearly see the tent rise in my shorts so she makes her way back to the bed. The head game starts again and at one point I ask her name and how old she is. I can’t remember the name but she nonchalantly states her age. Now the internet is not completely anonymous and I may decide to run for Congress one day so I will not reveal what her answer was, but let’s just say that the first number was a “1”. The most disturbing part is that I simply said “Okay” and laid my head back without a care in the world. There’s a little bit of guilt now but then again I’m helping to stimulate the local economy so it would be selfish of me to further add to the local unemployment rate. Not to mention she already had some mouth babies so what’s the point in stopping now? Continue your philanthropic endeavors and everyone is happy. We bang it out for a while (pretty good, nothing special) but I can’t seem to bust a nut with this condom and her head game is so good, that I tell her to hop off and go downtown. She starts begging for additional mouth babies and I am happy to oblige. We clean up and she gets dressed and leaves. I can’t believe this is my last night in Sosua, but we’ve got two more nights in Santo Domingo coming up so it’s time for bed.

Travel back to Santo and Day’s 4 & 5 coming tomorrow…..

hugrad95a
06-13-2012, 09:59 PM
Let me give you an assist.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/559327_210704395697170_667799802_n.jpg
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/535207_223334024434207_294025095_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/395619_172744489493161_1198445654_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/283669_253568198077456_710248814_n.jpg

bobbydrake
06-13-2012, 10:20 PM
I'm curious too. Below would be playa Alicia and that's not really the place to find the action or viewing pleasure.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44289&d=1333672667)

The beach I was talking about was Sosua Beach. We did check out Playa Alicia just to see the view....

rahsta
06-13-2012, 10:59 PM
Needless to say, I head back to the room and take the mother of all naps. This might have to be a chill night because I’m not afraid to admit that young miss wore me out! (Side note** I’m still trippin’ that this broad is on that damn porn site.

Wait until you go to Rio. You will have fun with alot of chicks that are porn stars. And the girls in Rio will wear you out on the reg. in Rio also.

bobbydrake
06-14-2012, 10:12 PM
Wait until you go to Rio. You will have fun with alot of chicks that are porn stars. And the girls in Rio will wear you out on the reg. in Rio also.

I would LOVE to go to Rio but the prices are just soooo much higher than the DR or Costa Rica :confused:

bobbydrake
06-14-2012, 10:22 PM
Day #4

It’s now morning time, which of course equals breakfast with the fellas. The conversation this morning circles around the same topics of course with one major exception. “Do we really have to leave Sosua and head back to Boca/Santo?” We have just experienced three of the greatest days & nights of our collective lives and we're really going to leave? It’s Saturday morning but we don’t leave from SDQ until Monday morning, so realistically we could just stay another night here and head back tomorrow...not to mention we haven't even seen Saturday night in Sosua yet. The discussion comes extremely close to resulting in an additional night but there are a few issues. Number 1…Our taxi guy has agreed to meet us this morning to provide a ride back to Boca/Santo and by this time I’m sure he’s already on the road. Number 2…There’s going to be a massive pool party thrown by fellow ISOC member Yayow down in Boca today and from the sounds of things it’s going to be off the chain. As difficult as it was to leave this delectable smorgasbord of Dominican vagina, we decide to pack it up and prepare for the long ride ahead. We converge at the front desk a short while later and say our salutations to two of the wings who are leaving from STI later that night. This decision is harder than a Catholic priest at a Cub Scout meeting but like the priest, we do it anyway…

(4 grueling hours later)

We arrive in Boca Chica and attempt to find the El Caucho Hotel where the party is being held. We failed to make hotel reservations beforehand because we were still unsure of our final plans so we ask my taxi guy to drive us to the party so we can check it out. We hop out of the van and walk toward the pool area and quickly realize that we’re in the right spot. We approach the pool and see a ton of people partying, loud music and a shit ton of chicas. This ain’t the Pussy Parade of Sosua but I’m not complaining. We turn around and ask my taxi guy for a good hotel nearby, to which he suggests the Costalunga. We pull up to the Costalunga Hotel and walk in to request a tour of the premises. “What the fuck is this?” I don’t know if any of you have ever stayed there before but this dump has a general look of absolute hopelessness combined with an overwhelming stench of despair & yeast infections. This is NOT going to work! We go back outside and huddle up for a few to determine our next steps. On previous trips I’ve stayed at El Candil but after last year I refuse to go back because the establishment has taken a serious nose dive over the last few years. It’s getting later in the afternoon and we have to make a decision. Our alternate plan was to just stay in Santo Domingo at the Mystik which has never disappointed ….not to mention there are five “Houses of Ill Repute” within 100 feet of the hotel. To my ISOC brother Yayow…I still owe you a bottle of Grey Goose but the fellas all decide that searching for a decent hotel all afternoon would be a waste of time even though the party looks jumping.

(Pack it up and ride out to Santo)

Twenty minutes later we arrive at the Hotel Mystik and I cannot wait to get out of this fucking van. The four of us check in and start walking toward the rear building where our rooms are located. We turn the corner and see three chicas just sitting at a small table next to the building. They stare at the four Americanos walking toward them with luggage in hand and I can see all over their faces that they smell blood. I immediately make eye contact with this slim rubia, with a sexy short haircut and nice round tits for a semi-flaca. Slimmer than I usually prefer, shorter hair than I usually prefer, blonder hair than I usually prefer but something about her is just captivating. We all smile at the table but don’t engage in conversation because we all stink, like a fat girl dancing at a wedding, and the long van ride has everyone beat.

(Unpack, rest for a spell, shower and meet the fellas)

We still have a few bottles of liquor remaining from the duty free shop at the airport so we bring the bottles to the bar/restaurant area in the hotel and set up camp. The bartender walks over and this piece of sexy ass can get it too! (Side note***this fucking country is seriously out-of-control. You can’t go more than 74 seconds without seeing some hot ass chica***) We start drinking a few and watch the OKC – San Antonio game and of course start flirting with the fine ass bartender. She also has a friend just sitting alone at the bar who she introduces us to. I’m going to skip ahead but just remember those two chicas!

Game is over and it’s time to hit the “Houses”. We walk in the first few joints and there are some absolute stunners. A couple of the fellas see some things they want to take, but we want to see all of the talent in all five spots before we make a decision. We enter house number 4 and sit down for a minute. I look around for a while, evaluating the talent and see something I think I’d like to take back. Just before I call her over, another one comes running over from the bar smiling and waving like crazy. It’s the “Rubia” from earlier who was hanging outside the hotel. There was a bit of chemistry from earlier and it’s ramped up even more now. I tell her to come over and it becomes quickly apparent that our genitals will be getting very familiar a short time from now. Two of the fellas go back to the first house to retrieve their selections and myself plus one grab our chicas from this spot. We all take the 30 second walk back to the Mystik and re-establish base camp at the bar. We all pay for the Todo La Noche experience, which runs about 5000 pesos. Ouch! A far cry from Sosua prices but this is TLN and Santo Domingo so the cost of doing business is a bit higher. One of the best things about the Mystik is the spacious restaurant/bar area which for some reason is always empty, so we turn it into our own mini-club. We break out the bottles and Ipod docking station and proceed to party like it’s 1999. The bartender & her friend are longingly looking at our mini-fiesta but we couldn’t care less at that point. After an hour or two of partying we all decide to break camp and return to our respective fuck dens.

(This day’s story is getting sort of long so I’ll speed it up)

Shower, suck, fuck, suck, talk, laugh, suck, fuck. Brief enough for you? I’d put this shorty right about the middle of the pack as far as DR sexual experiences, which considering some of my nights really isn’t that bad. Best of all she’s cool as fuck and doesn’t reject me once throughout the night when I tap her shoulder and request a repeat. One surprising thing was that her titties were fake. They looked real as hell in her little dress and nobody else would have guessed when I asked in the morning. Didn’t know they had such great Titty Doctors down in the DR. I finally give it a rest around 4 am and attempted to get some sleep. I can honestly say that I have zero complaints about leaving Sosua after night #1 in Santo.

bobbydrake
06-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Day #5
We’ve arrived at the final full day in this Caribbean paradise, even though it seems like yesterday I was on the plane and on my way down. Although this is a sad time, one thing makes this wake up a whole lot better….Miss Rubia laying next to me. I promise you that I was awake for all of two and a half minutes when Miss Rubia, who was half asleep herself, let out a petite morning sigh and slowly moved her head toward my chest. She started kissing my chest and soon enough began to work her way down. Let’s take a step back for a second…these Dominican women must have some sort of built in erection radar coupled with an innate desire to address that erection. I’m not quite sure why this was the first night that I secured a “Toda La Noche” but needless to say this was an excellent choice. After several minutes of her oral dominance, I try to get her to stop and come up for a morning smash session, but she resisted my efforts (bitch must have had a high midichlorian count, because the force was strong with this one). She just picked up the intensity of the Head Sanford til I eventually let one off and then looked up at me as if to say…”You’ve never had morning head like that before have you?…Now go to sleep crazy American”. As you wish my dear…I go back to sleep for a couple of hours, which seem like the best two hours of sleep all week. Once again I awake with morning wood and once again this sexy thing attacked the wood like Paul Bunyan on HGH. This time she only hit the head for a minute or two then decided it was time for the smash session. I swear these Dominican chicks are intelligently designed by a higher power for cooking Arroz con Pollo and fucking!

We wrap up the session, clean up and I walk her out. During the walk she asked if me if the fellas and I wanted to go with her and some of the other girls down to Boca Chica and chill on the beach. Not a bad idea but I don’t want to be at the mercy of some broad I just met and her timeframe for going down and returning. I let her know that we’ll think about it and get back to her later. I return to the back and hit up my one wingman’s room to see if he wants to grab breakfast. I knock on the door and his chica answered, dressed solely in a bed sheet that barely covered her chocolate tits. I smile and look behind her only to see this happy looking fucker laying back on the bed with his arms folded behind his head and the biggest cheese grin you’ve ever seen. Homeboy has a grown ass man full beard but together with his silly boyish grin make him look like a 9 year old Rick Ross at fucking Disney Land. Clearly he’s not going anywhere for a while so I leave Happy Rick behind and grab the other fellas for some breakfast and a quick walk around the block. We eat, get dressed and walk down to the Jaragua Hotel & Casino. Not much going on at the Casino except for this tall caramel delight who worked in the casino and was calling numbers on the microphone for Bingo or Plingo or Keno or whatever the fuck she was doing. Not really relevant, but this chick looked like a Latin 27 year old Vanessa Williams with ass! God I love this country!

We stroll on back to the hotel and hit Happy Rick’s room to see if he’s dressed and ready to explore the city a little. We walk upstairs and see this happy bastard sitting on a chair in the hallway with his thick ass arm candy and a facial expression of complete & utter bliss. She’s rubbing his head and he has his cheek conveniently resting on her titty meat. Mind you, this is Happy Rozay’s rookie trip down here and in that very moment I knew….”The DR claims another one for life!” We finally get him to escort her to the front desk, so that she can roll out and we can all walk the city. He returns with the most pitiful look on his face….Reminded me of Mr. Chow after he jumped out of the ice machine in Bangkok shivering…”Chow, so cold….Chow, so cold”. We walk the city a bit but with nothing much going on, we make the decision to roll back to the hotel, grab a nap and get ready for the last night. During my trip last year we hit up this sports bar called “La Base” which had the most beautiful waitresses on earth so undoubtedly that will be on the agenda for the evening and then see what the night holds.

Gimme a few and I'll finally finish....

minkyboodle
09-23-2013, 09:24 AM
Sorry to come to the party late but I just wanted to say thanks for a great trip report.
Yeah for a man that likes titties (myself as well) a lot of this can happen in Sosua

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=84409&d=1379942547

Sounds like you had a great time thanks for posting your experience.
Scott

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=84408&d=1379942544