PDA

View Full Version : What exactly *is* Blackbeards?

ChicaRider
07-21-2005, 05:13 PM
Is this a bar? A Hotel? A package tour place? A chicateria? :cool:

Jimmydr
07-21-2005, 05:14 PM
Its a 24 room guest frienly hotel that has chicas onsight as well, located in Costamber, Puerto Plata, about 40 minutes from Sosua.

the_Jayman
07-21-2005, 05:17 PM

Probably my FAVORITE hotel on the planet ! !

ChicaRider
07-21-2005, 05:21 PM
are the girls there the same $$ as elsewhere? do you normally stick with the onsite talent or venture out and bring one...or two...or three back?

Jimmydr
07-21-2005, 05:24 PM
are the girls there the same $$ as elsewhere? do you normally stick with the onsite talent or venture out and bring one...or two...or three back?

You are 15 minutes away from Puerto Plata where you can go shopping for chicas if you want.

Jimmydr
07-21-2005, 05:26 PM
There are two groups of us:

The first group that loves the place and the second group that hates it. You really have to go to decide for yourself. There is no right or wrong feeling towards the place.

the_Jayman
07-21-2005, 05:27 PM
I tend to find that the chicas that swing by Black Beards daily are more then good enough.

Lots of guys go out on the town and bring them back. Depends on your mood.

The only rules with bringing chicas back is that she MUST have ID and must never have been banned from Black Beards. 2 very good rules if ya ask me.

Check out this section and the threads in my section for LOTS of pictures from Black Beards. The photo section also has a TON of pictures.

Have you seen their website?

http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/

ChicaRider
07-21-2005, 05:33 PM
OK... I think Im gonna just go and get a trip under my belt... sounds like you could go 100 times and have a different experience (not just sexually) each time...

Maybe what I'll do is stay at BB for a night or two, then use my two nights at the AI - hopefully meet a nice chica to take there with me...I have an option of additional nights at the same price I paid for the 2 nights (for 2 people)...but if Im there solo, its not that great a deal...and it sounds like being outside the Playa Dorado is more fun...

ChicaRider
07-21-2005, 05:35 PM
Thanks JayMan... yep...went to the website after i posted the question...probably should have gone there first! 8)

the_Jayman
07-21-2005, 05:36 PM
and it sounds like being outside the Playa Dorado is more fun...

BY FAR the majority of us have never and will never spend a night sleeping in Playa Dorado.

The island is just to damn much fun ! !

ChicaRider
07-21-2005, 05:39 PM
and it sounds like being outside the Playa Dorado is more fun...

BY FAR the majority of us have never and will never spend a night sleeping in Playa Dorado.

The island is just to damn much fun ! !

Well, when I bought the trip, I had planned on bringing my GF with me...but she's now my ex, so THATS not gonna happen... so I started checking out my options and stumbled across this board... kinda opened my eyes a bit, ya know?!? :eek:

ajax718
07-21-2005, 06:13 PM
Chicarider,

By the time you finish your trip in Dominican Republic, you will thank your lucky stars you broke up with your girlfriend before hand. Also, there is tons of info. on this website, just read through things and most of your questions will be answered.

Jimmydr
07-21-2005, 06:47 PM
We are a great bunch of guys that are always traveling to DR. so you are never alone there.

sjaak
07-22-2005, 02:52 AM

Chicateria :grin: :grin: :grin: funny new word of the day! like in spanish they just use the word for what you can buy somewhere as a general name, cerveceria, hamburgueseria, chicateria. 8)

BrooklynBeas
07-22-2005, 08:41 AM
Chicarider... When is your trip... Dont forget your camera! for the puterias!

ChicaRider
07-22-2005, 09:01 AM
Chicateria :grin: :grin: :grin: funny new word of the day! 8)

ahhh thank ya...thank ya very much 8)

BrooklynBeas... Im looking to go in the next few weeks... checking into when I can get a frequent Flyer ticket...

gdogg
07-22-2005, 02:17 PM
We may see ya there, ChicaRider! Trust me, you'll probably forget your ex's name by the time you return home.
;)

Jimmydr
07-22-2005, 02:27 PM
Chicateria :grin: :grin: :grin: funny new word of the day! 8)

ahhh thank ya...thank ya very much 8)

BrooklynBeas... Im looking to go in the next few weeks... checking into when I can get a frequent Flyer ticket...

Get your Ass to DR fast and join us! :twisted:

RSMMAN
08-25-2005, 05:54 PM
WELL I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT I AM HERE AT BLACKBEARDS LOOKS A LOT BETTER THEN SANTO DOMINGO THIS IS A CONTEST WEEKEND HERE TILL SUNDAY :P
P.S. I HAVE THE BOTTEM ROOM IT IS NICE NICE NICE A-4 :grin:

the_Jayman
08-25-2005, 06:59 PM
TAKE PICTURES ! !

LOTS AND LOTS OF PICTURES ! !

RSMMAN
08-26-2005, 01:16 PM
I HEARD EL DRUNKO WAS JUST HERE :cool:

BrooklynBeas
08-26-2005, 02:59 PM
yes he was... and so was I,Gdogg and Ajax... but we just took El Drunko there for the day and hung for a couple hours... El D bought a beer for everyone in the joint when he walked in... He was an instant success... not that he wasnt before of course!

ajax718
08-26-2005, 03:09 PM
to add to Bees message....... El Drunko called Jacuzzi party. Next thing I know I was naked in the BB Jacuzzi with El D, with a beer in one hand, and a chica in the other. Don't worry, I did my best not to have my body run up against El D's balls. Then again, why should that matter. I got sloppy seconds from him a different night

BrooklynBeas
08-26-2005, 03:11 PM
Ajax... r u home?

(time to take this thread off topic)

RSMMAN
08-26-2005, 04:40 PM
I SHOULD HAVE COME EARLYER DAM :twisted:
DID HE TAKE ANY JACUZZI PARTY PICS THE LAST ONES WHERE GREAT
:eek:

gdogg
08-26-2005, 06:28 PM
I SHOULD HAVE COME EARLYER DAM :twisted:
DID HE TAKE ANY JACUZZI PARTY PICS THE LAST ONES WHERE GREAT
:eek:

You do not want to hear that story, believe me!! Let's just say we need you to take a lot of pics...especially of Yuri (my favorite).

jajalekker
08-27-2005, 08:49 AM
yes ...just saw the picture off yuri...
she looks great.....

RSMMAN
08-27-2005, 09:45 AM
JUST SAW SUSIEQ SHE LOOKS LIKE THE COCK OF THE WALK
I THINK SHE IS WAITING FOR HER JET MAN TO FLY IN 8O

RSMMAN
08-27-2005, 03:24 PM
WELL AN HOUR AWAY FROM THE CONTEST :lol:

Jthomas
08-27-2005, 04:32 PM
Tell Jesica that Tom says hello and order a tequilla from **** who is David's daughter the waitress with the great body.