PDA

View Full Version : Propinas

panicmechanic
08-01-2012, 12:52 PM
I have couple of designer dresses with matching shoes that I thinking of bringing with me and giving as propinas. I would appreciate opinions on this from some experienced members. Thanks

el toro
08-01-2012, 01:00 PM
I have couple of designer dresses with matching shoes that I thinking of bringing with me and giving as propinas. I would appreciate opinions on this from some experienced members. Thanks

Hey if that's your thing just go ahead and wear them to Classico's.

I'm kidding of course. Seriously, I would say sure why not take them with you and give them away as gifts unless you know some ladies here that could really use them.

voltage69
08-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me if you just have them laying around, but for best results i would give the propina before you have sex.

Seville
08-01-2012, 01:03 PM
If they are nice stuff I would only give them to a favorita or two. If you don't have a favorita then I guess the best performers will do.:smile:

The Sage
08-01-2012, 01:13 PM
More than likely too good of a gift to give to some strange hoe you met on the street. What size are the dresses and shoes? A member with a favorita worthy of a nice present might be willing to purchase them from you.

el toro
08-01-2012, 01:48 PM
More than likely too good of a gift to give to some strange hoe you met on the street. What size are the dresses and shoes? A member with a favorita worthy of a nice present might be willing to purchase them from you.

Damn Professor. You're always practicing economics. Take a day off sometime. lol

greydread
08-01-2012, 02:31 PM

Propina?

No.

Regalo?

Si.

Giving an outfit to an unknown Puta doesn't make sense to me. If you have a certain "type" that all wear the same size shit then maybe gift the best of them but in reality I'd say leave that shit at home and just go and have fun while you're in the DR. One day if you find one worthy of such a gift just make sure the shit fits before giving it or you'll end up on a shopping trip.

The best regalo is easy (dick, head, money, not necessarily in that order).

Jimmydr
08-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me if you just have them laying around, but for best results i would give the propina before you have sex.

Why are they just laying around? I don't have any laying around?

WSJ3
08-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Only give propinas to the ones that you know or if they make flames come out of your ass.
http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh570/LOKIWSJ3/naked-hoes.jpg
Additionally a regular $10 dress is going to make them happy save the expensive shite for your real girlfriend not a chica you are just banging in a third world country.

Trust me you will be the better for the experience.

weyland
08-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Sell them in the States and give the chicas the money.

panicmechanic
08-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone, the shit is staying home!

dr1lvr
08-01-2012, 08:21 PM
If they are nice stuff I would only give them to a favorita or two. If you don't have a favorita then I guess the best performers will do.:smile:

Pantyman???????

BigLongBeach
08-02-2012, 12:34 AM

I used to do it all the time in sosua. My family would give un-needed clothes to give away in DR. Most girls will really appreciate your gift but some of these girls dont have any manners. I remember one young girl was like 'oh i have a similar dress in another color' and reject it. Most un-spoiled girls will thank you and if she didnt need it she will gift it to a friend.

The other thing is look it as a 'gift' not a 'propina'. If you want to tip someone in DR give money not 'goods' they appreciate more. They dont see the value comparing 300pesos vs. a $200 dress.

If you have room in your bag go for it but if dont you sweat it. They want money more than gifts

hugrad95a
08-02-2012, 12:43 AM
During July I brought "regalo's" to keep my pricing down and let them know if they put it on me the would get a nice little gift.
If you have a favorita she will love it. Hell if you dont have a favorita, this will help you make some new ones.

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy226/hugrad95/IMG00063-20120630-1504.jpg

Skynyrd
08-02-2012, 05:53 AM

Dont you think your wife is going to notice them missing?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

stalino55
08-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Propina?

No.

Regalo?

Si.

Giving an outfit to an unknown Puta doesn't make sense to me. If you have a certain "type" that all wear the same size shit then maybe gift the best of them but in reality I'd say leave that shit at home and just go and have fun while you're in the DR. One day if you find one worthy of such a gift just make sure the shit fits before giving it or you'll end up on a shopping trip.

The best regalo is easy (dick, head, money, not necessarily in that order).

But the money always last, right?

greydread
08-03-2012, 12:54 PM
But the money always last, right?

Usually but it depends on the Chica and the relationship between you. If it's someone you've known for years it stops being just about the money or the ass. Sometimes real friendships develop.

deezl
08-15-2012, 01:26 PM
as posted on deals.woot.com - 50% off everything at aeropostale

and you know how the chicas love their aero shit!

http://www.aeropostale.com

sporthobbyist
08-15-2012, 02:25 PM
Who has dresses and ladies shoes laying around???:rofl:
I can see if they were left by an ex, but new shit?

The putas get no regalos from me. They are indys and I pay them to fuck them. Let them buy their own shit with the money I give them.