PDA

View Full Version : I RAN INTO TROUBLE! BEWARE IN BOCA CHICA

BWH27
02-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Yes Fellas this is the same guy who warned you about a puta named Jeni aka Yeni in Sosua. See Sosua Chicas for warning. I am currently visiting Boca Chica for a few days. Last night while walking down the main street near the bars and discos an hombre told me he had a chica for me. The next thing I know this fat ugly chica is all over me saying to me lets go to the beach and fuck. She was also feeling my pockets for money. I had 600 pesos in my right front pocket. You guessed it the money was gone. I realized it right away and chased the girl down. Never found the hombre. I got into a verbal fight with her on the street. She of course denied having stole the money. She did. She was the only one I had any type of physical contact with. I reported her to the cops and a Dominican guy came over and confirmed to the cops that he knew of this pickpocket ring. He described her and her partner to a tee. Fellas heed my warnings. When I run into trouble I login here and tell you about it. Boca Chica is a mess. Not worth the trouble. Just too many street hustlers and lowlifes to deal with. These pickpockets are pros. They move quickly and before you realize it your money is gone. No reason this cant happen elsewhere. BE CAREFUL. Im just glad I lost only 600 pesos. Could have been worse. The cops here could care less. They are a bunch of lazy worthless shits. I will post this over on the Sosua section as well.

Beads
02-27-2007, 05:55 PM
anytime a chica runs up grabbing at you should be a sign of trouble. thats how they typically pickpocket you. keep your money well guarded in a buttoned ,zippered, or velcroed pocket.

If a chica does approach in a manner like that push her away IMMEDIATELY.

If she persists punch her in the throat. That should be enough to slow her up :rofl: :rofl: .....

If it isnt run like hell because your in trouble! :rofl: :rofl:

eldorob
02-27-2007, 06:25 PM
I am sorry for your loss. Never fun to get robbed. Lucky that it was only some pesos and not your life....right?

Having said that, I am a born comedian, not a professional comedian, just a born comedian, and a comedian is always looking for new material, it's second nature.....and I gotta admit, there is a lot of good material in your "pickpocket" post.

She was the only one I had any type of physical contact with. .

IF you got off, and she walked with 600 dinero....that's really not a BAD deal.....

Don't take it the wrong way, just some good natured kidding...:corky:

chlen
02-27-2007, 06:35 PM
Yes Fellas this is the same guy who warned you about a puta named Jeni aka Yeni in Sosua. See Sosua Chicas for warning. I am currently visiting Boca Chica for a few days. Last night while walking down the main street near the bars and discos an hombre told me he had a chica for me. The next thing I know this fat ugly chica is all over me saying to me lets go to the beach and fuck. She was also feeling my pockets for money. I had 600 pesos in my right front pocket. You guessed it the money was gone. I realized it right away and chased the girl down. Never found the hombre. I got into a verbal fight with her on the street. She of course denied having stole the money. She did. She was the only one I had any type of physical contact with. I reported her to the cops and a Dominican guy came over and confirmed to the cops that he knew of this pickpocket ring. He described her and her partner to a tee. Fellas heed my warnings. When I run into trouble I login here and tell you about it. Boca Chica is a mess. Not worth the trouble. Just too many street hustlers and lowlifes to deal with. These pickpockets are pros. They move quickly and before you realize it your money is gone. No reason this cant happen elsewhere. BE CAREFUL. Im just glad I lost only 600 pesos. Could have been worse. The cops here could care less. They are a bunch of lazy worthless shits. I will post this over on the Sosua section as well.

600/30= approx. $20US

Peace of mind and safety of you body=priceless.
Forget that and keep your money in safe.

Mr Bambino
02-27-2007, 09:51 PM
When I stood in Sosua a few weeks ago I noticed there were allot more street rats. These girls would run up and start grabbing. It was kind of scary in away. I can see how these chicas just sit there and wait for a drunk guy to walk by. Like a Lion waiting for week prey. I find that walking with friends always helps. Also, walking down a dark street drunk does not help. Funny thing was one night I was walking back from Lou's to The Garden. There was a chica there that called me over. She was a street rat. So I figured I would have a little fun with this. I only had 50 pesos in my pocket, nothing else on me. So she is grabbing my dick and trying to get in my pockets. I told her all I had was 50 pesos but she must have thought I was not telling the truth. So she has my dick in one hand and her other hand is feeling my pockets. It was kind of funny, it took her awhile to realized all I had was the 50 pesos. She looked pissed like she was going to hit me, but just walked away, did not even take the 50 pesos. I have to say this was not the smartest thing I have done and was very unusual for me to do. I was just in one of my moods and thought I would be a good way of getting my dick grabbed. Just my observation, I see Sosua having more rats. This could be very dangerous.

Mr Bambino

SJG
02-27-2007, 10:40 PM
That's fucked up shit. One of the first phrases I learned for these thieving bitches is "No Toca". If they persist, I say "NO" again, louder, and push her away. I've never had to do more than that.

jd_mine
03-01-2007, 06:13 AM
I just say 'No me fuckin tocas!' and push em away....

Beads
03-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Sometimes a no doesnt do it. They just persist. You have to meet this type of behavior with force and pain. A thief who is only told no will try the next person. If you hurt them they have a greater chance of considering to do it to the next person or not.

If you catch them and cut their arm off as a deterrant there will be a lot less theives around. Notice in all those countries where they do this how low the amount of theft is.

Apos
03-01-2007, 01:50 PM
you might want to make a list of the countries you're referring to, then ask yourself if you really want to live, or even vacation, there.
Sometimes a no doesnt do it. They just persist. You have to meet this type of behavior with force and pain. A thief who is only told no will try the next person. If you hurt them they have a greater chance of considering to do it to the next person or not.

If you catch them and cut their arm off as a deterrant there will be a lot less theives around. Notice in all those countries where they do this how low the amount of theft is.

Jimbo44
03-01-2007, 05:16 PM
If she persists punch her in the throat

I fuking luv it!!!!!

Beads
03-01-2007, 06:02 PM
you might want to make a list of the countries you're referring to, then ask yourself if you really want to live, or even vacation, there.

You have to remember that El Batey thrives off tourism. Without tourists none of the businesses in town can hope to survive. The people who live cant possibly mean enough business for even 1/4 of the them. If people think they will be mugged or pickpocketed without repurcussions there wont be many return visitors. The only way to combat petty crimes like this is to make sure the people thinking of committing them greatly dislike what will happen.

If all you get is a stern talking to for pickpocketing why shouldnt you try it for some extra pesos? If your worried someone will beat you within an inch of your life for doing it there wont be as many people considering it.

weyland
03-01-2007, 06:14 PM
Are you in favour of cutting off guys' dicks for having extra-marital sex? Presumably not, but a lot of the lawmakers who approve of amputation might be. Who is to decide where to draw the line?

Beads
03-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Are you in favour of cutting off guys' dicks for having extra-marital sex? Presumably not, but a lot of the lawmakers who approve of amputation might be. Who is to decide where to draw the line?

I volunteer to decide!

scoochamenz1
03-01-2007, 08:11 PM
if you start corporal punishment for pickpocketing, they'll just put on a ski mask and stick a gun in your face. they do it like this because they know the worst they'll get is a beating. keep your money safe and your wits about you and you should be ok. people get gassed and needles for murder but folks are still being murdered as far as i know.

Apos
03-01-2007, 08:14 PM
if you start corporal punishment for pickpocketing, they'll just put on a ski mask and stick a gun in your face. they do it like this because they know the worst they'll get is a beating. keep your money safe and your wits about you and you should be ok. people get gassed and needles for murder but folks are still being murdered as far as i know....but not but the ones put down under capital punishment:wink::rolleyes:;):rofl:

Hemp
03-02-2007, 10:00 AM
I volunteer to decide!

outstanding answer!!!!

BWH27
03-02-2007, 10:35 AM
Fellas, I just got back to peaceful Sosua but yesterday I just spoke to a guy who had problems with the same girl. He told me he punched her in the nose. He knew of my plight. At least word is getting around. I am sitting here at Rockys having breakfast and a Cananadian had a chica stuck her hand in his pocket and stole his hotel key in BC. He chased her down and she threw his key into the bushes. Also, for every good looking chica in BC there were 5 ugly ones. Just not worth the trouble. I will stick with the north coast.

ilikenyacional
03-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Also, for every good looking chica in BC there were 5 ugly ones.

Not bad. In Sosua that ration is 1:10. Boca Chica sounds better and better !

eldorob
03-02-2007, 06:10 PM
Also, for every good looking chica in BC there were 5 ugly ones. Just not worth the trouble. .

I not that concerned if they're not beauty queens, but they gotta be skinny...

guttaman
03-02-2007, 07:19 PM
I did not bother reading past the OP's post. But fuck it.