PDA

View Full Version : Isaac

WickedWillie
08-22-2012, 02:04 PM
TS Isaac is on it's way. It's gonna be a very wet few days.

http://www.onamet.gov.do/

May well be a Cat1/2 hurricane by the time it reaches the DR.

Reliable weather guy on DR1 is now reporting that he has heard all DR airports will be closed for 24 hours from midnight Thursday.

Hunter
08-22-2012, 02:43 PM
they better be open sat at 2pm when I land in POP...muthafuckas :mad::mad::wink:

SrSuerte
08-22-2012, 05:42 PM
I see it on CNN right now.

whynotme
08-22-2012, 06:36 PM
they better be open sat at 2pm when I land in POP...muthafuckas :mad::mad::wink:

whats a little rain and wind:corky:

i flew to cuba in 07 ON PURPOSE when the big one levelled half the countryside doing over a billion $ in damage.

i couldnt land in holguin and had to go thru havana and rented a car and followed the trail of destruction on the 12 hour cross counrty drive:iconTU:

gulfmariner
08-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Here's just a little more info for anyone interested , click and update and check computer models ..

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/?index_region=at

BorisDaBulletDodger
08-22-2012, 11:02 PM
The news is going crazy down here already, but I personally don't get worried until the eye becomes a big defined circle, when you see that, shits going down. Other then that its just a lot of rain and wind.

El-Rey
08-23-2012, 02:37 AM

http://www.onamet.gov.do/

May well be a Cat1/2 hurricane by the time it reaches the DR.

Reliable weather guy on DR1 is now reporting that he has heard all DR airports will be closed for 24 hours from midnight Thursday.

Oh the WW's are gonna be pissed !! :rofl:

JD426
08-23-2012, 09:44 AM
Oh the WW's are gonna be pissed !! :rofl:

would be interesting to document the atmosphere difference ,like up in Classicos etc, SIN WW's.

SeaWeed
08-23-2012, 04:26 PM
wi are having one of the most beautiful days here in Jamaica.....hot and not many clouds
mi bet the next two or three days will be a different story..........

uncle ruckus
08-23-2012, 04:54 PM

Thanks man, but trannies aren't really my style.

MrHappy
08-24-2012, 01:25 PM
Here's another great website to watch the action..... www.ibiseye.com

willyb
08-24-2012, 01:31 PM
any one have an update i am supposed to leave tomorrow for my first trip -should i cancel? will the bars be open? will the girls still be working?

pan head
08-24-2012, 01:33 PM
How is it down there now it looks like it is tracking south of the island and not turning to a cat 1 until it gets to the gulf just in time for the RNC conv. in Tampa.

TNT72
08-24-2012, 01:34 PM
any one have an update i am supposed to leave tomorrow for my first trip -should i cancel? will the bars be open? will the girls still be working?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If the planes are flying, be sure your ass is in your seat!

pan head
08-24-2012, 01:36 PM
Can I monger from a row boat, do the motos float, do the chicas wear water wings
Just some thoughts.:biggrin:

willyb
08-24-2012, 01:36 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If the planes are flying, be sure your ass is in your seat!

yes that the plan -but will i be alone in my hotel room in the dark?

willyb
08-24-2012, 01:41 PM
Can I monger from a row boat, do the motos float, do the chicas wear water wings
Just some thoughts.:biggrin:

thats the spirit -but not sure if it\s worth the headache??????

MrHappy
08-24-2012, 01:42 PM

Only if you're gay, or wannabe alone with one. .

TNT72
08-24-2012, 01:44 PM

Only if that is how you want to spend your vacation.

willyb
08-24-2012, 01:51 PM
Only if you're gay, or wannabe alone.

ok sooooooooooo your tellin me there is a chance! lets hook up soon i hope you bottom because I only top.

willyb
08-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Only if that is how you want to spend your vacation.
passions open?
girls in the bars?

ok cause my friends are hearing reports of bars being boarded up and roads too flooded to cross

pan head
08-24-2012, 01:55 PM
Jetblue flight 811 was cancelled this morning sat still showing ok I am sure there was no outbound today due to no equip.

MrHappy
08-24-2012, 01:57 PM
ok sooooooooooo your tellin me there is a chance! lets hook up soon i hope you bottom because I only top.

Not in this lifetime, sweetie.

willyb
08-24-2012, 02:01 PM
Not in this lifetime, sweetie.

ok but you brought it up..................just saying

pan head
08-24-2012, 02:02 PM
Do you think this may be a sign the second I decide to try to get down to sosua a storm wips up to screw up the bookings and overload the few flights there
SH#t

MrHappy
08-24-2012, 02:05 PM
passions open?
girls in the bars?

ok cause my friends are hearing reports of bars being boarded up and roads too flooded to cross

Roads are flooded, but passable if you have a truck. But hey, if someone gives you a lemon, make lemonade.

But I don't see any chicas out here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1alMB1VqkOc&feature=em-uploademail

pan head
08-24-2012, 02:07 PM
AA isn't scared mia to pop left on time and just arrived

willyb
08-24-2012, 02:11 PM
AA isn't scared mia to pop left on time and just arrived
just curious how do you know that -are you looking a a website with that info?

willyb
08-24-2012, 02:18 PM
But I don't see any chicas out here....

thats my worst fear!!!!! trecking all the way there to sit in the rain with no action

JesseJames
08-24-2012, 02:19 PM
passions open?
girls in the bars?

This is total crap! Roads are fine, businesses are open. We filled the generator tank just in case, but hell it is only partly cloudy with lots of sunshine here (as of 2pm) and has been that way all day. Girls are here (we are working on getting a hurricane party going) and ready to go. Life is normal so far....

gonna fire the BBQ up in a while..... fuck it... I am headed for a shot of tequilla!

willyb
08-24-2012, 02:23 PM
This is total crap! Roads are fine, businesses are open. We filled the generator tank just in case, but hell it is only partly cloudy with lots of sunshine here (as of 2pm) and has been that way all day. Girls are here (we are working on getting a hurricane party going) and ready to go. Life is normal so far....

gonna fire the BBQ up in a while..... fuck it... I am headed for a shot of tequilla!

good to know thank you!!! noobie question -how far is field of dreams from new garden inn? do you have a day rate?

pan head
08-24-2012, 02:24 PM
the website is called Flightaware but there is many that track flights. Right now the only flights out of Pop are AA to mia two to toronto and one to dusseldorf

JesseJames
08-24-2012, 02:26 PM
good to know thank you!!! noobie question -how far is field of dreams from new garden inn? do you have a day rate?

well... your hotel is in Sosua, we are on the sosua side of puerto plata (right across from playa dorado). So.... about 20 mins away. Yes... we have temp rooms and lots of girls. Special today and tomorrow is a 500 peso ST room (hurricane special).:corky:

willyb
08-24-2012, 02:33 PM
well... your hotel is in Sosua, we are on the sosua side of puerto plata (right across from playa dorado). So.... about 20 mins away. Yes... we have temp rooms and lots of girls. Special today and tomorrow is a 500 peso ST room (hurricane special).:corky:

good to know thank you

willyb
08-24-2012, 02:34 PM
the website is called Flightaware but there is many that track flights. Right now the only flights out of Pop are AA to mia two to toronto and one to dusseldorf

ok checking this out thanks

yayow
08-24-2012, 03:22 PM
Well Isacc has definitely arrived in Boca Chica, rain is flying sideways. Strange I thought it was supposed to hit full force about 12 hrs. ago, guess it got delayed, don't know if this is the tail of it, but it is howling. Feel sorry for the people who have bars, restuarants on the beach they are in for a tough time. Stopped by the Boat House about an hour ago, it is almost completely underwater, Lawrence has removed everything he could including the bar, while I was there he was chopping it into pieces so he could put it on high ground and not have it float out to sea. Everything else he tied down as best he could. The blue fence that divides his patrons from the vendors and passerbyers, is vanishing into the sea, piece by piece, this could be something. Hope it doesn't stay overhead too long, could get messier than it already is.

willyb
08-24-2012, 05:52 PM
anyone else in town? any more updates ?

jose1234
08-24-2012, 07:29 PM
anyone else in town? any more updates ?

Plenty of Chicas in Sosua and everything is open... Some rain and wind but everything is ok. Actually there is a deficit of men in Sosua and the ratio's are very good. Life along the beaches, however, is not so good. Big storm surge here on the north coast and we had a small army of guys making sand bags to save our restaurant and sea wall. Some neighbors were not so lucky and their sea wall broke apart and flooded and destroyed parts of their property. I think that Isaac could grow into one mother fucking storm when it passes Cuba and enters the gulf... This one could be a double whopper with bacon and cheese, large order of onion rings with sauce and super sized Coke...

willyb
08-24-2012, 07:42 PM
Plenty of Chicas in Sosua and everything is open... Some rain and wind but everything is ok. Actually there is a deficit of men in Sosua and the ratio's are very good. Life along the beaches, however, is not so good. Big storm surge here on the north coast and we had a small army of guys making sand bags to save our restaurant and sea wall. Some neighbors were not so lucky and their sea wall broke apart and flooded and destroyed parts of their property. I think that Isaac could grow into one mother fucking storm when it passes Cuba and enters the gulf... This one could be a double whopper with bacon and cheese, large order of onion rings with sauce and super sized Coke...

i keep getting mixed reports my 2 friends bailed and wont go even if the flight tomorrow takes off
so i will go alone ,but he has friends saying that there is mass flooding and a ghost town with water everywhere

jose1234
08-24-2012, 07:58 PM
i keep getting mixed reports my 2 friends bailed and wont go even if the flight tomorrow takes off
so i will go alone ,but he has friends saying that there is mass flooding and a ghost town with water everywhere

There was a pretty big storm yesterday morning and there was a lot of water, but in a few hours it was all gone. Rain came and gone today...same deal.

Dominicans are scared of hurricanes. Because today was a hurricane, its like a day off of school. A lot of people stay in. I can tell you however, that I drove through Sosua today and there was no major water on the streets and all businesses were open as normal. I did not go out tonight so I don't know the conditions on the streets, but a puta has to eat...so I'm sure there is plenty out there, but I can't tell you for sure. Tomorrow the storm will be past and everything will be as normal. If a Chica did stay in tonight because of fear of the storm, then she will be more hungry tomorrow... I repeat that Sosua is not a ghost town and was operating normally during the day today... I don't know who your friends go their information from but they will lose out big time... The storm will be gone tomorrow anyways, so why are they afraid to come tomorrow when it is gone???

TNT72
08-24-2012, 08:12 PM

How do I say this as a guy that has made many trips??

Ummmmm........fuck your friends!!

They're weak. We don't go for weak guys around here.

willyb, if you get on that plane by yourself, and your friends bail on you.....your doing more than most guys ever dream of. Most can't make a trip without a wingman!

If you make that flight on your own, let me give you a little advice. I don't know where you are statying, but around 11am, go down to Rocky's for breakfast and introduce your self to Rick. He will introduce you to any and every member in town.

pan head
08-24-2012, 08:16 PM
They may have been alittle spooked by some of the stuff going on down there and this was the excuse that they need to pull out
Just a theory

jose1234
08-24-2012, 08:38 PM
They may have been alittle spooked by some of the stuff going on down there and this was the excuse that they need to pull out
Just a theory

Yes... I think your right.

willyb
08-24-2012, 09:31 PM
There was a pretty big storm yesterday morning and there was a lot of water, but in a few hours it was all gone. Rain came and gone today...same deal.

Dominicans are scared of hurricanes. Because today was a hurricane, its like a day off of school. A lot of people stay in. I can tell you however, that I drove through Sosua today and there was no major water on the streets and all businesses were open as normal. I did not go out tonight so I don't know the conditions on the streets, but a puta has to eat...so I'm sure there is plenty out there, but I can't tell you for sure. Tomorrow the storm will be past and everything will be as normal. If a Chica did stay in tonight because of fear of the storm, then she will be more hungry tomorrow... I repeat that Sosua is not a ghost town and was operating normally during the day today... I don't know who your friends go their information from but they will lose out big time... The storm will be gone tomorrow anyways, so why are they afraid to come tomorrow when it is gone???

cool well as long as my flight leaves im there

SrSuerte
08-24-2012, 09:53 PM
cool well as lomg as my flight leaves im there

I have another window open right now. I am chatting with one of the girls in Puerto Plata. She says she is cold but when I asked her what she was wearing she said shorts!:confused:

I want that kind of cold..... She also said it is not raining right now.

mho
08-24-2012, 10:51 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56396&d=1345863009

Robocock
08-25-2012, 12:22 AM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56396&d=1345863009)

Thanks for the fucking laugh! :lol:

Mr. Smooth
08-25-2012, 04:46 AM
How do I say this as a guy that has made many trips??

Ummmmm........fuck your friends!!

They're weak. We don't go for weak guys around here.

willyb, if you get on that plane by yourself, and your friends bail on you.....your doing more than most guys ever dream of. Most can't make a trip without a wingman!

If you make that flight on your own, let me give you a little advice. I don't know where you are statying, but around 11am, go down to Rocky's for breakfast and introduce your self to Rick. He will introduce you to any and every member in town.

.....and order up a #32. No need to bother with a menu. Just get a #32. Trust me! And make sure to ask for a second little plastic cup of that marmalade spread for the toast. That shit rocks!

Oh....have a good trip and get some new friends. On second thought, don't worry about it. The new friends part will come naturally. You'll head home with new contacts. Trust me on that one too! :iconTU:

MrHappy
08-25-2012, 08:38 AM
cool well as long as my flight leaves im there

Cool! Dude, it's just rain. Get your butt down here, grab the first girl you like, and head for your room.

Everything will be just fine.

You'll be coaching newbies in no time.

SeaWeed
08-25-2012, 09:33 PM
didn't affect Jamaica at all today or yesterday.....no rain at all........

now mi back in Tampa........and crossing mi fingers.........

Kevy
08-25-2012, 09:44 PM
I guess Lm got dumped on in Holguin today:confused:

swiggy
08-25-2012, 11:15 PM
Just a theory

Spooked by what stuff???? Guys fucking hot 19 year olds? You don't need those 2 pussies...they would end up being an anchor around your neck the whole time anyway. Besides Rick's during the day if your bored hit the beach, stall 140 or 141 Rubis and Hermans respectively. Rubi is Haitian and has the Haitian girls working there, next is Hermans he has a mix, just don't take his advice about choosing a girl. It's a good spot even just to hang out and meet other like minded guys especially because you will be solo.

Sidney
08-26-2012, 08:17 AM
Spooked by what stuff???? Guys fucking hot 19 year olds? You don't need those 2 pussies...they would end up being an anchor around your neck the whole time anyway. Besides Rick's during the day if your bored hit the beach, stall 140 or 141 Rubis and Hermans respectively. Rubi is Haitian and has the Haitian girls working there, next is Hermans he has a mix, just don't take his advice about choosing a girl. It's a good spot even just to hang out and meet other like minded guys especially because you will be solo.

Better yet, enjoy Jungle Juiced. Next to Hermans.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JD426
08-26-2012, 10:26 AM

Over the couse of the years, when i used to travel with a group of 6-8 guys to santo domingo, boca chica etc.. several guys, who we explained the DR to, and they were like "yeagh man, Im IN" , they talked a great game at the local bar where we used to hang out, but would then bail on us when we finally set the date, and it was time to buy the ticket.. After a while we didnt even pursue it any more with dudes like that..
Its just not IN some guys.. They may want to do it, but the fear is just too great.. but with a group of 3, to leave your buddy hanging like that, and he now has to go alone ? ... NOT cool, imo.. and you right those guys are pussy's extrodinaire..

You would think just the idea of getting on the plane to see a new place with a beach and food and drinks would be exciting enough,, then u throw in 19 year old hotties who want to fuck your brains out for mere pesos, how can a single young man just walk away from that ?
I just dont understand how guys could deny themselves that experience , I dont get it either...

swiggy
08-26-2012, 11:41 AM
Better yet, enjoy Jungle Juiced. Next to Hermans.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That place isn't always open, was open maybe once my last trip.

greydread
08-26-2012, 01:38 PM
.You would think just the idea of getting on the plane to see a new place with a beach and food and drinks would be exciting enough,, then u throw in 19 year old hotties who want to fuck your brains out for mere pesos, how can a single young man just walk away from that ?
I just dont understand how guys could deny themselves that experience , I dont get it either...

Been there, done that. The whole concept just overwhelms some guys. There are guys who'd rather give a crack head $50 and a happy meal than get with a young, healthy, beautiful and willing Chica for half that much. Fucks with their sense of up and down.

The shit we do is definitely beyond some guys' ability to grasp. That's okay. More Pum-Pum for me. :)

JDR
08-26-2012, 01:49 PM
Been there, done that. The whole concept just overwhelms some guys. There are guys who'd rather give a crack head $50 and a happy meal than get with a young, healthy, beautiful and willing Chica for half that much. Fucks with their sense of up and down.

The shit we do is definitely beyond some guys' ability to grasp. That's okay. More Pum-Pum for me. :)

So I guess it will be me, you and the few 1,000 others that know the real deal sharing a few 1,000,000 women for the rest of our lives.

JDR
08-26-2012, 01:50 PM
You would think just the idea of getting on the plane to see a new place with a beach and food and drinks would be exciting enough,, then u throw in 19 year old hotties who want to fuck your brains out for mere pesos, how can a single young man just walk away from that ?

I get goose bumps thinking about it, everytime.

willyb
08-30-2012, 08:51 AM
well glad to report that i went and fucked the shit out of 8 girls in 5 days time i will post pics when i have more time
thanks again for all the help here