PDA

View Full Version : Warn her that leaving early = less money! Or spring it on her?

No Worries
06-13-2012, 01:42 PM
I have seen a number of guys on here deal with early runners in many different ways. From paying them less, to paying the entire amount and never dealing with them again, to attempting not to pay anything at all. I have one question for the board. Do you ever just warn the girl ahead of time? During the negociations for example?

What if you just told the female while walking back to your hotel "Listen, we agreed to 3K for ALL night, but if you get a phone call at 3AM that your cow has been hit by a car and you need to leave early. Than I am only going to give you 1K!"

I have read a number of reports where guys try to pay them ST money and the girls flip out and demand full payment. I wonder how much of the drama that would cut out of the situation. If we can talk about price and time and sex acts before hand, maybe telling them up front that they will be "fined" if they pull a runner and be payed far less than the agreed amount will make things easier.

JD426
06-13-2012, 01:51 PM
I have seen a number of guys on here deal with early runners in many different ways. From paying them less, to paying the entire amount and never dealing with them again, to attempting not to pay anything at all. I have one question for the board. Do you ever just warn the girl ahead of time? During the negociations for example?

What if you just told the female while walking back to your hotel "Listen, we agreed to 3K for ALL night, but if you get a phone call at 3AM that your cow has been hit by a car and you need to leave early. Than I am only going to give you 1K!"

I have read a number of reports where guys try to pay them ST money and the girls flip out and demand full payment. I wonder how much of the drama that would cut out of the situation. If we can talk about price and time and sex acts before hand, maybe telling them up front that they will be "fined" if they pull a runner and be payed far less than the agreed amount will make things easier.

I Hate it when that happens...

greydread
06-13-2012, 01:53 PM

Dealing with Chicas in the DR comes with a caveat: "There Are No Guarrantees"

You can negotiate, warn, threaten, speak perfect Spanish or sign a f'ing contract and it won't matter at all. She's gonna do what she's gonna do. I do have one firm rule though. No cell phones. Mine and hers get turned off at the door and set on the table. I try to treat them like they're on a date. Not a piece of meat, but a desireable Woman in the company of an appreciative Man. It works with most but like I said, there are no guarrantees. If she breaks out after one nut and you paid $1,500RD for the priviledge WTF? $38.46? I've given strippers a lot more for a lot less in the past.

el toro
06-13-2012, 01:57 PM
Personally I believe in trying to choose wisely and putting pretty simple, but clear expectations out there. However, I think if I have to get into specific acts, posititions, or the way I like it or give warnings about departure times then it's not going to be a good experience for either of us. Chicas can agree to anything and still reneg so sometimes it's just better to hope that you created the right vibe and chemistry and go with it because sometimes the extra talking about rules and warnings ruins the experience for both of you.

I have them try to stay past the ST more often than try to cut out early. Back in my March trip I argued one into the morning session and it was a great experience. Turned out that she just wanted the morning session a lot earlier than I would have awoken naturally. Then I had one that I tried to pay for ST when she cut out early and I chose the wrong time to stand my ground--politur had to be called and eventually I had to pay the 600 pesos difference. In hindsight I was laughing about it because it's only $15 difference, but sometimes I choose the wrong time to stand by my principles and this was one of them.

DCIronman
06-13-2012, 02:03 PM
Dealing with Chicas in the DR comes with a caveat: "There Are No Guarrantees"

You can negotiate, warn, threaten, speak perfect Spanish or sign a f'ing contract and it won't matter at all. She's gonna do what she's gonna do. I do have one firm rule though. No cell phones. Mine and hers get turned off at the door and set on the table. I try to treat them like they're on a date. Not a piece of meat, but a desireable Woman in the company of an appreciative Man. It works with most but like I said, there are no guarrantees. If she breaks out after one nut and you paid $1,500RD for the priviledge WTF? $38.46? I've given strippers a lot more for a lot less in the past.

Agreed.

There are no guarantees no matter what you do. So I feel that my time is much better spent screening chicas, and developing enough of a rapport with one that she doesn't want or feel the need to break out early.

Can't speak for everyone. But this generally works for me.

The Sage
06-13-2012, 02:20 PM
More and more I don't do TLN unless she's a known quantity. If they pass the ST test I may consider them for an all nighter. When I do I just go with the flow. While I've have had them want or need to leave at 9 it's been a long time since one attempted to leave in the middle of the night.

True story, years ago after a great session with a Crystal salida she tells me at 4:00 in the morning she had to leave. She had given her all during the first round and she was one I had salivated for over a couple of trips before pulling the trigger, so rather than get mad I walked her to the taxi stand. She later turned out to be one of my most memoriabe favoritas. She still holds the record for the most days with me (nine) over one trip and that was done on the cheap at her insistence. None of this would have happened if I had gone off on her that first evening. Sometimes you just got to put things in the proper perspective.

eastcoastallstar
06-13-2012, 02:28 PM
A scheming chick is a scheming chick, she knows exactly what's she's gonna do even before she gets into the room.

That's why I rarely choose a TLN with a chick unless, I know her already or we've had a little time to get to know each other.

But in the rare cases that a chick wants to leave before she fufills our agreement, she gets less, fuck that.

elmudo
06-13-2012, 02:44 PM

Thanks for raising this. Just like my wife, communication with these chicas on all things is extremely critical. I usually tell them in Classicos (where I usually do my pickups for the night), that if they leave early, OR if I don't get a morning nut off, then they get paid less money.

If they like it, they'll play along. If they don't, on to the next spinner that I see across the floor :corky:

El-Rey
06-13-2012, 02:58 PM
I am actually gone start a thread soon about this and other topics. I've Never had a girl even want to leave early. I've had St where the girl wanted to stay and sleep. Its all how you communicate.

BorisDaBulletDodger
06-13-2012, 03:12 PM
I am actually gone start a thread soon about this and other topics. I've Never had a girl even want to leave early. I've had St where the girl wanted to stay and sleep. Its all how you communicate.

It might be the endless supply of Cocount Ciroc:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BorisDaBulletDodger
06-13-2012, 03:13 PM
A scheming chick is a scheming chick, she knows exactly what's she's gonna do even before she gets into the room.

That's why I rarely choose a TLN with a chick unless, I know her already or we've had a little time to get to know each other.

But in the rare cases that a chick wants to leave before she fufills our agreement, she gets less, fuck that.

I basically stopped looking for TLN also.

eastcoastallstar
06-13-2012, 03:19 PM
I basically stopped looking for TLN also.

I should add unless it's @ Barba Negra. Then I get a TLN everynight.

knotty
06-13-2012, 03:35 PM
only happened to me, i think, 2 or 3 times in the last 8 years, and only one trip about getting a reduced amount, and that was a brasileira. Her rants did not last long, and she switched up her behavior before leaving. I just think the bitch was crazy, that's all. But I would say if you want to be safe, mention it in the beginning.

BorisDaBulletDodger
06-13-2012, 03:42 PM
I should add unless it's @ Barba Negra. Then I get a TLN everynight.

+1 for Passions as well or I will report to Passions Human resources!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Irie
06-13-2012, 03:42 PM
I picked one up from Classicos a few trips ago and (thanks to the board) ensured that we were talking toda la noche when we agreed to 2500 or 3000 (don't remember).

Well, we spent at least another hour or two at Classicos partying when a group of us (thinking TNT, Nap, Adios, ?) decide to head over to After One. She didn't have an issue with it so off we went.

We partied there and finally left and got back to the apartment around 5 ish. We're standing in the kitchen talking and getting ready to get into action when she mentions she has to leave soon. WTF? She was implying like within the hour or so.

A heated discussion ensued to the point that I had no interest at all in being with her. I took 500 pesos out and tried to hand it to her. She wouldn't accept so I put it back in my pocket. This is when I went on a mini rant (not alcohol induced of course) about how I would see her again in future nights and she could count on her not being in my rotation. I also let her know that I I had many friends in town that I would let know about this.

It was like a light switch the way she changed her attitude and was all over me again. I still wanted no part of it at this point because the mood was ruined. I took the 500 pesos out again and gave it too her. She at least acted happy at the moment and I walked her out.

BorisDaBulletDodger
06-13-2012, 03:48 PM
I picked one up from Classicos a few trips ago and (thanks to the board) ensured that we were talking toda la noche when we agreed to 2500 or 3000 (don't remember).

Well, we spent at least another hour or two at Classicos partying when a group of us (thinking TNT, Nap, Adios, ?) decide to head over to After One. She didn't have an issue with it so off we went.

We partied there and finally left and got back to the apartment around 5 ish. We're standing in the kitchen talking and getting ready to get into action when she mentions she has to leave soon. WTF? She was implying like within the hour or so.

A heated discussion ensued to the point that I had no interest at all in being with her. I took 500 pesos out and tried to hand it to her. She wouldn't accept so I put it back in my pocket. This is when I went on a mini rant (not alcohol induced of course) about how I would see her again in future nights and she could count on her not being in my rotation. I also let her know that I I had many friends in town that I would let know about this.

It was like a light switch the way she changed her attitude and was all over me again. I still wanted no part of it at this point because the mood was ruined. I took the 500 pesos out again and gave it too her. She at least acted happy at the moment and I walked her out.

I had several instances like that as well, One time agreeing to a price at After 1 I think of 2000, and then got to the NG, and then she asked for money, busting out the phone and putting in 2500, I kicked her ass out and gave her a few hundred pesos. Security was involved.

Then there was wolverine, who I negotiated a TLN with, refused to shower or take her clothes off, and I was so turned off, then when she wanted to leave after the first nut, I was glad, but short paid her. Security was involved with that too.

BorisDaBulletDodger
06-13-2012, 03:58 PM
We should make a putaggreement cards and sell them like those mofos selling clams con diareah on the beach

ST or TLN

CBJ or BBBJ

Anal?

Dedos en Culo?

If no continue to next question
Cuantos dedos?

1,2,3,4, TODO!!!!!

Dedos en mi culo?

DQuick?

Do you know Dquick?

Kissing?

Throating?

slapping?

If no continue on

slapping of face?

slapping of ass?

slapping of titty?

Where can I leche?

etc etc etc

make her sign or click I agree with an app available on Android market

JD426
06-13-2012, 04:13 PM
We should make a putaggreement cards and sell them like those mofos selling clams con diareah on the beach

ST or TLN

CBJ or BBBJ

Anal?

Dedos en Culo?

Cuantos dedos?

1,2,3,4, TODO!!!!!

Dedos en mi culo?

DQuick?

Do you know Dquick?

Kissing?

Throating?

slapping?

If no continue on

slapping of face?

slapping of ass?

slapping of titty?

Where can I leche?

etc etc etc

If she answers "SI" to the first Dquick Pregunta.. its gonna be an even quicker Interview Y rejection letter ...

I like your idea though, with some Clip Boards, and Pens taped to a string and attached to the clip , so they cant steal them.

BorisDaBulletDodger
06-13-2012, 04:18 PM
If she answers "SI" to the first Dquick Pregunta.. its gonna be an even quicker Interview Y rejection letter ...

I like your idea though, with some Clip Boards, and Pens taped to a string and attached to the clip , so they cant steal them.

Or T-shirt time for Naptime:lol::lol::lol:

I heard the Frito shirts are on Closeout special:rofl::rofl:

The Sage
06-13-2012, 04:19 PM
Last trip I picked up a little pixey (4'11" maybe 105lbs) with T&A at Aafter 1. Very pretty girl. Didnt pursue her initially because I was "chillin" yet she noticed me looking at her and left her group of friends to come over to talk. We eventually agreed to 2K. Back at the house she played much bigger than her size. In the morning I wanted more. She refused. At that moment it dawned on me that I hadn't asked for TLN. Okay, screwed that up. Got her some orange juice, paid her, and saw her on her way. For the rest of the trip any time she saw me she would come over to say hello. Never got a chance to go with her again which was unfortunate. I'll make up for that if she's in town during my next trip. Now I have a new friend and friends of a new friend where if I would have acted the fool I would not. Fighting witha chick because you perceive you were cheated out of a few bucks based on some act she didnt do (that is if you at least got your first nut) in my experience will never pay off.

Redline
06-13-2012, 05:02 PM
I had a few TLN in DR and they did not work out very well, one leaving early.
I decided ST was the way to go and if I was happy with her, then consider TLN.
I missed the ones I really wanted, and was left with second choices.
Acting immediatly could have made it a whole other trip... lesson learned!!!

I Rio, all were ST.
I was pleased with most of them and most asked to stay the night at the agreed ST rate.
None of them were in a rush to leave in the morning.

DR was at Rocky's and Rio was in a bright Studio Apt.

Luck of the draw... maybe, apples and oranges... probably.

eastcoastallstar
06-13-2012, 05:06 PM
Do you know Dquick?

Kissing?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

el toro
06-13-2012, 05:10 PM
Some trips I had all TLNs--none wanted to leave and each worked out well--all new girls at that. Then I hit a stretch where the only decent TLN was with those I've known awhile. I've learned too that if you're set on having a TLN and don't have anyone you can call, get a Passions chica, or meet one early evening and get to know her over a few drinks first.

Jimmydr
06-13-2012, 05:28 PM

With over 1,000 sessions over 15 years, sometimes one or two really need to leave early.

MrHappy
06-13-2012, 05:31 PM
I would never suggest that one shoot for TLN.

You tell them it's for short time. Then, if they stay, there's a lot better chance that it's because they like hanging out with you. The number that sticks in their mind is the ST number.

The more they like hanging out with you, the better the odds she's going to have a good time with you in the sack.

I don't think I've ever run across a girl that asked for more money in the morning, after agreeing to a ST the night before, then ending up sleeping over.

eastcoastallstar
06-13-2012, 05:33 PM
I find that the most aggressive chicks (the dick grabbers) are the ones that try to get out of the room quick. Make sure you choose the hoe, don't let her choose you.

Jimmydr
06-13-2012, 05:39 PM
I find that the most aggressive chicks (the dick grabbers) are the ones that try to get out of the room quick. Make sure you choose the hoe, don't let her choose you.

Think about your target market.

TC
06-13-2012, 06:14 PM
I'm normally a ST guy, but this happened to me twice, and I handled it differently. Neither time was in DR.

First time was in Pattaya, and involved a barfine, in addition to what I was paying her. The barfine is the same for ST and LT, I doubt the bar would take an interest. After we got done with Round 1, she got the phone call. I gave her 1500 (a Thai baht and Domincan peso were about the same at the time, as were rates. She actually looked surprised that I was only giving her that, instead of the 3,000 or whatever for LT. It crossed my mind not to give her anything, since I did not ask for ST, and that's what she gave me, but I would have felt like a cheap asshole. Besides, no use in giving people in this world another reason to hate Americans.

The second time was in Negril, and was a little different. It was my first night there, I was up since an un-godly hour of the morning to catch an early flight, and it was late. I was dead tired. I found this girl at Scrub-a-Dub. We agreed on all night (I forget the exact price). We get back to my place, and I get one of the all-time best blow jobs of my life, then fuck her in a few positions, and then fade off into a deep coma-like sleep. In the morning, I reached for her again, and she refused. She showered and dressed. She said that she spent the night, as agreed, but we never actually specified sex in the morning. technically, she was right. Since I was in a new country for the first time, and wasn't sure of protocol, safety issues, whether 5 guys would come back and kick my ass if I refused payment, I paid her what I agreed to. I told her she was losing money, because I would have fucked her many times during my stay, but since she was pulling this shit, I will never go with her again. And I didn't. We had already exchanged phone numbers, and she called several times over the course of my stay, but I refused to answer when I saw her number come up. I paid a little tuition in the school of life, but learned a valuable lesson. She won the battle but lost the war.

dquick
06-13-2012, 06:57 PM
This is when I went on a mini rant (not alcohol induced of course) about how I would see her again in future nights and she could count on her not being in my rotation. I also let her know that I I had many friends in town that I would let know about this.

I only can think of one time when this exact circumstance happened to me. It was Virginia. I have NEVER sessioned with her since and this was over a year ago.

There has been others where I left unsatisfied for other reasons and I did not even bother to say anything. I visit enough that I know I will see them again and let them watch as I choose somebody else. Usually this happens on the same trip.

Unfortunately, too many Sosua Chicas can't think about the consequences for tomorrow. The ones that can, may find a place in Dquick's rotation.

The Sage
06-13-2012, 07:06 PM
I'm convinced there's a group of guys that will only go after girls who, in their minds, look like stateside prostitutes. These guys have way more problems per nut than those of us who only seek out the opposite.

dquick
06-13-2012, 07:14 PM
More and more I don't do TLN unless she's a known quantity. If they pass the ST test I may consider them for an all nighter. When I do I just go with the flow. While I've have had them want or need to leave at 9 it's been a long time since one attempted to leave in the middle of the night.

Any time I get a TLN from a chica I don't know and the sex is average at best, my first thought is that I would rather they just left. I can think of a chica like this, my last trip.

And I guess kicking a chica out in the middle of the night is not a good idea. :rolleyes:

Irie
06-13-2012, 07:30 PM
I only can think of one time when this exact circumstance happened to me. It was Virginia. I have NEVER sessioned with her since and this was over a year ago.

There has been others where I left unsatisfied for other reasons and I did not even bother to say anything. I visit enough that I know I will see them again and let them watch as I choose somebody else. Usually this happens on the same trip.

Unfortunately, too many Sosua Chicas can't think about the consequences for tomorrow. The ones that can, may find a place in Dquick's rotation.

Blond hair and flacca. Seemed like a sweet girl, but I never pulled her again.

And she knew it for the next few nights!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Irie
06-13-2012, 07:32 PM
I'm convinced there's a group of guys that will only go after girls who, in their minds, look like stateside prostitutes. These guys have way more problems per nut than those of us who only seek out the opposite.

I hate brief responses, but......

Cosign that post!:biggrin:

Rubicon
06-13-2012, 07:38 PM
then fade off into a deep coma-like sleep. In the morning, I reached for her again, and she refused. She showered and dressed. She said that she spent the night,

That's exactly one of the reasons why I very, very rarely do TLN's. There are a couple of chicas I know in POP who occasionally stay the night but, stay the night or not, they get ST payment cause I pay them to fuck. I don't pay them to stay the night (sleep). And, admittedly, I'm not super monger and I can't fuck all night, especially after having been out partying.

rahsta
06-13-2012, 07:53 PM
I had a few TLN in DR and they did not work out very well, one leaving early.
I decided ST was the way to go and if I was happy with her, then consider TLN.
I missed the ones I really wanted, and was left with second choices.
Acting immediatly could have made it a whole other trip... lesson learned!!!

I Rio, all were ST.
I was pleased with most of them and most asked to stay the night at the agreed ST rate.
None of them were in a rush to leave in the morning.

DR was at Rocky's and Rio was in a bright Studio Apt.

Luck of the draw... maybe, apples and oranges... probably.

Samething happens to me in Rio also. Most of the chicks stay over night with multiple nuts.

getrhythm
06-13-2012, 07:59 PM
I swear that more often than not the reason I TLN isn't so much cause I liked the chica so much, the comfort of having a warm body next to me while I sleep, or the prospect of another nut in the morning. It's because after a long night of drinking, partying and phucking, the last thing I want to do is roust my ass out of bed and walk the girl down to get her ID so she can be let out. So it's not so much paying her to sleep - but paying her so you don't have to get up...

BTW - speaking of Rio, I don't see how you don't TLN there. Every single time I pulled one or more garotas out of Help (probably around 50 all told) they stayed the night, and were almost always good for another nut or two the next day. Rio's the bomb for that (or at least it was in the Help days)...

officemgr
06-13-2012, 07:59 PM
i like st but if the service is outstanding i will try to get the chick to stay for extra pesos. if i do shoot for tln i always tell them how many leches i am expecting and if they do not meet my expectations they might get locked in the room. if they try to bogart more pesos they get picked up and escorted out.

i did have a chick that refused any money with one leche already done after getting a emergency call that her father was sick. she apologized profusely and left. since then i have recommended her to a number of wayward souls and they all seemed happy with her but she has put on too much weight for me to revisit.

SeaWeed
06-13-2012, 08:42 PM
well if you really like the GFE experiences and TLN's........then go to Jamaica.......none better

dquick
06-13-2012, 08:54 PM

ST or TLN

CBJ or BBBJ

Anal?

Dedos en Culo?

Cuantos dedos?

1,2,3,4, TODO!!!!!

Dedos en mi culo?

DQuick?

Do you know Dquick?

Kissing?

Throating?

slapping?

If no continue on

slapping of face?

slapping of ass?

slapping of titty?

Where can I leche?

etc etc etc

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You have to know my real name to ask this question. And MANY, MANY chicas know me.

dquick
06-13-2012, 09:09 PM

I have to disagree. My x-favorita, Yani, is one of the biggest Dick Grabbing chicas on the strip. And before my first session with Geneysi, she got my attention in Classicos by biting me on the ass.

These chicas never tried to leave early. Now getting them to leave is another story. I guess this can be a problem too.

Rubicon
06-13-2012, 09:15 PM
the last thing I want to do is roust my ass out of bed and walk the girl down to get her ID so she can be let out. So it's not so much paying her to sleep - but paying her so you don't have to get up...

:rofl:

And I'm just the opposite. I'd rather get through the trouble of sending her on her way that night and try and sleep in in the morning, than to have to get up in the morning (hungover and tired) and have to see her off.

questner
06-13-2012, 10:12 PM
One of the reasons TLN are good for me when I am totally exhausted and delay my ST till dawn.

On many occasions I am not in a mood or got no power for a second morning round.

TLNs for me is a way into more human intimacy. When girls fall asleep they stop being a paid companion, they even drop some years of their age into other unspoken territory. I may just keep on listening to their snoring cantatas, still I feel more much more connected to them than to plastic everyday weather wishers in corporate elevators. (btw on the top of the latest Trump buildings one now only can see ...MP with TRU still missing. Just a rant)

SeaWeed
06-13-2012, 10:15 PM

And I'm just the opposite. I'd rather get through the trouble of sending her on her way that night and try and sleep in in the morning, than to have to get up in the morning (hungover and tired) and have to see her off.

what fun is it if you are kicking them out at night.....dayum some of the best action happens in the morning........dayum that's Sosua mentality for you........there is a lot of sex outside of Sosua you know........lol

yayow
06-13-2012, 10:29 PM
what fun is it if you are kicking them out at night.....dayum some of the best action happens in the morning........dayum that's Sosua mentality for you........there is a lot of sex outside of Sosua you know........lol

Damn SeaWeed, you are the Mike Lodge of Jamaica, let it flow, pushing too hard can be a turn off, at least for this guy.

TNT72
06-13-2012, 10:33 PM
Damn SeaWeed, you are the Mike Lodge of Jamaica, let it flow, pushing too hard can be a turn off, at least for this guy.

Wait........are you trying to say that SeaWeed likes Jamaica???

TonyT
06-13-2012, 10:48 PM
I paid her what I agreed to. I told her she was losing money, because I would have fucked her many times during my stay, but since she was pulling this shit, I will never go with her again. And I didn't. We had already exchanged phone numbers, and she called several times over the course of my stay, but I refused to answer when I saw her number come up. I paid a little tuition in the school of life, but learned a valuable lesson. She won the battle but lost the war.

Their culture is based on right now....not 5 minutes from now and not maybe some income over several days or weeks. Most would take up an offer for a Red Stripe right NOW over an offer for a case of beer the next day. While it might seem like the culture is stupid, it's just the way they know how to live for now. BTW, she won the war because she got what she needed then....

BorisDaBulletDodger
06-13-2012, 10:49 PM

should change his handle to jamaicapedia:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

questner
06-13-2012, 10:54 PM

SeaWeed is a real ambassador:clap:(hope this means only this type of 'clap' and not the other 'clap' :rofl:)

I like it too.

Out of days gone long time ago For all who wish they speak the language of Dante:

Giamaica lyrics (F. Bravo – G.Consolini)

Giamaica!
Giamaica! Giamaica!
Quando mi sembrava di bruciare sotto il tuo bel sole ardente.
Sai che mi potevo dissetare presso l'acqua di una fonte.
Ma come potro dissetare l'arsura di questo mio cuore,
Che dalla passione d'amore sento bruciar?!

Giamaica, Giamaica,
T'ho lasciato un giorno per sfuggere la sua bocca inaridita...
Oggi tu mi vedi ritornare come un'anima pentita.
Quel volto di mistica donna, quegli occhi di finta madonna,
Che tutti tradisce ed inganna non so scordar...

Giamaica! Giamaica!
Sotto il tuo bel cielo tropicale voglio vivere e morir.
Giamaica! Giamaica!
Giamaica!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD2YMxifUVM

yayow
06-13-2012, 11:01 PM
Their culture is based on right now....not 5 minutes from now and not maybe some income over several days or weeks. Most would take up an offer for a Red Stripe right NOW over an offer for a case of beer the next day. While it might seem like the culture is stupid, it's just the way they know how to live for now. BTW, she won the war because she got what she needed then....

You are right she may have gotten what she needed at the time, and that in many cultures is all they care about, but saying she won the war I disagree, she won the battle, maybe; but the war no way. To win a war you got to have some foresight, and that is something that most of the chicas lack.

TonyT
06-13-2012, 11:21 PM
You are right she may have gotten what she needed at the time, and that in many cultures is all they care about, but saying she won the war I disagree, she won the battle, maybe; but the war no way. To win a war you got to have some foresight, and that is something that most of the chicas lack.

You are correct....they only see the battle and not the larger war. I guess the same logic applies when in some countries they buy one smoke at a time cause that is all they need at the time but at the end of the day they smoke 20 and paid 2-3 times the cost of a pack...

eastcoastallstar
06-13-2012, 11:50 PM
Bad Example--Super Bad Example.

I have to disagree. My x-favorita, Yani, is one of the biggest Dick Grabbing chicas on the strip. And before my first session with Geneysi, she got my attention in Classicos by biting me on the ass.

These chicas never tried to leave early. Now getting them to leave is another story. I guess this can be a problem too.

eastcoastallstar
06-13-2012, 11:56 PM

Ya think......naaaaaaa LMAO

Chief Papi Lindo
06-14-2012, 12:20 AM

well... u are the LEGEND, no?

The Sage
06-14-2012, 12:29 AM
By te time Yani's clock runs down she's out like a light as shown in your famous cadaver picture of her. Geneysi is so clingy that you have to throw her ass out to get her to leave. Neither of those girls are hard core in my opinion. They just looking to find love any ole way they can.

Rubicon
06-14-2012, 08:06 AM
what fun is it if you are kicking them out at night.....dayum some of the best action happens in the morning........

As is the case with most things, it's a matter of preference. Over the years I used to work out with weights. On a couple of occasions I tried to start an early morning program so I could workout before I went to work. What I found was that, although my mind is sharp as a tack first thing in the morning, my blood just wasn't flowing until I had been awake a few hours.

dayum that's Sosua mentality for you........there is a lot of sex outside of Sosua you know........lol

SeaWeed, you've heard the old saying about "ASSUME"? What's given you the impression I'm a Sosua guy? Outside of going to the beach, maybe 4 times, I haven't mongered in Sosua in probably 4 years. All of my sex comes from outside of Sosua.

Mi tink maybe you been hittin' more of dat Jamaican ganja than pussy? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MrHappy
06-14-2012, 09:49 AM
You are correct....they only see the battle and not the larger war. I guess the same logic applies when in some countries they buy one smoke at a time cause that is all they need at the time but at the end of the day they smoke 20 and paid 2-3 times the cost of a pack...

it's the same principle as phone cards too. Phone cards are nothing but legal robbery.

person here will tell you that they spend 100 pesos a day on phone cards, but can't afford to pay a 600 peso postpago account.

Absurd.

greydread
06-14-2012, 10:24 AM
it's the same principle as phone cards too. Phone cards are nothing but legal robbery.

person here will tell you that they spend 100 pesos a day on phone cards, but can't afford to pay a 600 peso postpago account.

Absurd.

No one with the recent memory of hunger will assume tomorrow's dinner. We take it for granted.

Nakom
06-14-2012, 10:56 AM
I have a stategy that works great for me, and you are welcome to try it if you like. You need a small amount of basic spanish to make sure she understands. Once I find the chica I want, and it does not matter if I knew her from before or if she is fresh meat, I always give them the option - let them decide before you head back to the room.

I tell them I pay 1000 for ST or 2000 for TLN. You pick which one you want. 95% pick TLN, and of those, 95% stay TLN. The 2 or 3 I have had that left early after this conversation, have taken the 1000 without much of a fight. They always say "you said 2000", and then you remind them that you only pay 1000 for ST and 2000 for TLN - and it is her decision if she wants to stay or go.

Yo pagar 1000 para 2 horas o 2000 para toda la noche. Es tu decision. Tu entiendes?

Maybe I have just been lucky in selecting good girls (but I doubt it), but this has worked for me with great results.

JD426
06-14-2012, 11:07 AM
I have a stategy that works great for me, and you are welcome to try it if you like. You need a small amount of basic spanish to make sure she understands. Once I find the chica I want, and it does not matter if I knew her from before or if she is fresh meat, I always give them the option - let them decide before you head back to the room.

I tell them I pay 1000 for ST or 2000 for TLN. You pick which one you want. 95% pick TLN, and of those, 95% stay TLN. The 2 or 3 I have had that left early after this conversation, have taken the 1000 without much of a fight. They always say "you said 2000", and then you remind them that you only pay 1000 for ST and 2000 for TLN - and it is her decision if she wants to stay or go.

Yo pagar 1000 para 2 horas o 2000 para toda la noche. Es tu decision. Tu entiendes?

Maybe I have just been lucky in selecting good girls (but I doubt it), but this has worked for me with great results.

Thats a good plan, but you gotta start using "Tu Sabe" more , makes you sound more dominican...its more like "you know , i know, as we both know "

el toro
06-14-2012, 11:12 AM

It's like offering a child grape juice or apple juice. In theory it seems like an effective strategy and it works for you, great. Chicas get so caught up in just hearing the pesos numbers that of course they'll want the higher numbe without thinking about what it entails though, but I guess if most don't put up a fight when given the lower for leaving after the ST, it's a good move.

greydread
06-14-2012, 11:34 AM
It's like offering a child grape juice or apple juice. In theory it seems like an effective strategy and it works for you, great. Chicas get so caught up in just hearing the pesos numbers that of course they'll want the higher numbe without thinking about what it entails though, but I guess if most don't put up a fight when given the lower for leaving after the ST, it's a good move.

More like "Grape Juice" or the "Purple Drink".

el toro
06-14-2012, 11:40 AM
More like "Grape Juice" or the "Purple Drink".

haha. You know not everybody knows what 'purple drink' is. Made me think of Dave Chappell.

DCIronman
06-14-2012, 11:42 AM
Thats a good plan, but you gotta start using "Tu Sabe" more , makes you sound more dominican...its more like "you know , i know, as we both know "
Wrong context. In this instance, entiendes is proper. Dominicans use it all of the time.

MrHappy
06-14-2012, 12:06 PM
Wrong context. In this instance, entiendes is proper. Dominicans use it all of the time.

ya tu sabe....

Hunter
06-14-2012, 12:47 PM
All you guys who say you never had ANY issues mongering is BS. Never had a money issue. Never had drama. Your just lying or pulling ugly chicas :wink::wink::wink:.

Further proof what is said on ISOC and what is reality are two different things :wink:

greydread
06-14-2012, 12:50 PM
All you guys who say you never had ANY issues mongering is BS. Never had a money issue. Never had drama. Your just lying or pulling ugly chicas :wink::wink::wink:.

Further proof what is said on ISOC and what is reality are two different things :wink:

Nah, Man.

They're just beautiful Dudes with mad game. The Chicas should be paying Them.

The Sage
06-14-2012, 01:40 PM
Sometimes drama will ensue simply from doing something she hasn't had done to her or in utilizing some never used portion of her vagina. Ever had a youngster freak out because she just busted a nut she didn't expect? No, can't completely eliminate drama, but there's no reason to play into it when it raises it's ugly head.

dquick
06-14-2012, 06:14 PM

Thanks Hunter. I was thinking the same thing.

I know that I make decisions that create more drama, but really. Zero problems?? Don't believe it.

Jimmydr
06-14-2012, 06:18 PM
Thanks Hunter. I was thinking the same thing.

I know that I make decisions that create more drama, but really. Zero problems?? Don't believe it.

Life problems as like zero problems. Getting stuck in traffic and arriving late is not a problem.

TC
06-14-2012, 06:34 PM

That's called winning the BATTLE, not the WAR.

TC
06-14-2012, 06:36 PM
there is a lot of sex outside of Sosua you know........lol

I heard a rumor that sex exists outside of Jamaica too.