pg911
06-27-2012, 08:45 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
find through another forum

Please specify how you found our site, we would appreciate it
http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum

Marital status?
Single

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited another country for mongering?
Yes

Countries I have visited for mongering.

Hong Kong, China, Russia, Dominican Republic

Do you have any other comments?

------------------------------------------------------

Please feel free to add any other details.

Hi guys, I hope to get some useful info from this forum in preparation for future trips to the DR and other great destinations, as well as share some of my own experiences.

------------------------------------------------------

pg911
06-27-2012, 09:54 PM
Hi guys,

I will go in Ocean Blue & Sand, H10 Premium hotel in Punta Cana very soon. I am alone and I would like to know if it is possible to have a chica in my room?

If not, where are the place to go to find gorgeous chicas around and where to go with (bedroom)?

What was your experience in Punta Cana?

Thanks

pg911

GREEKFREAK
06-27-2012, 10:02 PM
welcome and I hope you will have some stories for us in the near future......PUNTA CANA is pretty limited because it mostly in my opinion caters to families and couples....but you will find action for sure...check this guys report, nice guy with some good info...again the more you post....about experiances, advise..the more people on the boards will help..thats just the way it works....anyway here u go

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?394127-Mongering-in-Punta-Cana/page2&highlight=punta+cana

pg911
06-29-2012, 04:06 PM
Hi guys,

I change my mind and decided to go at Hamaca Resort in Boca Chica.

Is there somebody who take girls in his place?

What do you recommend if not.

I went in Boca Chica 2 years ago with 2 other guys I meet at my Hotel. They take me to a place, little hotel ??? with plenty of very very nice chicas, but I don't remember the name of the place. Can you give me places in Boca Chica, maybe I will remember...

What is the fare price to pay?

Best other places to find nice chicas, I am the kind of modeling gorgeous chicas???

Thanks a lot

pg911

GREEKFREAK
06-29-2012, 05:46 PM
Hi guys,

I change my mind and decided to go at Hamaca Resort in Boca Chica.

Is there somebody who take girls in his place?

What do you recommend if not.

I went in Boca Chica 2 years ago with 2 other guys I meet at my Hotel. They take me to a place, little hotel ??? with plenty of very very nice chicas, but I don't remember the name of the place. Can you give me places in Boca Chica, maybe I will remember...

What is the fare price to pay?

Best other places to find nice chicas, I am the kind of modeling gorgeous chicas???

Thanks a lot

pg911

You can start by thanking me for my reply , then you can start doing some research on the boca chica section

BrooklynBeas
06-29-2012, 05:56 PM
Most of the time for Rookies on the site, you give a lil and you get a lot more in return... Hows about a lil sumthin sumthin on Russia or Hong Kong... Im sure a few pictures or experiences spoke about and posted on here will go a long way... Just my 3 pesos, cause 3 is better then 2 :)

Also, as said before to the new guys on the site, pay for a subscription to the trip reports, some of them are really awesome, give a lot of info, show pictures, and are worth the cover price... That's coming from someone who makes nothing on the money you pay... theres just so much info you are so very close to..

pg911
06-29-2012, 07:10 PM
Hi Guys,

First of all, I would like to thanks you from the bottom of my heart, because I am a rookie and you are and have the honorable title of member to not answer of my questions.

When I read, I want to be inform not losing my time

pg911

eastcoastallstar
06-29-2012, 07:22 PM
You can start by thanking me for my reply , then you can start doing some research on the boca chica section

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GREEKFREAK
06-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Hi Guys,

First of all, I would like to thanks you from the bottom of my heart, because I am a rookie and you are and have the honorable title of member to not answer of my questions.

When I read, I want to be inform not losing my time

pg911

I'm sorry for the way I came out .. Hamaca is an all inclusive resort that is chica friendly .. You can bring as many girls as you want in there no problem .. You will be provided with a wrist band that u should wear proudly once you get to sosua.... I advise you to keep your main focus on Krystal's ... Anyone who speaks English to you is a safe bet.. Very trust worthy. Always pay the chica prices so you won't get screwed in the long run... Make sure you dress and look wealthy so the girls will chat with you.. I hope this helps bro

drdreamer
06-29-2012, 07:30 PM
I'm sorry for the way I came out .. Hamaca is an all inclusive resort that is chica friendly .. You can bring as many girls as you want in there no problem .. You will be provided with a wrist band that u should wear proudly once you get to sosua.... I advise you to keep your main focus on Krystal's ... Anyone who's speaks English to you is a safe bet.. Very trust worthy. Always pay the chica prices so you won't get screwed in the long run... Make sure you dress and look wealthy so the girls will chat with you.. I hope this helps bro

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
06-29-2012, 07:31 PM
Most of the time for Rookies on the site, you give a lil and you get a lot more in return... Hows about a lil sumthin sumthin on Russia or Hong Kong... Im sure a few pictures or experiences spoke about and posted on here will go a long way... Just my 3 pesos, cause 3 is better then 2 :)

Also, as said before to the new guys on the site, pay for a subscription to the trip reports, some of them are really awesome, give a lot of info, show pictures, and are worth the cover price... That's coming from someone who makes nothing on the money you pay... theres just so much info you are so very close to..

Everyone should have some sort of stories to tell about some stripclub, or backpage hooker or streetwalker.

tarzan
06-29-2012, 08:31 PM
If you're going to Boca Chica, I would think a thread named. "Redescovering Boca chica" wouldn't be a wast of time
to read. Become a paid member and read.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?357664-09-2011-Rediscovering-Boca-Chica

And Thank YaYow for the great thread while you're at it! :corky:

pg911
06-29-2012, 10:17 PM
If you're going to Boca Chica, I would think a thread named. "Redescovering Boca chica" wouldn't be a wast of time
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?357664-09-2011-Rediscovering-Boca-Chica

Hi Tarzan,
thanks for your advice but I can't access the link you send me, i think because I don't have the right to access it. I am a newbie here and miss some skills to use the forum.

Can you give me more information about your post?
Who is YaYow?

Hope to read more of your post
pg911

drdreamer
06-29-2012, 10:58 PM

This is the main part that you missed...
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/payments.php