PDA

View Full Version : Puerto Plata Carnival

questner
06-22-2012, 02:33 PM
I do believe that in this hobby of ours no matter how we may like our bikes, dogs or breakfasts, inevitably we love people more.

Each February Sunday culminating in the Independence Day festivities Puerto Plata's Malecon is filled with passionate parade.

The events start at 4 pm at the fire brigade station along the embankment.

questner
06-23-2012, 01:02 PM
Consequences might have been dare if Mike solicited one of the carnival queens. And I mean the Queens of the Carnival and not one of those pictured 'queens' (I hope no one recognizes himself here :rofl:) Anyway my advice not to do it came handy. Otherwise the crowd might have thrown us to the lions for major disrespect.

Skynyrd
06-23-2012, 06:32 PM
Is this every Sunday in Feb?

questner
06-23-2012, 10:05 PM
Is this every Sunday in Feb?

Independence Day is February 27. Two weeks from there is for sure, but I am not sure about first Sunday in February. They elect El Rey, the King of the Carnival first. Anyway February is good as it goes this way, a Superbowl then Sundays with the best show in La Vega and then all ends with Independence Day.

questner
01-30-2013, 10:15 PM
One of the events of this year Carnaval 2013 in Santo Domingo will start on Sunday February 10 from 2 pm at the cape en la avenida Espaņa in Santo Domingo Este.

Other events have to be in Puerto Plata, Santiago and La Vega

If anyone has got information about time and location of the events in Santiago or La Vega on February 10, 2013 please post. anyone who cares to join me in 1 day trip of our choice to SDE, Santiago or La Vega on that date, you are welcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXrRrsTRY9A

questner
01-31-2013, 12:51 AM
just stay safe there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUZ1bKfX9UU

El-Rey
01-31-2013, 07:48 AM
Independence Day is February 27. Two weeks from there is for sure, but I am not sure about first Sunday in February. They elect El Rey, the King of the Carnival first. Anyway February is good as it goes this way, a Superbowl then Sundays with the best show in La Vega and then all ends with Independence Day.

Ummmm.. :wink:

Thanks for the info, I know a few dudes will be down for La Vega as well.

tgunz
02-03-2013, 05:32 AM
Ummmm.. :wink:

Thanks for the info, I know a few dudes will be down for La Vega as well.

JUST AS LONG AS WE DRIVE N DONT HIKE THERE!!!

El-Rey
02-04-2013, 09:04 AM
JUST AS LONG AS WE DRIVE N DONT HIKE THERE!!!

LMAOOO.. Wheres ROVER?

tgunz
02-05-2013, 12:09 AM
LMAOOO.. Wheres ROVER?

Back Home..