PDA

View Full Version : 08/2012 - Robert1245356 in the hospital

WickedWillie
08-23-2012, 09:31 PM
Having spent a very enjoyable evening last night for the 1st time in ages with Robert and Ohhhmm in Bar Central. I just got a message from Ommmm that I thought I should share.

'I spent the day with Robert today at the hospital. When he went home last night he crashed his moto in front of his apartment. He made it into his bed in the apartment, but could not move this morning. I got a text asking for help and rushed to his apartment this morning.

Got an ambulence and we got him to Centro Medical on the main road in Sosua. He has a severe collarbone break and a rib broken and was in severe pain. Had an operation today and they put a plate in to connect the collar bone. I left the hospital about two hours ago and he was sleeping and will be out until the morning.'

Have just spoken with Ohhhmm and apart from the broken bones Robert hasn't got a scratch on him.

Huge kudos to Ohhmmm for stepping up.:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

blazaveli
08-23-2012, 09:38 PM
Wish you a speedy recovery Robert!!

GrandePadre
08-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Tell him to get well and get one of his Haitians to be his caregiver, he will forget all about his pain without the drugs.

Maretti
08-23-2012, 09:39 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, I wish him to get well pronto!

Having spent a very enjoyable evening last night for the 1st time in ages with Robert and Ohhhmm in Bar Central. I just got a message from Ommmm that I thought I should share.

'I spent the day with Robert today at the hospital. When he went home last night he crashed his moto in front of his apartment. He made it into his bed in the apartment, but could not move this morning. I got a text asking for help and rushed to his apartment this morning.

Got an ambulence and we got him to Centro Medical on the main road in Sosua. He has a severe collarbone break and a rib broken and was in severe pain. Had an operation today and they put a plate in to connect the collar bone. I left the hospital about two hours ago and he was sleeping and will be out until the morning.'

Have just spoken with Ohhhmm and apart from the broken bones Robert hasn't got a scratch on him.

Huge kudos to Ohhmmm for stepping up.:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

CaseOne
08-23-2012, 09:40 PM
Damn..get well soon Robert

MyTio
08-23-2012, 09:45 PM
Robert get well soon

tarzan
08-23-2012, 09:45 PM
Get well soon Robert, and keep us posted on who you've selected to play nurse.

Irie
08-23-2012, 09:47 PM
I guess if he's sleeping, he doesn't have a chica prescribed to lay with him to enhance his recovery this time???

Get well soon Roberto and wishes for a speedy recovery!

Much thanks to you Ohmmm and you as well Willy for sharing the info. :iconTU:

The Sage
08-23-2012, 09:48 PM
Glad to hear he's doing alright. Hope he recuperates fully and quickly. Robert, get some rest. We're all wishing you a speedy recovering.

rahsta
08-23-2012, 09:50 PM
Some sexual healing will speed your recovery. Get well soon.

hugrad95a
08-23-2012, 09:52 PM
Damn abuelo has been quietly lately... Hope he gets better soon... Take good care of him WW..

gulfmariner
08-23-2012, 10:05 PM
Get well Robert and a speedy recovery .......

philly519
08-23-2012, 10:13 PM
hope your alright buddy and 100 percent for fod sept 1st

sonrisa
08-23-2012, 10:21 PM
Sorry to hear about your accident and wish you a very speedy recovery. I'll be down in a couple of weeks and hope you are much better by then. Anything you need from the U.S. of A. to help you in your recovery, let me know.

Longstroke
08-23-2012, 10:22 PM
Get well soon Robert.

SrSuerte
08-23-2012, 10:28 PM
I wish him well in his recovery. I am glad that he was able to get taken care of.

I am trying to imagine what will be that first thing that he will say about this.

dmoney
08-23-2012, 10:40 PM
get well soon robert. The beach particularly the girls at ruby's are waiting for you

balcoach
08-23-2012, 10:48 PM
damn that moto!!!

God speed Roberto....

I leave you for less than a week and look what you gone and done!!!!

DAMN DAMN DAMN

jacknback
08-23-2012, 10:51 PM
Somebody notify Weyland and he'll rush over one of his "special care"nurses that he has on retainer:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Wish you well 123456789!!!!!

BigLongBeach
08-23-2012, 11:13 PM
Get better... Good luck in your recovery..

JD426
08-23-2012, 11:16 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about this .... Get well real soon Roberto...
Speedy and full recovery...
As others already said im sure, this might be a good time to ask Pops Caregiver, (ie. your " step mum " ) to come and give you a little nursing care..

Chief Papi Lindo
08-23-2012, 11:57 PM
ill call his crazy ass tomorrow...

drdreamer
08-24-2012, 01:56 AM
"What the fuck". Get well soon my friend. Guess your still learning how to use that clutch....:rolleyes:

Mr. Smooth
08-24-2012, 03:15 AM
Sorry to hear about your accident and wish you a very speedy recovery. I'll be down in a couple of weeks and hope you are much better by then. Anything you need from the U.S. of A. to help you in your recovery, let me know.

And for me too Robert! Glad that it wasn't worse. Your doctor might prescribe many relaxing days at the beach where you don't strain yourself to help in the healing process. Oh....wait a minute! You do that anyway!

Take care and all the best in your recovery.

sporthobbyist
08-24-2012, 03:39 AM
Get well soon!

I am sure some cute Hatians can come over to cook and give you sponge baths daily!

whynotme
08-24-2012, 06:16 AM
24 hours late but all the best robert,:iconTU:
at least it was a bone that can heal/be fixed:wink:

voltage69
08-24-2012, 06:21 AM
Get well soon Robert.

Sidney
08-24-2012, 07:06 AM
Sad to hear. Get well and good luck!:biggrin:

Count
08-24-2012, 07:43 AM
Get better soon, my good man. You're first Hatianna's is on me!

mrblackluv
08-24-2012, 08:06 AM
I wish him well in his recovery. I am glad that he was able to get taken care of.

I am trying to imagine what will be that first thing that he will say about this.

Ditto..

Hunter
08-24-2012, 08:19 AM
Fuck you Robert. I wanted to hassle you on the beach next week. Whata you doing :wink::wink:

I'll bring Ruby up and hassle you at your abode then :lol::lol: Get well.

BlueDevil
08-24-2012, 09:00 AM
Robert, hope you are on the mend soon. You have a great friend in Ohmmm, too. :iconTU:

brovo35
08-24-2012, 09:04 AM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Robert.

WickedWillie
08-24-2012, 09:07 AM
I'm just on my away to visit the old asshole. I will pass on all the goodwishes. I may even take him a nursemaid.

But having seen how hammered he was on Weds night I expect to hear that, in fact, there was no accident but he fell over when dismounting his turbo moto.:rofl:

balcoach
08-24-2012, 09:56 AM
I'm just on my away to visit the old asshole. I will pass on all the goodwishes. I may even take him a nursemaid.

But having seen how hammered he was on Weds night I expect to hear that, in fact, there was no accident but he fell over when dismounting his turbo moto.:rofl:

I told him not to get the TURBO model... too much power for him to handle between his legs!!!!!

JAJAJAAJ

Dafishguy
08-24-2012, 10:00 AM
Booze and motos, a DEADLY mix. Robert, put the beer bottle down if you are going to drive that death machine. Get well soon.

Rick

El-Rey
08-24-2012, 10:05 AM
Damn I had kicked it with them earlier in the day. I hope he gets better soon.

weyland
08-24-2012, 10:12 AM
I expect to hear that, in fact, there was no accident but he fell over when dismounting his turbo moto.:rofl:
He rang me this morning. I understand that is exactly what happened. He tripped over dismounting.

Many thanks to ohmmm for stepping in. I am not well placed to help being in Puerto Plata without a car, but I should think Robert would welcome any of his friends in Sosua calling in for a brief visit. He is in the new(ish) Medical Centre on the main road heading out of town towards Cabarete. I will be over to see him once the storm has passed.

If I were Sonrisa I would resign from the Na Rive board immediately. First ErikS, now Robert, and my health problems are ongoing. One of the kids to whom we gave a grade F must have put a curse on us.

JD426
08-24-2012, 10:16 AM
He rang me this morning. I understand that is exactly what happened. He tripped over dismounting.

Many thanks to ohmmm for stepping in. I am not well placed to help being in Puerto Plata without a car, but I should think Robert would welcome any of his friends in Sosua calling in for a brief visit. He is in the new(ish) Medical Centre on the main road heading out of town towards Cabarete. I will be over to see him once the storm has passed.

If I were Sonrisa I would resign from the Na Rive board immediately. First ErikS, now Robert, and my health problems are ongoing. One of the kids to whom we gave a grade F must have put a curse on us.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Better start passing out some A+ 's to them kids, or you guys are in for a world of Hurt...

Choirboy
08-24-2012, 10:18 AM
Glad to hear you are on the mend and that it isn't more serious than it could have been.

Now you really have something to bitch about and unfortunately I will have to listen to it for 3 weeks starting next weekend. !! ;)

Look on the bright side, nobody will be begging you for money for awhile. In fact now you can turn the tables on them.

Skynyrd
08-24-2012, 11:47 AM
He is gonna need A LOT of FRENCH DRESSING while recovering !!!
Get the bottles on the way !!!

Good luck Robert get well soon :iconTU:

yayow
08-24-2012, 11:58 AM
Just read this, glad to hear all will eventually be ok, as the others have said, wish you a speedy recovery.

Take care.

balcoach
08-24-2012, 12:13 PM
Booze and motos, a DEADLY mix. Robert, put the beer bottle down if you are going to drive that death machine. Get well soon.

Rick

Good advice... to be used by thine own self in four wheeled motor vehichles as well.

MrHappy
08-24-2012, 12:24 PM
Dammit!! I keep having friends that buy motorcycles and ride them when they're drinking. YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!

And getting hammered and getting on a motorcycle is pure suicidal.

And, as Robert now knows, you don't even have to be moving to really fuck yourself up.

He's gonna be feeling a little sore for a few weeks.

I'm relieved to hear that Robert is OK (more or less) and I wish him godspeed in his recovery.

theheights718
08-24-2012, 12:33 PM
Get Well Soon Roberto! :iconTU:

Count
08-24-2012, 01:14 PM
You gotta think up a better excuse for that accident......you will likely bring out the nursing desires of young Hatiannas to take care of you while you mend!!

WickedWillie
08-24-2012, 02:21 PM
As earlier predicted and confirmed by Weyland, the silly twat did incur his injuries as expected. He obvioulsy failed to listen to the 'how to do a drunken dismount' section of his moto lessons. To his defence he is claiming that his Haitiana pillion passenger added to his unbalanced condition.:rofl::rofl:

Despite his shattered collar bone and broken rib he still managed to get into bed and had the Haitiana sit on his face for a session until he passed out.:iconTU::iconTU: Maybe she did the damage:confused::confused:

Anyway he's in good spirits but laughing hurts him.....a lot:rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56389&d=1345831616

WickedWillie
08-24-2012, 02:23 PM
Laughter is really good for him right now......so are these 2 volunteer nurses:rofl:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56390&d=1345831617

WickedWillie
08-24-2012, 02:24 PM
I did suggest mouth to dick resuscitation was good therapy:iconTU:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56391&d=1345831618

WickedWillie
08-24-2012, 02:29 PM
But all the fat fuck wanted was food.:rofl:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56388&d=1345831615

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56387&d=1345831614

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56386&d=1345831613

I had to remind him of course that along with only being able to eat with his left hand he now could only wipe his arse with this hand too, although the volunteer nurses would assist:rofl::rofl::rofl:

gulfmariner
08-24-2012, 02:54 PM
Nice to see robert in good spirits , maybe he can trade his turbo moto for one of these :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh610/Captbartman/8e34952dde477f650ecbdde3488fb4a6.jpg

deezl
08-24-2012, 03:00 PM
Get well soon you lecherous bastard! Who knows what kind of shit could happen on the streets if the young Haitiana population has to suffer through magic elixir withdrawal. :wink:

SrSuerte
08-24-2012, 03:08 PM
Someone get a hold of VP and have him call Ruby to let her know what happened!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TNT72
08-24-2012, 03:40 PM
An experienced drunk trips, falls and ends up like this.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47854&d=1338222338

An inexperienced drunk trips, falls and ends up like this.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56389&d=1345831616

I'm just sayin, practice makes perfect!!

deezl
08-24-2012, 04:19 PM
An experienced drunk trips, falls and ends up like this.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47854&d=1338222338)

An inexperienced drunk trips, falls and ends up like this.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56389&d=1345831616)

I'm just sayin, practice makes perfect!!

Fuck you - he lives there!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TNT72
08-24-2012, 04:49 PM
Fuck you - he lives there!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, Fuck him!

I'm reminded he lives there and I don't every time he makes a post!!

Count
08-24-2012, 05:25 PM
I really like those nurses.....hmmmmm......maybe I'l cut his grass for him when I'm down next week while he mends.....

whynotme
08-24-2012, 05:31 PM
I really like those nurses.....hmmmmm......maybe I'l cut his grass for him when I'm down next week while he mends.....
dont worry about robert he looks way too comfertable in that hospitol with his private nurses:corky:

btw;
quit thinking about your next trip and give us the rest of your previous ones:wink::rofl:

the good, the bad, and the too bad if you dont like it facts:corky::iconTU:

Irie
08-24-2012, 05:33 PM
Laughter is really good for him right now......so are these 2 volunteer nurses:rofl:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56390&d=1345831617)

Why are they laughing? Did they just give him a sponge bath? :confused:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nakom
08-24-2012, 05:36 PM
On the bright side of all this, with that plate in your collarbone you can look forward to a wrist up your ass everytime you fly for the rest of your life.

Hahahahahahah.................... :rofl::rofl:

Seriously - get well soon buddy.

ROVER
08-24-2012, 05:52 PM
Glad to see your on the mend and able to smile ..:iconTU:

jose1234
08-24-2012, 06:56 PM
Robert was in big time pain yesterday. He will not be moving around that much for some time... The collar bone injury to his right side and he is right handed will put that hand and arm out of commission for a month to eight weeks and then a bit of physical therapy after that.... No lifting for up to six months... Now the lazy fuck has a real excuse...

I think his ribs will be hurting for a couple months... Fortunately for Robert, he likes blow jobs.... a lot :) In any case, he will be resting for about a week and after that he will start making his trek to the beach I hope... The one armed bandit of Sosua will rise again...

He has not yet gotten out of bed due to pain and since he is in the hospital he has not yet seen your posts, but I'm sure your well wishes will be extremely well received when he gets to a computer/internet maybe tomorrow or Monday depending upon when they release him from the hospital.

Give a big thanks to Wicked Willie for sneaking him in some real food... The hospital food is super small portions and to me it looks terrible...

bailar
08-24-2012, 07:04 PM
Sorry to hear you are going to have to take time off from your busy schedule. Shit happens !!! Buenas suerte!!

Count
08-24-2012, 07:05 PM
dont worry about robert he looks way too comfertable in that hospitol with his private nurses:corky:

btw;
quit thinking about your next trip and give us the rest of your previous ones:wink::rofl:

the good, the bad, and the too bad if you dont like it facts:corky::iconTU:

Good point. My Jamaica trip is coming. I have a completed first draft and it should be ready to post in about 3 days. It will be honest, guaranteed. It will include a few pix. Some will like it; others will hate it....that's life.

WickedWillie
08-24-2012, 07:05 PM
Why are they laughing? Did they just give him a sponge bath? :confused:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, Robert was telling them my dick was even smaller than yours.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

JuanElGriego
08-24-2012, 07:06 PM
Robert was in big time pain yesterday. He will not be moving around that much for some time... The collar bone injury to his right side and he is right handed will put that hand and arm out of commission for a month to eight weeks ...

As cheap as that muthafucka is i doubt his right pocket will even realize his hand won't have entered there for a month or two. :rolleyes:

Feel better you fuck. :wink:

deezl
08-24-2012, 07:09 PM
As cheap as that muthafucka is i doubt his right pocket will even realize his hand won't have entered there for a month or two. :rolleyes:

Feel better you fuck. :wink:

You can always find someone in Sosua who'd be happy to reach into your pocket for you...

XXX
08-24-2012, 07:40 PM
Robert was in big time pain yesterday. He will not be moving around that much for some time... The collar bone injury to his right side and he is right handed will put that hand and arm out of commission for a month to eight weeks and then a bit of physical therapy after that.... No lifting for up to six months... Now the lazy fuck has a real excuse...

I think his ribs will be hurting for a couple months... Fortunately for Robert, he likes blow jobs.... a lot :) In any case, he will be resting for about a week and after that he will start making his trek to the beach I hope... The one armed bandit of Sosua will rise again...

He has not yet gotten out of bed due to pain and since he is in the hospital he has not yet seen your posts, but I'm sure your well wishes will be extremely well received when he gets to a computer/internet maybe tomorrow or Monday depending upon when they release him from the hospital.

Give a big thanks to Wicked Willie for sneaking him in some real food... The hospital food is super small portions and to me it looks terrible...

Yeah,, this is what what my chica was trying to tell me when she was in the hospital,,,,

" Tu recibe muy poco,no muy bien colmado"

Yes , I know she is supposed to say comida,,but she says colmado,,,,,

she then told me that you need family or friends to bring you food that is good,,,,,,or if you have money, they will send someone to go get you food,,,,

TC
08-24-2012, 07:53 PM
I just saw this - get well soon Robert!

I hope your broken bones heal soon so you can get back to boning every hot Hatiana on Hispaniola!

TC
08-24-2012, 07:55 PM
Fortunately for Robert, he likes blow jobs.... a lot :)

As opposed to all those guys who hate them?

jose1234
08-24-2012, 08:02 PM
As opposed to all those guys who hate them?

As in he often prefers blowjobs to fucking... :iconTU:

ROVER
08-25-2012, 12:52 AM
Does anyone know if the authorities are looking into this " so called accident " ?

I would think that if the hospital suspected these injuries could be the result of child abuse they would notify them.

Anyone know exactly where Weyland was when this happened ?

whynotme
08-25-2012, 06:40 AM
Good point. My Jamaica trip is coming. I have a completed first draft and it should be ready to post in about 3 days. It will be honest, guaranteed. It will include a few pix. Some will like it; others will hate it....that's life.

i never proof read anything i write as only a few of us here can read anyway so dont sweat the draft thing:corky::rofl:

i never worry about hurting others feelings when posting my thoughts about the trip either.
that works best anyway as i am too old to lie.............
its hard enough remembering the truth let alone the lies:rofl:

davemaryland
08-25-2012, 07:57 AM
Get well soon, my friend. See you in 2 weeks. I already stopped in the $ store for you. Thanks to Ohmmm and WW for the updates.

snoozer
08-25-2012, 08:37 AM
Robert, in June when we were on our way to Jarabacoa and we were discussing places to see in the DR, I do not recall a hospital room being on your must see list.!!

Get well soon amigo, I will see you in a few weeks hopefully.

MrHappy
08-25-2012, 08:54 AM
Does anyone know if the authorities are looking into this " so called accident " ?

I would think that if the hospital suspected these injuries could be the result of child abuse they would notify them.

Anyone know exactly where Weyland was when this happened ?

OMG!!! I never thought about that!! But it makes perfect sense. I've always had my doubts about the way Weyland treats him.

the_Jayman
08-25-2012, 09:32 AM
get 2 blow jobs and call me in the morning . . . ain't ISOC great ?:p

eldorob
08-25-2012, 09:42 AM
Wait a minute...he broke a collar bone and some ribs and he just goes to bed? That's some gangsta move right there. But then again he is Postal. Those guys are like Navy Seals.

Roberto, Take care dude. Get well soon! If I remember I'll bring some French Dressing next trip. What do you do with that stuff anyways? Nevermind, I don't think I want to know...

the_Jayman
08-25-2012, 09:51 AM
But then again he is Postal. Those guys are like Navy Seals.

LMFFAO ! ! ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ezsmile
08-25-2012, 12:26 PM
Sorry to hear of your accident Robert, and I'm very happy to see you are recuperating. It is really good to have friends like Ohmmm and WW help out when shit happens. Ohmmm to get you to the hospital and WW to bring you entertainment to while away the boredom!

vdogger
08-25-2012, 12:53 PM
Praying for a rapid recovery.
Vdogger

JuanElGriego
08-25-2012, 01:03 PM
Praying for a rapid recovery.

You're wasting your time.

Robert fucked up his good will with "that" guy a long time ago. :wink:

Redline
08-25-2012, 01:15 PM
Sorry to hear about your accident Robert.
You're not having much luck with them.
I sold my Triumph 750 28 years ago, haven't been on one since and no plans to do it again.
I hope you recover faster than I have.
I fractured my wrist 5 months ago, might be ok now.
E.

vdogger
08-25-2012, 02:06 PM
When is it too late to change the relationship with that Guy? And I am a lapsed Catholic,but I like to cover all my bases.

JuanElGriego
08-25-2012, 02:38 PM
When is it too late to change the relationship with that Guy? And I am a lapsed Catholic,but I like to cover all my bases.

Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,

It was never clear how far you can put the repenting off, just one of the reasons the whole concept is a joke, but then again it was never clear whats so special about Heaven anyway. All the people i've met who might qualify for admittance have been boring as fuck and i certainly wouldn't want to spend eternity surrounded by them. :rofl:

WickedWillie
08-25-2012, 02:48 PM
Sorry to hear of your accident Robert, and I'm very happy to see you are recuperating. It is really good to have friends like Ohmmm and WW help out when shit happens. Ohmmm to get you to the hospital and WW to bring you entertainment to while away the boredom!

Our Italian friend is in town helping out also and, trust me, watching Robert in his current plight is entertainment enough.:rofl:

We visited him earlier and thought he was getting out today, so went food shopping and fumigated his apartmment for him. On return to the hopsital, there he was eating again......only this time it wasn't by his pretty Haitiana volunteer nurses.:mad:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56421&d=1345919804

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56422&d=1345919806

uncle ruckus
08-25-2012, 02:49 PM

The great thing about being a Catholic, even a lapsed one, is that you can always get "Last Rites." If you're able to appropriate plan your death, you can have a priest visit you right before you die to completely absolve you of all your sins and give you a "Go Directly to Heaven" pass. Gotta love all those Catholic loopholes. Like JEG said, it's all a big fucking joke.

WickedWillie
08-25-2012, 02:55 PM
The doc stopped in and told him one more day and night, much to his delight, as he has a screaming infant in the room next door.:rofl:

Then came the pain meds. 5 syringe loads of it:rofl:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56423&d=1345919807

We did try and bribe the guy to inject all of them in Roberts arse but we settled for just one in his beer gut.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56424&d=1345919808

WickedWillie
08-25-2012, 02:59 PM
So after the meds kicked in we told Robert there was a toga party going on and he was invited. After he very, very painfully got out of bed we told him it was a joke.

For some reason he wasn't impressed.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56425&d=1345919809

WickedWillie
08-25-2012, 03:04 PM
Seriously he's doing OK, but in a lot of pain and cannot move much. We hope to get him home tomorrow around mid-day. One of the Haitiana volunteer nurses is now with him and will stay for a few days.

hugrad95a
08-25-2012, 03:12 PM
Damn abuelo take care of yourself....Where is Ruby and Hatiano consulate to take care of him...

JD426
08-25-2012, 03:14 PM
I for one am completely appalled at the Frivolity & Jesting that is surrounding Robertos obvious Pain y Suffering.
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves..

So, I went to wal mart for some French dressing and the stockguy says :
"were all out, all the stores" ,.
so I ask, "tropical storm Isaac ? ? "
he says "no, some retired postal guy in the DR got drunk and fell off his Moto" .... and he pauses...... "We dont understand it either , but we can't keep the stuff on the shelves"

BrooklynBeas
08-25-2012, 05:19 PM
Get well soon Roberto!!!

Anyone know how much this hospital stay is getting from Roberto's pocket? Or is this covered under his insurance? Looks like they dont feed the prisoners in jail and they barely feed the patients in the hospital... A nice place to visit but wouldn't wanna be in trouble out there! Legally or accidentally!

eldorob
08-25-2012, 05:25 PM
I for one am completely appalled at the Frivolity & Jesting that is surrounding Robertos obvious Pain y Suffering.
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves..

So, I went to wal mart for some French dressing and the stockguy says :
"were all out, all the stores" ,.
so I ask, "tropical storm Isaac ? ? "
he says "no, some retired postal guy in the DR got drunk and fell off his Moto" .... and he pauses...... "We dont understand it either , but we can't keep the stuff on the shelves"

That right there, that's funny

eldorob
08-25-2012, 05:26 PM
I'm just glad he didn't turn around...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56425&d=1345919809

weyland
08-25-2012, 06:19 PM
Anyone know how much this hospital stay is getting from Roberto's pocket? Or is this covered under his insurance?
That's a very generous offer, Beas! I didn't realize you and Roberto were that close.

gdogg
08-25-2012, 06:57 PM
Roberto, glad that you are in good spirits. Get well soon!!
:iconTU:

Rubicon
08-25-2012, 09:19 PM
Just running across this and good thing he's going to be okay. Robert, just hope you take it really, REALLY easy. I went through the same thing there with a broken collar bone and ended up busting the plate loose doing shit I shouldn't have been doing, and ended up with a raging infection on top of that.
The first and only time I spoke with you (I think it was in June) we were talking about the moto you had just bought.

ISOC AD:
Recently purchased moto with low miles. A few scratches on the side, but runs like new (mostly because it is). MAKE OFFER. :rofl::rofl:

Hang in there. It'll pass.

SeaWeed
08-25-2012, 09:22 PM
get well Roberto.........

sure them Chicas are lining up as nurse assistants to bring you back to health.......lol
and can only imagine the number of sympathy BBBJ's this will produce for you........lol

questner
08-25-2012, 09:56 PM
Take an opportunity to check the stomach pain again, flush it out with something...

Wish you Robert, speedy recovery! :thumbsup2::wave2:

Maybe driving a yipeta next time won't sound a bad idea afterall

napq98
08-25-2012, 11:29 PM
Get well soon!

daddy999
08-26-2012, 12:36 AM
Robert, wishing you a speedy recovery. Get well soon.

Ram
08-26-2012, 12:53 AM
Damn Robert....hope you feel better soon....hope they put all the bones back in the right directions...would not want a bone pointing the wrong way....or have a kink in it?

Mr. Smooth
08-26-2012, 04:40 AM
I wonder if I could get a couple of Haitianas to look after me included in my health plan coverage! Looks like our old buddy Robert will get a good looking after. Shit...Ruby is probably already planning a homecoming for him!

TNT, just wondering dude...you might have to add a small moniker to your board postings. Something like "Yeah, I may not live there, but at least I got two healthy collar bones!"

jonblaze
08-26-2012, 10:29 AM
Sorry to hear about your accident Robert. I'm glad to see you are OK and in good spirits. Ill be in town about 2 weeks after Choirboy arrives, I'm looking forward to giving you hell about this. :lol:

JackJohnson
08-26-2012, 11:21 AM
Get Well Soon!

MrHappy
08-26-2012, 11:46 AM
Our Italian friend is in town helping out also and, trust me, watching Robert in his current plight is entertainment enough.:rofl:

We visited him earlier and thought he was getting out today, so went food shopping and fumigated his apartmment for him. On return to the hopsital, there he was eating again......only this time it wasn't by his pretty Haitiana volunteer nurses.:mad:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56421&d=1345919804)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56422&d=1345919806)

He can thank me for that.

I see he also lost most of his hair in the accident...

Irie
08-26-2012, 12:01 PM
He can thank me for that.

I see he also lost most of his hair in the accident...

Thankfully he was in the hospital during the storm.

A strong gust of wind could've taken care of what's left on that dome! :rofl:

the_Jayman
08-26-2012, 12:34 PM
I for one . . .

Hey . . . you scratched my anchor . . .

Choirboy
08-26-2012, 01:17 PM
Sorry to hear about your accident Robert. I'm glad to see you are OK and in good spirits. Ill be in town about 2 weeks after Choirboy arrives, I'm looking forward to giving you hell about this. :lol:

You can bet he will get all kinds of hell from me 2 weeks before you arrive. This accident is a classic example of a self-fulfilling prophesy. When he purchased this death on wheels it was with much misgiving.

Papito
08-26-2012, 01:25 PM
Robert 1 to a billion

We've met only once on the beach in Sosua, but I appreciate the spirit and the "joie-de vivre" that you show at all times, your passion for the girls especially haitianas, and as a veteran your willingness to show the ropes to newbies.

Get well soon my friend and let us know if we can help in any way, form or shape.

Good luck, Papito

princepointe
08-26-2012, 05:28 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56421&d=1345919804)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56422&d=1345919806)

Tell that pervert I just lost all sympathy for him. Better get well before my trip or i'm gonna have my big body girls rape him. lol

El-Rey
08-26-2012, 05:35 PM
I just sent Panty man to the hospital to visit him.. Hope he enjoys :rofl::rofl:

WickedWillie
08-26-2012, 05:56 PM
So we got him out of CMC earlier today and he's now back in his apartment.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56511&d=1346017913

Left him with 2 Haitiana nurses who were about to give him a shower as he hasn't washed since Wednesday.:eek::eek::eek:

MrHappy
08-26-2012, 07:48 PM
Tell that pervert I just lost all sympathy for him. Better get well before my trip or i'm gonna have my big body girls rape him. lol

Robert has left the building.....in a hurry.

nnjdave
08-26-2012, 07:51 PM
So we got him out of CMC earlier today and he's now back in his apartment.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56511&d=1346017913)

Left him with 2 Haitiana nurses who were about to give him a shower as he hasn't washed since Wednesday.:eek::eek::eek:

Which Wednesday?

i'm glad to see you made it back home. Hope you get the rest you need. WW & Ohhmm, you guys are the best.

jose1234
08-26-2012, 08:04 PM
I had major issues at the hotel today and I am managing the hotel now so I could not visit Robert today. Called Robert after Wicked Willie dropped him off and he was ok with his Haitian helper. She made him something to eat. Due to the rib injury he has trouble and a lot of pain sitting up and needs a hand to grab onto to sit up. After that he can move around a bit with a lot of pain. Laughing, coughing, burping and big farts are to be avoided due to the broken rib... I'll stop by Robert tomorrow and give a report.

weyland
08-26-2012, 08:11 PM
Laughing, coughing, burping and big farts are to be avoided.
What a shame. They are the only four things Robert really lives for. The beer is just to help him fart, the food to make him cough and burp, and (because he is impotent) the chicas are just there to be laughed at (as we have seen from his reports).

TC
08-26-2012, 08:52 PM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56425&d=1345919809)

Glad to see he still has the use of one of his middle fingers. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to communicate at all!

ttrux
08-27-2012, 12:14 AM
Robert, get well soon. need you back on the streets.

KoKi9290
08-27-2012, 12:27 AM
As Choirboy said, this was not unexpected. When he was in the process of purchasing his moto, he was constantly saying it would probably end up killing him. Feel better Robert and I'll check in on you next week.

MrHappy
08-27-2012, 06:33 AM
What a shame. They are the only four things Robert really lives for. The beer is just to help him fart, the food to make him cough and burp, and (because he is impotent) the chicas are just there to be laughed at (as we have seen from his reports).

What do you mean, lives for?

From what I've seen, those are the only things he knows how to do!

JD426
08-27-2012, 10:01 AM
What do you mean, lives for?

From what I've seen, those are the only things he knows how to do!

would have been funnier if you said "....only things he excels at, like Phelps in a pool "
LOL

Pedrowantit
08-27-2012, 02:23 PM
Get well quickly.

Seville
08-27-2012, 03:58 PM
thanks to all for the kind, and not so kind words. i appreciate it very much. huge thanks to ohmmmm. if not for him i would still be lying face up in bed with a haitiana on my face. i literally could not move when ohmmmm came to help me thursday morning. if i had not had a chica with to bring me my phone so i could call him i don't know what i would have done. thanks to wickedwillie for his assistance, although i think he did it only for the entertainment value.:lol: our italian friend was a great help as well but that was because it provided him an excuse to be "absent".:rolleyes: without those three guys i would have been fucked. i am indebted to them.

balcoach
08-27-2012, 04:33 PM
thanks to all for the kind, and not so kind words. i appreciate it very much. huge thanks to ohmmmm. if not for him i would still be lying face up in bed with a haitiana on my face. i literally could not move when ohmmmm came to help me thursday morning. if i had not had a chica with to bring me my phone so i could call him i don't know what i would have done. thanks to wickedwillie for his assistance, although i think he did it only for the entertainment value.:lol: our italian friend was a great help as well but that was because it provided him an excuse to be "absent".:rolleyes: without those three guys i would have been fucked. i am indebted to them.

Live long and prosper...

eldorob
08-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Robert's brother from another mother....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaGvY25bBXU

whynotme
08-27-2012, 07:10 PM
Robert's brother from another mother....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaGvY25bBXU

great what not to learn to do on vacation vid:corky:
i remember when jimbo posted it when he was there with those guys

bailar
08-27-2012, 11:56 PM
Maybe You could upgrade to one of these!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40611&d=1328969221

Hunter
08-28-2012, 10:51 AM
I stopped by with WW to see the man himself with his 2 Haitians...

He looks a lot better. Though when he moves the wrong way he winces in pain. I told him dont get hooked on those oxycontins :wink:

I want to see him at Rubys by the end of the week but that will be a stretch. One of his helpers is pregnant though Robert promised it wasnt his since he is fixed :lol:

Nice meeting u Robert and hope that rib heals quick.

jose1234
08-28-2012, 12:24 PM
I stopped by with WW to see the man himself with his 2 Haitians...

He looks a lot better. Though when he moves the wrong way he winces in pain. I told him dont get hooked on those oxycontins :wink:

I want to see him at Rubys by the end of the week but that will be a stretch. One of his helpers is pregnant though Robert promised it wasnt his since he is fixed :lol:

Nice meeting u Robert and hope that rib heals quick.

I am glad you posted this because I called him today but he did not answer. I'll drop in later...

Tiger
08-28-2012, 04:09 PM

It is great that you have such good friends down there with you.

Hope you feel better soon and I will see you in a couple months.

Whystop3000
08-28-2012, 04:24 PM
Shout out to Robert.

eastcoastallstar
08-28-2012, 04:36 PM
So late on this. Robert659864239689160495707 hope you're feeling better dude.

bailar
08-28-2012, 06:19 PM
Here's to a speedy recovery Robert!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdUir2oiCqo

El-Rey
08-28-2012, 08:24 PM
panty man is SOO upset. hE went to the hospital and couldnt find robert. Had freshly worn panties for him.

getrhythm
08-29-2012, 07:01 AM
Robert - glad to hear you're gonna be all right and back to being that "burned out and very lucky guy" we all know and love. And hey - just think of the war stories you'll be able to share now with all the chicas who've had bigtime moto wipeouts...:wink:

Nakom
08-29-2012, 10:01 AM
That old grey mare aint what she used to be............. :rofl:

MrHappy
08-29-2012, 10:26 AM
That old grey mare aint what she used to be............. :rofl:

I wanna watch him try to clean his butt after he takes a dump. That should be good for a few laughs.

Mr. Smooth
08-29-2012, 01:19 PM
Robert - glad to hear you're gonna be all right and back to being that "burned out and very lucky guy" we all know and love. And hey - just think of the war stories you'll be able to share now with all the chicas who've had bigtime moto wipeouts...:wink:

Yeah, but those chicas were passengers. Robert was the driver!

I bet the broken rib is causing Robert as much discomfort (or more) than the collar bone. That is a painful thing. I once took a helmet to my ribcage during a football drill and got a cracked rib because of it. It hurt to breathe, hurt to laugh (I could barely muster a chuckle) hurt to sleep, had to walk very slow and deliberate as any sudden movements would produce a sharp pain in my side. Took 3 weeks to heal up enough to get back out on the field. Nothing you can really do with a rib except rest and making as little movement as possible.

My sympathy goes out to you Robert. It's a very fortunate thing to have good friends close by to check up on you. And a lot of guys out here are all wishing you a full recovery.

So when does the moto get a se vende sign placed on the handlebars?

Seville
08-29-2012, 01:47 PM
was lying here thinking about how i could speed my recovery and it occured to me i had not busted a nut since my accident. surely that would have some medicinal value and this was actually the first day my thoughts have gone in that direction. i called a recent "old flame" who i know to be a freak. explained my health situation and need for a good blow job only. she agreed to come by and help me out for 500 pesos.she came right over and proceeded to give me an excellent BBBJ. She said she wanted my leche on her face. she was explaining to me how good it was for her complexion. the logistics were not good for a direct shot to the face and i am not mobile. when i started to cum she caught it all in her hands and then throughly rubbed it into her entire face like it was anti-aging cream. she milked my dick for every last drop and rubbed that into her thighs as well. i really thought she would wash up before she left but apparently she is a true believer in the rejuvenating power of Dr Bob's magic elixer. she washed her hands but that was all. no doubt the next monger she encounters will give her a kiss on the cheek to say hello.

Tiger
08-29-2012, 01:53 PM
was lying here thinking about how i could speed my recovery and it occured to me i had not busted a nut since my accident. surely that would have some medicinal value and this was actually the first day my thoughts have gone in that direction. i called a recent "old flame" who i know to be a freak. explained my health situation and need for a good blow job only. she agreed to come by and help me out for 500 pesos.she came right over and proceeded to give me an excellent BBBJ. She said she wanted my leche on her face. she was explaining to me how good it was for her complexion. the logistics were not good for a direct shot to the face and i am not mobile. when i started to cum she caught it all in her hands and then throughly rubbed it into her entire face like it was anti-aging cream. she milked my dick for every last drop and rubbed that into her thighs as well. i really thought she would wash up before she left but apparently she is a true believer in the rejuvenating power of Dr Bob's magic elixer. she washed her hands but that was all. no doubt the next monger she encounters will give her a kiss on the cheek to say hello.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/clap.gifhttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/clap.gifhttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/clap.gifhttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/clap.gifhttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/clap.gifhttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/clap.gif

sosuaman
08-29-2012, 01:57 PM

only in the Dominican...........:)

BrooklynBeas
08-29-2012, 10:37 PM

You prob gave her a kiss when she walked through the door.. Hopefully she wasn't getting a facial before visiting you!!!

mikelodge
08-29-2012, 11:14 PM
Hope you are well man but damn guys this is why you need to forget the motos and rent a car. You only live ONE TIME and maybe next time it will be death on a moto or worse wanting death

mikelodge
09-05-2012, 11:43 PM
How are ya healing big rob?

princepointe
09-06-2012, 06:20 AM

So I log on just to see how your doing and see this shit......Once again, no sympathy for you. lol

Seville
09-06-2012, 07:51 AM
I am up and around. Been to the beach several times. The rib is the biggest pain and I have trouble sleeping. It will probably be around 2.5 to 3 months before things are back to normal.

Thanks again for all the kind words.

BlueDevil
09-06-2012, 08:03 AM
Glad you're up and about, Robert. Get real well soon.

MrHappy
09-06-2012, 08:06 AM
I am up and around. Been to the beach several times. The rib is the biggest pain and I have trouble sleeping. It will probably be around 2.5 to 3 months before things are back to normal.

Have you noticed any improvement in your looks since the accident? Any improvement at all?? Any thread of hope??????:biggrin:

JD426
09-06-2012, 10:45 AM

If the Doctor allows it, I think ZERO Gravity, once a day is good for you.. ie.. just FLOATING in Salt Water.. with no waves, easy to breathe and very relaxing .... hmmmm, now where could one find a PLace like that ??
just be real careful walking out,very slow and easy..

jose1234
09-06-2012, 11:33 AM
For some reason I have no problem telling other people what to do from my couch here at home... Robert, take this opportunity with your sore and healing bones to walk more... Don't drive...walk... Walk walk walk...

jacknback
09-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Happy to hear your doing better!!!

TC
09-06-2012, 06:45 PM

Normal, as in being able to jerk-off right-handed again?

J/K! Glad to hear you're up and around again!

Blackarcher
09-08-2012, 05:02 AM
Robert,
Take care of yourself dude and stop watching chicas when riding.

Skynyrd
09-08-2012, 06:59 AM
It's good to hear you are hitting the beach...When I get down there I will buy you a beer and let you sniff my finger so you don't forget what pussy smells like:rofl:

JD426
09-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Normal, as in being able to jerk-off right-handed again?

J/K! Glad to hear you're up and around again!

In the land of 300 peso Blow Jobs,, why on earth would ANYONE want to Jerk off ?, ever, esp in such a time of need for healing and mental well being..

TC
09-12-2012, 07:40 PM
In the land of 300 peso Blow Jobs,, why on earth would ANYONE want to Jerk off ?, ever, esp in such a time of need for healing and mental well being..

Judje Smails, you're starting to resemble your picture. Loosen the grip on the club and lighten up, Francis.

It's not about jerking off, it's not about 300 pesos whores that resemble livestock, it's about making Robert laugh until his ribs hurt

oohsixman
09-17-2012, 11:48 PM
Damn, I wish I could get that kind of treatment state side. Best wishes on a speedy recovery Robert.