PDA

View Full Version : Jacuzzi at BB

youngmoney
06-14-2012, 09:41 PM
Planning my first trip to BB in July, thanks for the info posted about the ST and TLN. I was wondering, what is the typical cost for taking a girl to the Jacuzzi? I know its sort of YMMV on what happens with the girl there, but I was wondering what the price is for it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

MyTio
06-14-2012, 10:00 PM
500 peso

el toro
06-15-2012, 10:22 AM
500 peso

This is about right if you just want to chill with a chica in the jacuzzi. Keep in mind that most are going in to the jacuzzi with you to get you to session with them in your room. I've done a full session in the jacuzzi there before. It's best to just do the jacuzzi for a few and then take them to the room and pay the regular session price instead of paying the 500 pesos and then later paying a chica session price on top of that.

JuanElGriego
06-15-2012, 10:29 AM
Planning my first trip to BB in July, thanks for the info posted about the ST and TLN. I was wondering, what is the typical cost for taking a girl to the Jacuzzi? I know its sort of YMMV on what happens with the girl there, but I was wondering what the price is for it.

It's 500 pesos if you don't do much other than "fool around".

Assuming you don't have some sort of other understanding or history with the girl, if you fuck in there or bust a load in her mouth, she's entitled to the ST fee of 1600+500 for the jacuzzi.

MrHappy
06-15-2012, 12:26 PM

Assuming you don't have some sort of other understanding or history with the girl, if you fuck in there or bust a load in her mouth, she's entitled to the ST fee of 1600+500 for the jacuzzi.

Whew!! Glad you cleared that up.

We could have had guys doing a TTT on the chicas if you didn't.

"What ju talkin' about? I gave you 500 pesos!!"

JuanElGriego
06-15-2012, 12:54 PM

You better believe that shit would happen.

Some first timer just gets told "jacuzzi is 500 pesos" and the girl blows him in there and he busts and he tries to hand her 500 pesos afterwards and all hell breaks loose.

Tingtong
06-15-2012, 09:32 PM
This is about right if you just want to chill with a chica in the jacuzzi. Keep in mind that most are going in to the jacuzzi with you to get you to session with them in your room.
I've done a full session in the jacuzzi there before. It's best to just do the jacuzzi for a few and then take them to the room and pay the regular session price instead of paying the 500 pesos and then later paying a chica session price on top of that.

Not all girls will do full session in jacuzzi. I tried few times and failed. On my last night I was with my chica around 11pm and we had to wait jacuzzi clear up of mongers and few other chicas before we could session.

Young Hero
06-15-2012, 09:52 PM

Some first timer just gets told "jacuzzi is 500 pesos" and the girl blows him in there and he busts and he tries to hand her 500 pesos afterwards and all hell breaks loose.

Please refrain from "busting" one in the jacuzzi. It would be poor monger etiquette to "bust" one for the next dude . I don't want any of your boys floating around when I'm in there. I hope she at least swallowed JEG.

getrhythm
06-15-2012, 10:01 PM
Not all girls will do full session in jacuzzi. I tried few times and failed. On my last night I was with my chica around 11pm and we had to wait jacuzzi clear up of mongers and few other chicas before we could session.

I have yet to run into one that wouldn't actually. And I'll never forget the time I was there with Juggle in Oct '10 when we each took a chica in there at the same time, switched off with them, and then two Canadian dudes joined us with four more chicas - everyone banging away to their heart's contents. I did end up busting a load in there, but no one seemed to care...

Seville
06-15-2012, 10:05 PM

500 pesos is a lot for just a blow job. Although I did pay 700 pesos for one in the jacuzzi at FOD the other day but in my defense I was slightly intoxicated at the time and not thinking rationally.:smile:

bailar
06-16-2012, 12:05 AM

If I understand you correctly short time in the room is 1600 but short time in the jacuzzi goes for 2100. WTF?

No intiendo!! Short time is short time what difference does it make where it happens?

eastcoastallstar
06-16-2012, 12:51 AM
Rules like this stem from you guys with the intense "interview" sessions.

whynotme
06-16-2012, 06:58 AM

my best sessions for st have been my hit and go pickups.

i say how much and lets go:corky:

( no language skills required and it works in any country):rofl:

bailar
06-16-2012, 09:10 AM

Some guys abuse the situation and use the jacuzzi as a screening process. Personally I would not take a chica there if I wasn't already going to pull her for at least short time.

Last January the chica I took TLN tried to add on 500 on top of the standard 3000 TLN fee because I spent about 15 minutes in the Jacuzzi with her before we we went to my room for the night..

Needless to say, that didn't happen.

MrHappy
06-16-2012, 09:32 AM
If I understand you correctly short time in the room is 1600 but short time in the jacuzzi goes for 2100. WTF?

No intiendo!! Short time is short time what difference does it make where it happens?

No, you're not understanding correctly.

You spend a half an hour in the Jacuzzi warming up, getting to know your chica, that's 500 pesos. You decide you don't like her, you're done.

If you like her, and take her up to your room for ST, that's 1600 more.

You ain't supposed to do the "deed" in the Jacuzzi.

The whole thing came about because too many guys were taking girls in the Jacuzzi, popping a load, then stupidly thinking they only owed the girl 500 pesos.

And besides, who wants to jump into a Jacuzzi full of spunk?

bailar
06-16-2012, 10:03 AM
You spend a half an hour in the Jacuzzi warming up, getting to know your chica, that's 500 pesos. You decide you don't like her, you're done.

If you like her, and take her up to your room for ST, that's 1600 more.

What about if the deal was already made before the jacuzzi. We had dinnner and shit, she even got the phucking camarones. I guess what I'm saying is don't assume anything. It was my bad for making assumptions that TLN would include a little bit of time in the Jacuzzi.

Next time I'll speak up before hand so there are no misunderstandings.

Mi amor, no pago más para tiempo en jacuzzi.

I felt like I was getting nickel and dimed!!!

MrHappy
06-16-2012, 10:18 AM
What about if the deal was already made before the jacuzzi. We had dinnner and shit, she even got the phucking camarones. I guess what I'm saying is don't assume anything. It was my bad for making assumptions that TLN would include a little bit of time in the Jacuzzi.

Mi amor, yo no voy a pagar más por el tiempo en jacuzzi.

I agree. If a price has already been agreed on, she should be yours for everything within reason without add ons.

JuanElGriego
06-16-2012, 10:18 AM

Mi amor, yo no voy a pagar más por el tiempo en jacuzzi.

That's cuz you were.

The 500 Jacuzzi "fee" is waived if you've committed to a TLN with the girl. If she asked you for it, she was trying to get over on you.

The jacuzzi fee applies only during the day.

JuanElGriego
06-16-2012, 10:24 AM
Please refrain from "busting" one in the jacuzzi. It would be poor monger etiquette to "bust" one for the next dude . I don't want any of your boys floating around when I'm in there. I hope she at least swallowed JEG.

No worries sir, she took every drop like a champ!! :iconTU:

getrhythm
06-16-2012, 11:09 AM
That's cuz you were.

The 500 Jacuzzi "fee" is waived if you've committed to a TLN with the girl. If she asked you for it, she was trying to get over on you.

The jacuzzi fee applies only during the day.

Is this something new? Cause I've done plenty of sessions there that either started or ended in the jacuzzi - day and night, short time and TLN, and not once have I been hit up for an extra fee by a girl or the facility.

Part of this though may be because I've never specified in advance that I just wanted to take the girl to the jacuzzi, and I think it was assumed I was committing to the full session.

bailar
06-16-2012, 01:21 PM
It probably changes with the chica, chemistry, etc. I've had short time sessions at BB's that started in the Jacuzzi during the day as well and only paid a short time rate.

Maybe the chicas want a guaranteed minimum in case it ends after the Jacuzzi and before short time money.. after all playing touchy feely,,,, un chin chupa in the jacuzzi is allot different that screening in Classicos with a couple of bump and grinds on the dance floor. Although some them bitches will try and charge for that shit too if you take a pass..
I remember Peter at Passions at one time charging for pool time with the chicas. The fee however was waved if you purchased a full session.

It just goes to show that you cant really assume anything, especially in the DR. When in doubt ask ,,,está incluido?

youngmoney
06-16-2012, 03:35 PM
Thanks for the responses everyone. I might just try to skip the Jacuzzi; the reason I asked is a lot of members recommend going to the Jacuzzi before heading to the room for ST or TLN. Is it a common problem for girls not to perform as agreed upon before going to the room? Is the Jacuzzi really needed to flush out these girls?

I have been to Sosua and have had nothing but good luck with Passions, I assume its a similar deal with girls at BB?

hugrad95a
06-16-2012, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the responses everyone. I might just try to skip the Jacuzzi; the reason I asked is a lot of members recommend going to the Jacuzzi before heading to the room for ST or TLN. Is it a common problem for girls not to perform as agreed upon before going to the room? Is the Jacuzzi really needed to flush out these girls?

I have been to Sosua and have had nothing but good luck with Passions, I assume its a similar deal with girls at BB?

DUDE if you find a chica you are feeling go to the Jacuzzi, have fun get a bj, then take her up to the room and get it on. Pay her an additional 500 peso for the Jacuzzi BJ and you will have a smile on your face man trust me......

Its blackbeards man you will have a great time unless your name is Princepointe.lol

kitie carson
06-16-2012, 04:10 PM
And besides, who wants to jump into a Jacuzzi full of spunk?

Keep your mouth closed in the jacuzzi too....:mrgreen: I made the mistake of kissing a gal from her neck down to her Kitty and realized as i was down there my mouth was taking in alot of water...:mad::mad::mad:

JuanElGriego
06-16-2012, 05:37 PM
Its blackbeards man you will have a great time unless your name is Princepointe.lol

Actually someone got PP beat.

At least PP wasn't there for 3 days and getting attacked by 3 chicks in the disco getting called 'gay' cuz he wasn't fucking anyone day or night.

You had to see it to believe it.

MyTio
06-16-2012, 05:49 PM
That was some funny shit chicas attack :rofl::rofl::rofl:

JuanElGriego
06-16-2012, 06:03 PM
That was some funny shit chicas attack :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We should have recorded it.

The funniest part was the shit-eating grin you had the whole time during and afterwards where you kept repeating "that was the best!!!" :rofl::rofl:

I should have been a lousy buddy and simply pulled out my camera and recorded it rather than telling the girls he was my friend and they needed to back the fuck up. :p

MyTio
06-16-2012, 06:26 PM
If I had my camera I would have recored it it was like a hooker riot :rofl::rofl::rofl:

soxfan
06-16-2012, 07:17 PM

Hers's the deal . Jacuzzi is ST. 1600 . Now you start in the Jacuzzi and then you can go to the room to finish. So if you want a little more ymmv don't let the girl rush you . That's what I would do when you get there . Don't let the girls rush you . One of are wingman spoke pretty good spanish and he seemed to get more interaction with the girls . I had a great time with some of the girls . I'm going back 12/31 for 8 days .
Johanny great PSE , Holly great eyes and legs . There's a little spinner with braces can't remember her name but I remember that ass. Have fun .

MrHappy
06-16-2012, 07:34 PM
Hers's the deal . Jacuzzi is ST. 1600 .
Johanny great PSE , Holly great eyes and legs . There's a little spinner with braces can't remember her name but I remember that ass. Have fun .

Shit! Is there ANYBODY that hasn't fucked Johanny??

TC
06-16-2012, 07:53 PM

In the almost 10 years that BB's has been open, I'm sure it's happened on quite a few occasions.

hugrad95a
06-16-2012, 08:28 PM

Lol well add me to the list.

kitie carson
06-16-2012, 09:29 PM

I have ! I have too! and I want to again..She is a Definite 3 Holer!!! And loves every minute of it..:biggrin::wink:

soxfan
06-17-2012, 09:06 AM
Lol well add me to the list.:corky:

She told me just for you Papi . LOL