PDA

View Full Version : TROUBLE IN BOCA CHICA...READ!

BWH27
02-27-2007, 05:04 PM
Fellas, Please go over to the Boca Chica, Chica section and read about the problem I had. There is a really slick pickpocket ring working right out in the open down there. Beware. Embarrassingly I am the same guy who had trouble with Jeni-Yeni. I have been suckered twice in the last 2 weeks. Until then I had little trouble in DR. Beware and heed my advice. When any kind of trouble is reported here, stay away. Better safe than sorry. BH

ilikenyacional
02-27-2007, 05:50 PM
Fellas, Please go over to the Boca Chica, Chica section and read about the problem I had. There is a really slick pickpocket ring working right out in the open down there. Beware. Embarrassingly I am the same guy who had trouble with Jeni-Yeni. I have been suckered twice in the last 2 weeks. Until then I had little trouble in DR. Beware and heed my advice. When any kind of trouble is reported here, stay away. Better safe than sorry. BH

Great, I will stay away from Sosua and Boca Chica.

What's next ?

Thank you for your sage advice.

Rocky
02-28-2007, 03:43 AM
Great, I will stay away from Sosua and Boca Chica.

What's next ?

Thank you for your sage advice.Too funny.
BTW: Pickpockets have been around here as long as I have been, and I imagine way before, too.
Let's face it.... Unless you're in a big tight crowd, it's really easy to keep people out of your vital space, whether it be politely or by "elbow out".

sicpup71
02-28-2007, 07:29 AM
whether it be politely or by "elbow out".

or just punch the bitch in the face !!! that should do it too.LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rocky
02-28-2007, 07:34 AM
or just punch the bitch in the face !!! that should do it too.LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:It's what they deserve, but never wise to go looking for trouble.

Jimmydr
02-28-2007, 07:37 AM
It's what they deserve, but never wise to go looking for trouble.

I got the cops once in Sosua and told them one of these thieves hit a tourist who was shaking his head in agreement with me and they took her to jail.

gdogg
02-28-2007, 07:40 AM
I got the cops once in Sosua and told them one of these thieves hit a tourist who was shaking his head in agreement with me and they took her to jail.

I was there!
:)