PDA

View Full Version : Better time of the year for Sosua

Hanzo
09-18-2012, 01:40 PM
So after enjoying myself immensely in SD for 6 weeks, I already have the bug to go back to DR, and I've only been home for a week. Because of school, I'm limited in the amount of time I can travel before May. My only two real options for traveling are Winter Break, and Spring Break.

I've already bought a refundable ticket for March 8th - March 18th, for my virgin trip to Sosua. I will be funding the entire trip with academic aid money (thank you pell grant) I didn't anticipate getting my money until Janurary, today I received a check in the mail for $4,300 dollars.

I was wondering if anyone could input what would be a better time for Sosua January 11th - 20th, or my initial trip of March 8th - 18th. I'm looking for a time period where the ratio of girls to guys is in favor of the monger. I know prices may vary but that isn't of concern to me, as there are enough girls in the town that I'll find one for my price.

I know the town may the same year round, but I'm looking to maximize my trip. I'd prefer to be in town when more ISOC members are rolling through, and when more of the real stunners come out in hopes of finding the WW's.

Tiger
09-18-2012, 04:29 PM
So after enjoying myself immensely in SD for 6 weeks, I already have the bug to go back to DR, and I've only been home for a week. Because of school, I'm limited in the amount of time I can travel before May. My only two real options for traveling are Winter Break, and Spring Break.

I've already bought a refundable ticket for March 8th - March 18th, for my virgin trip to Sosua. I will be funding the entire trip with academic aid money (thank you pell grant) I didn't anticipate getting my money until Janurary, today I received a check in the mail for $4,300 dollars.

I was wondering if anyone could input what would be a better time for Sosua January 11th - 20th, or my initial trip of March 8th - 18th. I'm looking for a time period where the ratio of girls to guys is in favor of the monger. I know prices may vary but that isn't of concern to me, as there are enough girls in the town that I'll find one for my price.

I know the town may the same year round, but I'm looking to maximize my trip. I'd prefer to be in town when more ISOC members are rolling through, and when more of the real stunners come out in hopes of finding the WW's.

I have never been to Sosua in March but many times in January including this coming Jan. I'm not sure when the rainy season is at its highest though. I have never had a problem finding chicas either daytime or night time.

I think you will find many members in town all winter.

I think the prices would be about the same for both times.

BigLongBeach
09-18-2012, 04:47 PM
remember the elections take place in DR in that date range. For a regular gringo those days can bad but for Hanzo i think will have a blast because he is Dominican.

el toro
09-18-2012, 05:02 PM
I've only been once in January and at the very end. The water is a little cool for my tastes then--especially in pools, but that's not a factor for many.

I've been in Mid-March the last two years and I really like it then. It's hot in the day time, but at night it gets a little cool--like occasional long-sleeve weather for some. Some will say March is slow, but to me it's always good there any month. It was March 2011 that I really began meeting a lot of ISOC brothers.

Skynyrd
09-18-2012, 05:05 PM
Let's face it the longing for the chicas mixed with that money burning a hole in your pocket is gonna kill you waiting on March to get here, so rebook the earlier date:rofl:

Hanzo
09-18-2012, 05:05 PM
remember the elections take place in DR in that date range. For a regular gringo those days can bad but for Hanzo i think will have a blast because he is Dominican.

The best day of my last trip was the 16th of August, it was when Danillo took office. If March has any work free days in the time frame I'm looking to go, it's a plus, When everyone has the day off in the country, there's fun waiting to be had every 15 steps.

Hanzo
09-18-2012, 05:07 PM
Let's face it the longing for the chicas mixed with that money burning a hole in your pocket is gonna kill you waiting on March to get here, so rebook the earlier date:rofl:

I need to use this money, and quick. A smart person would save it but not me, if it isn't used for a trip ASAP, it's going to go to extremely high bar tabs, and an assesine amount of pot.

el toro
09-18-2012, 05:10 PM

I always want to go sooner than later. If I suggest a month and others agree and then they change their mind, I end of going solo because once I'm stuck on a date, I don't want to wait for a later date in most cases.

questner
09-18-2012, 10:02 PM
$4,300 dollars. !

Do both January and March!

January is more high season, more chances to meet BM. March has got great weather, never know, but still is a better time. Given the choice and money I would do 1 week DR in January and 2 weeks in Asia in March.

MrHappy
09-19-2012, 11:39 AM
I need to use this money, and quick. A smart person would save it but not me, if it isn't used for a trip ASAP, it's going to go to extremely high bar tabs, and an assesine amount of pot.

You are definitely Dominican, no doubt about it. You need to rethink your dates, maybe around mid December.

Every sweetie and their friends are looking for money for "creesma" to buy regalos and party. Come down then, and you'll have a "japi" time!!

Hanzo
09-19-2012, 06:26 PM
You are definitely Dominican, no doubt about it. You need to rethink your dates, maybe around mid December.

Every sweetie and their friends are looking for money for "creesma" to buy regalos and party. Come down then, and you'll have a "japi" time!!

I'm off from school December 19th - Jan' 20th. I'd have to fit my trip in between that time frame. I intially thought about doing a December 19th - Janurary 2nd trip, but I assummed most girls go back home for Christmas, and News Years, and that the only girls left are the hardcore putas who just want to squeeze every dollar out their pussy that they can. I also assummed there wouldn't be to many mongers in town, as people have kids, and shit.

Apos
09-19-2012, 07:37 PM
ANYTIME is a good time. Seriously.

I've been there when the weather is perfect, in a tropical storm with insane flooding and everything in between. Some of my best times have been when the weather is shittiest....of course it's great when the weather is awesome but crappy weather can make for some very interesting circumstances. :wink:

In your situation I'd definitely go down as soon as you can and then try and manage trips during both of your breaks, unless you're rather stay home and run up insane bar tabs or whatever. :rolleyes:

el_papi_chew_low
09-19-2012, 07:55 PM
I will be funding the entire trip with academic aid money (thank you pell grant) I didn't anticipate getting my money until Janurary, today I received a check in the mail for $4,300 dollars.

Pell Grant = hard working American taxpayers

TNT72
09-19-2012, 08:09 PM
Pell Grant = hard working American taxpayers

Everybody else gets to piss my tax money away. At least he's spending it on pussy!

DASBOOTY
09-19-2012, 09:22 PM
Sosua January 11th - 20th[/YELLOW], or my initial trip of March 8th - 18th. I'm looking for a time period where the ratio of girls to guys is in favor of the monger. I know prices may vary but that isn't of concern to me, as there are enough girls in the town that I'll find one for my price.

I was in Sosua for both of those time periods this year and I would say both were great for chica selection.

I would say January was a little better for chicas. In March, on some weeknights, it was kinda quiet on the strip (but still way more chicas than guys). In January, the strip was jumping every night with a great variety of chicas.

IMO, if I had to pick one over the other I would take January - it is at the height of 'high season', and lots of chicas rolling into town after christmas/new years break yearning to make pesos.

In January, there are chicas all over Sosua, day and night :thumbsup2:.

GREEKFREAK
09-19-2012, 11:09 PM
I have not been an active user lately and the first post i read is someone is using their federal pell grant to fund a whore monger trip LMAOLOLOLOL this has officially made my night!

on another note 11/1 - 11/5 Sosua is in arms reach ..kinda

tonymd
09-20-2012, 11:04 AM
I have not been an active user lately and the first post i read is someone is using their federal pell grant to fund a whore monger trip LMAOLOLOLOL this has officially made my night!

on another note 11/1 - 11/5 Sosua is in arms reach ..kinda

When I was in college, the last thing on my mind would be taking a trip like this. Whats wrong with all that sweet college pussy? Then again you didn't give your age, or your student status. Not that it matters, but anytime is a good time to visit.

tonymd
09-20-2012, 11:06 AM
On another note, I have noticed a lok of younger mongers around, nothing wrong with being a young monger, but when I was young and had 11% body fat, you can bet that I was getting the choice pussy @ home, and not planning trips to go looking for foreign hookers, unless it was when I was overseas with the military on leave and thats a different story.

Count
09-20-2012, 05:29 PM
I've been there in January, March, July, August, September and November.....it's great all year.

Hanzo
09-20-2012, 05:37 PM
When I was in college, the last thing on my mind would be taking a trip like this. Whats wrong with all that sweet college pussy? Then again you didn't give your age, or your student status. Not that it matters, but anytime is a good time to visit.

Nothing wrong with the college pussy, but from my very, very, very, limited experience, but dealing with a working girl cuts out a lot of the stupid bullshit. I had never been with a whore, up until a month ago, and I realized I had wasted dozens of trips to DR. Also it's be a 10 day window during winter break, I've done everything from visiting almost every continent, to the whole cross country trip, and even the mandatory Mexico spring break trip, and by far the most fun I've ever had was my virgin mongering trip to SD.

On all my previous trips, I've shacked up with local girls, but no where near the quantity that I was just able to accomplish. It comes down to the sheer volume of girls I'd be able to sleep with. The way I see it, I can take a trip down to a place like Mexico, and spend 10 days, and sleep with a certain amount of girls, or I can go down to Sosua, and in that 10 day period triple the amount of girls I'd sleep with, and it'd be less of a hassle.

el_papi_chew_low
09-20-2012, 06:58 PM
When I was in college, the last thing on my mind would be taking a trip like this. Whats wrong with all that sweet college pussy?

I went to Howard University for undergrad and the ratio was like 10 to 1, and I lived in a co-ed dorm so I know where you're coming from. You had to practically beat the pussy off with a club and many of these girls didn't have much experience.

GREEKFREAK
09-21-2012, 02:12 AM
On another note, I have noticed a lok of younger mongers around, nothing wrong with being a young monger, but when I was young and had 11% body fat, you can bet that I was getting the choice pussy @ home, and not planning trips to go looking for foreign hookers, unless it was when I was overseas with the military on leave and thats a different story.

I am 27 and have been going to DR since I was 21. and I am pulling girls here but to tell you the truth...being young and going to DR is a great experience within itself. Free pussy is very possible.

Count
09-21-2012, 08:47 AM
I went to Howard University for undergrad and the ratio was like 10 to 1, and I lived in a co-ed dorm so I know where you're coming from. You had to practically beat the pussy off with a club and many of these girls didn't have much experience.

Ah Howard !!!......my dream 40 years ago was to go to a predominantly black southern school and be the starting quarterback or starting anything. My mouth waters when I think of the fun I'd have....come to think of it.....I can still throw it 50 yards....is it too late for me?

Hanzo
09-25-2012, 12:06 AM
Committed to changing my flights, thank you everyone for the input, and advice. I'll be going to Sosua for 10 or 11 days, going sometime between January 3rd - 20th, got to get my dates set.

I'll probably be the first person on this board who you will be able to identify as the kid whose studying. My senior thesis paper is due January 20th, I doubt I'll finish it before then, so gotta do some school work while down there.

Tiger
09-25-2012, 07:37 AM
Committed to changing my flights, thank you everyone for the input, and advice. I'll be going to Sosua for 10 or 11 days, going sometime between January 3rd - 20th, got to get my dates set.

I'll probably be the first person on this board who you will be able to identify as the kid whose studying. My senior thesis paper is due January 20th, I doubt I'll finish it before then, so gotta do some school work while down there.

I will also be there around that time. Hopefully I will see you then.

Mr. Smooth
09-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Ah Howard !!!......my dream 40 years ago was to go to a predominantly black southern school and be the starting quarterback or starting anything. My mouth waters when I think of the fun I'd have....come to think of it.....I can still throw it 50 yards....is it too late for me?

Hey Count, do you still have any eligibility? At your age you could still do a 3 step drop and fire a 10 yard out.

I remember watching a tv movie years ago called "Grambling's White Tiger", about a white guy on the Grambling football team who was a quaterback during the time Doug Williams was the starter.

The star? None other than Bruce Jenner (years before all the Kardashian nonsense)

Like I said, it was a long time ago. I'm sure the real life dude had his fair share of mahogany clam.

sosuaman
09-25-2012, 03:35 PM
today I received a check in the mail for $4,300 dollars.

lucky you...

March will be somewhat slower...

between March and October is the slower time, better ratio.....

2Gzz
11-13-2012, 12:35 PM
There is no wrong time to go to sosoua the chicas are always in season

El-Rey
11-13-2012, 05:40 PM

My Homie 2Gzz with his Virgin Post !!! Im so proud.. TTU !! :lol:

whynotme
11-13-2012, 06:50 PM

My Homie 2Gzz with his Virgin Post !!! Im so proud.. TTU !! :lol:

and it was on point:corky:

givengo440
11-19-2012, 07:24 AM
Hanzo Hanzo Hanzooooooooo LOL I remember those Pell grant days... I was buying cars like crazy smh. Anyways I'll be in touch, but I like January.