PDA

View Full Version : Shooting in sosua

MyTio
08-19-2012, 06:44 PM
http://detrasdelrumor.com/site/index.php/2012-08-08-22-36-42/regionales/1769-matan-a-luis-el-barbaro

MyTio
08-19-2012, 06:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyCuMWMGfJQ

Irie
08-19-2012, 06:50 PM
http://detrasdelrumor.com/site/index.php/2012-08-08-22-36-42/regionales/1769-matan-a-luis-el-barbaro

My last three trips there was at least one night each I heard shots fired in front of Flow. Fun place.

MyTio
08-19-2012, 06:53 PM
was any one on the strip wen this happed I was told by a friend it started out at Latinos

hugrad95a
08-19-2012, 10:35 PM
El hecho ocurrió a las 4:00AM de la madrugada, según versiones obtenidas luego de dar muerte a la victima el victimario intentó escapar huyendo con el arma en la mano hacia la calle principal encontrándose con una patrulla de la policía delante y otra detrás siendo este capturado de inmediato y trasladado rápidamente hacia un centro de salud donde recibió asistencia medica ya que presentaba golpes y heridas en su rostro, posteriormente fue trasladado a la sede del Comando Regional Norte PN.

Nothing good ever takes place at 4am anywhere...

blazaveli
08-19-2012, 11:00 PM
Loosely translated.

SOSUA PLATA. PORT-The morning of Sunday a man was killed in a fight in the street pedro Clisante of this county, after starting a discussion inside a playground fight that culminated with a fully public streets.

The victim was due to the name of Luis Jose Luis Rodriguez better known as The Barbarian, about 39 years old, living in the Charamicos sector of this city, who died according to the Medical Examiner Dr. Freddy Salazar shot in the abdomen with input and output.

Besides triggering the body of Barbarian presents blunt trauma in the forehead, according to reports obtained Luis The Barbarian initiated a discussion with former National Police after Radhames del Rosario Quinones (Mangue), inside the bar located across the street Sailboat Peter Clisante, moving then to the Super colmadón The Flow, taking to the streets where they exchanged blows after getting the former police a .45 caliber pistol with which he killed the victim, immediately the body still alive on a motorcycle was taken by friends to the medical center Cabarete dying while being transferred.

The incident occurred at 4:00 AM in the morning, according to reports obtained after killing the victim tried to escape the assailant fled with the gun in his hand found the main street with a police car in front and one behind and this captured immediately and rushed to a clinic where he received medical assistance as they had bruises and wounds on his face, then was transferred to the Northern Regional Command headquarters PN.

According to the Inspector of this city Mr. Ramon Cabrera investigating this fatal fact began immediately for details on what happened, similarly reported that the body was taken to forensic pathology expertise to make the place.

Luis The Barbarian erSOSUA PLATA. PORT-The morning of Sunday a man was killed in a street fight peter Clisante of this county, after starting a discussion inside a place of entertainment culminating in a fight openly in public.

The victim was due to the name of Luis Jose Luis Rodriguez better known as The Barbarian, about 39 years old, living in the Charamicos sector of this city, who died according to the Medical Examiner Dr. Freddy Salazar shot in the abdomen with input and output.

Besides triggering the body of Barbarian presents blunt trauma in the forehead, according to reports obtained Luis The Barbarian initiated a discussion with former National Police after Radhames del Rosario Quinones (Mangue), inside the bar located across the street Sailboat Peter Clisante, moving then to the Super colmadón The Flow, taking to the streets where they exchanged blows after getting the former police a .45 caliber pistol with which he killed the victim, immediately the body still alive on a motorcycle was taken by friends to the medical center Cabarete dying while being transferred.

The incident occurred at 4:00 AM in the morning, according to reports obtained after killing the victim tried to escape the assailant fled with the gun in his hand found the main street with a police car in front and one behind and this captured immediately and rushed to a clinic where he received medical assistance as they had bruises and wounds on his face, then was transferred to the Northern Regional Command headquarters PN.

According to the Inspector of this city Mr. Ramon Cabrera investigating this fatal fact began immediately for details on what happened, similarly reported that the body was taken to forensic pathology expertise to make the place.

Luis The Barbarian was known as a recognized representative of micro drug trafficking in this city, who a few years ago was attacked inside a bar on the street also Clisante Pedro, where he received more than five shots which miraculously survived.

Former National Police after Radhames del Rosario Quinones (Mangue), was removed from the ranks of the institution in March 2009 with 30 members of the institution it is linked to drug trafficking, is now a strong man concia in this business, do not discard that the motive for this death is not the fight acontecida.a known as a recognized representative of micro drug trafficking in this city, who a few years ago was attacked inside a bar also in the Clisante Peter Street, where he received more than five shots which miraculously survived.

Former National Police after Radhames del Rosario Quinones (Mangue), was removed from the ranks of the institution in March 2009 with 30 members of the institution it is linked to drug trafficking, is now a strong man concia in this business, do not discard that the motive for this death is not the fight which occurred

TNT72
08-19-2012, 11:17 PM
Loosely translated.

SOSUA PLATA. PORT-The morning of Sunday a man was killed in a fight in the street pedro Clisante of this county, after starting a discussion inside a playground fight that culminated with a fully public streets.

Luis The Barbarian erSOSUA PLATA. PORT-The morning of Sunday a man was killed in a street fight peter Clisante of this county, after starting a discussion inside a place of entertainment culminating in a fight openly in public.

Luis The Barbarian was known as a recognized representative of micro drug trafficking in this city, who a few years ago was attacked inside a bar on the street also Clisante Pedro, where he received more than five shots which miraculously survived.

Former National Police after Radhames del Rosario Quinones (Mangue), was removed from the ranks of the institution in March 2009 with 30 members of the institution it is linked to drug trafficking, is now a strong man concia in this business, do not discard that the motive for this death is not the fight acontecida.a known as a recognized representative of micro drug trafficking in this city, who a few years ago was attacked inside a bar also in the Clisante Peter Street, where he received more than five shots which miraculously survived.

Former National Police after Radhames del Rosario Quinones (Mangue), was removed from the ranks of the institution in March 2009 with 30 members of the institution it is linked to drug trafficking, is now a strong man concia in this business, do not discard that the motive for this death is not the fight which occurred

Reading that just confused the fuck outta me!!:rofl::rofl:

blazaveli
08-19-2012, 11:20 PM
I made it through the first 4 paragraphs and gave up my damn self :rofl:

Reading that just confused the fuck outta me!!:rofl::rofl:

questner
08-19-2012, 11:53 PM
This time it was inside of Latinos.

Does not change anything.

Rule of the thumb: by 2 am you have to be home with your girl. Come back at 7 am when La Roca opens for breakfast.

Chief Papi Lindo
08-20-2012, 12:47 AM
he was ashley's 'novio'..whatever novio means in sosua....

TNT72
08-20-2012, 12:51 AM
he was ashley's 'novio'..whatever novio means in sosua....

Which ashley?

Chief Papi Lindo
08-20-2012, 12:57 AM
Which ashley?

https://www.facebook.com/xiomaris.sanchezvasquez.9

MyTio
08-22-2012, 02:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgHrXSrpOW8 he got a nice showing for his funeral

philly519
08-22-2012, 04:37 PM
just found this on dr1 a drugdealer was killed in a shooting on pedro clisante in sosua a few days ago check out the article http://detrasdelrumor.com/site/index.php/2012-08-08-22-36-42/regionales/1769-matan-a-luis-el-barbaro

philly519
08-22-2012, 04:44 PM
I don't think that this will be any problem to anyone heading to sosua since it was an ex dirty cop/drugdealer who was killed just figured i would let people know whats going on in sosua

BorisDaBulletDodger
08-22-2012, 04:45 PM
Thanks for contributing but somebody beat ya to it;)

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?417879-Shotting-in-sosua

whynotme
08-22-2012, 04:48 PM
just found this on dr1 a drugdealer was killed in a shooting on pedro clisante in sosua a few days ago check out the article http://detrasdelrumor.com/site/index.php/2012-08-08-22-36-42/regionales/1769-matan-a-luis-el-barbaro

Thanks for contributing but somebody beat ya to it;)

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?417879-Shotting-in-sosua

i was in the middle of moving it when you responded:corky::iconTU:

MrHappy
08-24-2012, 01:10 PM
How about a video of him being shot(after beating the guy with a chair)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIlK_AlYUI8&feature=em-uploademail

MrHappy
08-24-2012, 04:12 PM
It's gotta be a shitty feeling to take a bullet in the gut and know you only got a few minutes left....

greydread
08-24-2012, 05:28 PM
It's gotta be a shitty feeling to take a bullet in the gut and know you only got a few minutes left....

Can you think of a more fitting end to a rat bastard Mothafucka like that? He didn't get knick named "The Barbarian" for nothing. I wonder how many victims he shot in the stomach or worse?

MyTio
08-24-2012, 05:51 PM
Look Lek he brought the barstool from some other bar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Q25iy8BGI gun at 25 second

Dr World
08-24-2012, 06:01 PM
Can you think of a more fitting end to a rat bastard Mothafucka like that? He didn't get knick named "The Barbarian" for nothing. I wonder how many victims he shot in the stomach or worse?

When I put the news clip in translator, the words did say barbarian (barbaro)- but in my mind I thought they were calling him a barber (barbero). I was trying to remember what shop he cut at.. :confused:

WickedWillie
08-24-2012, 06:06 PM

I was told by an eye-witness sitting in Rumba this all kicked off in the disco section Latino's (El Toro).

A friend of the shooter was forcibly ejected and punched a few times by Latino's security.

This guy was a friend of the shooter, who was in El Flow and he then went up to Latino's to get involved. He pulled his piece and fired 6/7 shots inside at Latino's security. No-one was hit.

Luis was in Latino's and saw the shooter do this and got pissed. Apparently there existed long time bad blood between Luis and the shooter.

They all left Latino's, Luis still pissed and armed with barstool, skirted around El Flow in the street, came back and attacked the shooter at the entrance to El Flow.

Shooter pulled his piece again and shot Luis.

Love the shooters chica giving Luis plenty of verbals at 41 seconds.

Who the fuck takes a bar-stool to a gun fight?

uncle ruckus
08-24-2012, 06:22 PM
I was told by an eye-witness sitting in Rumba this all kicked off in the disco section Latino's (El Toro).

A friend of the shooter was forcibly ejected and punched a few times by Latino's security.

This guy was a friend of the shooter, who was in El Flow and he then went up to Latino's to get involved. He pulled his piece and fired 6/7 shots inside at Latino's security. No-one was hit.

Luis was in Latino's and saw the shooter do this and got pissed. Apparently there existed long time bad blood between Luis and the shooter.

They all left Latino's, Luis still pissed and armed with barstool, skirted around El Flow in the street, came back and attacked the shooter at the entrance to El Flow.

Shooter pulled his piece again and shot Luis.

Love the shooters chica giving Luis plenty of verbals at 41 seconds.

I'm sure if both had been killed, the world would probably be a better place today. That said, it looks like the ex-cop (shooter) has a pretty strong self-defense claim. If someone were beating the shit out of me with a barstool and I had a gun, that dude would get shot too.

deezl
08-24-2012, 06:25 PM

Someone with more balls than brains.

Thus the nickname 'barbarian'...

The Sage
08-24-2012, 06:26 PM
Only if he was in legal possession of the gun. If he was your right. I doubt if he would do much if any time. Man, this story has turned since it was initially reported.

I'm sure if both had been killed, the world would probably be a better place today. That said, it looks like the ex-cop (shooter) has a pretty strong self-defense claim. If someone were beating the shit out of me with a barstool and I had a gun, that dude would get shot too.

MyTio
08-24-2012, 08:46 PM
This show a lot of detail including the Dominican crime scene be persevered:rofl::rofl::rofl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N25gbUlOhNQ

uncle ruckus
08-25-2012, 07:58 AM
This show a lot of detail including the Dominican crime scene be persevered:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, you gotta admire the efficiency! The dude was shot at 412am and by 430am, that sidewalk was ****-and-span clean and it was like nothing had happened!

The moral of the story is to do what the other 99% of people did, which is to hide and get the fuck off the street. If you're going to be a hero and settle personal beefs at 4am with a bar stool, you might get shot and killed. Best course of action is to avoid beefs and confrontations, even if sometimes it means swallowing your pride.

snoozer
08-25-2012, 08:24 AM

I cannot believe how many people come out of the bar after things settle down, I did not think it was that big in the back.

uncle ruckus
08-25-2012, 08:49 AM
Well, you gotta admire the efficiency! The dude was shot at 412am and by 430am, that sidewalk was ****-and-span clean and it was like nothing had happened!

The moral of the story is to do what the other 99% of people did, which is to hide and get the fuck off the street. If you're going to be a hero and settle personal beefs at 4am with a bar stool, you might get shot and killed. Best course of action is to avoid beefs and confrontations, even if sometimes it means swallowing your pride.

:rofl::rofl:There's something funny about s-p-i-c being a banned word but shit, piss, cunt, fuck, motherfucker, cocksucker, and tits are all allowed.

hugrad95a
08-25-2012, 09:31 AM
Ok raise your hand if you where watching that video to see if saw any of your girls or favoritas lol

JD426
08-25-2012, 09:46 AM
:rofl::rofl:There's something funny about s-p-i-c being a banned word but shit, piss, cunt, fuck, motherfucker, cocksucker, and tits are all allowed.

I made a funny joke once about a someone being a THIEF, like a racc00 n stealing garbage in the night ( we have a lot of that here in the suburbs of NJ btw) ,, and didnt sleep for days ,cuz i was censored and thought maybe I became a Racist.. LOL

LJDMV
08-25-2012, 09:51 AM
Did not know they had a camera recording all the time outside el flow. Hope no one gets caught on video with a chick, and they have a girl at home. El flow at night is the only place i feel a little uneasy about walking past there while in POP.

Kevy
08-25-2012, 10:48 AM
merged, already been around a while.

philly519
08-25-2012, 12:12 PM

just what i wanted to see right before my trip lol thank god i usally call it a night around 2am

gmalet
08-25-2012, 12:58 PM
Did not know they had a camera recording all the time outside el flow. Hope no one gets caught on video with a chick, and they have a girl at home. El flow at night is the only place i feel a little uneasy about walking past there while in POP.

They have cameras all up and down the strip, take a look up and you will see them.

MyTio
08-25-2012, 01:08 PM
Did not know they had a camera recording all the time outside el flow. Hope no one gets caught on video with a chick, and they have a girl at home. El flow at night is the only place i feel a little uneasy about walking past there while in POP. I always avoid el flow shit is alway going down in that bar

JD426
08-25-2012, 01:36 PM
I always avoid el flow shit is alway going down in that bar

I love that bar.. its as close to the Wild West as you and I will ever get in our life times..
Maybe that makes me strange, but it makes me feel alive, that shit can pop off at any moment... and so you always on your toes..
Its definitely never boring..and the guards throwing drunks with no money out, never gets old.. This one time this drunk lady was SWINGING at the Guards. I mean really trying to hit them, they just laughed and shooed her off like you would a mosquito...Them guys have seen it all.. Its a pisser.

The Sage
08-25-2012, 02:50 PM
This incident appeared to have its roots at Latinos. Luis was shot outside of El Flow not in El Flow. Not saying you don't have to be on your toes in El Flow, but other than providing the chairs El Flow per se was not a contributing factor.

I always avoid el flow shit is alway going down in that bar

The Sage
08-25-2012, 02:52 PM
Yes, it looks like a chair from Latinos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Q25iy8BGI gun at 25 second

el toro
08-25-2012, 05:21 PM
Shit like this can happen anywhere and anytime we know that, but it seems that it usually happens 4-5AM at least from my observations.

Other than once or twice because of arriving on the red-eye flight after 2AM, I'm usually comfortably passed out or fuckin in my room by 3. Everyone rolls his own way and I'm not saying if you roll late into the morning not to, but personally I see no point to be out at that time for the most part. Too much pussy waiting to be tucked in earlier.

whatever
08-25-2012, 08:17 PM
The DR could be such a great place to live if we could find a place to
banish all the junk people that live there.

el toro
08-25-2012, 08:24 PM
banish all the junk people that live there.

That's like saying the hood would be a great place to live without the hoodrats. There are good people in the hood, but it's still the hood.

DR is no different than any other country in the world. Name one country in the world that has any major attractions, nightlife, entertainment, industry, beautiful women or anything else, but no "junk" people as you put it please. You're going to find good and bad everywhere. You take the good with the bad or choose to only go where you think there's good people and then you might be pretty damn bored.

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
08-25-2012, 09:09 PM
"Google Translate" or whatever the fuck- sucks!!!

Loosely translated.

sopranostingray
08-26-2012, 07:58 AM
Because of the incident, all tables and chairs had to be taken off the sidewalks at all those bars. So rumba, el flow, central no longer have tables and chairs outside.

Sidney
08-26-2012, 08:10 AM
Because of the incident, all tables and chairs had to be taken off the sidewalks at all those bars. So rumba, el flow, central no longer have tables and chairs outside.

More insane policies from the authorities!:icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd:

Sidney
08-26-2012, 08:13 AM
More insane policies from the authorities!:icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd:

And no tables at Latino's, Stube Restaurant, and el Cultivo. I feel much safer!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kevy
08-26-2012, 08:18 AM

More like silly over reaction, no chairs outside the bars, that should stop them from shooting each other:rofl::rofl:

psriches
08-26-2012, 08:26 AM
banish all the junk people that live there.It would be a better place to live if those ignorant people had better than a 4th grade education and just a decent level of social sophistication. If it were not for the chicas, this country would shrivel up and sink into the sea. And the world would be a better place! The DR is 18,000 square miles of uselessness and pure savagery.

EDUCATION is where it starts.

MyTio
08-26-2012, 09:01 AM

Did they make the little bar \restaurant like the Cuban Cafe Move their table

MrHappy
08-26-2012, 09:14 AM
Thanks to whoever fixed the title.

The tables and chairs will be back, bet on it. This is like what, the third time?

Sidney
08-26-2012, 09:16 AM
Did they make the little bar \restaurant like the Cuban Cafe Move their table

Not yet.

JD426
08-26-2012, 09:49 AM

Because chairs, not PEOPLE are dangerous,,, Chairs are the real problem, just like Guns here in the usa ...
LOL
thanks for the laugh...

that was great...

And no tables at Latino's, Stube Restaurant, and el Cultivo. I feel much safer!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

EXACTAMENTE..

No chairs= No arguments & no beatdowns with chairs . which = no shootings

You are safe now.
They are using the NYC model of "chair control"
LOL

steviewonder
08-26-2012, 10:46 AM

It's not insane, it's Dominican logic 101:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They did this in POP several yrs ago on calle16 thinking it would keep the younger crowd away. Now, they all just stand in the middle of the street with their motos and presidentes blocking everyone from passing:rolleyes:

WickedWillie
08-26-2012, 11:08 AM
Thanks to whoever fixed the title.

The tables and chairs will be back, bet on it. This is like what, the third time?

Sadly you are correct. Give it 2 weeks.

In a town where many business owners have been hassled for just having a small advertising board on the sidewalk it has always seemed to me to be a peculiar anomaly to allow shit-hole bars to block pedestrian accessability with bar stools and tables.:mad:

It was a pleasure walking that tiny stretch last night without the usual melee of scumbags and skanks.

TNT72
08-26-2012, 11:12 AM
Sadly you are correct. Give it 2 weeks.

In a town where many business owners have been hassled for just having a small advertising board on the sidewalk it has always seemed to me to be a peculiar anomaly to allow shit-hole bars to block pedestrian accessability with bar stools and tables.:mad:

It was a pleasure walking that tiny stretch last night without the usual melee of scumbags and skanks.

You really need to stop holding back WW. Let us know how you really feel!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dr1lvr
08-26-2012, 12:50 PM
Because chairs, not PEOPLE are dangerous,,, Chairs are the real problem, just like Guns here in the usa ...
LOL

Great NRA logic....

Similar to Bombs aren't dangerous, people are dangerous

IEDs, drugs, etc are harmless.... but put into the hands of people...:rolleyes:

greydread
08-26-2012, 01:49 PM
It would be a better place to live if those ignorant people had better than a 4th grade education and just a decent level of social sophistication. If it were not for the chicas, this country would shrivel up and sink into the sea. And the world would be a better place! The DR is 18,000 square miles of uselessness and pure savagery.

A paradox for the ages.

With better than 4th grade educations and a higher level of social sophistication those Chicas would become unavailable to us. Be careful what you wish for....

JDR
08-26-2012, 01:52 PM
A paradox for the ages.

With better than 4th grade educations and a higher level of social sophistication those Chicas would become unavailable to us. Be careful what you wish for....

Women are always in need of more money. Do you think shoes grow on trees?

greydread
08-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Women are always in need of more money. Do you think shoes grow on trees?

Shoe trees?

:rofl:

There's a big difference between the flip flops we pay for in the D.R. and $200 a foot call girl shoes in the U.S. That's what education and sophistication buys you. I vote we stop trying to export that bullshit.

JDR
08-26-2012, 01:58 PM
Shoe trees?

:rofl:

There's a big difference between the flip flops we pay for in the D.R. and $200 a foot call girl shoes in the U.S. That's what education and sophistication buys you. I vote we stop trying to export that bullshit.

If you really take the time and listen to women, you will realize EVERYONE of them has her price. You guys keep saying how dumb the chicas are but the women in the Capital are no dumber that the ones I work with. I work with women that own 50 pairs of shoes alone.

greydread
08-26-2012, 02:03 PM
If you really take the time and listen to women, you will realize EVERYONE of them has her price. You guys keep saying how dumb the chicas are but the women in the Capital are no dumber that the ones I work with. I work with women that own 50 pairs of shoes alone.

That's so they can attract the whales with the play homes in Lake Tahoe and Aspen.

Higher education and social sophistication = More expensive Pussy. It's a simple formula. :p

JDR
08-26-2012, 02:04 PM
That's so they can attract the whales with the play homes in Lake Tahoe and Aspen.

Higher education and social sophistication = More expensive Pussy. It's a simple formula. :p

They ain't attracting anything chained to their desks.

JD426
08-26-2012, 02:35 PM
Great NRA logic....

Similar to Bombs aren't dangerous, people are dangerous

IEDs, drugs, etc are harmless.... but put into the hands of people...:rolleyes:

thats your 74'th post ?

Stick to Mongering ,,, its something we can talk about...

Bombs ? IED 's ? u cant be serious.
This is equivalent to "machine gun" talk...
admit it , you afraid of guns..

good thing you not afraid of Airplanes....

but ,, Here is a question for you since you travel to Sosua... and this topic is really about SOSUA and shit that can go down..

You walking down the street, and you see a Dominican with a "GUN"..

Do you look JUST at the gun, or do you carefully look at the dude carrying it, and as fast as humanly possible ASSESS the situation and what he is about to do , and THEN act accordingly ?
Answer that Honestly.... and then ponder it for a moment...

Your brain, is smarter than you give it credit for.

Sidney
08-28-2012, 07:56 AM
The very dangerous tables and chairs are back on P.C. !:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: We must be very careful ! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

sopranostingray
08-28-2012, 08:09 AM
Yes I saw the tables and chairs were out last night and I approached with caution. All went well but I was on guard. The drama!!!

Choirboy
08-28-2012, 09:41 AM
The very dangerous tables and chairs are back on P.C. !:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: We must be very careful ! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm proud of you !!! You finally posted something positive !!! ;)

I'm sure they knew I would be there Sunday and didn't want to piss me off !!!

philly519
08-28-2012, 09:42 AM
thats your 74'th post ?

Stick to Mongering ,,, its something we can talk about...

Bombs ? IED 's ? u cant be serious.
This is equivalent to "machine gun" talk...
admit it , you afraid of guns..

good thing you not afraid of Airplanes....

but ,, Here is a question for you since you travel to Sosua... and this topic is really about SOSUA and shit that can go down..

You walking down the street, and you see a Dominican with a "GUN"..

Do you look JUST at the gun, or do you carefully look at the dude carrying it, and as fast as humanly possible ASSESS the situation and what he is about to do , and THEN act accordingly ?
Answer that Honestly.... and then ponder it for a moment...

Your brain, is smarter than you give it credit for.

there's always a dominican with a gun in sosua, see them walking around with there guns on there hips all the time its no big deal not sure if there under cover police security or gansters doesn't matter just clearly don't throw a stool at someone with a gun lmao i wonder if he was drunk or just plane stupid

JD426
08-28-2012, 09:50 AM
there's always a dominican with a gun in sosua, see them walking around with there guns on there hips all the time its no big deal not sure if there under cover police security or gansters doesn't matter just clearly don't throw a stool at someone with a gun lmao i wonder if he was drunk or just plane stupid

In Sosua, Iv'e had them sit right across from me while I was eating a meal or having a drink, never even gave it a second thought, just continued doing what i was doing. As a tourist, I had no reason to be fearful.. cuz as you said , everyone has them. so my odds are GOOD.

In NYC, same scenario, I would probably walk OUT unless I was 100% sure it was a cop.. cuz pretty much nobody is allowed to have guns , so who is he ?
Its not a political statement, its just logic... If nobody is allowed to legally have a gun , and the guy sitting next to you has one tucked in his belt, not even properly holstered, Im gonna get real nervous that some shit is about to go down, and im out of there...
Ironic , no ? Same Scenario, safer in Sosua than NYC...

philly519
08-28-2012, 10:09 AM
In Sosua, Iv'e had them sit right across from me while I was eating a meal or having a drink, never even gave it a second thought, just continued doing what i was doing. As a tourist, I had no reason to be fearful.. cuz as you said , everyone has them. so my odds are GOOD.

In NYC, same scenario, I would probably walk OUT unless I was 100% sure it was a cop.. cuz pretty much nobody is allowed to have guns , so who is he ?
Its not a political statement, its just logic... If nobody is allowed to legally have a gun , and the guy sitting next to you has one tucked in his belt, not even properly holstered, Im gonna get real nervous that some shit is about to go down, and im out of there...
Ironic , no ? Same Scenario, safer in Sosua than NYC...

that's funny how you say you were eating a meal and a dominican sat beside you with a gun in his pants there's a lot of guns down there for a very poor country, was this at ricky's fired chicken spot?, the one time i was there on my first trip to sosua and two big gangster looking guys came in and sat down at first i was a little nervous because this was my first trip were i wasn't on a resort the whole time, the guys had two pistols in there pants but they just came in and ate and left didn't say much or even look at me so now when i see a gun down there it's no big deal and doesn't bother me one bit but if i see someone pull out a gun and start going crazy down there ill be running for my life that's for sure i wouldn't trust them to be good marksmen lol wouldn't want to get caught in the cross fire

SeaWeed
08-28-2012, 10:23 AM
that's funny how you say you were eating a meal and a dominican sat beside you with a gun in his pants there's a lot of guns down there for a very poor country, was this at ricky's fired chicken spot?, the one time i was there on my first trip to sosua and two big gangster looking guys came in and sat down at first i was a little nervous because this was my first trip were i wasn't on a resort the whole time, the guys had two pistols in there pants but they just came in and ate and left didn't say much or even look at me so now when i see a gun down there it's no big deal and doesn't bother me one bit but if i see someone pull out a gun and start going crazy down there ill be running for my life that's for sure i wouldn't trust them to be good marksmen lol wouldn't want to get caught in the cross fire
when I was in Sosua last and hanging most nights at El Flow........
I'd see guys every night with pistols sticking out of their pants.......
and mi have traveled aroung the DR as well as other countries and that was a first for this guy........
pretty eye opening and makes you think a likkle bit about not pissing any guys off.......lol

vewdew
08-28-2012, 11:23 AM
and mi have traveled aroung the DR as well as other countries and that was a first for this guy........
pretty eye opening and makes you think a likkle bit about not pissing any guys off.......lol

The real question here is, why would you be checking Dominicanos below the belt line?

greydread
08-28-2012, 11:26 AM

Many of the patrons in many of the car washes and colmado's I've been to in and around Santo Domingo are packing. Most of my regular drivers in the city are packing legal heat. The good ones go where we go, eat where we eat and relax with their favorite beverage in the background when we're hitting the spots, especially the ones they take us to which are off the beaten path.

greydread
08-28-2012, 11:27 AM
The real question here is, why would you be checking Dominicanos below the belt line?

Um... the gun goes in ABOVE the belt....you know....gravity?

philly519
08-28-2012, 11:38 AM

lol not checking guys under the belt but you must be blind to not notice a shinny silver gun on someone waste in the dominican republic and i hope you keep your eyes open when your down there since anything can happen at anytime

sosuaman
08-28-2012, 12:59 PM
1. The "EMT's" were not wearing gloves when they were handling the body and the blood soaked sheet - nasty
2. The Dominicans love to look at dead bodies - hence the HUGE crowd (nothing else to do) checking out the body and the close ups of the head wound in the video.
3. NOTHING good happens after 2am on Pedro Clisante- most are intoxicated or high on drugs.

JD426
08-28-2012, 02:08 PM
Many of the patrons in many of the car washes and colmado's I've been to in and around Santo Domingo are packing. Most of my regular drivers in the city are packing legal heat. The good ones go where we go, eat where we eat and relax with their favorite beverage in the background when we're hitting the spots, especially the ones they take us to which are off the beaten path.

That was another scenario, I almost forgot, and one which surprised me a little bit, coming back from Las Galeras (Samana) I wanted to wash that red dirt off the rental car, So I stopped in at a car wash on the main road , and have since returned to the same guy several times as its a cool place to take a nap in the sun or the shade of the big bar, but noone is there during the day.,but you can enjoy a presidente while they do their thing. So the first time I was there, the owner & his son ,he was about about 30s, washed the whole car with his pistola tucked in his pants, very visible .. Was kinda strange cuz I was the only customer there so maybe he just wanted to put the message out there that he and his family (they seem to live there) , were not to be messed with. What fascinated me even more than his pistola however was his pressure washer contraption, which looked like it was 40+ year old... but still working just fine.
LOL

Mr. Smooth
08-28-2012, 02:49 PM
Since I'm pretty much back in my room well before 4am, I had always assumed that the bars on PC with tables and chairs on the sidewalk would have them pulled into their establishments before then. When they close, do they leave them on the sidewalk?

At the time of the shooting, were Latinos and Flow still open?

philly519
08-28-2012, 03:14 PM
Since I'm pretty much back in my room well before 4am, I had always assumed that the bars on PC with tables and chairs on the sidewalk would have them pulled into their establishments before then. When they close, do they leave them on the sidewalk?

At the time of the shooting, were Latinos and Flow still open?

they do not leave the stools at el flow out over night this is dominican you really think they would be there in the mourning? lol and yes el flow is usally open till about 4-430 am on the weekend

eastcoastallstar
08-28-2012, 04:51 PM
It would be a better place to live if those ignorant people had better than a 4th grade education and just a decent level of social sophistication. If it were not for the chicas, this country would shrivel up and sink into the sea. And the world would be a better place! The DR is 18,000 square miles of uselessness and pure savagery.

I concur.

I have a lot of Dominican Homies, and even they will tell you their country is fucked!

With each election is a new regime thats ready for their turn to get paid, while the rest of the country suffers.

God Bless em, keeps those hoes cheap and plentiful.

eldorob
08-28-2012, 05:45 PM
They can have my Bar Stool when they pry it from my COLD DEAD FINGERS!

Hey, that actually makes sense....

WickedWillie
08-29-2012, 11:18 AM
You really need to stop holding back WW. Let us know how you really feel!

You know I try my best:rofl::rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSEYXWmEse8&feature=player_embedded

johnavtech
08-29-2012, 07:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyCuMWMGfJQ
This is mess up. I hope it was not in Classico

blazaveli
08-29-2012, 07:20 PM
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

This is mess up. I hope it was not in Classico

Sidney
09-01-2012, 07:38 AM
Anoche, i felt so safe and secure!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: All the dangerous tables and chairs were removed on P.C.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:The police are so smart:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

sopranostingray
09-01-2012, 10:20 AM
On thursday night around 6:30 the Nacional and the politure came to all the restaurants on PC and had us remove all tables and chairs from the sidewalk. One of the more influencial restaurant owners called the mayor and told her this was nonesense and there in no law preventing having tables on the sidewalks. She said to go ahead and put them back and she would take care of it. All tables are back at restaurants ONLY for the moment. A meeting has been scheduled for monday night to discuss the issue as well as the volume of music. WTF!!!!!

eastcoastallstar
09-01-2012, 10:27 AM
I was wondering with that security video being on the world wide web, did the shooter even get arrested?

SeaWeed
09-01-2012, 10:33 AM
On thursday night around 6:30 the Nacional and the politure came to all the restaurants on PC and had us remove all tables and chairs from the sidewalk. One of the more influencial restaurant owners called the mayor and told her this was nonesense and there in no law preventing having tables on the sidewalks. She said to go ahead and put them back and she would take care of it. All tables are back at restaurants ONLY for the moment. A meeting has been scheduled for monday night to discuss the issue as well as the volume of music. WTF!!!!!
Sosua is just becoming a shade of it's former self.......chit like this isn't good for mongers in Sosua

Sidney
09-01-2012, 10:56 AM
I was wondering with that security video being on the world wide wed, did the shooter even get arrested?

They may have taken a table in, for questioning:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

deezl
09-01-2012, 11:45 AM

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

that table got ratted out by a stool(ie)...

swiggy
09-01-2012, 04:06 PM
looks like he had a lot of friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgHrXSrpOW8&feature=related

blazaveli
09-01-2012, 07:25 PM
Must be a lose definition of the word friends these days :rofl:

But who knows... I just got back from my barbershop in the Bronx and one of the barbers in there says he grew up with him and has known him for years. Didn't go as far as saying they were friends though :rofl:

CaseOne
09-01-2012, 10:14 PM
I was wondering with that security video being on the world wide web, did the shooter even get arrested?

Yes, that sme night. He's currently serving 1 year...yep ONE year.

bronxbomber718
09-01-2012, 10:28 PM

not like it's one year in one of these american resorts

TNT72
09-01-2012, 10:34 PM

That year isn't his sentence. Hasn't even been to trial yet. They can hold you in jail for a year without bail, to await trial.

MrHappy
09-02-2012, 03:47 AM

I'm not surprised, they "arrest" speakers every week here in Santo Domingo.

That's one year of preventative custody, while they prepare the case for trial.

Tough to guess how it will turn out. After all, the guy was beating him with a chair. Self defense and all that.

uncle ruckus
09-02-2012, 01:06 PM

I've been reading a lot of the comments on all these videos and news stories. Looks like the shooter is just as well known, and if the commenters are to be believed, it looks like the guy is going to be safer in jail than back out in Sosua. Lots of comments talking about revenge and street justice if he shows his face again.

psriches
09-02-2012, 03:29 PM
On thursday night around 6:30 the Nacional and the politure came to all the restaurants on PC and had us remove all tables and chairs from the sidewalk. One of the more influencial restaurant owners called the mayor and told her this was nonesense and there in no law preventing having tables on the sidewalks. She said to go ahead and put them back and she would take care of it. All tables are back at restaurants ONLY for the moment. A meeting has been scheduled for monday night to discuss the issue as well as the volume of music. WTF!!!!!As of last night, still no tables and chairs on the street.

Sidney
09-02-2012, 05:34 PM
As of last night, still no tables and chairs on the street.

What a relief:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

sopranostingray
09-02-2012, 06:42 PM
As of last night, still no tables and chairs on the street.

Tables and chairs are out at ALL restaurants on PC just not in the El Flow bar district.

Sidney
09-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Tables and chairs are out at ALL restaurants on PC just not in the El Flow bar district.

A tragic abuse of power:icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd:

swiggy
09-02-2012, 07:15 PM
I've been reading a lot of the comments on all these videos and news stories. Looks like the shooter is just as well known, and if the commenters are to be believed, it looks like the guy is going to be safer in jail than back out in Sosua. Lots of comments talking about revenge and street justice if he shows his face again.

I believe the shooter is former Policia Nacional but was kicked out with 29 others for running and or selling drugs. So he probably has police friends and criminal friends. It is definitely different over there than here, an ex-cop would be a bigger target here, there I think policia and criminals are more integrated so he probably is safer. A girl I know told me Luis was a friendly guy and was very well liked, as you can see by the video.

b319
09-02-2012, 09:07 PM

Just curious Unc. How does the shooter get around the fact that he lit up Latinos trying to harm their security, prior to his act of self-defense? (I know the system is fucked up there...just wondering.)

TNT72
09-02-2012, 09:19 PM
Just curious Unc. How does the shooter get around the fact that he lit up Latinos trying to harm their security, prior to his act of self-defense? (I know the system is fucked up there...just wondering.)

Pesos. And more pesos if needed.

b319
09-02-2012, 09:30 PM
Pesos. And more pesos if needed.

Looks like he's gonna need hella pesos if the street justice/revenge rumblings are true.

deezl
09-03-2012, 03:05 PM
I sure am glad they finally got the tables & chairs situation under control. I've noticed over my last few trips that the furniture has gotten more and more aggressive, especially the chairs (probably all deportees from the States). Violence was inevitable.

It'll be nice to be able to walk down the street in Sosua and feel safe again.

:rolleyes:

JD426
09-03-2012, 05:03 PM
I sure am glad they finally got the tables & chairs situation under control. I've noticed over my last few trips that the furniture has gotten more and more aggressive, especially the chairs (probably all deportees from the States). Violence was inevitable.

It'll be nice to be able to walk down the street in Sosua and feel safe again.

:rolleyes:

Um, you're a little late to the Agressive Table and Chair joke party there..

Sidney beat us all to that punchline like a couple days ago...
:rofl::rolleyes::rofl:

But Its still funny though. how tables and chairs could be viewed as the problem ??... absol incredible dominican thinking.
It's not the drug dealers, its not the ex cop/part time thug, literally SHOOTING up Latinos . Its none of that, its those darned agressive chairs..
absolutely amazing...

I'm really curious if he had used a Flower Pot,, would Flower pots be removed from the whole town ?
or how about a moto HELMET... Had he beat him with a Helmet.. now THAT would be interesting ..

Desiguy
09-04-2012, 12:39 AM
Deez you were right I'm not having any drinks at flow. Fuck that shit you were right people packing to much heat there

sosuaman
09-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Deez you were right I'm not having any drinks at flow. Fuck that shit you were right people packing to much heat there

The problem wasn't El Flow - the problem was the time - ie, 3am - 4am.
The entire class/type of person walking around at that time changes drastically from those in Sosua during the day or even up til 11pm or so....

SeaWeed
09-05-2012, 01:36 PM
Tthe problem was the time - ie, 3am - 4am.
The entire class/type of person walking around at that time changes drastically from those in Sosua during the day or even up til 11pm or so....
Vampires?

sosuaman
09-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Vampires?

perhaps...:)

eldorob
09-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Vampires?

Or Zombies. Those things are just mean.

Walking Dead season premiere on Sept 14th. All noobs should watch it to prepare for Sosua.

uncle ruckus
09-05-2012, 05:35 PM

Do they have him on video shooting at the security guards? The reports mention that some people were shooting, but I don't remember anyone saying it was him specifically. If there's video evidence, that's hard to refute. But if you need to rely on eyewitnesses testimony, then you have a much tougher case to make.

However, in the DR, the reality is what Trey said above. Whoever gets to the fiscal and the judge first with the most money will win the case.

Hunter
09-05-2012, 05:38 PM

Vampires?

Duhhh..not vampires....Canadians :wink::wink:

MrHappy
09-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Duhhh..not vampires....Canadians :wink::wink:

Same thing....:mrgreen::mrgreen:

TNT72
09-05-2012, 05:58 PM

Good point, I don't really get started until around 11pm.

Irie
09-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Good point, I don't really get started until around 11pm.

.....this is when........, oh never mind! :rofl:

JD426
09-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Anyone who has not done it yet, Want and eye opening mind blowing experience... Take a power nap from like 8- 11pm, have a light meal, some coffee or Red Bull, and then hit the strip at midnight.. SOBER and fully alert..firing on all 8 cylinders.
If you have never done it , You will be shocked at the details and shit that you see, chicas and how they are scoping everything out likethe predators they are, and how DRUNK the guys who been drinkin since that afternoon really are..
You might even enjoy it more SOBER than drunk... First time I did it, it was freaky. Course, By 3 am I was plastered too, but its fun playing catch up from stone cold sober...problem is, at 4 am, you just warmed up, so you better pull a chica to play with ..