PDA

View Full Version : Breastman October 2003 trip #2 (From Yahoo)

JDR4
04-08-2004, 06:12 AM
This is my second trip to the Dominican Republic which was from Oct 15th to the 19th, also this is my first post. I have always been a reader to this site and decided to write about my trip. I stayed at the Palace hotel on my first trip and had an excellent time there and deciced to stay there again. John, the owner of the Palace sees to your needs(women)and he runs a nice hotel,very clean and friendly atmosphere.

Oct 15th.
Well the flight out of Miami was delayed and AA was trying to find another airplane,something about an engine. I was traveling with two buddies and we were told to sit and wait. About an hour later we were in the air and a short flight and we landed in Puerto Plata,went through customs with no problems and met with Jesus,the driver from the Palace Hotel,who was waiting in the 95 degree heat for us,was it hot!!!!! Went to exchange some money at Judys,going rate there was 34.5 to the dollar. Arrived at the Palace Hotel and was greeted by John who had 3 beautiful women with him,sitting by the bar. Spoke with John for awhile,excellent host and he said he had to let some women go for various reasons but had new replacements and they they hot. John left,had to take care of some business,my two buddies went to get some hard liquor at the store and I drank with the 3 women. Next thing we were all drinking and taking pictures and I went with a hot girl named Ana-what a body.My buddies took the other women and retired upstairs for awhile. Ana had a smooth body for 20 yrs old,beautiful face and ended up doing anal with her-great time. Went downstairs and enjoyed the pool with 4 other women and about two hrs later,took another girl with a great ass upstais upstairs and had another great time,I can not remember her name but she was nice in bed,no anal with her. She liked it doggie style and had a set of tits that you could enjoy for days. Around 7,we went to dinner at Mauri Mai(sp) and had a steak dinner,all meals were excellent and then went bar hopping throughout the town. Met women all over the place but was looking for that special girl for the night. Around 11:30 we went to Club Latino which was slow but picked up as the night went on. My buddy was with Yanni from the Palace who he stayed with for the entire trip in DR. So Yanni is bringing all different women for me to meet and I was really picky,about the 20 th girl,I selected a short hot dark haired girl,about 25 yrs old,hot body and after dancing for awhile,we all left and returned to the Palace. AT the Palace,this girl was wild. Sucking on my toes,she kept sucking on my dick like a lollipop,all different positions,we went for about an hour and she wanted more so she got more. She stayed the night and left around 9 am,all for 1500 pesos.

Oct 16th
Went to the beach around 11 and stayed there until 5,drinking and eating all day at the beach,very relaxing. Went back to the Palace and used the pool. Around 7 women were at the pool and I went with this really hot 19 yr old,she was visiting her cousin and was from the capital. She had a great body and was in the pool with me for about an hour and then we went to my room. She had a tight body,great tits and I could not get enough of her. She had that innocent look to her and decided to keep her for the rest of the day/night. We were going to the town of Cabarete to Jose O Shays Irish bar on the beach to watch game 7 of NY/Boston. I took the girl from the Palace,my other buddy took Yanni and the other went solo. We had a great time eating,drinking and the girls were enjoying themselves, later we went to the High Caribe to dance and left there around 2 am and went to the Palace. I went in the pool with my girl and Yanni went to get food and beer,what a night. Next thing,everyone is in the pool,3 am and still partying-what a night and it still isn't over. Everyone retires to their room and I enjoy myself with my girl,all positions,long BJ and anal,still can not get over what a body. In the morning,she is suppose to go home and asks if I would like her to stay with me,I say that she should go home becaues I am with my friends and basically I wanted a variety of women while on vacation. She looks sad and leaves, I feel bad for awhile,oh well.

Oct 17 th
Went for breakfast,also met a guy from NY who came down by himself and was there to have a good time, he hung with us for most of our trip,fun guy to party with. The 4 of us went to the beach and stayed there until 4 pm ,stopped and picked up some pizza and beer and went back to the Palace to eat,drink and use the pool. I selected a girl from the Palace and went to my room and returned about an hour later and decided we were going to Crystals and El Boem tonight. Jesus picked us up at 930 and we headed to Crystals. Crystals was just opening so we went across the street and had a few beers at the bars and then headed into Crystals.Crystals was loaded with beautiful women and I mean Beautiful. The women wanted 100 dollars US to fuck them at the club and they were not negotiating on the price and 150 US to take them off the property and you still had to pay the exit fee. AS you can see ,we left and went to EL Boem and there were all ugly women,we stayed for one drink and then left and never asked for any prices. Jesus dropped us off at Club Latino and we payed him for his services and he left. Latino was packed with women,I found another great looker,spoke English and danced and drank with her throughout the night. She came back with me,had a great time with her,sorry will not give her name out,but she was the best all around,great body,26 yrs old and what a set of tits on her,she stayed the night and wanted to hook up the next night. I gave her 16oo pesos and she was off. She was going to meet me at the club,I said aronud 1 am

Oct 18th
Went to breakfast at this place called Rockys,good food and prices. Went to the beach,one of my favorite places,ate and drink there and then went to Palace for the pool and a women,only wanted a BJ,just layed there and relaxed. We went to dinner with Jimmydr and his girl,finally met the man behind all those postings,great guy who has alot of information. There was a power outage so dinner was by candle and took awhile for the food but the ribs were out of this world. After dinner,Jimmydr and his girl left and we went bar hopping around town. Had numerous drinks here and there but was waiting until 1 am for that speacial girl. At 1 am ,my girl was waiting for me and she was happy I showed. We danced and drank until 3 am and went back to the Palace. I had another great time with my girl and she stayed the night and wanted to get together for Sunday but we were going home that day,she did not want any money but I put 1000 pesos in her purse while she was in the shower and then she left.

Oct 19 th
Went to breakfast and then back to hotel to pack. Spoke with Jimmydr for awhile and exchanged e-mails and spoke about the next trip in April,will be a blast. My buddies had one more go with the Palace girls and Jesus arrived at 1 pm to bring us to the airport.

The entire trip was great,the Palace to me is the best hotel to stay at and John runs a nice hotel,plus the women are there for you. Met a bunch of great guys who like to party and one last note,the women did not mind any picture taking until Jimmydr arrived and then pictures were outlawed by them and if you tried,they would get mad,go figure.