PDA

View Full Version : Back from BB's

gibbiester
03-09-2007, 10:32 AM
hello everyone,

just got back from BB's and wanted to thank everyone for their useful info on the place. had a great time and will be posting pics soon. i have to say the pics dont do these girls justice. they are more beautiful in person. full trip report coming soon.

thunderstar
03-09-2007, 11:29 AM
Hope you had a great time gibbiester - look forward to your report!

kiddfrost
03-09-2007, 02:10 PM
Bring it on playa... Glad you had fun in paradise

remyman41
03-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Glad you had a nice time. Looking forward to reading your report.

Cuba Libre
03-09-2007, 04:21 PM
There should have been more consistency in the number of girls on premises now, than in the past.

I've been told the girls now work shifts. In the past, they came and left as they pleased. There were very few girls before 1:00. Now the first shift starts at 11:00.

Hemp
03-09-2007, 04:23 PM
heard the place is dead in the day time and jumping at night...hookers in evening attire..lol

gotta luv it.

guttaman
03-09-2007, 04:29 PM
Someone give the OP picture access so he can start his report with pictures.

Cuba Libre
03-09-2007, 04:34 PM
heard the place is dead in the day time and jumping at night...hookers in evening attire..lol

gotta luv it.That's good news. In the past the place quieted down after 10. Now with the second shift ending at 11 (or 12?), hopefully things go later.

Revolutionrock77
03-09-2007, 04:43 PM
There should have been more consistency in the number of girls on premises now, than in the past.

I've been told the girls now work shifts. In the past, they came and left as they pleased. There were very few girls before 1:00. Now the first shift starts at 11:00.

That's good to hear. . .I'll be making mythird visit to BB's just after Easter. In the past I've had a good time there, but last year chica selection was pretty low. A few real nices ones but they were spoken for before I even got there.

Someone told me one of my faves, chubby Elizabeth, found religion and no longer works there. Last trip I met a different Elizabeth, a brunette, about 5'5, slim, attractive. She told me she was a previous bikinni contest winner. I wonder if I'll see her or if the staff has competely been turned over.

blacksultan
03-09-2007, 05:03 PM
hello everyone,

just got back from BB's and wanted to thank everyone for their useful info on the place. had a great time and will be posting pics soon. i have to say the pics dont do these girls justice. they are more beautiful in person. full trip report coming soon.

You are right, Barba Negra has some beautiful women of color. Then again, so does the whole Dominican Republic.

blacksultan
03-09-2007, 05:06 PM
That's good to hear. . .I'll be making mythird visit to BB's just after Easter. In the past I've had a good time there, but last year chica selection was pretty low. A few real nices ones but they were spoken for before I even got there.

Someone told me one of my faves, chubby Elizabeth, found religion and no longer works there. Last trip I met a different Elizabeth, a brunette, about 5'5, slim, attractive. She told me she was a previous bikinni contest winner. I wonder if I'll see her or if the staff has competely been turned over.

Elizabeth was there when I was there last month and she has been there for quite some time. She is a cool chica. But she did tell me that her days at Barba Negra are numbered and she is looking to move on to other things.

Cuba Libre
03-09-2007, 05:06 PM
You are right, Barba Negra has some beautiful women of color. Then again, so does the whole Dominican Republic.But there aren't many places in the DR where you can find them naked in a jacuzzi.:D

blacksultan
03-09-2007, 05:10 PM
But there aren't many places in the DR where you can find them naked in a jacuzzi.:D

Yes, how true you are Ricky and I know from personal experience.

huelgero
03-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Thanks.... My brother and I will be there next week really looking forward to it! Did you get a chance to move around? We will be in DR until the second but we are only booked at BB until the 30th. We are considering spending the rest of the days in Sosua. What do you recomend.

Cuba Libre
03-18-2007, 06:57 PM
Thanks.... My brother and I will be there next week really looking forward to it! Did you get a chance to move around? We will be in DR until the second but we are only booked at BB until the 30th. We are considering spending the rest of the days in Sosua. What do you recomend.That's what I do, split the time between BB's and Sosua.

Jimmydr
03-18-2007, 07:04 PM
Thanks.... My brother and I will be there next week really looking forward to it! Did you get a chance to move around? We will be in DR until the second but we are only booked at BB until the 30th. We are considering spending the rest of the days in Sosua. What do you recomend.

Go with the flow, you can't really know until it happens.

the_Jayman
03-18-2007, 08:41 PM
WHAT JIMMY SAID ! ! !

check it out and look around . . . you won't have any trouble finding a room in Sosua at the speer of the moment ! ! !

kiddfrost
03-19-2007, 06:07 PM
Ummmm.... Gibbiester???? Where the hell are the pictures???

ajax718
03-19-2007, 07:55 PM
Ummmm.... Gibbiester???? Where the hell are the pictures???

Pictures?, how about where is the trip report for starters? :wtf1:

kiddfrost
03-19-2007, 10:10 PM
Pictures?, how about where is the trip report for starters? :wtf1:

Yeah... That too... It's been 10day and nothing. Talking about making a motherfuka wait... Damn!!!! this better be one helluva report.

loveme98
03-27-2007, 02:33 PM
Happy to know you enjoyed.waiting for details