PDA

View Full Version : 06/2012 - Todo la Noche? Or Short Term, Which is Better?

sosuaman
06-13-2012, 08:10 PM
This is all IMHO....:)

Why take em all night?
Do you really want some chica, you do not know, who lives in a distant third world country - sleeping next to you?
Do you really trust that situation right after meeting them?

The reason they leave early or try to leave early is because they don't want to sleep over. Guys want todo la noche but the chicas don't - even though they may say they do.

I say, do your business - get your nut, 1, 2 or 3 - how ever many you need, take a couple hours, whatever and out she goes - get a great, peaceful night sleep, wake up in the morning, chill, do your own thing at your own pace and head off again.

Yea, if they stay over you get another nut in the morning - which is the main reason to have them sleep over - but then you have the other hassles of a greater potential for them to steal from you, them getting themselves together in YOUR bathroom in the morning - possible additional moto money to get home, and just another chance for them to hit you up for some more doe. I personally don't think it is worth it however.......

IF you are going to take them all night - you best be sure you get her to completely understand what you want, how much you are paying for all night AND how much you are paying if she leaves early - negotiate both prices - or you will have drama - the chica will respect you more the more specific you can be in your negotiations. Talk about how long she will be there, what you want done and how many nuts you want - you must take charge in the talks. IF you get any hesitation or "no I don't do that" about anything - you best move on to the next one - because she will probably be trouble.

A suggestion for success in todo la noche would be - if you just meet a chica up in Classicos or where ever and you have been talking to her for ten minutes - I wouldn't go the todo la noche route right away - test her out first - take her back to the room, bang her, do whatever you want, see how she does - and then if all goes well, arrange a FUTURE todo la noche - maybe the next night - this develops a little chemistry which leads to a tiny bit of trust - which finally leads to a successful todo la noche - drama free - you both know what to expect, how much will be paid and all is well.

It's all IMHO but I say, get your nut(s) at night and pay em to go! Life and your mongering time will be alot simpler. :)

Jimmydr
06-13-2012, 08:14 PM

The reason they leave early or try to leave early is because they don't want to sleep over. Guys want todo la noche but the chicas don't - even though they may say they do.

:)

With some guys, it happens all the time while with others, it rarely happens.

Jimmydr
06-13-2012, 08:24 PM

A suggestion for success in todo la noche would be - if you just meet a chica up in Classicos or where ever and you have been talking to her for ten minutes - I wouldn't go the todo la noche route right away - test her out first - take her back to the room, bang her, do whatever you want, see how she does - and then if all goes well, arrange a FUTURE todo la noche - maybe the next night - this develops a little chemistry which leads to a tiny bit of trust - which finally leads to a successful todo la noche - drama free - you both know what to expect, how much will be paid and all is well.

It's all IMHO but I say, get your nut(s) at night and pay em to go! Life and your mongering time will be alot simpler. :)

ST usually runs about 1,000 vs TLN which is 2,000. For $25 more, I rather keep them all night.

SeaWeed
06-13-2012, 08:44 PM
ST usually runs about 1,000 vs TLN which is 2,000. For $25 more, I rather keep them all night.

always great getting another nut in the morning......or BBBJ........or both.......lol

Hemp
06-13-2012, 08:53 PM
Always been a TLN guy...never had a issue.

SeaWeed
06-13-2012, 10:09 PM

boy I don't agree with hardly any of this........where the heck have you been mongering?

the hookers that I have grabbed over the years enjoy a great evening of food, drinks, sex and more sex........they usually don't leave till you have to tell them to leave and pay them of course......usually it's a great night and morning of sex

Yea, if they stay over you get another nut in the morning - which is the main reason to have them sleep over - but then you have the other hassles of a greater potential for them to steal from you, them getting themselves together in YOUR bathroom in the morning
never had a hooker steal anything from me........ever
and you haven't you ever shared a bathroom with a lady.....it comes with the territory...it's not a big deal

I wouldn't go the todo la noche route right away - test her out first - take her back to the room, bang her, do whatever you want, see how she does - and then if all goes well, arrange a FUTURE todo la noche - maybe the next night - this develops a little chemistry which leads to a tiny bit of trust - which finally leads to a successful todo la noche - drama free - you both know what to expect, how much will be paid and all is well..
dayum mon you are making this an exercise and a lot of work to just fuck a gurl.........dayum

It's all IMHO but I say, get your nut(s) at night and pay em to go! Life and your mongering time will be alot simpler. :) slam and bang dem eh.......guess you aren't into GFE's .........GFE is one of the best experiences in mongering......boy are you missing out mon

mrman78
06-13-2012, 10:25 PM
boy I don't agree with hardly any of this........where the heck have you been mongering?

the hookers that I have grabbed over the years enjoy a great evening of food, drinks, sex and more sex........they usually don't leave till you have to tell them to leave and pay them of course......usually it's a great night and morning of sex

never had a hooker steal anything from me........ever
and you haven't you ever shared a bathroom with a lady.....it comes with the territory...it's not a big deal

dayum mon you are making this an exercise and a lot of work to just fuck a gurl.........dayum

slam and bang dem eh.......guess you aren't into GFE's .........GFE is one of the best experiences in mongering......boy are you missing out mon

.......i couldnt agree wit u more :)

knotty
06-13-2012, 10:35 PM
With some guys, it happens all the time while with others, it rarely happens.

I really can't relate to much of what sosuaman has stated. As I stated in the previous thread, i rarely, if ever, have that problem. My GFEs have always been the same way in all my travels. I pay them well for their oscar award winning performances. That's the main reason for my TLN's.

TonyT
06-13-2012, 11:12 PM
I'm a ST only type of guy.... Once in a great while I'll let (not pay) someone to stay if I'm into it or they have no place to go at that hour. Honestly, I've paid more for ST than I should of because I didn't want someone with me after sex. In a way it might be because I travel with $$$$ in camera and computer gear that doesn't fit in the safe but mostly because after sex I want to go to sleep or write about my day on my computer.

@ Seaweed, the only time I was robbed was a ST in Negril by maybe the hottest paid woman I've ever been with. She took a carton of smokes that I was going to trade and my full jar of expensive peanuts. I was pissed beyond being pissed when I had the munchies and my peanuts were gone. The cunt had the nerve to call me up looking for a repeat. Not sure if she wanted more peanuts or liked the fact that I ate her pussy and tossed her salad....not proud....:corky:

The Sage
06-14-2012, 12:18 AM
I've been purposely limiting myself to ST because I didn't want to start another romantic involvement. Last trip a new friend literally forced herself on me and it turned out to be one of the sweetest nights I've had in quite a long time. As a result I'll be a bit more open to TLN next trip. With the right girl they are a pleasure. With the wrong girl they can be a pain. For me what works best is if she is in to me. Hesitancy at any point in our interaction is a sign not to move forward. With ST I take a hit it and quit it who gives a damn if she's feeling me attitude. With TLN, as many members have shared, it is extremely important to assure that the rapport is there. If it is not and you still just got to have her simply turn her ass up, fuck her, release her, and hope for the best. There's nothing much to be gained by trying to keep someone who's not vibing with you captive simply because you have the money to do so. I think most of us have seen painful examples of this type of selfishness.

whynotme
06-14-2012, 06:55 AM
i am a st guy because i prefer to have the bed to myself after sex:corky:
most trips i have 1 or less tlns and the rest of the times its st only.
last week in sosua i did one tln with lovely from rubys beach bar and it was great sex at night sex in the middle of the night and sex in the morning. no problems.great night.

DCIronman
06-14-2012, 07:19 AM

Dude, I think this might just be your own personal experience. Because it definitely has not been mine.

I usually have no problem getting a chica to stay TLN. It's part of my screening process. And most would much rather sleep in a villa with a/c and hot water (and pinga) than go back to the tiny, hot, one room apt. they're sharing with friends.

But then, I'm not intolerable to be with. If you have chicas running to get away from you after the deed, then that's really a personal issue. Not one indicative of normal chica behavior. It could just mean that she's bored (or disgusted) with you. And would rather go home, or back to the strip than to stay and have to endure fucking you in the morning as well. Or maybe she really does just want to be there when her kids wake up in the morning. Which is one of the reasons I aim for chicas with no kids (yes, they do still exist in Sosua).

In STI ST is more the norm for me because a lot of the chicas I deal with there have actual jobs to go to in the morning and can't stay overnight. But I prefer TLN in Sosua because I love morning sex, and I know those putas aint really got to be anywhere the next morning.

Hunter
06-14-2012, 07:43 AM
A main point to make also is as Mengwo says “Every Monger is Different” So to say one guy is doing it all wrong is not really fair. For him its all good.
I tend to straddle the fence between the two on my SEA trip. I sleep better by myself…lol…Also as DC says the area you are in makes a difference. You aren’t getting TLN easily in Costa Rica. It’s a short time location.
The monger world is trending towards ST in general. Even many smoking thai girls on walking street will go ST only. Also many reports of Filipinas on Fields going ST. Read the asian boards. It’s a natural progression. ST equals more money.

daddy999
06-14-2012, 10:28 AM
I don't really have a preference either way. IMO, it depends on how you vibe with the chica. If she's
not that good, then you want her out right away. The screening process is important so you can make your best guess on how things will go. Even then, no guarantees.

el toro
06-14-2012, 10:44 AM
Dude, I think this might just be your own personal experience. Because it definitely has not been mine.

I usually have no problem getting a chica to stay TLN. It's part of my screening process. And most would much rather sleep in a villa with a/c and hot water (and pinga) than go back to the tiny, hot, one room apt. they're sharing with friends.

But then, I'm not intolerable to be with. If you have chicas running to get away from you after the deed, then that's really a personal issue. Not one indicative of normal chica behavior. It could just mean that she's bored (or disgusted) with you. And would rather go home, or back to the strip than to stay and have to endure fucking you in the morning as well. Or maybe she really does just want to be there when her kids wake up in the morning. Which is one of the reasons I aim for chicas with no kids (yes, they do still exist in Sosua).

In STI ST is more the norm for me because a lot of the chicas I deal with there have actual jobs to go to in the morning and can't stay overnight. But I prefer TLN in Sosua because I love morning sex, and I know those putas aint really got to be anywhere the next morning.

Damn DC that's cold brah. But sometimes it's the case. We all can't be that suavacito charmer to all chicas all the time.

I prefer ST the first night because I need to sleep after the night session until a comfortable hour in the morning so I can be fresh for the first full day--I don't sleep much in the days leading up to a trip. The last night I prefer ST because I don't like difficult good byes and sad or fake crying when I'm packing the last of my things to go to the airport. The days in the middle a mix of some ST and some TLN usually occur and it all depends on the chica connection I feel. If I'm set on having a TLN I prefer to call one I've been with before or an occasional Passion take out.

JD426
06-14-2012, 11:19 AM

If she has MORE than ONE Small KID, better ask her who is taking care of the kids, & if its NOT her mother.. and even if it is, and you never been with her before TLN... chances are VERY high, shes gonna get "that call".. And can you blame her for trying to get home before her kids wake up and want something to eat.. Chances are she may even need that money to buy the food for that mornings ... Its not always cuz they just wanna get away from a Dude.. Just that Kids Trump Hanging with a Monger, no matter if there is AC, and a stocked fridge... A chica gonna feel kinda guilty if her kids are going without , and she in some Villa Chowing down on Breakdast yucking it up . no ?
U right, no kids usually = no running off at the crack of dawn.

DCIronman
06-14-2012, 11:23 AM
Damn DC that's cold brah. But sometimes it's the case. We all can't be that suavacito charmer to all chicas all the time.

You're absolutely right. And I really don't mean to offend. So allow me to rephrase that.

If the chicas you session with are constantly leaving early, there's probably a reason for it. But I can definitely tell you that it's not because they don't like TLN. Aside from the hardcore chicas, and/or those with kids, most I've met have no problem with it. On the contrary, if they're having fun partying with you, it can be hard to get rid of them sometimes. Even the next day.

And believe it or not, some would rather make 2-3k on one TLN, than hustle up 2 or 3 STs. Those are the chicas I go for. And they're usually not that hard to identify either.

Bottom line. Contrary to popular belief, it ain't normal for chicas to want to cut out early after doing the deed. Most of mine fall into a deep sleep until I wake them up for round 2, or 3.

el toro
06-14-2012, 11:32 AM
If she has MORE than ONE Small KID, better ask her who is taking care of the kids, & if its NOT her mother.. and even if it is, and you never been with her before TLN... chances are VERY high, shes gonna get "that call".. And can you blame her for trying to get home before her kids wake up and want something to eat.. Chances are she may even need that money to buy the food for that mornings ... Its not always cuz they just wanna get away from a Dude.. Just that Kids Trump Hanging with a Monger, no matter if there is AC, and a stocked fridge... A chica gonna feel kinda guilty if her kids are going without , and she in some Villa Chowing down on Breakdast yucking it up . no ?
U right, no kids usually = no running off at the crack of dawn.

Good points Judge. I have one chica that I've known awhile that has just one little one and doesn't like to leave him long with other people or expect abuela to raise him entirely as some do. Because of this she's not available for TLN often. To get my attention a little more she will sometimes make sure she can work things out in order to do a TLN together. In her case I respect how she handles herself as a mother (from what I see) and I give her a little more consideration.

greydread
06-14-2012, 12:34 PM
I had the munchies and my peanuts were gone. The cunt had the nerve to call me up looking for a repeat. Not sure if she wanted more peanuts or liked the fact that I ate her pussy and tossed her salad....not proud....:corky:

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:BWAAHAHAHAAA!!!!

greydread
06-14-2012, 12:45 PM

Wow!

I don't know what Chica scammed you but you seem to be letting the experience(s) ruin the rest of your mongering life.

The last morning of my last trip a week ago I woke up to the Sun blazing through the window and gently caressing the ample curves of the beauty who had spent the night in my arms, spooning and cooing as we gently moved together in sound post monster sex slumber.

As I admired her she awakened, reached for me, turned and looked at me, smiling and moved down to greet my most appreciative member. The rest is irrelevant because it's just sex. The beginning of my little story is much, much more.

That's the beauty of TLN done right.

eldorob
06-15-2012, 10:25 AM
My favoritas stay all nite. Sometimes two three days. That's why they call them Favoritas.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68164a1a9f84ad62a.jpg

TNT72
06-15-2012, 11:11 AM
If I didn't do TLN for my nighttime chica, I wouldn't remember about 1/3rd of the chicas I've fucked in Sosua!!:p

Can't tell you how many times I've done the one eye wake up and feel if there is a chica in my bed!:corky:

Irie
06-15-2012, 11:22 AM
If I didn't do TLN for my nighttime chica, I wouldn't remember about 1/3rd of the chicas I've fucked in Sosua!!:p

Can't tell you how many times I've done the one eye wake up and feel if there is a chica in my bed!:corky:

the worse part is when the arm reaches around, and around, and around, and............:rofl::rofl::rofl:

JuanElGriego
06-15-2012, 11:30 AM
the worse part is when the arm reaches around, and around, and around, and............:rofl::rofl::rofl:

and the best part is when it reaches around and .......

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=48775&d=1339774097

TNT72
06-15-2012, 11:35 AM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=48775&d=1339774097)

I think this was my best reach.......

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=27462&d=1316575904

We won't talk about my worst!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

greydread
06-15-2012, 11:45 AM

You got that right!

DCIronman
06-15-2012, 11:53 AM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=48775&d=1339774097)

Had to enlarge this pic. Hell, it might be a new screensaver.

Without a doubt, this is the best part of TLN. Waking up in the morning, opening the drapes, and watching the bright Caribbean sun illuminate beautiful sunbrowned culo. Then, after I pay my morning toll to the porcelain god, it's usually time for round 3 (or 4).

Yeah. TLNs are awesome.

MrHappy
06-15-2012, 12:23 PM
I can't remember the last time I paid for a TLN.

But, I'll say it one more time, there's nothing like waking up in the morning, and finding that ST chica that just couldn't get the energy up to get out of bed and leave the night before.

That, my friends, is a bargain.

The Sage
06-15-2012, 01:07 PM
That's what happened with my first quasi novia there. Girl agreed to ST just to wake up at 9 the next morning in a mild state of shock because she had slept through the night. We ended up spending the next six nights together and were fuck buddies for the next four years.

But, I'll say it one more time, there's nothing like waking up in the morning, and finding that ST chica that just couldn't get the energy up to get out of bed and leave the night before.

Rubicon
06-15-2012, 01:15 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=27462&d=1316575904)

Had to enlarge this pic. Hell, it might be a new screensaver.

Without a doubt, this is the best part of TLN. Waking up in the morning, opening the drapes, and watching the bright Caribbean sun illuminate beautiful sunbrowned culo. Then, after I pay my morning toll to the porcelain god, it's usually time for round 3 (or 4).

Yeah. TLNs are awesome.

I'm reading these posts and wondering, hmmm, who are these guys that they can go out and party all night, get back to the hotel/condo/villa, screw the rest of the night away, and then wake up in the morning and start all over again. Then it occured to me to check your ages. Now I understand how and why.

BUT, let me tell you this, when you get closer to 50 things are gonna change. With few of you as an exception, things are going to change.

First of all, you're going to try and hang out most of the night drinking and dancing (remember, she's gonna be at least half your age) and then get home and try and knock the bottom out of it for as long as you can. Assuming you've achieved that, when you do wake up (and it won't be the first thing in the morning) the first thing you're gonna want to do is reach for some Tylenol (or anything close to it) to get rid of that raging headache (as opposed to raging hard-on) you've got.
Secondly, you're going to HAVE to reach for either a Zantac (or whatever it is you might use that's comparable), or have a beer to deal with that burning indigestion that just won't go away no matter how long you lie down trying to will it to. You see, when you're younger, your body absorbs and disposes of that alcohol differently. When you get up in age, your body has been drowned in alcohol for a good 30 YEARS, and it just ain't going to go away cause you decide to play a game of hoops to burn it out of your system. (By the time your 50 you'll be lucky to roll out of bed each morning, never mind go out and run a game of hoops.)
And, lastly, after having accomplished the first two, the only thing you're going to be thinking about at this point is crawling your ass back into bed to give the first two time to work.

So, go ahead young men, enjoy it all now. Cause, when you get older, just like the ho who has been ho'ing for far too many years, there's an impact on all of us who age. :rofl::rofl:

Side note: These comments are meant to be satirical and not offensive to anyone in any way. :iconTU:

TNT72
06-15-2012, 01:35 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=27462&d=1316575904)

Man, why the fuck did my brain die this particular morning??? How the hell did I not get her name or phone number!!!!!!!!

Mr. Smooth
06-15-2012, 01:56 PM
Wow!

I don't know what Chica scammed you but you seem to be letting the experience(s) ruin the rest of your mongering life.

The last morning of my last trip a week ago I woke up to the Sun blazing through the window and gently caressing the ample curves of the beauty who had spent the night in my arms, spooning and cooing as we gently moved together in sound post monster sex slumber.

As I admired her she awakened, reached for me, turned and looked at me, smiling and moved down to greet my most appreciative member. The rest is irrelevant because it's just sex. The beginning of my little story is much, much more.

You ever consider working for Hallmark? Put these thoughts down in a card and I'd buy it! No doubt the lady would have a huge and appreciative smile on her face after reading it.

DCIronman
06-15-2012, 02:19 PM

Ok. Just realized that I basically just repeated what you said. Lol!

Just goes to show that a deep appreciation for morning toto is the hallmark of the accomplished culo connoisseur.

Tingtong
06-15-2012, 09:26 PM
In Patts i do mostly ST. AC is all about TLN. As for Sosua I did many ST but WU by the end of my trip.
Again, in SD and BC I expect the same, multiple ST and than WU with favorita.

BrooklynBeas
06-15-2012, 09:40 PM
and than WU with favorita.

Western Union? lol

greydread
06-16-2012, 07:14 AM
I'm reading these posts and wondering, hmmm, who are these guys that they can go out and party all night, get back to the hotel/condo/villa, screw the rest of the night away, and then wake up in the morning and start all over again. Then it occured to me to check your ages. Now I understand how and why.

BUT, let me tell you this, when you get closer to 50 things are gonna change. With few of you as an exception, things are going to change.

First of all, you're going to try and hang out most of the night drinking and dancing (remember, she's gonna be at least half your age) and then get home and try and knock the bottom out of it for as long as you can. Assuming you've achieved that, when you do wake up (and it won't be the first thing in the morning) the first thing you're gonna want to do is reach for some Tylenol (or anything close to it) to get rid of that raging headache (as opposed to raging hard-on) you've got.
Secondly, you're going to HAVE to reach for either a Zantac (or whatever it is you might use that's comparable), or have a beer to deal with that burning indigestion that just won't go away no matter how long you lie down trying to will it to. You see, when you're younger, your body absorbs and disposes of that alcohol differently. When you get up in age, your body has been drowned in alcohol for a good 30 YEARS, and it just ain't going to go away cause you decide to play a game of hoops to burn it out of your system. (By the time your 50 you'll be lucky to roll out of bed each morning, never mind go out and run a game of hoops.)
And, lastly, after having accomplished the first two, the only thing you're going to be thinking about at this point is crawling your ass back into bed to give the first two time to work.

So, go ahead young men, enjoy it all now. Cause, when you get older, just like the ho who has been ho'ing for far too many years, there's an impact on all of us who age. :rofl::rofl:

Side note: These comments are meant to be satirical and not offensive to anyone in any way. :iconTU:

....and he's such a young Man.

Please allow me give a few pointers on aging. I'll be 58 in September and the average age of the Punani I'm getting at home and abroad is roughly 4 years less than half my own. The key to aging gracefully is to know your own body. It talks to us every day but few bother to listen. Back when I was a Zantac/ Prilosec/ Nexium addict I didn't really understand that the GERD was just my body's way of telling me to lay off fried food and red meat because it was just too hard to digest.

Do you ever notice how your body gets real happy after you've eaten sushi or a fruit salad? Not for nothing, that shit is easy on your digestive system and tends to provide an instantboost of energy, exiting completely after its nutrients have been absorbed. Also, most guys over 35 become somewhat lactose intolerant. This intolerance extends itself to cheese, sour cream and ice cream and they should be avoided. Once r twice a Month is okay but more than that may overwork the digestive system and cause lingering flatulence (not sexy).

Order a water every time you order a drink/beer/wine. Challenge yourself to finish the water before ordering your next beer/ wine/ drink. It will help to pace your alcohol consumption and more importantly keep you from getting dehydrated. Same with coffee in the morning. Coffee and alcohol suck all the H2O right out of you and will cause the headaches you've mentioned. As for ADVIL. MOUTRIN, ALLEVE and all other pain medications in general, they don't work on a hangover and should be taken with care. People who for years used Tylenol, excedrin and a whole line of products containing acetaminophen are now suing because they've experienced liver and other organ damage because of it. The cure for a hangover is simple: Oxygen, water and rest. A little prevention like the water thing I mentioned will provide the first two.

Prayer, meditation, just a little quiet time to yourself, whatever you want to call it is another key ingredient to overall good health. Too many people don't take the time to shut out the World around them, listen to themselves think and answer the days questions. Work, kids, SO's, daily struggles, finances and a ton of other extraneous bullshit have to be unhitched for the night, every night if we are to maintain balance. You can do it at night or in the morning or at lunchtime or whatever works for you but find the time and get inside yourself, all by yourself every single day for at least 20 minutes.

I'm no Angel. I smoke and drink and hang around with Bad Men and Loose Women but at 58 I feel more in control of my life than I ever have and at this point, any malady suffered is the direct result of not taking my own advice.

dquick
06-16-2012, 08:13 AM

I lost count of the number of times that I woke up early, before my current favorita woke up, secured my valuables, left some pesos under her purse, and left out. From there, I make sure that my favorita left, before I bring back my noon ST chica to fuck.

I look at it this way. I might have paid for a great steak the night before and I may have left overs in the fridge, but I am a brother who still wants something different to eat the next morning. Sometimes I go ahead and eat the leftovers, but often I go for something different.

Hemp
06-16-2012, 08:51 AM
Great Post greydread...man after all these yrs, still read your post as if im studying for finals in college!

Im 32 and have already started following the mantra "listen to your body" :iconTU::iconTU:

MrHappy
06-16-2012, 09:57 AM
You ever consider working for Hallmark? Put these thoughts down in a card and I'd buy it! No doubt the lady would have a huge and appreciative smile on her face after reading it.

Actually, that's where he gets all that stuff. He hangs out in the card section of the major drugstores when he's not here.

Rubicon
06-16-2012, 10:04 AM

Please allow me give a few pointers on aging.

You may have missed my point here. I wasn't talking so much about being old (at 48 I don't consider myself old) but simply being older. At 48 I've smoked cigarettes for 35 years. I've drank for 30 years and, yes, I've spent that time eating all of the fatty, greasy foods you can think of. When I was younger I did the whole TLN approach to fucking, because I could. (At that time I could go out and drink half the night away and then burn most of it off the next day working.) In my mid 30's I moved into management positions and no longer peformed physical labor, which was a large part of what helped to keep me in shape, in addition to working out. I also found myself putting in a lot more hours, interfering with my ability to work out. Plus, the other thing I found was that, in spite of the fact that I was doing mental work, at the end of the day I was not only brain dead, but also physically worn out. I just had my 4th operation in less than 4 years, in addition to 2 previous operations I've had.

Soooo, for a guy like myself, what I mentioned in my previous post pretty much describes my mornings. If another guy who experiences those things is still able to awake first thing the next morning and hit the pussy, hey, more power to him. I wish I could, like I used to do when I was younger and in better shape. I don't like TLN for a whole host of reasons, the above, and what I wrote in my previous post, being just a part of them.

I'll be 58 in September and the average age of the Punani I'm getting at home and abroad is roughly 4 years less than half my own. The key to aging gracefully is to know your own body. It talks to us every day but few bother to listen. Back when I was a Zantac/ Prilosec/ Nexium addict I didn't really understand that the GERD was just my body's way of telling me to lay off fried food and red meat because it was just too hard to digest.

Do you ever notice how your body gets real happy after you've eaten sushi or a fruit salad? Not for nothing, that shit is easy on your digestive system and tends to provide an instantboost of energy, exiting completely after its nutrients have been absorbed. Also, most guys over 35 become somewhat lactose intolerant. This intolerance extends itself to cheese, sour cream and ice cream and they should be avoided. Once r twice a Month is okay but more than that may overwork the digestive system and cause lingering flatulence (not sexy).

Order a water every time you order a drink/beer/wine. Challenge yourself to finish the water before ordering your next beer/ wine/ drink. It will help to pace your alcohol consumption and more importantly keep you from getting dehydrated. Same with coffee in the morning. Coffee and alcohol suck all the H2O right out of you and will cause the headaches you've mentioned. As for ADVIL. MOUTRIN, ALLEVE and all other pain medications in general, they don't work on a hangover and should be taken with care. People who for years used Tylenol, excedrin and a whole line of products containing acetaminophen are now suing because they've experienced liver and other organ damage because of it. The cure for a hangover is simple: Oxygen, water and rest. A little prevention like the water thing I mentioned will provide the first two.

Prayer, meditation, just a little quiet time to yourself, whatever you want to call it is another key ingredient to overall good health. Too many people don't take the time to shut out the World around them, listen to themselves think and answer the days questions. Work, kids, SO's, daily struggles, finances and a ton of other extraneous bullshit have to be unhitched for the night, every night if we are to maintain balance. You can do it at night or in the morning or at lunchtime or whatever works for you but find the time and get inside yourself, all by yourself every single day for at least 20 minutes.

I'm no Angel. I smoke and drink and hang around with Bad Men and Loose Women but at 58 I feel more in control of my life than I ever have and at this point, any malady suffered is the direct result of not taking my own advice.

I think the rest of this is great advice for everybody to consider. Unfortunately, I'm set in my ways (goddamn, did I just say that?).

With respect to the highlighted areas, rest is what I'm trying to get the next morning when I awake. Water is what I drink the next day in an effort to flush my system as best I can. And, as far as time to myself :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, I've lived alone almost all of my adult life, so I have nothing but time to myself most days.

Some good points,, though. :iconTU:

greydread
06-16-2012, 10:04 AM
Actually, that's where he gets all that stuff. He hangs out in the card section of the major drugstores when he's not here.

Why were you following me?

greydread
06-16-2012, 10:09 AM
You may have missed my point here. I wasn't talking so much about being old (at 48 I don't consider myself old) but simply being older. At 48 I've smoked cigarettes for 35 years. I've drank for 30 years and, yes, I've spent that time eating all of the fatty, greasy foods you can think of. When I was younger I did the whole TLN approach to fucking, because I could. (At that time I could go out and drink half the night away and then burn most of it off the next day working.) In my mid 30's I moved into management positions and no longer peformed physical labor, which was a large part of what helped to keep me in shape, in addition to working out. I also found myself putting in a lot more hours, interfering with my ability to work out. Plus, the other thing I found was that, in spite of the fact that I was doing mental work, at the end of the day I was not only brain dead, but also physically worn out. I just had my 4th operation in less than 4 years, in addition to 2 previous operations I've had.

Soooo, for a guy like myself, what I mentioned in my previous post pretty much describes my mornings. If another guy who experiences those things is still able to awake first thing the next morning and hit the pussy, hey, more power to him. I wish I could, like I used to do when I was younger and in better shape. I don't like TLN for a whole host of reasons, the above, and what I wrote in my previous post, being just a part of them.

I think the rest of this is great advice for everybody to consider. Unfortunately, I'm set in my ways (goddamn, did I just say that?).

With respect to the highlighted areas, rest is what I'm trying to get the next morning when I awake. Water is what I drink the next day in an effort to flush my system as best I can. And, as far as time to myself :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, I've lived alone almost all of my adult life, so I have nothing but time to myself most days.

It's all good. Sounds like you and I were on the same treadmill. I got off when the other rats started dying around me. There's more than one way to obtain cheese.

I didn't miss your point. I was simply suggesting coping strategies that have worked for me. YMMV.

MrHappy
06-16-2012, 10:32 AM
Plus, the other thing I found was that, in spite of the fact that I was doing mental work, at the end of the day I was not only brain dead, but also physically worn out. I just had my 4th operation in less than 4 years, in addition to 2 previous operations I've had.

Going under the knife and other injuries have royally fucked up my life. I've got more than ten surgeries under my belt, and the subsequent recuperation times have taken me from the somewhat healthy squirt I used to be, to the overweight slob I am now.

As one gets older, it gets progressively more difficult to keep in shape.

greydread
06-16-2012, 10:38 AM
I lost count of the number of times that I woke up early, before my current favorita woke up, secured my valuables, left some pesos under her purse, and left out. From there, I make sure that my favorita left, before I bring back my noon ST chica to fuck.

I look at it this way. I might have paid for a great steak the night before and I may have left overs in the fridge, but I am a brother who still wants something different to eat the next morning. Sometimes I go ahead and eat the leftovers, but often I go for something different.

Didn't they tell you? You can do both. :rofl:

Rubicon
06-16-2012, 10:52 AM
Going under the knife and other injuries have royally fucked up my life. I've got more than ten surgeries under my belt, and the subsequent recuperation times have taken me from the somewhat healthy squirt I used to be, to the overweight slob I am now.

As one gets older, it gets progressively more difficult to keep in shape.

No doubt about that. Recently, I have been working on myself mentally to accept that the physical part of my youth is over. In the past weeks I have been selling off about 30k worth of weight equipment, most of it commercial grade stuff, that I had in my basement. I held onto it for a number of years hoping that I could get back into it, but something always came up to interefere with that effort.

Anyways, back to the thread.

As I stated previously, I did TLN when I was younger. Not only because I could, but also because there was no concern about falling asleep and having a dame rip me off while sleeping. It wasn't until I got into mongering that that became a concern.

Additionally, over the years, I've just become accustomed to living/being alone. I'm not comfortable with having someone else in my home, much less in my bed.

None of this is a criticism of those who do enjoy the TLN, but just a perspective from someone who prefers the ST, and why.

damaja
06-16-2012, 12:32 PM
I prefer Todo la Noche. I am into the "Classico" thing and the club/bar scene so my preference is to meet a hot chick, dance and have a few drinks and than take her back if I'm feeling her. Every chick I have brought back, I have fucked at least twice during the night. Some 3-4 times. I have never had a girl that I agreed to do a TLN with decide she wanted to leave early. Besides, I always stay in a villa so there is no way I am getting up to drop a chica off somewhere at 4am. Maybe that factors into the equation. Or maybe they feel comfortable being there. I always have drinks and munchies and it seems these girls are always prepared with some bathing suit to go in the pool.

I do Short Terms, but it is not my thing. Usually my ST's were girls that I met early in Classico or early in the evening on the strip. I do ST's because my intention is to do my thing and than go back out to party. It is not to spend less money. I fuck them, and than head back out looking to party more. In the states I sometimes check out chicks on Backpage/Craigslist so when in DR, I'm trying to get away from the WAM BAM!!! Doing TLN offers that.

Tingtong
06-16-2012, 12:33 PM
Western Union? lol

Wife Up = Western union. I see no difference. Last time i WU she didn`t ask for any tips
and cost me around 200 USD a day, more than I ever expected to spend on one chica.
I understand guys prefer ST/LT over WU/Steady Barfine as you easily become walking ATM :mrgreen:

damaja
06-16-2012, 12:49 PM
Wife Up = Western union. I see no difference. Last time i WU she didn`t ask for any tips
and cost me around 200 USD a day, more than I ever expected to spend on one chica.
I understand guys prefer ST/LT over WU/Steady Barfine as you easily become walking ATM :mrgreen:

Yeah...The "Wife Up" thing is expensive. Tried it my last trip and I will never do it again. (The reason for no trip report. I only had her, a CMP chick and 1 ST) They get to a restaurant and they no longer eat chicken and rice and they get to the bar and realize they only drink Hennessey. :mrgreen:"Presidente".......what is that?

JuanElGriego
06-16-2012, 12:54 PM
Wife Up = Western union. I see no difference.

Depends on whether the guy is wifed up because he was fawning over the hoe and told her he wanted to be with her daily or whether the hoe approached him with the offer, where he could tell her "you know i like you too but if im gonna be with you daily the rate is half what it normally is or we can both keep it moving". Then the decision is hers. Either she walks, meaning she was simply looking for a week long sure pay, or she accepts your offer, meaning she legitimately likes hanging and is willing to take less to guarantee she'll have fun for a week. NEVER be the one to bring up the wife-up scenario cuz you're just handing her your balls when you do that.

greydread
06-16-2012, 04:06 PM
No doubt about that. Recently, I have been working on myself mentally to accept that the physical part of my youth is over. In the past weeks I have been selling off about 30k worth of weight equipment, most of it commercial grade stuff, that I had in my basement. I held onto it for a number of years hoping that I could get back into it, but something always came up to interefere with that effort.

Anyways, back to the thread.

As I stated previously, I did TLN when I was younger. Not only because I could, but also because there was no concern about falling asleep and having a dame rip me off while sleeping. It wasn't until I got into mongering that that became a concern.

Additionally, over the years, I've just become accustomed to living/being alone. I'm not comfortable with having someone else in my home, much less in my bed.

None of this is a criticism of those who do enjoy the TLN, but just a perspective from someone who prefers the ST, and why.

Experience is probably the best guide and we all have different sets of experiences.

While I've never been ripped off by a TLN Puta but I have had my wallet emptied by seemingly normal, every day, non-pro Chicks right here in the good Ole USA. If the dumas Bitch hadn't gotten me to order room service breakfast for her It would have been much later when I found out and she might have been undetected.

I never said a mumbling word. It was three $20's left from paying our bar tab the night before. She was beautiful and a monster in the bed and if she'd asked me for some money I'd have gladly given it to her.

greydread
06-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Depends on whether the guy is wifed up because he was fawning over the hoe and told her he wanted to be with her daily or whether the hoe approached him with the offer, where he could tell her "you know i like you too but if im gonna be with you daily the rate is half what it normally is or we can both keep it moving". Then the decision is hers. Either she walks, meaning she was simply looking for a week long sure pay, or she accepts your offer, meaning she legitimately likes hanging and is willing to take less to guarantee she'll have fun for a week. NEVER be the one to bring up the wife-up scenario cuz you're just handing her your balls when you do that.
Absolutely!

Dave Diaz
06-16-2012, 05:34 PM
I like to have girls TLN and even more if I can. I actually sleep better by myself though but I like the idea of having a girl around for whenever I want to have her. I am starting to enjoy ST a bit more but I like to mix it up depending on the situation and the time of day.

I've never had a problem leaving chicas in my room with my stuff and it has never led to a chica stealing from me. In the Philippines on my last trip I left a girl in my room for hours at a time while I went barhopping and spent time in another room with other chicas for ST.

I did that in DR too where I left a girl in my room to run some errands and get some stuff, this was last year. And I didn't have a problem with a girl stealing from me or anything like that.

dirk1970
06-24-2012, 02:30 PM
for me it depends on the girl normally I like to have a nice girl all the time around me, but in Sosua there are some I want to fuck ST or even several times but I do not want to have them in bed all time, there are real putas fucking realy great but there are also nice girls who I want to have with me the whole day, to go with them to the beach, then return to the hotel to fuck, then go eat then again hotel, then bar and disco and make party...., but I have to search for this girls

Redline
06-24-2012, 03:18 PM
The first time I had girls with hair weaves was in Sosua.
They were scratching their heads every 5 minutes like a dog with fleas.
It made my skin crawl.
I hardly slept at all.:(

One put on a poopi or whatever they're called, before sex.
That turned me off more than a chic wearing curlers and a frumpy housecoat... lost all interest in having sex with her.
I wasn't about to pay her for a new weave in case the sex got really wild.
An aquaintance had previously told me he paid 5000 pesos for his girls weave in Sosua.

It is a real turn on to run my hands through a girls clean, sweet smelling hair.
Can't do it with a weave... live and learn.

TLN with the right girl is a real pleasure!
ST till I know.

el toro
06-24-2012, 03:25 PM
The first time I had girls with hair weaves was in Sosua.
They were scratching their heads every 5 minutes like a dog with fleas.
It made my skin crawl.
I hardly slept at all.:(

One put on a poopi or whatever they're called, before sex.
That turned me off more than a chic wearing curlers and a frumpy housecoat... lost all interest in having sex with her.
I wasn't about to pay her for a new weave in case the sex got really wild.
An aquaintance had previously told me he paid 5000 pesos for his girls weave in Sosua.

It is a real turn on to run my hands through a girls clean, sweet smelling hair.
Can't do it with a weave... live and learn.

TLN with the right girl is a real pleasure!
ST till I know.

I feel you on that. I like the chicas that have that nice natural curly hair that even when they've straightened it out they don't mind jumping in the pool or shower and just wearing it curly after that.

In the US I seem to date "weave queens" I call them for some reason. My ex taught me more shit about a black womans hair and weaves than any man should know. I want a chic with dreads or a natural now.

Redline
06-24-2012, 03:41 PM
I feel you on that. I like the chicas that have that nice natural curly hair that even when they've straightened it out they don't mind jumping in the pool or shower and just wearing it curly after that.

In the US I seem to date "weave queens" I call them for some reason. My ex taught me more shit about a black womans hair and weaves than any man should know. I want a chic with dreads or a natural now.

They are a rare treasure!

theheights718
07-06-2012, 12:44 PM
TLN for me all the time unless she is that damn good looking and I am that damn horny.

I like to party all night and thats how I make my acquaintance with a particular chica...chatting, dancing and drinking makes for a great TLN.
The problems I ever had out there was always with ones I tried ST with...always wanting more for less time and effort. I feel if you built some type of rapport with them and not treat them like a transaction...she will surely return the favor. Not saying it wont happen cause there are stories on here for days about TLN nightmares...but going by the odds, I'll take my chances with a TLN any day over a ST.

sosuaman
07-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Again a case for short term vs. TLN.

The recent case involving Terra Linda - keep these chicas the fuck out of your room for TLN - unless you have already been with them numerous times for ST - 100% more chance for throuble if you do a TLN straight from Classicos or the street - without prior experience with the chica...

Chicas can sniff out someone they feel they can scam....

el toro
07-10-2012, 04:18 PM

The recent case involving Terra Linda - keep these chicas the fuck out of your room for TLN - unless you have already been with them numerous times for ST - 100% more chance for throuble if you do a TLN straight from Classicos or the street - without prior experience with the chica...

This recent case is a good way to promote places like Passions or CMP for those seeking TLN that don't have someone they already know to call.

The Sage
07-10-2012, 04:32 PM
For most guys who are not vets this is the much better option if you absolutely have to have a TLN. During my first 3 years of traveling there this is essentially what I did. The venues then were Crystals and El Bohen.

As to the morning woody, this trip I took a new approach. In the morning upon waking alone I sent out a text blast to several chicas. Who ever responded first got the job. Discounts off of standard pricing were easily obtained.

This recent case is a good way to promote places like Passions or CMP for those seeking TLN that don't have someone they already know to call.

givengo440
07-10-2012, 04:36 PM
In my younger days that was my shit! To have a bad chica spend the night, but now a few hours unless I just have ta have her or we have a history together ST.

The Sage
07-10-2012, 04:48 PM
What I've become in regard to TLNs is cheap. I just despise forking over 2500+ pesos for an unknown quantity. I'd much better prefer to test drive it at 1500 to see if we're compatible. Granted every blue moon the stars come together and I discover something with looks and a pleasant personality that I just got to have, but I'm definitely not leaving the crib with finding a TLN on my mind.

el toro
07-10-2012, 04:54 PM
What I've become in regard to TLNs is cheap. I just despise forking over 2500+ pesos for an unknown quantity. I'd much better prefer to test drive it at 1500 to see if we're compatible. Granted every blue moon the stars come together and I discover something with looks and a pleasant personality that I just got to have, but I'm definitely not leaving the crib with finding a TLN on my mind.

That's why your the professor of economics!

getrhythm
07-10-2012, 04:58 PM

I don't necessarily think the fact that someone negotiates a TLN is really the tipping point. A chica can decide to scam you for almost any reason they can think of - and they can be very creative.

As much as Cuba Dave comes off like a tool at times, I'm beginning to think he may have a point with just doing Passions chicas (or maybe a Blackbeards-type set-up). The worst that's going to happen in that case is lousy service - even chicas that are born scammers are working under house constraints. You're not going to end up putting out more than you already paid, dealing with law enforcement, or having your room trashed.

The Sage
07-10-2012, 05:05 PM
A good approach is to pay her what you think she is worth to you or as much as you're willing to lose just to have her. ST is no guarantee of no drama. However; the less you have invested the easier it is to let it go.

That's why your the professor of economics!

TNT72
07-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Man, why the fuck did my brain die this particular morning??? How the hell did I not get her name or phone number!!!!!!!!

That changed this trip!!

el toro
07-11-2012, 11:33 AM
That changed this trip!!

Since most of the time I'm thinking one and done with chicas I often realize after the fact that I wish I had gotten their number. I've gotten quite a few numbers in later trips from those that left without me taking the number initially. Sometimes it's not until the next trip when I realize that I'd like to repeat with one from before.

Shogun Warrior
07-11-2012, 02:45 PM
Again, I am a fan of ST upfront. You gotta get a vibe for the chica. Yes this is turn and burn, catch and release but; it is done best in the short term enviroment. We negotiate a price, upfront. A few photos at the bar, club or hotel fully clothed. A tastefully done phot sends me signals as a "No Problemo Chica". If clean, fully clothed photos were refused before getting down to business, then I say you got a 50/50 chance for drama.

Once business is done here is where the 50/50 chance comes in. Was the agreed to price & payment accepted. YES or NO. If she balks and tries to change the deal afterwards then you got no photos, or positive ID to rat her out to the world AND SHE KNOWS THAT SHIT.

IF YOU GOT PHOTOS UPFRONT then it kind of gives you a better position to take the next step. The next step is (and only if) she was a great piece of ass..............would I then and only then would I go for TLN. I'm talking that offer only comes after she has FULLY dressed and ready to leave, money in hand.

"Momi, Toda La Nocha"

She may refuse for many reasons. Respect those reasons without question. ST Business deal done, no drama. She is gone. Go get another.

If she accepts you know what ya got. The next thing is how much to stay the night. Well if you got her swinging off some good dick, 9 times of of 10 whatever you already paid is a done deal for the rest of the night and the morning fuck. But do take her to breakfast and give her some of your clothes to wear to make her feel comfortable. If she is looking for more money then the choice is yours. Is she worth it. Yes or No. Again 9 times out of 10 you price will be far less than what you expected.

greydread
07-11-2012, 02:59 PM

Yeah buddy.

Once you've bought $200 a pack natural Indian hair online you're toast. 6' tall, black as night, bald headed with long legs, thick coolers and tig ole bitties for me, thank you. I'd lose my mind in Kenya!

DCIronman
07-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Again, I am a fan of ST upfront. You gotta get a vibe for the chica. Yes this is turn and burn, catch and release but; it is done best in the short term enviroment. We negotiate a price, upfront. A few photos at the bar, club or hotel fully clothed. A tastefully done phot sends me signals as a "No Problemo Chica". If clean, fully clothed photos were refused before getting down to business, then I say you got a 50/50 chance for drama.

Once business is done here is where the 50/50 chance comes in. Was the agreed to price & payment accepted. YES or NO. If she balks and tries to change the deal afterwards then you got no photos, or positive ID to rat her out to the world AND SHE KNOWS THAT SHIT.

IF YOU GOT PHOTOS UPFRONT then it kind of gives you a better position to take the next step. The next step is (and only if) she was a great piece of ass..............would I then and only then would I go for TLN. I'm talking that offer only comes after she has FULLY dressed and ready to leave, money in hand.

"Momi, Toda La Nocha"

She may refuse for many reasons. Respect those reasons without question. ST Business deal done, no drama. She is gone. Go get another.

If she accepts you know what ya got. The next thing is how much to stay the night. Well if you got her swinging off some good dick, 9 times of of 10 whatever you already paid is a done deal for the rest of the night and the morning fuck. But do take her to breakfast and give her some of your clothes to wear to make her feel comfortable. If she is looking for more money then the choice is yours. Is she worth it. Yes or No. Again 9 times out of 10 you price will be far less than what you expected.

I gotta admit, I don't understand this. I know that everyone has their own style of doing things. But it just seems to me that you're taking something that's supposed to be extremely simple, and complicating it.

But then, my style and methods are different than most on this board. If it works for you, then more power to ya.

The Sage
07-11-2012, 03:32 PM
I think I know here he's coming from though it is a bit of overkill in the described situation. At that point you're looking for a yes/no answer that is understood you have to accept. Now there are other situations where you may question her honesty regarding her breaking some part of your agreement. Recent events have validated that when that happens its probably best to let her ass bounce. That's why I think it is important not to invest more money on a chick than you're willing to lose.

I gotta admit, I don't understand this. I know that everyone has their own style of doing things. But it just seems to me that you're taking something that's supposed to be extremely simple, and complicating it.

But then, my style and methods are different than most on this board. If it works for you, then more power to ya.

el toro
07-11-2012, 03:36 PM

It does sound like a lot to go through. IMO anything more than some conversation and enjoying a drink together to get a feel for a chica can make for an uncomfortable and hostile work environment for her and you.

Some mongers can mess up what potentially could have been a great session/experience with a chica, but insist on too much with the wrong one.

Shogun Warrior
07-11-2012, 07:38 PM

Well,…….in light of the bullshit that chicas are doing toinclude starting out with a quote of $100.00 Short Time, I feel it prudent toput this out. Some guys don’t negotiate upfront. Why not? They feel they got the juice that all the chicas want. How many guys on this board or that you have ever met in the DR have juice like that? I assure you not many. Those that do more power to them.

At first meeting, some small chit chat, maybe some of my drink or split a grande Presidente with some various photos of her with her amigas, with me or her just solo sets a good vibe. A price is set and off we go. There is nothing “added” to this process that is in the hard category but the fact that I added photos to the process. Not really to brag to other fellas but first and foremost so I can ID the bitch if something goes wrong. In another thread how many post stated does anybody have a picture? Can you ID the bitch? Hell no! Does this work all the 100% of the time. Hell no! Nothing is foolproof.

However, the chances of drama are reduced significantly when pics are obtained upfront during an agreed upon ST. The monger has a better position to gauge how a chica is going to be when it gets down to conducting “The Designated Business” that she and all of us came to Sosua to do.

Denzel? No not me. Got a little Holyfield thing going on though. Pretty Ricky? Far from it and hell he’s got a stalker on his ass now. Remember I told ya’ll awhile back that Ole Henny refused pictures in public but continued to vibe with me all night including After 1. We got back to the room and then she immediately did an unrequested fashion shoot. Then came the bullshit; 2K for freaky freaky. At 2 AM?!!!?? Threw her out on her ass. Another chica I met on a recent trip, AKA “Miss Flower Girl” gave me pics back at the hotel by the pool. Got in the room and then…………………..she quoted $100.00 US Dollars. That was after an agreed $1000 PESO Short Time. Threw her ass out. Showed her the door so walk yo’ass back down them stairs and see yo’self out!! Sorry I deleted the pics. Yellow Bone with a fat ass with a fake flower in her hair. Hangs at Winner’s Circle.

Taking photos is just a precaution that I use to help fightback against the wave of chicas reneging on quoted prices with the threat ofextortion. I love “new pussy” and my rep speaks for itself. (Rick at Rocky's will vouch for me.) In light of this, I utilize my limited power in the DR to level my playing field and therefore,……………………………….. this is how Ido.

Jimmydr
07-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Well,…….in light of the bullshit that chicas are doing toinclude starting out with a quote of $100.00 Short Time, I feel it prudent toput this out. Some guys don’t negotiateupfront. Why not? They feel they got the juice that all the chicaswant. How many guys on this board orthat you have ever met in the DR have juice like that? I assure you not many.

At first meeting, some small chit chat, maybe some of mydrink or split a grande Presidente with some various photos of her with heramigas, with me or her just solo sets a good vibe. A price is set and off we go. There is nothing “added” to thisprocess that is in the hard category that but the fact that I added photos tothe process. Not really to brag to otherfellas but first and foremost so Ican ID the bitch if something goes wrong. In another thread how many post stated doesanybody have a picture? Can you ID thebitch? Hell no! Does this work all the100% of the time. Hell no! Nothing is foolproof.

However, the chances of drama are reduced significantly whenpics are obtained upfront during an agreed upon ST. The monger has a betterposition to gauge how a chica is going to be when it gets down to conducting “TheDesignated Business” that she and all of us came to Sosua to do.

Denzel? No notme. Got a little Holyfield thing goingon though. Pretty Ricky? Far from it and hell he’s got a stalker onhis ass now. Remember I told ya’ll awhile back that Ole Henny refused pictures in public but continued to vibe withme all night including After 1. We gotback to the room and then she immediately did an unrequested fashion shoot. Then came the bullshit; 2K for freakyfreaky. At 2 AM?!!!?? Threw her out on her ass. Another chica I met on a recent trip, AKA “Miss Flower Girl” gave me pics back at thehotel by the pool. Got in the room and then…………………..she quoted $100.00 US Dollars. That wasafter an agreed $1000 PESO Short Time. Threwher ass out. Showed her the door walk yo’ass back down them stairs and see yo’self out!! Sorry I deleted the pics. YellowBone with a fat ass with a fake flower in her hair. Hangs at Winner’s Circle.

Taking photos is just a precaution that I use to help fightback against the wave of chicas reneging on quoted prices with the threat ofextortion. I love “new pussy” and my repspeaks for itself. In light of this, I utilizemy power to level my playing field and therefore,……………………………….. this is how Ido.

I can't read this. Why is it so small?

porno frank
07-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Can you really trust these girls from the dominican republic. I like the LT but i'd rather have them for a few hours and bust a few nuts. The trust factor is a major thing for me especially in a 3rd world country.

Robocock
07-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Although I feel there's too much negotiating on his end, in light of recent events discussed here I like the idea of asking to take a chica's photo to kind of gauge her temperament. I never negotiate and have had no issues. But I have to think about switching up my approach a little just as a precaution for a potential shitstorm.

Robocock
07-11-2012, 11:01 PM
Can you really trust these girls from the dominican republic. I like the LT but i'd rather have them for a few hours and bust a few nuts. The trust factor is a major thing for me especially in a 3rd world country.

Anybody can get got anywhere by anyone, 3rd world country or not. Once you understand that, it's just a matter of what you're comfortable risking. There's some risk on their end as well. It helps not to come across as a perpetual victim but even that's no guarantee. There's always someone who might try and test you. You just have to do what's comfortable for you.

I always pull a chica w/ ST in mind mostly because I get tired of them real fast and there are so many other options. But if it's a late night pull and we have a hot session then they usually volunteer TLN and I don't argue. That's probably why I don't negotiate because I'm not gonna decide on TLN until I see what I'm really working with in bed.

exoticspirit
10-01-2012, 06:27 PM
OK this might seem like a stupid question but I just have to ask - I've done pretty well all STs so I'm a bit ignorant here - when you guys are doing TLNs, just how attractive are the girls in the morning when they have 'jungle mouth' (morning breath)? You have it too. Or do both the girls and you do a quick trip to the bathroom to clear up that jungle mouth first before the morning round?

Señor JDR of Medellin
10-01-2012, 06:30 PM
OK this might seem like a stupid question but I just have to ask - I've done pretty well all STs so I'm a bit ignorant here - when you guys are doing TLNs, just how attractive are the girls in the morning when they have 'jungle mouth' (morning breath)? You have it too. Or do both the girls and you do a quick trip to the bathroom to clear up that jungle mouth first before the morning round?

Some of us like to cuddle and a few chicas will wrap them selves around you. The cute 18 or 19 year olds still look cute in the morning.

Irie
10-01-2012, 06:45 PM

Her breath has never offended my penis in the morning. :confused: :rofl:

jacknback
10-01-2012, 06:56 PM
In the words of the infamous MEATLOAF

"you took the words right out of my mouth"

jacknback
10-01-2012, 07:01 PM
http://youtu.be/B-6dKWndLlE

The Sage
10-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Who's kissing them in the morning? :rofl::rofl:

exoticspirit
10-01-2012, 08:25 PM
Who's kissing them in the morning? :rofl::rofl:

I would imagine those who are into GFE and even if in missionary position, there's heavy breathing at face level, isn't there? I personally would do a quick mouthwash rinse or brush the teeth so that I don't gross HER out with my own jungle mouth.

oohsixman
10-01-2012, 11:01 PM
I have done both, but I prefer Todo la Noche. I found that I get the best bang for the buck with Todo la Noche. I have done a couple of ST sessions and found that the chicas tend to be in a hurry. My only word of advice is that if you do a Todo la Noche. Make sure you lock everything up in your safe. Also you should never pay upfront. Always pay in the morning to ensure good service.

gulfmariner
10-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Time , Place , Chica , Pesos all come into play on this decision . For me afternoon's is ST's and TLN's for favoritas and good performers . I like to slide into a nice warm toto in the morning or wake up to see and feel my chica blowing me ...... Just saying.....

Hanzo
10-01-2012, 11:40 PM
I came to hate TLN after having way more than I should have. I don't like having someone in my bed as I sleep, for me the pro of sleeping alone, outweighs the con of not having a chick next to me, to fuck as soon as I wake up. Although the one, and only thing I did like from TLN is those times when you wake up in the middle of the night, realize you have a naked girl next to you, and you proceed to slip in, and wake her up as you fuck her, and she's receptive to it. Some of the best sessions I had were, oh shit I woke up it's 4:00 AM, my dick is hard, and you're right here next to me naked, sessions, but on my next trip I don't plan on having any TLN's I can't sleep alone at home because of my lady, I've come to miss having a whole bed to myself, not going to rob myself of that opportunity on my vacation.

GREEKFREAK
10-01-2012, 11:45 PM
I dont think I am the only 1 but...I always negotiate ST and for the most part if its 2, 3 am ...these girls rather stay the night and hang out with you...all for the price of ST.......as long as you have alcohol/music and a good vibe going...

AlexDR
10-02-2012, 12:01 AM
I will always send any pro semi pro packing after the deed is done i dont need some hoe sleeping next to me, just call another one in the morning for the wake up knut

theheights718
10-02-2012, 07:00 AM

Getting up and going to the bathroom would kill that oh so great morning hard on you wake up with when a chica is in the bed with you. Get that morning session out the way...could care less how bad her breathe may smell, my dick wont mind. Hit the bathroom afterwards...come back to bed for a nap and then a nice session b4 giving her the boot.

El-Rey
10-02-2012, 07:10 AM
Hello Im VP and Im a Cuddler !! :lol:

I love tln, kind of sucks to sleep alone imo.. I got my whole cuddling technique down, I dont mess up they hair or none of that... Holla at me for tips !

The Sage
10-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Who's doing missionary early in the morning? :rofl::rofl:

I would imagine those who are into GFE and even if in missionary position, there's heavy breathing at face level, isn't there? I personally would do a quick mouthwash rinse or brush the teeth so that I don't gross HER out with my own jungle mouth.

The Sage
10-02-2012, 09:24 AM
I came to hate TLN after having way more than I should have. I don't like having someone in my bed as I sleep, for me the pro of sleeping alone, outweighs the con of not having a chick next to me, to fuck as soon as I wake up. Although the one, and only thing I did like from TLN is those times when you wake up in the middle of the night, realize you have a naked girl next to you, and you proceed to slip in, and wake her up as you fuck her, and she's receptive to it. Some of the best sessions I had were, oh shit I woke up it's 4:00 AM, my dick is hard, and you're right here next to me naked, sessions, but on my next trip I don't plan on having any TLN's I can't sleep alone at home because of my lady, I've come to miss having a whole bed to myself, not going to rob myself of that opportunity on my vacation.

Ain't you telling the truth here. I have a favorita who I can fuck three times a day. Well when she spends the night what started out as my favorite thing to do is now our favorite thing to do. Wake up 4-5 in the morning lift her leg up and go to work. No talking just fucking. She's got a nice plumb little ass so it's rear entry pounding for the entire session. Damn, that shit turns me on. I love hearing her squealing out in pleasure. Afterwards we go back to sleep all cuddled up.

el toro
10-02-2012, 10:13 AM
Who's doing missionary early in the morning? :rofl::rofl:

Not Toro bro!! She's getting rolled onto her side and I'm stroking it from behind. That way I can fall back asleep after we finish if I want to--especially if it's really early in the morning. From that position we can both fall back asleep in a nice cuddled position.

The Sage
10-02-2012, 10:45 AM
Yo también. :rofl:

Not Toro bro!! She's getting rolled onto her side and I'm stroking it from behind. That way I can fall back asleep after we finish if I want to--especially if it's really early in the morning. From that position we can both fall back asleep in a nice cuddled position.

Irie
10-02-2012, 11:15 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=58798&d=1349190867

jacknback
10-02-2012, 07:22 PM
I don't care for TLN that much.............and then i hit Angeles City!!!:corky::corky::corky:

Still don't care for it much any where else......except for in Angeles City!!!:cheesygrin::cheesygrin::cheesygrin:

GREEKFREAK
10-05-2012, 04:33 AM
59022 LOL If your on vacation for a few days and are in DR for things other then just girls..like getting drunk, partying with your boys going out to the beach early and prefer to not have to deal with a sex worker sleeping inyour room while your drunk then there is nothing wrong with that....many are like that..i get like that at times...i like to hop out of bed alone and get the day started early, day dream about how great last nights illusion was. not wake up next to a chick thats been fucked several times the night prior...but to each is own...morning sex is cool if you been with the chick before and you know she handles her business...

philly519
10-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Hello Im VP and Im a Cuddler !! :lol:

I love tln, kind of sucks to sleep alone imo.. I got my whole cuddling technique down, I dont mess up they hair or none of that... Holla at me for tips !

i agree sleeping alone kinda sucks and nothing beats mourning bj and fuck i call it breakfast of champions

safadao
04-01-2013, 05:31 PM

Please allow me give a few pointers on aging. I'll be 58 in September and the average age of the Punani I'm getting at home and abroad is roughly 4 years less than half my own. The key to aging gracefully is to know your own body. It talks to us every day but few bother to listen. Back when I was a Zantac/ Prilosec/ Nexium addict I didn't really understand that the GERD was just my body's way of telling me to lay off fried food and red meat because it was just too hard to digest.

I have to say that I appreciate both Rubicon and Greydead's perspective on aging and mongering.
I was in denial from my mid-thirties up through my forties, but after passing the half-century mark, I knew there was only one way to stay in this game for the long haul, and that was being conscious of what my body was telling me.
My experience is that, what you do to you body early on may follow you into your later years and determine your quality of life, unless you do something actively, to strike a balance wherever you are in your stage of life.
Good nutrition, supplementation, stress management and exercise (not just fucking) might just remove the need for the daily medication so many are dependent on and maintain your vitality.

For me that translates into yoga, aerobics, weight training and walking everywhere - though staying up to late reading ISOC or looking at porn is still a problem ; )

Bottom line is, finding that balance may be different for everyone, but in the end it isn't really the burden that some imagine it to be and won't take away any of the fun.
As others have written play as hard as you want, but respect your body and give it the time and resources it needs to recover so you can bang the bottom out of that chica pussy for years to come.
Once I realized that I would be part of this lifestyle for quite some time, I began preparing for a marathon rather than a 100 yard dash!

Just weighing in on the topic itself. For me it just depends on how I feel, the situation and the chica. What always brings me the best results is to just go with my intuition and the flow, rather than apply any set rule.

Tonto4
04-10-2013, 05:57 AM
I'm strictly ST if wifey is in town. I prefer it when I'm on my own, but I spend more time if I'm feeling good about a chica.

explorador negro
04-10-2013, 07:40 PM

I get amazed by how many of these chicas think all guys want is long fake hair. I co-sign on the preference for natural hair, especially the curly long. I'd jump over the dance floor and across the club to pull a girl with natural hair. It a rarity in DR that I enjoy.

EN

Jimmydr
09-19-2016, 06:29 AM

Why take em all night? (10,704)
Do you really want some chica, you do not know, who lives in a distant third world country - sleeping next to you?
Do you really trust that situation right after meeting them?

I say, do your business - get your nut, 1, 2 or 3 - how ever many you need, take a couple hours, whatever and out she goes - get a great, peaceful night sleep, wake up in the morning, chill, do your own thing at your own pace and head off again.

Yea, if they stay over you get another nut in the morning - which is the main reason to have them sleep over - but then you have the other hassles of a greater potential for them to steal from you, them getting themselves together in YOUR bathroom in the morning - possible additional moto money to get home, and just another chance for them to hit you up for some more doe. I personally don't think it is worth it however.......

IF you are going to take them all night - you best be sure you get her to completely understand what you want, how much you are paying for all night AND how much you are paying if she leaves early - negotiate both prices - or you will have drama - the chica will respect you more the more specific you can be in your negotiations. Talk about how long she will be there, what you want done and how many nuts you want - you must take charge in the talks. IF you get any hesitation or "no I don't do that" about anything - you best move on to the next one - because she will probably be trouble.

Very good topic.

greydread
09-19-2016, 07:42 AM
Very good topic.
Very over-discussed topic.

Jimmydr
09-20-2016, 06:22 AM
Very over-discussed topic.

Never ever:corky:

greydread
09-20-2016, 07:00 AM
Never ever:corky:
Okay fine, allow me offer synopsis:

Some Guys like ST

Some Guys like TLN

Some Guys like to mix it up between ST and TLN

Some Guys Like to do TLN in some locations and ST in others

Any questions?

Jimmydr
09-20-2016, 07:04 AM
Okay fine, allow me offer synopsis:

Some Guys like ST

Some Guys like TLN

Some Guys like to mix it up between ST and TLN

Some Guys Like to do TLN in some locations and ST in others

Any questions?

Some like it with beer, others without.

greydread
09-20-2016, 07:20 AM
Some like it with beer, others without.
In recent years I like to start any new acquaintance out in ST mode and allow TLN to develop if it's there. I don't like having arranged a TLN and then asking her to leave after the 1st few hours because I'm already tired of her. This has happened often enough to be a thing with me. Then again, there's no better feeling than to fall asleep, exhausted in the arms of a complete stranger only to wake up refreshed and hit it again to say "Welcome to (location here), have a nice day".